Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2015
5-10-20 years, as long as it's not too far away, any tech counts

I'm personally REALLY into AR, MR, and VR :D!

Especially for geimz.. Of course eue (Lol 100% for games)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2017 7:58 PM

Nov 2011
VR anime. there's actually a game that offers a small glimpse, though it's pretty limited (since the game is made to be able to run even on low powered devices).
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Aug 8, 2017 8:13 PM

Oct 2015
DreamingBeats said:
VR anime. there's actually a game that offers a small glimpse, though it's pretty limited (since the game is made to be able to run even on low powered devices).
VR Anime..

How?

Like.. Anime is 2D

And, you're not talking about sitting inside a VR space watching a screen of course... Uhh...

3D Anime you can walk around in and look at it while it plays or something? Not sure what you mean
Aug 8, 2017 8:15 PM

Feb 2015
Mostly genetics and big projects like Hyperloop.
Aug 8, 2017 8:23 PM

Oct 2015
Felix said:
Have you seen what Elon is doing with cars and tunnels :D?

Freaking amazing!

I love Elon Musk <3!
Aug 8, 2017 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
Soriki said:
DreamingBeats said:
VR Anime..

How?

Like.. Anime is 2D

And, you're not talking about sitting inside a VR space watching a screen of course... Uhh...

3D Anime you can walk around in and look at it while it plays or something? Not sure what you mean

kinda like these

the VR isn't that great compared to other systems, but that's because they had to lower the specs so it runs even on slower phones. imagine something similar, but with better graphics, so you can look around while the story happens. for example, in the scene where the characters are in the classroom, you can look around inside the classroom, while the characters talk.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Aug 8, 2017 8:31 PM

Oct 2015
DreamingBeats said:
Soriki said:
VR Anime..

How?

Like.. Anime is 2D

kinda like these

the VR isn't that great compared to other systems, but that's because they had to lower the specs so it runs even on slower phones. imagine something similar, but with better graphics, so you can look around while the story happens. for example, in the scene where the characters are in the classroom, you can look around inside the classroom, while the characters talk.
So.. It was that one option that I decided not to include in my reply... Interactive Anime/First person...

Ehh...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh wait I just read your reply, so you don't mean interactive

I mean, yeah, It'd be cool, more uh.. WAIT A MINUTE HOLY SHIT THIS HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL HOLY CRAP!

IMAGINE GUNDAMS. MECHAS AND THAT HIGH LEVEL OF CG!

Genius e-e
Aug 8, 2017 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
Lost_Viking said:
DreamingBeats said:

kinda like these

This is about the only thing I'm looking forward to technologically, other than maybe advances in space technology and bases/colonies on the Moon/Mars. Otherwise, I think we need to turn the clock back on certain things like mass surveillance, DRM/SAAS, social networking, and human genome editing/quantum immortality; we've gone too far. Even artificial intelligence is something that should be limited at least.
BRUH, Technology ain't gonna stop for no one

It's dumb to say "we've gone too far/we should slow down"

Immortality is something that should be researched and put much more into but the Goverment does jack shit for that field

And it's dumb asf, so many people dying young from stupid shit and unlucky stuff when they could've been saved somehow by some sort of "immortality tech"

Quantum computing, definitely needs more and more progress

Mass surveillance, obviously not something we like but you should take a look at other stuff instead of this, if you know what I'm trying to say

Social Networking is.. Going to get better with the help of AR/MR/VR, although I know why you're listing it

Aug 8, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2011
Can't wait until self driving cars take over the road, won't have to drive anywhere any more.
I have been looking into getting my own 3D Printer or a similar device to make my own models and things.

One of the thing I'm not looking forward to is all this battery main backup shit that they want every household in my city to have in their basements, all my strange but sitting on top of enough stored energy to level my house is not my idea of fun :(
^_^
Aug 8, 2017 9:36 PM

Apr 2017
Soriki said:
Felix said:

Freaking amazing!

I love Elon Musk <3!

It's only good in a straight line like my smile :|
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 8, 2017 9:38 PM

Jan 2015
i want a self driving vehicle so i can sleep while it drives

dont think you can do that on a tesla yet...
Aug 8, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2009
uncanny valley solution

and strong artificial intelligence will be the biggest double edge sword technology of them all
Aug 8, 2017 9:43 PM

Oct 2015
Ikaros_42oh said:
Soriki said:

Freaking amazing!

I love Elon Musk <3!

