Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2017 2:49 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
I expect posts regarding me being on the majority side of every battle and the posts that made you think coro's reads are sound. (Because right now, I can think of several counter examples - if I was part of the majority who didn't want Ruu lynched, why was she in the mix? And why was yurkin in the mix? And why wasn't Coro lynched? Logic had three people scum reading him, I recall being the only one townreading him. For starters.)
I'm honestly more frustrated that my townreads were the ones that ended up dead, than anything. It's going to be difficult to move on from here, since I most likely will have to compromise lynch.

how do you guys feel about whisper?

Not my first choice, but wouldn't miss him. I'd like him to take stronger stances.
Also, I'm going to give him a little benefit of the doubt because this would be the third/fourth game in a row he is scum, if he is scum this game.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 14, 2017 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
@Suzune-chan
I expect posts regarding me being on the majority side of every battle and the posts that made you think coro's reads are sound. (Because right now, I can think of several counter examples - if I was part of the majority who didn't want Ruu lynched, why was she in the mix? And why was yurkin in the mix? And why wasn't Coro lynched? Logic had three people scum reading him, I recall being the only one townreading him. For starters.)
I'm honestly more frustrated that my townreads were the ones that ended up dead, than anything. It's going to be difficult to move on from here, since I most likely will have to compromise lynch.

how do you guys feel about whisper?
If you push him, he'll panic and it will be easier to tell. But you have to make a case that looks good, easier way I have ever found to judge him. But honestly, I kind of don't feel scum from him this game.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 14, 2017 2:52 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
@Re1031, since you would not look up the posts I you wanted even after I told them where you are, you make me do so much work. I mean, I could even tell you where to look and you just blew me off. So the fact that I am always getting things for so, is honestly kind of annoying.

You actually hit on my opportunistic thing here, but spun it in a different direction by going another way then I was here Here. Was going for you were also in on what was going on, while you decided this post was about your reads.

The that made me smile at it opportunistic too: Here As you attempted to turn my read about Coro around on top of me by putting me in a situation where it was all or nothing as a kind of, how can you agree with Coro when she is scum reading you. As though those two things are mutually inclusive.

You were also the one who did not want catch up posts, because I commented about needing new information, but you constantly ragged on people like here

Of all the weird posts this one still stands out to me Here

I'll get back to you on this in about 6 hours. Mobile redirects me to the page but not the post, unfortunately.
But explain to me the majority battle thing, too.
Aug 14, 2017 2:54 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Re1031, since you would not look up the posts I you wanted even after I told them where you are, you make me do so much work. I mean, I could even tell you where to look and you just blew me off. So the fact that I am always getting things for so, is honestly kind of annoying.

You actually hit on my opportunistic thing here, but spun it in a different direction by going another way then I was here Here. Was going for you were also in on what was going on, while you decided this post was about your reads.

The that made me smile at it opportunistic too: Here As you attempted to turn my read about Coro around on top of me by putting me in a situation where it was all or nothing as a kind of, how can you agree with Coro when she is scum reading you. As though those two things are mutually inclusive.

You were also the one who did not want catch up posts, because I commented about needing new information, but you constantly ragged on people like here

I'll get back to you on this in about 6 hours. Mobile redirects me to the page but not the post, unfortunately.
The bell ringing thing is only accurate up to 18 seconds, I was looking for your entry into the conversation with Logic and Coro but I couldn't find it fast enough and I did not want to delay the post anymore. But you are always in all the big agreements and similar to your rolling post to me after I backed Coro they all read like that.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 14, 2017 2:57 PM

Sep 2016
Also... Making you do work? I'm not going to be searching for posts that apparently incrimate me. I know my alignment, I'm asking you to do this so I can judge whether your case comes from town or scum. Do you think I'm mafia or SK btw? Their play styles are pretty different, I think, so maybe you have a guess?
Aug 14, 2017 3:00 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

The bell ringing thing is only accurate up to 18 seconds, I was looking for your entry into the conversation with Logic and Coro but I couldn't find it fast enough and I did not want to delay the post anymore. But you are always in all the big agreements and similar to your rolling post to me after I backed Coro they all read like that.

