Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 10, 2017 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
Can officially say that most of these misunderstandings are caused by two things:
1. Amano's disgusting poor presentation skills. That talk he had with Chiaki probably made things even worse than ever, telling her how great of a girlfriend Aguri was without confirming whether or not she knew that Aguri was Uehara's girl.
Oh right, and I forgot to mention Amano's refusal to separate gaming from reality is also a big cause for this beautiful riot. Still wondering how he managed to get the Naisu Boat bad end for the Tendou girl every single time though, hahaha!

2. Uehara keeping secrets for no reason instead of just laying everything out for Amano to process..... and THEN making fun of him. Seriously he could have gotten himself out of this loop so quickly, but he adamantly just wants to set up some rom-com situation to poke fun at Amano. He's just as guilty for this situation right now. So karma shows he deserves to suffer thinking about Amano x Aguri XD

After the little break last week, we're back to stacking misunderstandings all over the place. It was pretty glorious to watch too.

Cannot wait till the next episode. This is getting much more fun than I anticipated.
L-RyoshiAug 10, 2017 10:42 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 10, 2017 10:58 AM
Jan 2016
Normally I hate misunderstandings in romance anime, but somehow this series pulls it off splendidly and is a lot of fun. I wonder just how deep into them they will get. :D
Aug 10, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2016
Hilarious first half. Good build-up for second half.

The amount of misunderstandings is ridiculous at this point, haha. The ending was hilarious too, even funnier that Uehara realised (which is very good character usage for a gag).
Hopefully the misunderstandings end one by one, and don't drag out, otherwise I can see them get annoying in the future. For now, they're not, and work well.

The name of this episode 'Communication Error' is pretty perfect for the anime and episode as well. Props to that.

Also glad they mentioned the previous 'intermission' episode (and showed the end scene in particular) which justifies its usage. It would be a lot more confusing to see Uehara mention something that didn't happen in the story.
Aug 10, 2017 11:19 AM

Mar 2016
Good episode yet again! Uehara was killing me with his creepy antics while trying to be the relationship matchmaker xD! Amano is just so clueless and poor Aguri and Tendou have the wrong idea all the time! It's a calamity of circumstance and it's hilarious! I can't wait to see how things play out next episode!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 10, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
I would have probably dropped this show if it wasn't gaming theme. I'm really not a big fan of large polygons like this that go in a circle that entirely involve misunderstanding drama, not that that the drama levels are anywhere notable, and not even for just one character but for over half of them. Let's hope it doesn't drag out too long, which I won't be surprise if it doesn't even conclude at all by the end.
Aug 10, 2017 12:07 PM

Nov 2016
This is just a big mess, but an enjoyable one xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 10, 2017 12:08 PM
Dec 2016
Showing Golden Memories...well, that ending's quite near. Maybe 2-3 eps after this.

Are they adapt this LN 1:1 chapter per episode? That's quite a bit slow for LN adaptation.

This food-chain or something chaotic like that relationship's going to be mentioned for another 7 eps..prepare for even more complicated misunderstanding that take a new level!!!

Yes, Gamers!'s like ArtClub..with densed MC being liked by a bit tsundere girl and their friends're rooting for them! XD
CreateMaxAug 10, 2017 12:12 PM
Aug 10, 2017 12:27 PM

Sep 2016
this is beyond seo kouji manga misunderstanding
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 10, 2017 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
romcom at its best.
Aug 10, 2017 12:40 PM
Nov 2016
LMAO they're all idiots, so many misunderstandings and drawing conclusions. You know what the say, "Don't assume things, because assuming things makes an ASS out of U and ME."
Aug 10, 2017 12:55 PM

Mar 2013
Finally story I thought this day would never come. I'll be honest I was kind of expecting something else like actual potential cheating but the way this turned out love it.

So were all in agreement then, the misunderstandings in this anime are the best.
Aug 10, 2017 12:56 PM

May 2011
The web of misunderstandings is fuckin glorious
Aug 10, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
So...why does it feel like the relationship between Chiaki and Amano is the equivalent of a meninist being in the same room with a feminist? Also, after this week's episode, I'm officially convinced that this series is basically what happens when you put 5 dense characters together in the same story with a romance vibe. Like I'm still trying to process what the heck I just watched for today.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 10, 2017 1:08 PM
Jul 2017
Uehara was awesome in this episode kept making me laugh and that restaurant scene hilarious aswell and I liked how Amano and Aguri will be helping eachother out even thought that'll probably create even more misunderstandings.