Lul, there's many straight lines to be used brotha cx
carpaccio said:
i want a self driving vehicle so i can sleep while it drives

dont think you can do that on a tesla yet...
Soon brotha.. Soon eue
Vosgy said:
Can't wait until self driving cars take over the road, won't have to drive anywhere any more.
I have been looking into getting my own 3D Printer or a similar device to make my own models and things.

One of the thing I'm not looking forward to is all this battery main backup shit that they want every household in my city to have in their basements, all my strange but sitting on top of enough stored energy to level my house is not my idea of fun :(
An autonomous fleet of cars and super easy 3D modeling are two really cool techs I'm also looking forward to :D

Jeez Luis you can even 3D Print houses!
Aug 8, 2017 9:46 PM

Apr 2017
Soriki said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

They say the corner is the most interesting part of driving
They're right
Like long term

Aug 8, 2017 9:54 PM

Oct 2015
Ikaros_42oh said:
Soriki said:

They're right
Like long term
Ummm.. Pretty sure the tunnels they showed in the video had curves brotha...

I meant line as in that.. You are on a road/line and you drive up to the spot on the road/street/line that has the elevator, than you descend, and then you're put on this thingy that can go at like 200 Miles per hour.. Yeah, pretty sure there's curves there? Idk, I don't remember well, I mean, there should be .-.

100% sure there is actually
Aug 8, 2017 10:10 PM

Apr 2017
Soriki said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

They're right
Like long term

I meant line as in that.. You are on a road/line and you drive up to the spot on the road/street/line that has the elevator, than you descend, and then you're put on this thingy that can go at like 200 Miles per hour.. Yeah, pretty sure there's curves there? Idk, I don't remember well, I mean, there should be .-.

Is this a Mario kart reference
Am I being
Punkd

Aug 8, 2017 10:39 PM

Oct 2015
Ikaros_42oh said:
Soriki said:

Am I being
Punkd
You should probably go watch Elon's Ted talk 2017, this uh old guy was interviewing him so if you look for it you know which one it is :p
Aug 8, 2017 11:19 PM

Apr 2017
Soriki said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

Am I being
Punkd
You should probably go watch Elon's Ted talk 2017, this uh old guy was interviewing him so if you look for it you know which one it is :p

Can't even link me
Audible sigh

I mean I GUESS I'll take a look, running commentary don't look
This LA 3D car network makes me want to do a burnout on me musks LA car elevator
OH MAN ITS LIKE A CAR CRADLE
WHY
NO
NO SPEED LIMIT
WHO CARES DUDE THIS IS UNDERGROUND AND NOT COOL LIKE NEEDFORSPEED XD
Can I get off me musks wild ride
ITS LIKE ANTS
LOL
can I not get turned into an ant
Gimme dat 10% musk man
Aye man this dudes pretty good ha
Everyone would get aerodynamic cars
IM GOIN FASTER, NICE AERO BRO
I'm hyperloopy

Yeah I'm gonna stop there
He's a nice dude but idk about that LA thing. Can I get a proper semi flying car. Ha

Aug 8, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2014
VR, AI, Holograms, IoT, Quantum computing just to list a few. The future is going to be very exciting ~
Is this where you live?

Aug 9, 2017 1:04 AM

Jan 2017
DreamingBeats said:
Soriki said:
VR Anime..

How?

Like.. Anime is 2D

kinda like these

i play this game lol
pink loli is my waifu
Aug 9, 2017 1:19 AM
Jun 2015
Sex robots, duhhh. Who wouldn't be into that
Aug 9, 2017 1:21 AM

Mar 2017
Autonomous cars since driving is pain in the ass.
Aug 9, 2017 1:23 AM

Apr 2016
Sex slaves dolls, because you know you cant do illegal things with real individuals.
Aug 9, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
kikyo1hinamora said:
i play this game lol
pink loli is my waifu

she's cute, but i think i like Miyaka, Airi, Sayuri and Ren more.
my phone seems to like her a lot though - managed 3 "regular" 4 stars (Sakurako in combat uniform), and yesterday managed to get her 4 stars in cheer leader uniform with the free 4 tickets (along with 3 repeat 2-stars). she's great in cheer leader form though :p

Aug 9, 2017 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
Mostly science and medicine relating things.
For others: My dreams aren't so big. I just want a better smartphone camera. XD
Aug 9, 2017 11:27 AM
Jan 2017
theres this thing called quantum internet entanglement, idk but something about 'quantum internet' just hypes me up
Aug 9, 2017 1:27 PM