I don't understand, sorry. What rolling post? What big agreements?
Aug 14, 2017 3:02 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

You seem to make your posts as "either/or" for example you can not like their arrangement and choose not to vote them but you act like the actions must be mutually inclusive.

Aug 14, 2017 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Also... Making you do work? I'm not going to be searching for posts that apparently incrimate me. I know my alignment, I'm asking you to do this so I can judge whether your case comes from town or scum. Do you think I'm mafia or SK btw? Their play styles are pretty different, I think, so maybe you have a guess?
I mean the only reason u would think its imcriminatiing is if you already know what the post is, and are having seconds thoughts? Like how I see it, is that your eagerness to find it def would give me more of town lean on you.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 14, 2017 3:07 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Yeah I will tell you that your play on page four is suspect. But you are like go dig it up and I will look at it, when that is the play I summarized in my post. You will say, I'm not going to go read it, if you want it as evidence go get it. But I will have already summarized it and tell you where to read the full text. So I get very frustrated by it.

Edit; A basically you like I lie in my summarizing and make me run back to prove it.
Suzune-chanAug 14, 2017 3:12 PM

Aug 14, 2017 3:46 PM

Jan 2014
#1186 Dont want to be that guy that posts something that seems like a soft claim? But take a look at this. Logic was the only person to answer this post. Seems like one help of a slip to me.
Edit: @aa-dono @suzune-chan @re1031
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 14, 2017 4:14 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
#1186 Dont want to be that guy that posts something that seems like a soft claim? But take a look at this. Logic was the only person to answer this post. Seems like one help of a slip to me.
I don't really see how it's a claim?

My focus will prob be on twilight this phase. I don't see why people extend to twilight but not lynch anyone.

@yurkin what do you think of those abstaining from vote?

Sidenote: I said I'll catch up but unfortunately I haven't. So I'm gonna read from both ends now. Back and current.

Aug 14, 2017 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
bleh death.... good luck town...

Don't post when you are dead.
Aug 14, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
bleh death.... good luck town...

Don't post when you are dead.

I was going to explain that rules are more lenient here, and then I realized you broke the rule yourself.
Aug 14, 2017 8:37 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:

There was a post logic made, I'll dig it up if need be, but logic said something along the lines of "you should have seen my face when I read this post" in response to me saying I'd be willing to lynch him. I took that as a minor tell he may have been a PR - like the very notion of him being lynched was ridiculous, and that is pretty much only the case with PRs. That said, logic was killed most likely because he was one of the more active players. I want to say roz was killed because of his reads. Abu/Rinto-kun is not off the hook.
Oh, and the post you linked I saw as yurkin had temporarily possessed logic.
Aug 14, 2017 8:43 PM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
@yurkin what do you think of those abstaining from vote?
Actually, I meant those that chose no lynch.

Aug 14, 2017 8:45 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Who made early town blocks? I have not seen anyone say this is my town block.
Ok maybe not town blocks, but like strong town reads, like idk, Ive just been played to much lately, and with a SK and Mafia, its just even more scary.

Honestly, I would lynch you just off of this post. I didn't pay much attention to it earlier, but you are basically admitting to not wanting to clear anybody. Which is really, really, really scummy.
Why are you discouraging people from making townreads?
Aug 14, 2017 8:59 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Ok maybe not town blocks, but like strong town reads, like idk, Ive just been played to much lately, and with a SK and Mafia, its just even more scary.

