Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2017 7:05 PM

Aug 2017
At what point did Tsukushi fall in love with Tsukasa? Okay, I finished the series and have been thinking about it a lot lately and I can't figure out at what exact point Tsukushi actually fell in love with Tsukasa. I'm not talking about the whole denial phase that happened near the end of the series, I mean at what point did Tsukushi actually fall in love with Tsukasa without necessarily admitting it to herself or anyone else. I guess it's sort of a subjective topic because on one hand you could say it was the build up of every little and monumental thing that he has done for her but I feel like we should be able to also pinpoint it to a singular moment or incident.

It's really difficult for me to tell when she actually started to have feelings of love and not just infatuation for him because of how much she denied her love for him and convinced herself that he couldn't possibly love her.

I know she started to have a crush on him after their first kiss and everything, but that's kind of to be expected after you've kissed someone...plus that was way too early on. Their first date in the elevator didn't really amount to any real feelings on her part either, just speculation and confusion. When he first told her that he loved her in his room she still didn't seem to believe it and kind of just brushed it off. She STILL didn't seem to actually love him after the whole Thomas and Sakurako incident, but that's definitely where it's started to develop. You could argue that it was during the Junpei incident where Tsukasa let those guys beat him up so Tsukushi wouldn't get hurt but I feel like it was earlier than that. I got the sense that she for sure loved him around his birthday on the ship when they fished and she made those cookies for him.

I guess if I had to pick a single moment it would be the ski lodge incident by the fire. But if we're talking very first indication of love on a smaller scale then I would have to say it was on her date with Rui when she couldn't stop thinking about Tsukasa.

When do you guys think it was? I'd love to hear different perspectives and opinions about this topic :)

FlowersB4BoysAug 10, 2017 10:31 PM
Dec 29, 2017 5:06 PM

Mar 2015
FlowersB4Boys said:
At what point did Tsukushi fall in love with Tsukasa? Okay, I finished the series and have been thinking about it a lot lately and I can't figure out at what exact point Tsukushi actually fell in love with Tsukasa. I'm not talking about the whole denial phase that happened near the end of the series, I mean at what point did Tsukushi actually fall in love with Tsukasa without necessarily admitting it to herself or anyone else. I guess it's sort of a subjective topic because on one hand you could say it was the build up of every little and monumental thing that he has done for her but I feel like we should be able to also pinpoint it to a singular moment or incident.

It's really difficult for me to tell when she actually started to have feelings of love and not just infatuation for him because of how much she denied her love for him and convinced herself that he couldn't possibly love her.

I know she started to have a crush on him after their first kiss and everything, but that's kind of to be expected after you've kissed someone...plus that was way too early on. Their first date in the elevator didn't really amount to any real feelings on her part either, just speculation and confusion. When he first told her that he loved her in his room she still didn't seem to believe it and kind of just brushed it off. She STILL didn't seem to actually love him after the whole Thomas and Sakurako incident, but that's definitely where it's started to develop. You could argue that it was during the Junpei incident where Tsukasa let those guys beat him up so Tsukushi wouldn't get hurt but I feel like it was earlier than that. I got the sense that she for sure loved him around his birthday on the ship when they fished and she made those cookies for him.

I guess if I had to pick a single moment it would be the ski lodge incident by the fire. But if we're talking very first indication of love on a smaller scale then I would have to say it was on her date with Rui when she couldn't stop thinking about Tsukasa.

When do you guys think it was? I'd love to hear different perspectives and opinions about this topic :)

Ia m at episode 39 and I can say she is such an indecisive and insecure person!! I am tolerating finishing this show because of everything else other than her. she is the worst part of the show. I was told she is such an independent girl that is a good heroine but I am doubting since episode one OMG!!
Mar 15, 2018 1:55 AM

Aug 2017
Ugh don't even get me started on Tsukushi and her indecisiveness! Haha XD She is the absolute worst character I've ever watched and she made the entire series dreadful...I honestly liked (or at least tolerated) every other character in this series but her. Can you say worst main anime character of all time? LIKE STOP BEING SO DUMB, GET YOUR HEAD OF THE CLOUDS AND ACTUALLY THINK FOR ONCE. Tsukasa has the patience of a saint for dealing and putting up with her dumbass lol lord knows I could never

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 51 Discussion

-kassy- - Sep 26, 2010

45 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 50 Discussion

Gasuko-chan - Apr 26, 2011

14 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 25, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 49 Discussion

-kassy- - Sep 26, 2010

16 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:17 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 48 Discussion

meneope - Apr 4, 2012

10 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 6:36 PM

Poll: » Hana yori Dango Episode 47 Discussion

meneope - Apr 4, 2012

10 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.