Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2017 2:04 AM
Jun 2017
I was exaggerating on the "need" lol But I'm looking for friends who also love Fairy Tail because it is just amazing ❤

I'm 16 years old btw. Found Fairy Tail a couple years ago and it's stuck with me ever since. I'm only caught up with the anime right now and happily awaiting it's return.

So I guess if you want just tell me your favorite character, magic type, story arc or what not and we'll go from there! (You can also PM me too ^^)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 16, 2017 9:18 AM
Jan 2017
hii my name is Kim and i love Fairy Tail with my whole heart and soul

My favourites,
Character: Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia
Magic Type: dragon slayer, celestial wizard
Story arc: Tenrou island arc, grand magic games arc
Sep 25, 2017 9:24 PM

Apr 2017
Hi I'm Primal, I need friends too lol. I love Fairy Tail. It is the anime that got me into anime and yeah lol. I've just recently started watching anime a lot. I'm currently on the Celestial spirit filler arc in Fairy Tail 2014.
Favorite Characters: Acnologia, Natsu, Erza, Wendy
Favorite Magic: Dragon Slayer and Re-Equip
Favorite Arc: Tenroujima (i think thats spelled right) or GMG. [probably will change because i heard the Tartarous arc was godlike when i get to it and the anime isnt done at the time of this post]
Now that i think about it all this stuff could change but that is what it is at the time of this post lol
Jan 8, 2019 7:10 AM
Dec 2016
Hi, my name is Katka [Cathrine] and i start watching FT back in 2016, when i started watching anime at all :D
I like FT very much despite of all of that people who say that FT is horrible and things like that. It´s one of my favorite anime along with One piece ♥
And i hate everyone who says Lucy is useless... okay tbh, she might not be superpowerful like Natsu (well, in Final series she got stronger), but she is more like mental strong. And she´s also a very kind and nice.

Favorite characters - Lucy and Happy
Magic type - Celestial spirits and Heavenly body magic [Jellal use it]
Arc - GMG at 100%, Tenrou Island and Alvarez Empire

PS. if there are any grammatical or another kind of mistakes, please don´t kill me, i´m not a native speaker
Jan 23, 2020 5:22 PM
Oct 2019
HI! I'm Shawna and Fairy Tail is my favorite anime and has been for years! I have quite a bit of anime merch for Fairy Tail, two posters, a throw blanket, the guild flag, and a few of volumes of the manga. Got some other merch too, its just a lot XD. It decorates our living room. My favorite story arcs are The Infinity Clock and the Magic Games. Favorite character is Natsu (him and my husband are a lot alike). Be sure to add me! I have a lot of anime fan art for Fairy Tail and I sell it online! The link is on my profile.
Apr 1, 2020 6:00 AM

Jan 2020
Hey!! I'm Sarah :)
I love love love fairy tail ><
Even though most people say it's not great it still holds a very special place in my heart

My favourite characters: Natsu and Erza <3
Favourite Magic type: Dragon slayer magic, demon slayer magic and satan's soul magic
Favourite arcs: Grand magic games, tartaros and key of the starry sky arc

PM me and we can get to know each other and fan out on fairy tail ^^
You jump to the right and you shake that hand

You jump to the left and you shake that hand

Meet new friends

Tie that yarn

And that's how you do the Scarn

Woo
Jun 9, 2022 4:16 AM
Jun 2022
Hello! You can call me Mason. I really love Fairy Tail. I first started out with the manga then went to the anime.

My favorites,
Character: Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet
Magic Type: dragon slayer, celestial wizard, Spatial Magic
Story arc: Tenrou island arc, grand magic games arc. (I don't remember the name to the one where they fight all the seven dragons, but that one too)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the Greatest Dragon Slayer?

Marvelman0219 - Aug 1, 2014

6 by Balrogofmoria100 »»
Feb 11, 2022 9:45 AM

» [DISCUSS] Storngest mage in fairy tail guild???

whitejaw - Aug 17, 2012

43 by Balrogofmoria100 »»
Feb 11, 2022 9:44 AM

» erza is she as great as people say NO

princessakura - Nov 24, 2018

3 by Lapiz_Shadow »»
Jun 17, 2021 3:02 PM

» does the relationship between cana and gildarts remind you of maka and soul from soul eater

princessakura - Aug 18, 2018

1 by Jukelyn »»
Jan 24, 2019 9:53 PM

» [DISCUSS] Hottest Guys in Fairy Tail

Jnonymous - Feb 17, 2013

42 by HeatherGrace »»
Apr 11, 2018 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.