Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, so Sumire does have secrets she kept to herself.

At least Kei is starting to realize the true intentions of the bureau. I have to admit, this episode was a bit awkward when Sumire decided that she wants to use the shower. More fan service than I had expected compared to other episodes.
Aug 9, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
While sending messages to reset girl, he waits for short hair girl to arrive.

Making chicken curry while listening to the story of the family of wanting the power to disappear. The boy growing up and hating the power. That is Sakurai-san's character?

Then to shower? She claims that she died to not to be herself. In truth, she's such a contradicting being because she sees reset girl as rival but couldn't say so.

Reset girl got rewinded to two years ago w. long hair, and main guy sort of predicted?

Final arc starts next? (5 eps. total) It seems like reset girl doesn't remember him (because that's when she got rewinded to, before she met him, probably?)...
tsubasaloverAug 9, 2017 8:42 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2017 8:53 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like someone wants the powers gone really badly tho that's been clear since the start of this arc.
But judging from the current events next week will be crucial not to mention very emotional, things are going to be good i guess.
Aug 9, 2017 9:29 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This episode was definitely the best so far.

Next episode also looks really good.
Aug 9, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2015
I assume from that flashback while making chicken curry, ever since Urachi told about ability user by his father... That's the turn of event for him, to do what he might do in the future. To delete every ability user or not.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 9, 2017 10:15 AM

Jun 2015
Got to learn more about Kagaya. He wants to get rid of abilities to protect the weak. Sumire got emotional in this episode. Eri has been helping the Bureau to get rid of people's abilities. Kei asked her not to take away Haruki's ability. Kagaya rewind Haruki back to before she met Kei. She's not going to remember him.
Aug 9, 2017 10:16 AM

Nov 2009
Souma's pain was just brutal. I'd definitely hate if Kei and Haruki had their happy ever after after what it did to Souma.
CGAug 9, 2017 10:22 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 9, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2013
So Sumire was holding back a big secret. I feel bad for her. Sumire hatred was directed at her former self.

So Urachi went as far as petrifying his own parents so he could remove abilities.

The final arc should be interesting. Lots of emotions.
LeoAug 9, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 9, 2017 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
I think they did a weak job in giving Urachi's back story. Why would a kid at his age hate abilities so much and with the "will of steel" dedicated his life to destroying the abilities in Sagrada? it kind of feels forced and unnatural but whatever.

The scene with Souma was kind lame too, totally unnecessary fan service there but whatever (#2!) i guess anime is just isn't anime if doesn't have some fan service!

So, enough with complains! That was a good episode, i guess we learn some stuff about the Souma and her motives and also long hair Haruki YES! personally i wasn't a fan of her short hair from the start.

Anyway, 5 episode last arc with a cool name and a nice starter, cant w8!

John_MaxAug 9, 2017 11:20 AM
Aug 9, 2017 12:14 PM
Nov 2008
urachi is a piece of shit
Aug 9, 2017 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
Guess it was too hopeful that we would see a conclusion to this arc so soon.
I get that Urachi's will seems to be that he wants his parents back from petrification so that he can (probably) reunite with them, and that completely wiping out all the abilities in Sakurada is just an excuse to justify that happening (considering how much his parents were willing to sacrifice their lives to ensure that it did), but to deny everyone else in this city their given powers..... I don't know how to feel about that...... I guess there are people out there who just wouldn't mind watching the world burn so long as they can reap the rewards from a distance....

I just wonder what his parents will feel about it once they wake up, what with them working so hard to ensure this place retains it's "miracles", only for their own child to bring the entire system down.

Looking forward to this coming arc. Wonder if some miracle will happen for Haruki to remember Kei after Masamune rewound her time to before she met him. Might have to use an asspull there somehow... but we'll see..
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 9, 2017 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Holy shit, this episode was a emotional rollercoaster for me especially with the ost. And now the final arc has arrived. Just five more episodes ;;w;;
Aug 9, 2017 1:11 PM
Aug 2017
Feeling sad for souma, i really liked her. And now only more after we saw that she did all of this for him.. she deserved better :( after all the pain and suffering the mc and reset girl will probably end up together (im happy they turned her back in time to her long hair)
Aug 9, 2017 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
Urachi did nothing wrong.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Aug 9, 2017 1:21 PM

Apr 2015
This episode was really powerful...I always liked Souma and it always hurt me when I heard the pain in her voice...and in this episode she let everything out...it was really sad...and the next episode also looks very emotional...and I think the rest of the anime will be.
Aug 9, 2017 1:44 PM

Feb 2016
Smudy said:
This episode was definitely the best so far.