Honestly, I would lynch you just off of this post. I didn't pay much attention to it earlier, but you are basically admitting to not wanting to clear anybody. Which is really, really, really scummy.
Normally yes, but ive had such bad experiences with town reads now, im not saying to not have ur own set of town reads, or state them if need be, but expecially with logic sometimes you guys just say so much unnecessary info, and it throws off the game. My last game, nah you know what I don't even want to talk about my last game just yet since its still on going, but it just made me so sad... I listened to a town read i shouldnt have, and mafia slipped right be me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 14, 2017 9:01 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:

I'll quote them for easier access:
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

Opportunistic, you mean.
I'm not sure about that, but his reads seem off to me. They're not very well thought out.

They never are, according to others. It's because my gut reads are more accurate than straightforward reads, and gut is kinda hard to explain. But hey, apparently you only had a problem with 4 out 13 of them. And for some reason, they all happened to be my town reads. INTERESTING.

First, I'm going to play the "they did it too" game. How do you feel about coro zeroing in on me based on including my name as part of town? Next, I'll freely explain what I meant by "interesting," because rather than asking me about it, you decide to use it against me. Scum generally don't want to question other people's scum reads. Why? Because there's mislynch written all over them. Questioning town reads on the other hand creates doubt and mistrust, which is how town ends up losing. So yes, it's interesting that coro decided to pick on only my town reads and not my neutral/scum reads.
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

I'll try to be less aggressive, it clearly isn't working when trying to get my point across. That said, I have no idea what you mean and you are going to have to give examples.
Last time I checked, coro was suspecting you. Are you saying that her reasoning for doing so is strong and makes sense?
This post, I actually read yesterday and I laughed. Yes of course I think she should be suspecting me. Really Re, really. I already have explained my voting on Ruu to her. If she does not agree then there is nothing more I can say to that front. But I find the rest of the arguments to be agreeable.

Now that logic's flipped town, I hope you no longer think so. Also, I like finding contradictions. Kinda like how I prodded roz, despite having a town read on him, when he said early in the twilight that Togs should be vigged, yet nearing the end of the night, his list of 4 people he'd lynch don't include Togs.
RE1031 said:
If you are going to vote for me, do it now. I think the reason nobody is listening to me is they think I'm scum, and if all of you suddenly switch to me on phase change, it will end badly.

Something I said out of frustration. But how is it weird?
Aug 14, 2017 9:04 PM

Sep 2016
@Suzune-chan
You've made a lot of accusations against me.
1. Opportunistic
2. Throwing oil on fire
3. Siding with majority during battles

Yet you've yet to post a valid example of the first, and the second and third I haven't seen any reason why you believe this.
Aug 14, 2017 9:06 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

Normally yes, but ive had such bad experiences with town reads now, im not saying to not have ur own set of town reads, or state them if need be, but expecially with logic sometimes you guys just say so much unnecessary info, and it throws off the game. My last game, nah you know what I don't even want to talk about my last game just yet since its still on going, but it just made me so sad... I listened to a town read i shouldnt have, and mafia slipped right be me

How do you suggest we proceed then?
edit: deleted double quote...

Aug 2012
From newer posts alone, RE1031 felt like town. Was she anywhere a lynch target Day 1?

Jan 2014
like you just answered my thoughts in ur next post...
Questioning town reads on the other hand creates doubt and mistrust, which is how town ends up losing. So yes, it's interesting that coro decided to pick on only my town reads and not my neutral/scum reads.
@re1031

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 14, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lastwhisper31 said:

Scum reads my friend, you dont need to town read everyone you dont see as scum, and im especially weary because theres an SK, and technically SK wants to find mafia also.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 14, 2017 9:13 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
like you just answered my thoughts in ur next post...
Questioning town reads on the other hand creates doubt and mistrust, which is how town ends up losing. So yes, it's interesting that coro decided to pick on only my town reads and not my neutral/scum reads.
@re1031

I think you misunderstood what I wrote... Here's it simplified:
1. Town makes a town read on another town player.
2. Scum questions that town read.
3. Town starts doubting that town player and may refuse to cooperate with them, which is a necessity for town to do.

