Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 10, 2017 12:44 AM
Feb 2017
ManlyTear said:
ChocolateTieClip said:

I've wondered this for a while now. For someone who likes fanservice, when do you feel it's appropriate? I consider it a bit distracting from the main story. Why not just keep the two separate.

Not distracting if it's part of the story itself or in this case, tell's something about the character doing it besides the fact that she's smoking hot. I expect we'll at least get a few lines of dialogue on why Sakura likes taking such pictures of herself. If not, I suppose we'll just have to assume that she wants to be a model or something.

Cool, thank you for the input.
Aug 10, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2013
Aya is the whole reason I'm still following this, because honestly, the arc is pretty boring. I love the fact that we have a chill-ass alpha MC, in disguise no less.
Aug 10, 2017 2:48 AM

Apr 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

lol the kabe-don
Aug 10, 2017 2:50 AM

Jul 2017
is class c villain here? teacher class c looks evil to lol
this mc so chill even tickling "imuoto" in front "oni-sama"
Aug 10, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2013
Rivezim said:
is class c villain here? teacher class c looks evil to lol
this mc so chill even tickling "imuoto" in front "oni-sama"

everyone is a villain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 10, 2017 4:43 AM

Jul 2014
Well, I can't say I'm especially surprised about Sakura's secret, but I honestly have to wonder how the first picture was even remotely relevant to the discussion; why not just go straight to the second picture, as that was the one that was actually relevant. Also, interesting how Ayanokoji once again does nothing in the meeting, even though he shows time and again that he easily could (like with the pervy shopkeep or the Student Council President at the end); sure, he's letting Horikita have the spotlight in front of her brother, but it is still odd. Then again, maybe that's a better approach than him just solving every problem single-handedly.

As an aside, I bet when Kushida went to "freshen up", she actually went on a rage again, and I'd be surprised if that wasn't also what happened when she went to his room.
Aug 10, 2017 5:11 AM

Jan 2017
ChocolateTieClip said:
BlackCicero said:
It was a very good episode. The fanservice was nice as well. :D

I've wondered this for a while now. For someone who likes fanservice, when do you feel it's appropriate? I consider it a bit distracting from the main story. Why not just keep the two separate.

I don't think it reaches the point where it's distracting although it reaches close to that point sometimes. It isn't really overdone, it's just that the serious tone the anime has magnifies the attention the fanservice would get.
Aug 10, 2017 6:48 AM
Jul 2017
CreativeMax said:
Crocospect22 said:

yes..!! i would like to know too...

From the first volume.. just a bit of spoil ;P

The translation's currently on volume2..his backstory maybe after this,I think?
Sorry, if anything wrong 'cause I read it a while ago along with Gamers!
do u know where to read the manga
Aug 10, 2017 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
Why is a minor character so beautiful? This doesn't make any sense.

Aug 10, 2017 7:03 AM

Oct 2015
It isn't that surprising to see Sakura actually is a gravure model. Eps 4 scene with her hair being untied, only using v-shirt, not wearing glasses and said about 'mask' is already giving some good hint.
But I never think her body is dat hawt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Horikita tsun-tsun come out at last.
I also have good smile too see her being enjoyed tickled by Ayanokouji, and no slap whatsoever from this cold ice queen, haha. She accepted it :)

Aug 10, 2017 7:13 AM

Nov 2016
I'm bored, this arc is too long imo, and nothing special. Let's kick out sudou from the school, and the problem is over :D, he made too much problems and very irritating.
StepchAug 10, 2017 1:43 PM
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Aug 10, 2017 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
Weak episode. I just hope they end this arc sooner. Sudo's character is really irritating to watch and they add this timid fanservice character 'Sakura'

sherpico said:
saccharin said:
why does everyone in this show have like triple D cup size like seriously, it feels so unnecessary. Getting tired of the constant fanservice

Agreed. Based on this episode there is nothing to Sakura's character except being a vehicle for fan service and it's very irritating.

Goddamn right.
Aug 10, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2008
carliz_kun said:

Aug 10, 2017 8:38 AM

Jul 2014
Yo we're no longer in the Classroom of the Elite guys!