Next episode also looks really good.

Agree, best episode so far, and the next arcs promises to be REALLY good, can't wait!

Souma's reason to get a bath, was really really sad ;_; overall this episode was an emotional ride, and that cliffhanger tho, Haruki got Reset'd 2 years ago (how ironic) just before he meets Kei... what will happen now?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 9, 2017 1:51 PM

Nov 2016
Good episode with a lot of focuss on Sumire, her motives,pain and last but(t) not least her ass. Have to say, although the show left me cold on an emotional level so far that it did a good job with the shower dialogue, it was quite impactful.

Got another flashback about Masamune and his motives are completely clear now.

Misora got turned back in her younger self by him and he also wants to reveive his parents. Quite a lot happened.

Preview looked pretty promising again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 9, 2017 3:41 PM

Aug 2016
BlackstarFallen said:
Got to learn more about Kagaya. He wants to get rid of abilities to protect the weak.

Not too sure where you got that idea. He's getting rid of abilities because he wants the weak to help themselves, not be helped by convenient abilities. Note how many times his father calls him strong. He believes people should help themselves rather than have it easy.
SaigoKenseiAug 9, 2017 9:18 PM
"To be Great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
SaigoKensei said:
My mistake was assuming they had the same amount of information I had..
Aug 9, 2017 5:09 PM
Jun 2017
This was a heavy episode, lots of feels, from the last episode I could see that something was going to happen to Haruki, one of Kei's most valuable strenghts and one of his few weakness. I feel bad for Souma, but it was her decission to put on front Kei's happiness. Last arc, let's see what it has to offer
Aug 9, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2016
The emotional situation with extra fanservice is kinda weird imo =3=
But we finally know the reason for Soma's death and why the bureau can't detect her lies.
It's getting really good with every episode and the next arc looks promising~
Aug 9, 2017 5:28 PM

Aug 2016
I think most people watching the series now are missing a lot of the subtleties that it's showing you. That, or they're misunderstanding too many of the messages. It's only going to leave them confused by the end of it.

This is a show where every little thing isn't actually a little thing. Something that most wouldn't even notice is brought back with unforeseen relevance. I'm loving it.

I'm also in love with Souma's tragic selflessness for her unrequited love. This is a girl who literally sees everything coming but suffers through it anyway. She'd have to be such a strong character just to live that way, so seeing her break down really hit home.

*Also, I didn't mind the shower scene because it didn't even seem like fanservice to me. She wasn't being sexualized, she was simply nude. From my perspective, it was just to show her vulnerability at the time, which fit perfectly with the dialogue. It's people freaking out about every instance of nudity that causes us to have to go so crazy with censorship. Calm down.
SaigoKenseiAug 9, 2017 9:15 PM
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 9, 2017 8:28 PM

Jun 2014
Quite an emotional episode for Souma. Her conversation with Kei revealed a lot about the pain she has been dealing with.

We also got some backstory on Urachi and his motivation. Looks like he's about to revive his dead parents.

Also, things seem to be getting complicated on Haruki's end now that she's been turned back to the way she was before she met Kei, with Oka Eri getting ready to make her forget her ability. At least she has long hair again, which seems to be the only good thing I can get from this situation.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 9, 2017 8:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Interesting backstory for Urachi....Guess its confirmed that he really is the kid of those two people

But the best thing about this episode was Soma....It was hard to see her pour her heart out and cry like that especially when you realize how tragic her character is TwT
Aug 9, 2017 10:06 PM

Oct 2012
Well it looks like I really did overestimate Urachi, though I'd be lying if I wasn't a little happy to have caught onto Sumire's workaround to Sakuin's ability.