Aug 10, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
oh man
this is glorious xD
Aug 10, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2015
Uehara was hilarious with his plots, and that face he makes. And yep, gaming is just a backdrop for relationship stuff. Kind of could tell by ep2 but title and desc still throws me off.
Not a bad thing just not what I expected.
The misunderstanding gets more complicated. Love it, not much anime go and do something like this.
Aug 10, 2017 1:30 PM

Apr 2017
Holy guacamole, so many misunderstandings xD.
Aug 10, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 2017
meh this is going to be a bit draged on to 2 or 3 episodes i just have a feeling it is no proof so dont take my word xd.
Aug 10, 2017 2:03 PM

Jun 2017
Misunderstandings escalating to a whole new level lol.
Aug 10, 2017 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
Piles more misunderstandings this episode haha.

Plenty of series have this type of development and I typically get annoyed by it but I'm quite enjoying myself this time. Well done :D

5/5
duderusAug 10, 2017 2:07 PM

Aug 10, 2017 2:30 PM

May 2009
More and more misunderstandings... If they were used for drama it would be unwatchable. Thankfully they're being used for comedy which makes this anime really funny :D
Aug 10, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2014
This show is on a whole other level with these epic misunderstandings. XD

I love how Uehara was acting like the big Mastermind, he cracks me up every time.

Hilarious episode over all and I loved it. Looking forward to more misunderstanding fun next week.
Aug 10, 2017 3:00 PM
Mar 2016
detta.....
commonly misunderstanding plot
this something i hate in every anime
why didnt ask to the person directly?

that why my favorite char is Oreki and Hachiman :|
Aug 10, 2017 3:14 PM

Aug 2013
Unfortunately this turned into another cliche 'misunderstanding after misunderstanding' romance. Oh, and every person casually walks by - in the exact time - and sees their love interest with someone else and inmediatly thinks they love each other.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Aug 10, 2017 3:20 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lelouch0202 said:

I love how Uehara was acting like the big Mastermind, he cracks me up every time.

Hilarious episode over all and I loved it. Looking forward to more misunderstanding fun next week.
My thoughts exactly but sometimes its so frustrating to see how stupid they all are when it comes to these misunderstandings >.<
Aug 10, 2017 3:32 PM

Sep 2015
Dam so many diff ships all could likely sail especially the Uehara X Amano moment at the end.
Aug 10, 2017 4:04 PM

Apr 2015
RafaElvisTek said:
This anime is like a mexican soap opera

aahahahahahha lol
Aug 10, 2017 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
Back for good! You simply have to love all those misunderstandings :'D And Aguri/Amano's shenanigans and holding hands in cafe were simply great!
Though it really felt like whole episode was over so quickly. Now to wait another week again.

But remind me again, why MC even want to be able to talk to Tendou in the first place? Didn't he rejected her before? Weren't they walking around together pretty much casually before? And isn't he more interested in Mono?

And I just realized OP is blue boots walking toward red boots. Amano is the only one who has blue but there are two girls who wears red - Aguri and Tendou.. if that's to suggest anything.

Also, ED card was pretty sweet this time :)
Mich666Aug 10, 2017 4:15 PM
Aug 10, 2017 4:14 PM

Dec 2014
Tokoya said:
Lelouch0202 said:

My thoughts exactly but sometimes its so frustrating to see how stupid they all are when it comes to these misunderstandings >.<

I probably would've been frustrated with all these misunderstandings had this been one of those drama harems but since this is a comedy show it only adds to the comedic appeal so I'm totally fine with it. :3
Aug 10, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2010
Okay but is anyone else wondering if Aguri has any connection to 'ugly'? That is what I hear every time her name is said.
Aug 10, 2017 4:45 PM

Jun 2016
This is getting a bit stressful with how many misunderstandings one can have lol. I wonder if we'll ever hear more from that one guy in the gamer's club who lost his memory. I bet he'd be able to solve all this in a flash.

L-Ryoshi said:
2. Uehara keeping secrets for no reason instead of just laying everything out for Amano to process..... and THEN making fun of him. Seriously he could have gotten himself out of this loop so quickly, but he adamantly just wants to set up some rom-com situation to poke fun at Amano. He's just as guilty for this situation right now. So karma shows he deserves to suffer thinking about Amano x Aguri XD

Isn't that what friends do? Set up things in a rom-com way while you sit back and watch the dust settle? That's how you know your friend is a true one.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Aug 10, 2017 4:46 PM

Oct 2008
FlameTaJaDoru said:
Y'know how misunderstandings are the most tiresome trope in writing? Yeah I used to think like that.