Welcome to the COURTROOM of the Elite! I swear I was trying so hard not to make Ace Attorney jokes while watching that part of the episode.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Aug 10, 2017 8:40 AM

Jul 2013
so at the end of this episode, the confrontation between Ayanokoji and Prez, did the Mc move away from the Prez's strike/wall slam or did the Prez not strike him on purpose, to intimidate the MC?

also, the English translation and the manga makes Ayanokoji look like an unmotivated, kinda Oreki-like guy, who gets flustered at female bodies... but in the anime he looks totally bored and not giving sht about anything.
Aug 10, 2017 9:06 AM
Jan 2016
Was the student council president trying to choke the MC in the end?
Aug 10, 2017 9:08 AM
Dec 2012
The store clerk was creepy as hell.
I like Sakura already. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 10, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
The plot is nice but, honestly, the girls here got my attention much more. Pretty much all of them are pretty hot. Hot babes even. Even class D's homeroom teacher is sizzling hot. Even thought class D is the lowest, they got an A class teacher.
Aug 10, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2009
nice shots (: I'm also glad she stepped up good for her
Aug 10, 2017 9:42 AM
May 2016
Great episode. I wish Ayanokouji can go all out and be a badass already

somehow, he reminds me of Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka

btw, didn't expect Sakura's hidden side. Definitely boobs/10
Aug 10, 2017 10:25 AM

Mar 2013
Sakura is one bombshell whew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That pinch by MC to Horikita was the best XD

Aug 10, 2017 10:34 AM

Jul 2016
wut a perverted camera repair man.

I wonder why Ayanokouji didn't speak in the trial.

damn cliffhanger, I wanna watch soon the confrontation of Prez-kun and Ayanokouji.
Aug 10, 2017 10:47 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
4061453 said:
Was the student council president trying to choke the MC in the end?
Not really. He quickly tried to attack Ayanokouji to see if he could dodge the attack or not. The student council president is aware of the fact Ayanokouji is more than what he seems.
Aug 10, 2017 11:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
fedos said:
Sakura is gorgeous.

Absolutely. What a total hottie.

What the hell was up with the camera repair guy? Was almost as creepy as the pedo character in Hajimete no Gal.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 10, 2017 11:53 AM

Sep 2012
i just hope this is the last of sudou problem, everything started because he is an idiot for being a dick everytime, and some people can easily take advantage of his behaviour.

while i do think this is good series, but spending half a cour just to solve this guy problem seems exaggerating, did he get more screentime later on too?
Aug 10, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2008
carliz_kun said:

Aug 10, 2017 12:24 PM
Jan 2017
This season have 3anime that worth of mentioning elite school,kakegurai,gamers. Episode 5 worth of watching. Before ending they create much hype for episode 6. Cann't wait for it....
Aug 10, 2017 12:37 PM
May 2011
Freestyle80 said:
saccharin said:
why does everyone in this show have like triple D cup size like seriously, it feels so unnecessary. Getting tired of the constant fanservice

to trigger white knights/feminists like you

its working well

Sukotchi said:
Ayanokouji x Manabu. x3

Made this gif, feel free to use it.^^

lol the teacher even approves

wow sick burn you got me, yep that's me a feminist. it tells me a lot about you that you used feminist as an insult lol. I 'm actually enjoying the plot of the show, not the PLOT

dzn018 said:
saccharin said:

Don't watch then. It's supposed to be an entertaining show, if it tires you, it's not for you. :)
I'm enjoying the story, not the "PLOT"

BlackCicero said:
ChocolateTieClip said:

I don't think it reaches the point where it's distracting although it reaches close to that point sometimes. It isn't really overdone, it's just that the serious tone the anime has magnifies the attention the fanservice would get.

Yeah, I think you summed up my feelings pretty well - if the tone wasn't as serious, I think I wouldn't care about the fanservice as much, but it feels pretty jarring when you have giant tits hanging out of clothing when you have a potentially great story with a somewhat dark tone. The only thing I can think of is that it's... comedy relief? But.. in fanservice form?
Aug 10, 2017 12:38 PM
Nov 2016
Rhapsody- said:

Also, Sakura timid attitude is really annoying a.f. ¿what do you see of "best girl" in her? of course she's hot (like all the girls, God's Blessing on This Wonderful CharaDesing [?]), but that's not enough, and all this arc in general are very forced, although I admit the resolution of the trial was something interesting and relatively well managed. Even so, this serie manages to become more stupid every week.