Oct 2015
Ikaros_42oh said:
Soriki said:

Can't even link me
Audible sigh

I mean I GUESS I'll take a look, running commentary don't look
This LA 3D car network makes me want to do a burnout on me musks LA car elevator
OH MAN ITS LIKE A CAR CRADLE
WHY
NO
NO SPEED LIMIT
WHO CARES DUDE THIS IS UNDERGROUND AND NOT COOL LIKE NEEDFORSPEED XD
Can I get off me musks wild ride
ITS LIKE ANTS
LOL
can I not get turned into an ant
Gimme dat 10% musk man
Aye man this dudes pretty good ha
Everyone would get aerodynamic cars
IM GOIN FASTER, NICE AERO BRO
I'm hyperloopy

Yeah I'm gonna stop there
He's a nice dude but idk about that LA thing. Can I get a proper semi flying car. Ha
Flying cars are stupid.
Eight-Man said:
Sex robots, duhhh. Who wouldn't be into that
Fuck I completely forgot about that :V

shotz said:
the pinnacle of technological innovation and human evolution will be sex bots. i'm personally investing all of my savings into this industry because no matter how anti-social and tech-oriented the world gets, there will always be demand for a good nut.

Sir that was a lovely phrase

"i'm personally investing all of my savings into this industry because no matter how anti-social and tech-oriented the world gets, there will always be demand for a good nut. "

Eyesoh said:
theres this thing called quantum internet entanglement, idk but something about 'quantum internet' just hypes me up
Idk about that :/

I mean, the internet is the internet.. Like, what else can quantum offer it?... More speed? Uhhhh more resources to do X things? Idk

Seems meh to me, the internet is fine as it is but improvement would be nice I guess

A Quantum internet wouldn't make much of a difference to me when I'm ejaculating to a trap :^)
Aug 9, 2017 1:34 PM

Apr 2015
Self-driving cars, mostly because I'm a pussy/afraid to drive (it's not even that I'm afraid, really, it's just that the only offer to practice has been from my dad...I would rather take an actual driver's ed course or even have my mom take me to practice).
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 9, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2017
you right sorikikiki, normal cars r best girl
like childhood friend thats hot now
yeaa

@CatSoul ill teach you 2 drift 4 free

Aug 9, 2017 3:46 PM

Oct 2015
Ikaros_42oh said:
you right sorikikiki, normal cars r best girl
like childhood friend thats hot now
yeaa

@CatSoul ill teach you 2 drift 4 free
What....

Ummm

I don't have a car and.. I hope I won't have to- Oh wait, just looked at your gif in your signature, there's a car drifting there...

Now I'm sure about how you go about normal car driving xd

Well know this, in the future, owning a car you can drive will be like a horse

You can think about it this way instead! You'll be able to drive cars you've wanted to play around with your whole life but never got a chance to, for a MUCH, MUCH, cheaper price :D!

But anyways I just really want the day were as many others have said I can just fall asleep in the car and not have to worry :)

PS: Flying cars are stupid :D

The closest we could get to flying cars would be magnetic "roads" on the sky that sort of like floating energy thingies that your flying car would just SNAP to, and if you really needed it, you'd get like a button that would let you fly out

But flying cars are just really fucking dangerous in so many ways to the point buildings would need to get some sort of fucking forcefield or something just in-case a car goes flying at something out of control or IN CONTROL....
LVL1GoblinAug 9, 2017 3:49 PM
Aug 9, 2017 3:57 PM

Apr 2017
I was making a joke about how u said u hated flying cars so I assumed you meant normal cars are the best.
So you've never driven a car hard before even a slow one, it's like watching shitty anime (like urself (oooOoooo)).

How I drive a car normally? Uh ya know the usual steering gas brake clutch

You can always fall asleep in a car
Just might not wake up

You just need some very crazy jets with some unknown fuel source
Ur gonna look silly in a million years ha
Ikaros_42ohAug 9, 2017 4:01 PM

Aug 9, 2017 4:14 PM

Jan 2017
Self driving cars then I can enjoy going places. If Uber and Lyft get self driving cars maybe the cost would go down so much I would not have to own a car. I hate driving it just makes me nervous.
Aug 9, 2017 7:21 PM
Jan 2017
Soriki said:

I mean, the internet is the internet.. Like, what else can quantum offer it?... More speed? Uhhhh more resources to do X things? Idk

Seems meh to me, the internet is fine as it is but improvement would be nice I guess