This show decided to take it to a whole other level tho. All the characters are getting themselves deeper and deeper into a black hole. It's a fucking domino formation. In concept that probable sounds terrible, but I feel like they somehow managed to pull it off. That's pretty rare.

Agree. Misunderstandings can get really cringy, but I think the use of comedy here makes them actually really entertaining to watch instead. Not to mention the love pentagon, adding another guy to the mix that is more than MC's sidekick and is actively involved in said pentagon on both ends helps a ton and is super rare on its own.
Aug 10, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2016
This anime has a good start but with these misunderstanding, it's getting boring imo.
Just clear this misunderstanding ASAP and let us have a new development.
Aug 10, 2017 4:51 PM
Jul 2017
I was really close to dropping this series but I thought I'd watch one last ep and it was good. Mono-san is my fave character. Guess I'll keep watching it. Desu desu!
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Aug 10, 2017 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
Best episode so far. Uehara was way too funny with his facial expressions, but I probably cannot handle one more episode of "misunderstanding"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2017 5:37 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Tokoya said:

I probably would've been frustrated with all these misunderstandings had this been one of those drama harems but since this is a comedy show it only adds to the comedic appeal so I'm totally fine with it. :3
Oh I agree with you there....I'm just hoping that this doesn't last THAT much longer
Aug 10, 2017 5:48 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Great episode. Talk about a huge mess of misunderstandings. They continue to pile up making the show even more fun. Reactions continue to be priceless.

Dammit, I want Chiaki to realize that tsucchie is Keita. Even though I like Tendou, I just feel like Chiaki is better suited to Keita.

This show has really taken me by surprise. I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode.
Aug 10, 2017 6:08 PM
Jul 2015
oh yeah!! another most complicated misunderstanding appears!! another weird shipping occur!! rotten people will appear definitely
Aug 10, 2017 6:23 PM
Aug 2015
Aversa said:
So the misunderstandings got even bigger without any of the characters checking out what even happened.
Or talking it out.
Things are starting to get complicated.
That scene in the restaurant with Aguri ranting was funny tho.

That is sooo true.
Aug 10, 2017 6:25 PM

Jun 2017
At first this series are enjoyable, but after i watch this episode...
Misunderstanding between all 5 character maybe enjoyable for other people, but for me its feels just annoying when the story arc being drag out just to make it longer or to avoid a typical filler episode (beach or onsen).
I hope next week, this story arc are not being strech out.
Aug 10, 2017 6:43 PM

Feb 2017
This anime is so silly, it's the best :')
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 10, 2017 6:44 PM

Jan 2011
lol why is everyone so dumb! love how our master planner ended up getting wrapped up in a misunderstanding himself

what a chaotic mess we are in right now,think this show deserves a flow chart if any more misunderstandings happen
Aug 10, 2017 7:28 PM

Jan 2013
Uehara is becoming a favorite while MC's shitty way of talk is getting more facepalmy by the week

that said...my god, ALL OF THEM ARE IDIOTS
Aug 10, 2017 7:42 PM
Jun 2007
Usually the misunderstanding cliche is extremely annoying to watch and usually unrealistic, but wow they really upped it a notch. This episode was extremely entertaining and the clever writing makes it actually believable. 10/10 would watch again.
Aug 10, 2017 7:47 PM

Apr 2010
Only thing missing is a yuri relationship misunderstanding.
Aug 10, 2017 7:54 PM

Apr 2017
YAY! Back to the actual plot line... My suspicions were correct. She is Momo. But then we get even MORE misunderstandings and everything is becoming a mess. In a good entertaining way though. Judging by the previous comments we're all in agreement that the restaurant scene was probably the best part of this episode. :D
Aug 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Sep 2010
Lol the relationships are starting to get more complicated now.
Aug 10, 2017 8:47 PM

Jun 2013
I think it's time to break out that ol' meme time capsule again:

Needs moar desu.
Aug 10, 2017 9:21 PM

Oct 2015
This is simply the best misunderstanding episode ever. God i kind of hate Amani. But I ship him with Chiaki. But they both hate each other.
Aug 10, 2017 10:39 PM

Dec 2015
Am I the only one that just wants to punch Amano in the face every second watching this?

Omg that kid is the worst thing ever
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.