Because she is sweet and spice in one package. Timid but not boring. She's a bombshell that is approachable and comfortable to be with while make your blood run hot at the same time. It's an alluring combination for many people.

Granted that could be interpreted as a girl that's easy to "handle" and needy because of her weaknesses. The nuance meant is that she is simply cozy and hot.
Aug 10, 2017 1:41 PM

Nov 2016
dend08 said:
i just hope this is the last of sudou problem, everything started because he is an idiot for being a dick everytime, and some people can easily take advantage of his behaviour.

while i do think this is good series, but spending half a cour just to solve this guy problem seems exaggerating, did he get more screentime later on too?

Very agreed, first I think this series will be good one, with art and cool characters design, and every character's personality will be interesting. But, the whole episodes (until now) except prologue, is mostly for sudou, and the stories is mostly to solve that shit guy problems. he is very annoying and irritating, plus his face is like a shit.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Aug 10, 2017 2:27 PM
Mar 2017
That last will spark BL doujin of Ayanokuji and the Student Prez
Aug 10, 2017 2:53 PM

Sep 2014
Was Sakura whoring herself out? Like those Instagram Models? The camera repair guy seems to know who she is and quite frankly, I thought there was gonna be an attempted rape scene later on with the camera repair guy.
Aug 10, 2017 5:27 PM
Oct 2014
Three episodes for this. Hm....
Aug 10, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
I can't shake the feeling this show tries to be more than it is, what with the expressions, characters designs, and dialogue. And the recurrent inner monologues are annoying.
Aug 10, 2017 7:44 PM
Apr 2014
Elegade said:
Was Sakura whoring herself out? Like those Instagram Models? The camera repair guy seems to know who she is and quite frankly, I thought there was gonna be an attempted rape scene later on with the camera repair guy.

How could u count that as whoring out? she even tried to not stand out too much, even the photo seemed posted anonymously. My guess, there wont be anything related to sexual matters, i'm pretty much sure of it
Aug 10, 2017 9:39 PM

Jun 2016
This was good episode I am liking Ayanokouji more he is so awesome. Horikita is also awesome and cool. That scene Horikita getting tickle was funny lol. It seems Horikita brother doesn t seems to like Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

Next episode would be good again I hope. Anyone know how many episodes this series will have?

Aug 11, 2017 1:29 AM
Nov 2015
I want to know more about Airi Sakura. she takes raunchy pictures but yet is shy in public. Hopefully we get more of her backstory later. I just love a good backstory.
Aug 11, 2017 2:08 AM

Sep 2014
houki_23 said:
Elegade said:

How could u count that as whoring out? she even tried to not stand out too much, even the photo seemed posted anonymously. My guess, there wont be anything related to sexual matters, i'm pretty much sure of it

Maybe whoring is a too exaggerated word, but I was wondering if she's selling photos of herself cause you know how class D has no money. Guys will pay for anything man, some girl in my high school sold her nudes for $20 a pop. Anyways, I thought she tries not to stand out maybe because she's selling those types of photos. The one's that were just shown to the viewers (us) we the mild one's cause then this would be a hentai. The girl in my school wasn't as timid as Sakura, but she wasn't the one to draw attention to the entire class and the teachers as well.
Aug 11, 2017 2:57 AM
Apr 2014
Elegade said:

Maybe whoring is a too exaggerated word, but I was wondering if she's selling photos of herself cause you know how class D has no money. Guys will pay for anything man, some girl in my high school sold her nudes for $20 a pop. Anyways, I thought she tries not to stand out maybe because she's selling those types of photos. The one's that were just shown to the viewers (us) we the mild one's cause then this would be a hentai. The girl in my school wasn't as timid as Sakura, but she wasn't the one to draw attention to the entire class and the teachers as well.

i cant disagree, but if u take a look at her current ppt, its isnt much for someone selling that kind of photos. its only around 15k yen (nearly 140usd), even when u compare hers to the other kids's, such as horikita. its not even close. Not to mention that she seems not wearing anything fancy. it just doesnt add up
Aug 11, 2017 3:00 AM

Sep 2014
houki_23 said:
Elegade said:

i cant disagree, but if u take a look at her current ppt, its isnt much for someone selling that kind of photos. its only around 15k yen (nearly 140usd), even when u compare hers to the other kids's, such as horikita. its not even close. Not to mention that she seems not wearing anything fancy. it just doesnt add up

Well I was kinda thinking that she just started. It's only been a month since the new term started, she gotta has to start those prices low and work up, so she hasn't made a lot of money yet. Think of it as she has started advertising herself first before even getting an actual clientele.
Aug 11, 2017 3:13 AM
Apr 2014
Elegade said:

Well I was kinda thinking that she just started. It's only been a month since the new term started, she gotta has to start those prices low and work up, so she hasn't made a lot of money yet. Think of it as she has started advertising herself first before even getting an actual clientele.