What I'm getting at is you think that doubting town reads is a good thing. With fair reasoning, sure, it can be helpful for catching difficult scum, and you shouldn't back down from your read. But from what I'm understanding, you think it's a good thing solely because townblocking scum is detrimental. The problem with this is it is not always the case, and once you start doubting your town reads (the accurate ones, at least), scum have won. They can push mislynches on them.
Aug 14, 2017 9:17 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

Scum reads my friend, you dont need to town read everyone you dont see as scum, and im especially weary because theres an SK, and technically SK wants to find mafia also.

That's how I usually play. Also, I definitely didn't do that lol. I used PoV, and I only ended up clearing 3 people (you were included temporarily), and then the other two were killed. Which is depressing.
Aug 14, 2017 9:20 PM

Sep 2016
aa-dono said:
From newer posts alone, RE1031 felt like town. Was she anywhere a lynch target Day 1?

I think around 5 people were for suspecting me, but no one decided to vote for me.
Aug 14, 2017 9:22 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

You seem to make your posts as "either/or" for example you can not like their arrangement and choose not to vote them but you act like the actions must be mutually inclusive.

Sorry, this went over my head. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Aug 14, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
aa-dono said:

I think around 5 people were for suspecting me, but no one decided to vote for me.
Funny how this just happened in a previous game, and the person who used this tactic was scum, I backed off because I started town reading them for their actions, and then boom, talks about how his train was so huge and why no ones voting for him again. My gut told me that he was scum, but I didn't follow it.
vote RE1031
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 14, 2017 9:27 PM

Sep 2016
People I would like to lynch today:
coro
Abu Rinto-kun
Suzune
Togs

I'd be good with any of them.

edit: @Rinto-kun , where are you, I forgot you were here...
REAug 14, 2017 9:33 PM
Aug 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

Funny how this just happened in a previous game, and the person who used this tactic was scum, I backed off because I started town reading them for their actions, and then boom, talks about how his train was so huge and why no ones voting for him again. My gut told me that he was scum, but I didn't follow it.
vote RE1031

Sigh, I am angry but there's honestly no point.
Aug 14, 2017 9:41 PM

Sep 2016
And the only actives left are me, whisper, and scum. A long sigh.

@coromandel
You are avoiding making a reads list. Please do so?
Aug 14, 2017 9:51 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
I am down to go into twilight if anyone wants to gladiator duel me?

Welp, found the PR tell post...
Aug 14, 2017 10:07 PM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

No (there are other things that do...), but I have complaining rights.

@coromandel
I think you've been asked this already, but why didn't you vote in self defense? I don't think a vote on Suzune because you think she is scum is adequate enough of an answer. Were there nobody else with 2 vote trains that you didn't have an inkling of a suspicion of? And you said that you believed Ruu to be town. I'm not blaming you for this part, but did you consider building a countertrain to save her?

Partly because I wanted to be lynched. I didn't want to continue playing this game tbh.
I even considered voting for myself, but that's not allowed. ("play to your win condition")

I didn't have a good case against anyone at that time. I didn't even fully scum-read logic, part of me was thinking he was stubborn town - which I've changed my mind about this phase. The only people who had more than 1 vote were ruu, yurkin and roz and I didn't scum-read any of them. Aa-dono had 1 vote but she said she didn't have a good internet connection. I had no read on her and she wasn't there to defend herself.

The question whose answer will confirm whether coro is scum or not is if the emotion in this post is genuine or faked. Right now, I'm leaning towards faked.