A Quantum internet wouldn't make much of a difference to me when I'm ejaculating to a trap :^)

idk i read somewhere that china did something related to quantum entanglement and apparently we're a step closer to a quantum internet. i really dont know how it works lol but like i said it hypes me up
Aug 9, 2017 8:26 PM

Oct 2015
Yamato_2199_Fan said:
Self driving cars then I can enjoy going places. If Uber and Lyft get self driving cars maybe the cost would go down so much I would not have to own a car. I hate driving it just makes me nervous.
Elon Musk said they will, self-driving uber :)

Ikaros_42oh said:
I was making a joke about how u said u hated flying cars so I assumed you meant normal cars are the best.
So you've never driven a car hard before even a slow one, it's like watching shitty anime (like urself (oooOoooo)).

How I drive a car normally? Uh ya know the usual steering gas brake clutch

You can always fall asleep in a car
Just might not wake up

You just need some very crazy jets with some unknown fuel source
Ur gonna look silly in a million years ha
There's no such thing as a shitty Anime :^)

I don't really hate flying cars as in the concept, what a flying car can do... Fly.. But like, the realistic side of is just atrocious .-.

Almost as atrocious as trying to understand what you type up sometimes (0000o0ooo00oo000 hehe xd I copied ur meme fggetlellullal)

PS: THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POST HOURS AGO, now it is posted :)

Aug 9, 2017 8:28 PM

Oct 2015
Eyesoh said:
Soriki said:

idk i read somewhere that china did something related to quantum entanglement and apparently we're a step closer to a quantum internet. i really dont know how it works lol but like i said it hypes me up
Yeah I guess :)

Instead of hearing about random stuff like that and getting hyped up so easily about things you don't even know about (not condemning you, just saying :D) you should go watch some Elon Musk videos! I love Elon Musk <3!

Why? Because you'll learn about a bunch of the stuff he's doing that WILL freaking HYPE YOU UP!!!! LIKE FREAKING FUCKING GOING TO MARS!!!!!

OR INTELLIGENT SELF-LEARNING AI!!!!!
"OpenAI" Is literally his fucking hobby, his hobby is making a superintelligent AI for everyone to use!!!!

It's his hobby cause he spends much less time on it compared to things like Tesla, "The Boring Company" (He made a company called that xd), hyperloop, etc, etc, etc

Aug 9, 2017 8:30 PM

Feb 2016
FIDGET SPINNERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aug 9, 2017 8:37 PM

Oct 2015
Exhalant said:
FIDGET SPINNERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

These toys suck and I'm not being a bandwagon hating hipster!

I've tried one myself (obvs not mine)

And it's so UGH

So many better toys .-.

If you want a spinning thingy like this, GET BEYBLADE >;3!!!!

BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIP >:D!!!!

BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIP, RIP MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR SPINNING 9 YEAR OLD TOY BLADES

(PS: I've watched the Animes, and I loved them <3!)

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!

I'VE CAUGHT UP ON SOMETHING!

YOUR MEME IS A LITERAL LOGICAL FALLACY IF I'M EVEN UTILIZING THAT WORD CORRECTLY!!!!!

I SAID "UPCOMING TECHNOLOGY", THE FIDGET SPINNER IS NOT AN UPCOMING TECH, AS THE TOY HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED AND THIS TYPE OF TECH HAS EXISTED FOR FAGGOD KNOWS HOW LONG! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET REKT SHREKT

Please excuse me, I have imaginary mental problems
Aug 9, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2013
Remote controlled buttplugs. Yes that's a thing.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Aug 9, 2017 8:45 PM

Oct 2015
xLemon said:
That's... Cool .-.?

Idk but I'm just thinking of a flying buttplug xd
Aug 9, 2017 8:53 PM

May 2009
Nothing. I don't have high hopes for the future.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Aug 9, 2017 8:55 PM

Oct 2015
Sadist said:
Nothing. I don't have high hopes for the future.
That's just uh.. Retarded/ignorant

The statement itself, no offense to you
Aug 9, 2017 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
Currently nothing. Not really into gaming nor computers so that's.. it. I don't like upgrading my technology. My current is fine as is.
Aug 9, 2017 9:12 PM

May 2013
Soriki said:
xLemon said:
That's... Cool .-.?

yeah if you're into that sort of thing. They can be activated by your partner with his or her cellphone.