Its indeed plausible, but to me its still pretty odd. in the show, kushida&ayano said that sakura tried to hide her face by wearing fake glasses, and sakura even tied up her hair. and what's more, she did that since the very beginning of the semester, so its likely those photos already posted online before the semester started. to me its more like she's been doing that coz its her hobby, u know there's some girls out there that love to show off their body,posting it online
Aug 11, 2017 4:58 AM
Nov 2016
Elegade said:

I think it is just how a lot of people say and do things online that they wouldn't otherwise do behind anonymity. Sakura has issues dealing directly with people but expresses her sexuality online.
Aug 11, 2017 5:28 AM

Aug 2013
Sakura is such a cutie.
I hope that they won't do anything to her...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 11, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2016
Elegade said:

Sakura is
Aug 11, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 2015
carliz_kun said:
Diab_Haque said:
To anybody who has read the light novels. Are there any new revelations about ayanokoji's background or character? Spoilers welcome. Just use the spoiler tag
Crocospect22 said:

yes..!! i would like to know too...

hey, I'm wondering you read the novels, much appreciated :)
Aug 11, 2017 7:23 AM

Jun 2013
Sakura is fine as hell
Aug 11, 2017 2:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
An interesting quote to start the episode with. Its interesting that Kiyotaka would quote such a famous person's work in his analysis of Airi. Looks like Airi really values her personal space and doesn't accept intruders of any kind. So Airi's afraid of making friends eh. It is nice that Kikyou offered to accompany Airi to the shop to get a new camera. But its surprising to have Kiyotaka get dragged in by Kikyou though. The clerk at the camera shop really was creepy. I don't blame Airi for feeling scared. Good thing Kiyotaka saw through that guys intent though. The guys reaction at being thwarted was priceless though. Kiyotaka's serious gaze really works wonders sometimes. Looks like Airi is starting to realise that she needs to take the first step in making friends. But with Kikyou and Kiyotaka as her first opponents she should be fine. I wonder is Airi able to tell someone's personality by their eyes then. Rather letting people pressure you into things its always better to do what you consider right. Wow so Sakura has that side to her personality. But hiding the fact that she works as a model thats a weird one.

Despite not caring about Kiyotaka Suzune loves to interrogate him though doesn't she. Hmm Jealousy eh. Surprised to see the cool Suzune display this. And the hearing is finally here eh. Suzune really changes a lot when her brother is here eh. Now she looks as nervous as a chipmunk and giving the advantage to the other side. Wow tickling Suzune to get her back in the game sure was unexpected. The gaps in the other sides defense sure is wide and is being expertly taken apart by Suzune. The other sides story is even more contradictory lol. For Airi to be dropped into this environment sure was harsh. Airi was really brave in mustering the courage as she knew that her hobby would also be revealed as well. Sakura really looks different when her hair is down and when she's not wearing glasses. It looks like even the homeroom teachers for each class see's each as enemies as well. As compromises go it isn't bad plus neither has definite truth as well. Hmm so Suzune does believe that Sudo was innocent. Despite her starting conclusion being the opposite though. But that trial meeting was pretty well done though. That move from the president sure was surprising and aggressive but set the stage for the fight between him and Kiyotaka. An interesting episode and i liked the focus on Airi and her development as a character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2017 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
So boring and disappointing to see that most comments are about Sakura's body than the actual story...
Aug 11, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2017
Nocturn3 said:
So boring and disappointing to see that most comments are about Sakura's body than the actual story...

Because we have no real story so far, it's kinda like Rokudenashi atm where it was "save Rumia" arc every time except it's Sudo this time lmao.
Aug 11, 2017 4:14 PM

May 2015
Without a doubt, a really great episode in my opinion, I loved it. The trial was pretty well done. Quite intense even.

I didn't expect those Airi pictures though. Damn, she's even more gorgeous in it, lol.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.