But, fine, I'll make do with others. Let's see if this actually goes somewhere:
vote: @Rinto-kun
You say to treat you as a new player but I cannot do that if you are not here. Abu's reaction to roz's bait was scummy. He put out the possibility that roz was new town, which is an unnatural conclusion to make unless he has insider knowledge that roz cannot be mafia. Then, after being MIA, he vote snipes. As if being coached by someone in a private chat.
Give me good reasons why you should not be lynched.
Aug 14, 2017 11:17 PM

Jan 2014
Vote Count 2.2:

RE1031 (2): Suzune-chan, lastwhisper31
Rinto-kun (1): RE1031
lastwhisper31 (1): Ruu

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Togs, AbuHumaid, yurkin, Labs, Nikamara, coromandel)

Aug 14, 2017 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
16 pages and seeing that it seems like some people still aren't really budging.... I get the feeling this is guna be a drag.
Aug 14, 2017 11:42 PM

Sep 2012
Skimmed results of D1/N1.
Without reading, I have no idea why so many opted for a no lynch given the set-up and role distribution it would only hurt.
Unless of-course there was more than enough to clear both potential targets.

The deaths following that are of little to no surprise though.
Logic has a habit of forcing too much of a presence.
roz on the other hand was fairly stacked.... an unknown, experienced, bait that dragged much attention but gave massive town reads imo, their threat was undeniable.
Aug 14, 2017 11:53 PM

Sep 2012
aa-dono said:
I am having connection issues. I'll try to backread now~ hopefully I can be here for phase change.

Just in case, Unvote

Right.... you exist?
Avoidance?
Aug 14, 2017 11:54 PM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
before I get to back reading a quick read list off memory.
town Lean:
Suzune-chan, roz1roz (possible SK), Ruu (ever so slightly)

Neutral:
Labs, Abu's slot, RE1031, lastwhisper, coromandel, Nikamara

Not Enough Info:
Togs, dono (interesting not they were the first two to sign up)

Scum Lean:
yurkin

time to sort through the neutral pile.

Unless this changes severely between here and D2, this should be a some-what useful bookmark.
Aug 14, 2017 11:55 PM

May 2014
I was too occupied with logic the whole time, but looking at the votes again, I want to hear more from Togs and also Rinto-kun.

@Togs - why did you vote for Ruu in the end? Why didn't you vote during twilight phase?
What are your thoughts so far?

@Rinto-kun - Have you read everything that's happened? Thoughts?

@RE1031 - you only voted for lastwhisper the whole time (D1). Did you suspect him at the end too? I don't really remember - Idk if it only started during twilight phase, need to re-read.

Aug 14, 2017 11:55 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
vote: no lynch
Reading through yurkin's posts, I don't see her as scum. Back to being annoyed.

Can you explain your town-read on her?

Nikamara said:
vote: no lynch

Why did you vote for no lynch at the beginning of twilight phase?

Aug 14, 2017 11:56 PM

Sep 2012
RE1031 said:
@Labs
Any strong reads? I'm on mobile so I may have missed it, but all I've seen is you plopping a vote on yurkin for pressure.

yurkin said:
logic #564 "how would faking ignorance get you town creds btw? Explain why you even wrote this line?"

I dont mean ignorance in general, but in the concret case with roz and the reaction test he did. So ofc, if we for the sake of the argument assume roz is town, then the reaction if there is mafia among them is faked to look natural. And i see re's reaction as faked lol.

But oh im you one and only scum lean lmao. Quite the active game d1, and a hyperactive logic... with scum lean on only yurk ... :/ hmm weird.

Ok lynch me if you wish o/

Then vote me. My God, "faked" is so painfully subjective...

Most of my thoughts at that point in time should have been loose enough to read up on :S
Aug 14, 2017 11:57 PM

May 2014
Vote: Nikamara

Aug 14, 2017 11:58 PM

May 2014
leaving this here, for later:

1. aa-dono
2. Togs
3. roz1roz - Nanaba (Vanilla Townie)
4. AbuHumaid Rinto-kun
5. yurkin
6. RE1031
7. Labs
8. Suzune-chan
9. Nikamara
10. Ruu - claims Eren / Roleblocker
11. lastwhisper31
12. coromandel
13. logic340 - Mikasa Ackerman (Doctor)

