Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2017 2:09 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a very good chapter (I never thought I would ever say something like this about this manga, haha!). The voice never was the key as Nanoka could differentiate between Hayata's voice and Ouji's. So, even after Takato brought Nanoka to hear Ouji's voice, she couldn't recall anything. Takato didn't want Nanoka to show up when he still was having his conversation with Ouji but then she showed up herself and Ouji took the chance to coarse her into believing that if she jumped again she might regain her memories. And upon hearing it Nanoka starts rushing out as Takato chased after her.

First and foremost, I am really happy that Nanoka and Takato didn't have sex. It's to Takato's credit that he didn't do the same mistake as he did in the past. As I have always said in the past that Nanoka and Takato are so alike and Takato reveals the same thing to Nanoka. I think they always made the wrong decisions in the past.

Even when Nanoka cried and begged for him to have sex with her, so that the past Nanoka wouldn't interfere with her current self who is so madly in love with Takato, literally asking him to kill her past self, he said he couldn't bring himself to do that. When Nanoka cried again and asked him why, if it's because he didn't see her that way (i.e. he didn't love her the way she thought he did), he said he could never bring himself to do that as he could never back in the time of the cultural festival as well. Because he loved the Nanoka who looked his way (i.e. the Nanoka who was right in front of him and was in love with him), and he loved the Nanoka who didn't look his way (i.e the Nanoka who lost her memories, the Nanoka who hated him). I think it was a very powerful confession of love which even Hayata, who apparently is in so much love with her, couldn't manage to tell the current Nanoka. And then Takato tells her that he will regain her lost memories for her.

It was a brave decision, even if it meant he could lose Nanoka, I think it was the right decision.

I think with this chapter, Takato has finally redeemed his character. No matter who Nanoka chooses after this, I think his character has finally evolved to a character we all wanted to see. He even choose to let Hayata to go after Nanoka instead of himself. It was probably his way to let Hayata save Nonaka for once, which Hayata never managed to do in the past in any occasions when she needed someone to save her. Maybe Takato is going to save both Nanoka and Hayata's souls along with his own.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 14, 2017 10:26 AM

Oct 2016
I will only see it as him redeeming himself if he lets her go. To me, it would make no sense for her to end up with Takato in the end especially if Hayata's voice is what's supposed to bring her memories back. I mean for fuck sake, Takato manipulated the shit out of her and tried to kill her. That's so toxic. If she ends up with Takato, then she gets the prize for biggest idiot. But what do I know, same shit happened in Naruto and that dumb bitch Sakura still ended up with Sasuke.
Aug 17, 2017 4:33 PM
Aug 2017
Jak said:
I will only see it as him redeeming himself if he lets her go. To me, it would make no sense for her to end up with Takato in the end especially if Hayata's voice is what's supposed to bring her memories back. I mean for fuck sake, Takato manipulated the shit out of her and tried to kill her. That's so toxic. If she ends up with Takato, then she gets the prize for biggest idiot. But what do I know, same shit happened in Naruto and that dumb bitch Sakura still ended up with Sasuke.

I legit made an account to agree with your post

^^Completely agree with every word you said

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanoka no Kare Chapter 84 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 18, 2017

18 by Asstastic »»
Dec 23, 2021 11:42 PM

Poll: » Nanoka no Kare Chapter 28 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 7, 2017

1 by Short_Circut »»
Jul 7, 2020 11:25 AM

Poll: » Nanoka no Kare Chapter 47 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 8, 2017

2 by KeiraRizu »»
Apr 24, 2020 6:56 AM

Poll: » Nanoka no Kare Chapter 46 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 8, 2017

1 by TheGodEmperor »»
Nov 22, 2019 5:56 AM

Poll: » Nanoka no Kare Chapter 60 Discussion

shanimebib - May 1, 2017

1 by MistyBlue »»
Oct 16, 2017 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.