A really great episode for me, it was great to see this development in Sumire, but it was also distressing for reminding me that she's best girl and that she's forced to suffer :(

Next ep seems like it'll be pretty gripping.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Aug 9, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2016
tsubasalover said:

In truth, she's such a contradicting being because she sees reset girl as rival but couldn't say so.

I don't think Souma sees Haruki as a rival. I'm pretty sure she could've taken Kei for herself if she wanted, but everything she's been doing was specifically to bring those two together. She changes the future everytime she directs Kei. Would she have known to send those messages that had Kei spending time with Haruki two years ahead of time if she couldn't see the future? They're only together because of Souma's actions. If she had done nothing, it's likely they wouldn't have met.

CG said:
Souma's pain was just brutal. I'd definitely hate if Kei and Haruki had their happy ever after after what it did to Souma.

I'd almost agree, since Souma is now Best Girl after the revelation in this episode.

It's heartbreaking, but it's Souma's choice. She can see things that no one else can see, so we couldn't begin to understand why she's doing all this.

But I can't help but think that if she thought Kei would be happier with her, she'd be keeping him to herself.

But, as we've found out, she has strong feelings of self-hatred that could be keeping her from making that choice.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 9, 2017 11:03 PM

May 2017
CG said:

No one asked her to do that

Anyway, harem end ftw
Aug 9, 2017 11:11 PM

May 2017
L-Ryoshi said:
I get that Urachi's will seems to be that he wants his parents back from petrification so that he can (probably) reunite with them, and that completely wiping out all the abilities in Sakurada is just an excuse to justify that happening (considering how much his parents were willing to sacrifice their lives to ensure that it did), but to deny everyone else in this city their given powers..... I don't know how to feel about that...... I guess there are people out there who just wouldn't mind watching the world burn so long as they can reap the rewards from a distance....

I just wonder what his parents will feel about it once they wake up, what with them working so hard to ensure this place retains it's "miracles", only for their own child to bring the entire system down.

Looking forward to this coming arc. Wonder if some miracle will happen for Haruki to remember Kei after Masamune rewound her time to before she met him. Might have to use an asspull there somehow... but we'll see..

It's actually pretty easy, Kei will just have to make Haruki trust him again like what he did in episode 1, that'll be easy for Kei even more so now coz she knows Haruki too well now at this point. From then a simple reset will also revert the reverted Haruki coz she ain't like that 3 days ago
Aug 9, 2017 11:12 PM

May 2017
Motionxtr said:
Feeling sad for souma, i really liked her. And now only more after we saw that she did all of this for him.. she deserved better :( after all the pain and suffering the mc and reset girl will probably end up together (im happy they turned her back in time to her long hair)

Ikr what's wrong with polygamy lol
Aug 9, 2017 11:13 PM

May 2017
Ahegyao said:
Urachi did nothing wrong.

More like Sumire did nothing wrong
Aug 10, 2017 1:00 AM
Nov 2016
So Sumire did like Kei a lot.

The fact that Urachi rewound Haruki's time is a bit troubling.
Aug 10, 2017 1:37 AM

Jul 2014
Urachi's flashback was disappointing as, while his reason for wanting abilities gone is fairly apparent, there isn't exactly much substance to it and it does feel fairly arbitrary in the grand scheme of things. Other than that, this was a painful episode for both Kei and Sumire, with all the pain they both felt brought straight to the service in an excellent and compelling sequence. While I don't know what is going to happen to Sumire going forward, it's all too apparent that Kei's suffering is nowhere near done now that Haruki has been rewound to before she even met him (are Urachi's rewinds permanent, by the way?). That, plus the return of Urachi's mother and Eri's doubts about helping Urachi means that we're in for a very interesting final arc to finish off this series.
Aug 10, 2017 2:08 AM

Aug 2016
Atavistic said:
are Urachi's rewinds permanent, by the way?

TL;DR It's not permanent, but it lasts long enough to be a big enough problem. Around 3 years or so. He pushed his ability near its limit to rewind Haruki is what I'm assuming.

They aren't permanent, but they may as well have restarted Kei and Haruki's relationship to day one if they just intended to wait.

Kei remembered Urachi fixing his keychain when he initially entered Sakurada. Well, he also noticed that the keychain broke in the same place in the same way about 3 years after it was fixed.