Pretty cray tbh lol
I CELEBRATE myself,
Aug 9, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
Currently nothing. Not really into gaming nor computers so that's.. it. I don't like upgrading my technology. My current is fine as is.
Pretty sure there's must be tech out there that would really make you wanna "upgrade your technology"

Also, it's really strange to say "Not really into gaming"
Although I guess I know what you mean

But still, the offer of a VR game like SAO combined with Log Horizon

(Although both still have the boring style of MMORPG health and such were is all about numbers, like dealing enough DPS (Damage Per Second) and such, and not so much about being a really skilled Swordfighter or a really powerful healer, though SAO has less of it, but I prefer quite a few things Log has like the player economy and the technology they created themselves :D)
Aug 9, 2017 9:15 PM

Oct 2015
xLemon said:
Soriki said:
That's... Cool .-.?

yeah if you're into that sort of thing. They can be activated by your partner with his or her cellphone.

Pretty cray tbh lol
Butt Plugs activated by cellphones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBYxUj18sA Sky; "HMMMMMM!?"

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE....

>Hentaihaven.org (lel thought it was "com")

Aug 9, 2017 9:15 PM

Jul 2012
Soriki said:
Mayuka said:
Pretty sure there's must be tech out there that would really make you wanna "upgrade your technology"

(Although both still have the boring style of MMORPG health and such were is all about numbers, like dealing enough DPS (Damage Per Second) and such, and not so much about being a really skilled Swordfighter or a really powerful healer, though SAO has less of it, but I prefer quite a few things Log has like the player economy and the technology they created themselves :D)
I'm fine with an older phone (came out 2012), older computer (I got it like... 7 years ago?) and whatnot. I don't really need newer things. I hate Windows 8, I want to downgrade to 7.

It's not strange. I'm not into gaming at all so VRs and stuff don't interest me. I don't like newer stuff on the most part. I've only been interested in some rhythm games (Osu! and Sound Voltex) and Pokemon ORAs.
Aug 9, 2017 9:16 PM

May 2013
Soriki said:
xLemon said:

Pretty cray tbh lol

yeah, I think they may have already 'penetrated' the market ohohoho. okay im done.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Aug 9, 2017 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
Soriki said:

I'm fine with an older phone (came out 2012), older computer (I got it like... 7 years ago?) and whatnot. I don't really need newer things. I hate Windows 8, I want to downgrade to 7.

It's not strange. I'm not into gaming at all so VRs and stuff don't interest me. I don't like newer stuff on the most part. I've only been interested in some rhythm games (Osu! and Sound Voltex) and Pokemon ORAs.
Bs, you tell me that if you could play Pokemon with something like the new SAO movie, so basically Pokemon go but how it looked like in the trailer, but without the phone, you wouldn't play it xd?

Man I bet ya' there's a lot of stuff you'd like out there not only in games but tech

Tech is made to please/make things easier for people and I bet there's a LOT of stuff that you'd love to have that will come out in a few years :)

But that's nice, to have sort of a "setup"/flow that you're currently in that you feel comfortable with, I respect that :D, unlike you I can't stand the present, I don't wanna make games till I have access to that tech, and I literally crave hungrily the release of many cool techs coming out in a few years

Aug 9, 2017 9:20 PM

Oct 2015
xLemon said:
Soriki said:

yeah, I think they may have already 'penetrated' the market ohohoho. okay im done.
The amount of Hentais where I've seen a phone activating a buttplug..

Wait a minute, does that mean Japan had it before us?..

HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Aug 9, 2017 9:20 PM

Jul 2012
Soriki said:
Mayuka said:

Bs, you tell me that if you could play Pokemon with something like the new SAO movie, so basically Pokemon go but how it looked like in the trailer, but without the phone, you wouldn't play it xd?

Man I bet ya' there's a lot of stuff you'd like out there not only in games but tech

Tech is made to please/make things easier for people and I bet there's a LOT of stuff that you'd love to have that will come out in a few years :)

But that's nice, to have sort of a "setup"/flow that you're currently in that you feel comfortable with, I respect that :D, unlike you I can't stand the present, I don't wanna make games till I have access to that tech, and I literally crave hungrily the release of many cool techs coming out in a few years

TBH, I'd be scared that I'd get too engrossed in it :P Which is why I wanna stay with the older ones. It's easier to pull myself away from it.

I just have self control. I'm scared of what I could become.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

67 by vasipi4946 »»
10 minutes ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - Yesterday

21 by tsukareru »»
41 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

22 by JaniSIr »»
52 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

34 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» I'm currently on a keto diet.

scarydragon - Apr 18

16 by GinIonSui »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.