D1 votes

Final Vote Count

Ruu (3): Suzune-chan, Togs, AbuHumaid
yurkin (3): Ruu, Labs, roz1roz
coromandel (2): RE1031, logic340
roz1roz (1): Nikamara
aa-dono (1): yurkin
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

Players not voting: (aa-dono, lastwhisper31)
aa-dono > logic340 > unvote
Togs > aa-dono > unvote > yurkin > Ruu
roz1roz > AbuHumaid > coromandel > yurkin
AbuHumaid > coromandel > roz1roz > unvote > roz1roz > Ruu
yurkin > aa-dono
RE1031 > lastwhisper
Labs > yurkin
Suzune-chan > Ruu > roz1roz > Ruu
Nikamara > roz1roz
Ruu > logic340 > roz1roz > yurkin
lastwhisper > Ruu > unvotes
coromandel > Suzune-chan
logic340 > RE1031 > no lynch > Togs > yurkin > coromandel

Twilight 1

Vote Count T1.6 (Final)

Ruu (0):
yurkin (1): roz1roz
No lynch (7): Nikamara, logic340, RE1031, lastwhisper31, Rinto-kun, Suzune-chan, Ruu
Double lynch (0):

Players not voting: (Togs, yurkin, Labs, aa-dono, coromandel)
aa-dono >
Togs >
roz1roz > yurkin
Rinto-kun > no lynch
yurkin >
RE1031 > no lynch > yurkin > no lynch
Labs >
Suzune-chan > no lynch
Nikamara > no lynch
Ruu > yurkin > no lynch
lastwhisper > no lynch
coromandel > yurkin > unvote >
logic340 > no lynch > ruu > double lynch > no lynch

Aug 15, 2017 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Logic is ok with not voting someone because someone else he doesnt like is voting him, but stated in another game, that its scummy because someone doesnt want to be town blocked with someone they see as scummy.
Logic never said that actually.
You should probably stop right now before you go too far.

Instead of quoting a handful of shit, I'll just use this... even if logic has been dropped already.
Does anyone have better insight on LW's games according to alignments and does he typically make a habit of spewing out words all over someone else's posts/actions ?
Aug 15, 2017 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
No Pre-Flip association is coming from my slot idk where you even got that from.

I never said you were doing pre-flip association, I was asking you to do it for me.

What the shit was this?
Aug 15, 2017 12:14 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
I kind of wish that when Labs was finished they gave some kind of reads post or list of impressions post or perhaps just a summary because I don't really feel like they did enough to engage the audience and just kind of voted without saying anything.

Would be awesome if Togs could also give a list of impressions or reads of some kind and maybe a few of the other players who came in late and missed a lot of the topic.

I saw earlier that you will not vote for ruu. So despite wanting that myself, I am in a you need to compromise situation. I would probably before finishing the back read be willing to compromise on RE even though they are not my first choice.

Sadly.... reading checks are very much my thing.
Most of it should be apparent prior to dropping as bland a vote as possible and with nearly half the roster touched on..... it's a little odd.
Aug 15, 2017 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
unvote keeping my vote null for now. My phone is about to die, and I don't want to ruin w/e u guys have planned.
This is not helpful
Suzune wanted Ruu in the twilight phase and you unvoting makes that possibility harder now.

Some wut right here.
Aug 15, 2017 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Would you be willing to enter twilight yourself?
I mean, I wouldn't support a wagon on myself but me going into twilight >>> me dying and going into twilight >>> not making use of twilight. I would be willing to enter the chamber myself but only if the alternative is worse.

Also fairly cute.
Aug 15, 2017 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Labs never really does this though so why does it bother you so much here?
I don't know Labs Logic, I have never played with them. Why wouldn't it bother me?

Well that hurts :'<
Aug 15, 2017 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
roz1roz said:
If anyone snipe the votes (moves the votes near the day end, when we already agreed to go into twilight) I will vig ya.

That's if I am a vig of course.

lol.... smooth, good call in a sense.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.