He also noticed that Urachi couldn't reset Ukawa (the "most dangerous" ability user) to before she discovered her ability because that was around 5 years ago.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 10, 2017 3:31 AM

Jul 2015
SaigoKensei said:
Atavistic said:
are Urachi's rewinds permanent, by the way?

Kei remembered Urachi fixing his keychain when he initially entered Sakurada. Well, he also noticed that the keychain broke in the same place in the same way about 3 years after it was fixed.

He also noticed that Urachi couldn't reset Ukawa (the "most dangerous" ability user) to before she discovered her ability because that was around 5 years ago.

I dont see any reason why Urachi's ability is not permanent, they just didn't say anything about it yet.

I think the 2 points you mentioned aren't related. The keychain broke again not because Urachi's ability wears off but because there was a crack in it from the start and he couldn't go far enough to the past to remove that crack so after some time keycahin broke again since the problem wasn't fixed permanently.

Also i dont see why Urachi's inability to rewind Ukawa power is a sign that his ability is not permanent, he simply couldn't do it because the day she got her ability was out of his reach and he simply had to use another method.
Aug 10, 2017 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
That was really great episode.

One of the reasons why I fear checking out episode every week is coz of these melancholic vibes T_T

Two things aren't still clear with me. If anyone can clear them up plz-

1. The current Souma Sumire is just a clone of the real one who died, right? She did asked the question to Kei when she was revived and said that he would know the right answer. So did MC knew or not? I've also read about Swampman theory, so does she have any past memories or not?

2. How come she's able to use her ability? Didn't bureau made it so she can't use her ability?

I'd be real salty if the anime ends with Haruki ending up with Kei. After seeing how Soma made such a big selfless sacrifice, it'd be rude for her to not have a happy ending T_T
Aug 10, 2017 5:47 AM
Nov 2016
Great episode, some worthwhile backstory, some emotions, starting blocks of coming arc. Just very solid overall.

But I must say that I'm surprised that some people talk about there being 'fanservice' this episode, I honestly never thought about it that way. It was completely in line with what the scene represented. She literally takes away all her layers, and is in her most fragile form it's just basic cinematic storytelling. Nudity with a purpose doesn't equate to fanservice.
Aug 10, 2017 9:46 AM

Aug 2008
Wow. I am impressed by the relationship between Kei and Sumire. The way it is portrayed convinces me that he and only he truly understands her.
Aug 10, 2017 10:43 AM

Dec 2013
World_Creator said:
L-Ryoshi said:

It's actually pretty easy, Kei will just have to make Haruki trust him again like what he did in episode 1, that'll be easy for Kei even more so now coz she knows Haruki too well now at this point. From then a simple reset will also revert the reverted Haruki coz she ain't like that 3 days ago

And if the first thing they do when she wakes up is to make her forget how she uses her reset ability?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 10, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode, everything is making good sense.
They're always so venerable to other ability users though, not much they could do about that.
Aug 10, 2017 3:17 PM

Aug 2016
John_Max said:
SaigoKensei said:

I dont see any reason why Urachi's ability is not permanent, they just didn't say anything about it yet.

I think the 2 points you mentioned aren't related. The keychain broke again not because Urachi's ability wears off but because there was a crack in it from the start and he couldn't go far enough to the past to remove that crack so after some time keycahin broke again since the problem wasn't fixed permanently.

Also i dont see why Urachi's inability to rewind Ukawa power is a sign that his ability is not permanent, he simply couldn't do it because the day she got her ability was out of his reach and he simply had to use another method.

Ahah, you're right.

I either misinterpreted the question or got confused. Kei was pointing out the fact that Urachi couldn't rewind him back to before he was born during that conversation.

We don't know if it's permanent in the sense that it can't be undone instantly. Yet.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 10, 2017 4:59 PM

Aug 2016
L-Ryoshi said:

And if the first thing they do when she wakes up is to make her forget how she uses her reset ability?

Ehh.
Oka Eri has already been fooled once, even if she actually follows through with the erase. I have my doubts that she will. But even if she did, maybe that's what Kei was expecting by asking her not to. Kei's almost too clever after all.

FinalFlash18 said:

1. The current Souma Sumire is just a clone of the real one who died, right? She did asked the question to Kei when she was revived and said that he would know the right answer. So did MC knew or not?

It depends on if she heard her own voice, which they didn't explicitly share with us. But, judging by her actions and the way she refers to and acknowledges herself, we can assume she doesn't see herself as the original. Also, by the way Kei talks about Souma to her as if they were separate people, we can assume he doesn't see her as the original either.

FinalFlash18 said:

2. How come she's able to use her ability? Didn't bureau made it so she can't use her ability?

She only tells people what she wants them to know. I haven't seen her explain her losing her ability to anyone other than the human lie detector. But if that ability user didn't question it, she must have been telling the truth when she said she'd lost it then. I don't think Kei knows she's lost it, but it's not impossible that she just remembers the futures she had seen before she lost her ability. *It's also possible she fooled that lie detector a second time somehow also, but I didn't notice it.

FinalFlash18 said:

I'd be real salty if the anime ends with Haruki ending up with Kei. After seeing how Soma made such a big selfless sacrifice, it'd be rude for her to not have a happy ending T_T

I honestly love bittersweet endings and tragic characters. Souma will just be all the more memorable as a character if she's left alone by the end of it. I just hope the ED for this cour isn't foreshadowing.
SaigoKenseiAug 10, 2017 5:05 PM
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 10, 2017 5:09 PM

Aug 2016
I wonder if Souma can see people's past as well as their future through conversation.

Otherwise I'm confused as to how she knows Urachi's past. I doubt he told her and those flashbacks appear to only be between Urachi and his father, whom is petrified currently.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 10, 2017 6:19 PM

May 2017
L-Ryoshi said:
World_Creator said:

Well, RIP Kei's ideal Haruki, back to square one
Aug 10, 2017 6:35 PM

May 2017
FinalFlash18 said:
That was really great episode.

One of the reasons why I fear checking out episode every week is coz of these melancholic vibes T_T

Two things aren't still clear with me. If anyone can clear them up plz-

1. The current Souma Sumire is just a clone of the real one who died, right? She did asked the question to Kei when she was revived and said that he would know the right answer. So did MC knew or not? I've also read about Swampman theory, so does she have any past memories or not?

Answers:

-a. Yes
-b. He knew of course, he's the smartest character in the show
-c. She does, all the memories of Sumire before the photo was taken not post suicide Sumire but since her ability is seeing the future, you could say she also have memories in the future. From the moment Sumire got her ability to probably the end of the script, she has memories coz of her ability

-a. She can't.
-b. They did. But she still remember most of what she had seen using her ability, it's not like they erased her memories. Her ability is gone but her memories aren't, she had seen the future so it doesn't matter if her ability is gone she still remember what she saw using her ability so basically she still know what's gonna happen but not as accurate now if something changed and there's an intervention

Kei x Haruki is pretty much canon at this point, yey my ship won for once

But I definitely wouldn't mind a harem end Sumire deserves some love
LairucremAug 10, 2017 6:41 PM
Aug 10, 2017 8:36 PM
Jul 2017
World_Creator said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Or make Haruki see something sad, then she resets on her own
Aug 11, 2017 12:42 AM

Oct 2010
So now we will have crazy resets every time Misora sees something sad, the keychain might be the key to save Misora.

The next episode will be sad.
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Aug 11, 2017 12:52 AM

Jan 2017
SaigoKensei said:
I wonder if Souma can see people's past as well as their future through conversation.

Otherwise I'm confused as to how she knows Urachi's past. I doubt he told her and those flashbacks appear to only be between Urachi and his father, whom is petrified currently.

I'm not sure if I get what you mean (if you're referring to the ability to see the past) but I just binge-watched from ep 12 to this one and she said on ep 12 that her ability also works through conversation http://imgur.com/a/UwnCK
Aniu_Aug 11, 2017 1:16 AM
Fun things are fun
Aug 11, 2017 4:43 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:

FinalFlash18 said:

1. The current Souma Sumire is just a clone of the real one who died, right? She did asked the question to Kei when she was revived and said that he would know the right answer. So did MC knew or not?

It depends on if she heard her own voice, which they didn't explicitly share with us. But, judging by her actions and the way she refers to and acknowledges herself, we can assume she doesn't see herself as the original. Also, by the way Kei talks about Souma to her as if they were separate people, we can assume he doesn't see her as the original either.

Yeah seems like it. That make me sad :(
I hope she comes to accept herself soon once the whole incident is over.

SaigoKensei said:

FinalFlash18 said:

She only tells people what she wants them to know. I haven't seen her explain her losing her ability to anyone other than the human lie detector. But if that ability user didn't question it, she must have been telling the truth when she said she'd lost it then. I don't think Kei knows she's lost it, but it's not impossible that she just remembers the futures she had seen before she lost her ability. *It's also possible she fooled that lie detector a second time somehow also, but I didn't notice it.

More like her ability is sealed. I wonder if she can use it again after Kei found the loophole in Eri Oka's ability before.
But who remembers the exact time and location of such trivial thing (the weather)? lmao

SaigoKensei said:

FinalFlash18 said:

I honestly love bittersweet endings and tragic characters. Souma will just be all the more memorable as a character if she's left alone by the end of it. I just hope the ED for this cour isn't foreshadowing.

I don't get what's more to the ending lol. Everything that was meant to happen, happened so far i.e. Soma's despair.

World_Creator said:

Answers:

-a. Yes
-b. He knew of course, he's the smartest character in the show
-c. She does, all the memories of Sumire before the photo was taken not post suicide Sumire but since her ability is seeing the future, you could say she also have memories in the future. From the moment Sumire got her ability to probably the end of the script, she has memories coz of her ability

I wonder. From the reaction he showed last night after talking to that guy on the phone and this time with Soma, it doesn't seem like so.
Also, don't get you with your 'c' part :/

World_Creator said:

-a. She can't.
-b. They did. But she still remember most of what she had seen using her ability, it's not like they erased her memories. Her ability is gone but her memories aren't, she had seen the future so it doesn't matter if her ability is gone she still remember what she saw using her ability so basically she still know what's gonna happen but not as accurate now if something changed and there's an intervention

Kei x Haruki is pretty much canon at this point, yey my ship won for once

But I definitely wouldn't mind a harem end Sumire deserves some love

Yeah, that seems more reasonable.
But I don't think it'd have any harem end sadly, considering how's the theme played so far :(
Aug 11, 2017 6:14 AM

Aug 2016
Aniu_P said:
SaigoKensei said:

I'm not sure if I get what you mean (if you're referring to the ability to see the past) but I just binge-watched from ep 12 to this one and she said on ep 12 that her ability also works through conversation http://imgur.com/a/UwnCK

I knew that her ability worked through conversation and I knew that by that point her ability to see the future had been "sealed" by Oka Eri.
What I didn't understand was the fact that we were presented with very personal flashbacks of situations that only Urachi and his then petrified father would have known about/witnessed.
I have my doubts that she got that information out of Urachi himself. But if she could see the past as well as the future but Urachi was only taking precautions to keep Souma from seeing his future, she could have seen his past when she spent time with him.

Just random speculation really. I was confused as to how she knew so much about Urachi's past all the sudden by the time she went to visit Kei.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 11, 2017 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
After all the events up to this episode, I don't know why this anime could get a below 7 score here. This should get an 8 at the very least.

Although, yes people tastes are different, and this anime also gets more interesting after several episodes. But still, why???
Aug 11, 2017 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
koplakever said:
After all the events up to this episode, I don't know why this anime could get a below 7 score here. This should get an 8 at the very least.

Although, yes people tastes are different, and this anime also gets more interesting after several episodes. But still, why???

Actually A LOT OF great series have low ratings. That's why looking at ANY ratings is generally retarded. The only right rating is your own rating.

Nope. It's nothing more than elitist shittalk. Neverending complains. There is no such thing like 'modern anime fan'. Only 3 groups of anime watchers exists (since the very beginning)
- elitists (with SJWs)
- normalfags (aka shounenfags, dubfags etc)
- people who enjoy the anime (many types including ecchi).

And you know what is funny? People who are watching mainly ecchi are much more open minded than 'logh best anime evah'.
rsc-plAug 11, 2017 2:49 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.