Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2017 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
This series was took a while to get going but it was a nice surprise once it got going........ Now it's confirmed that it's a 2 cour series http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/.119862

EDIT: as ANN got hacked, they got a temporary website going, here's the link that works https://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/.119862
removed-userAug 8, 2017 9:13 AM
Aug 7, 2017 2:14 PM

May 2012
Bad news

There is far better shows than this that deserve 2nd season
Aug 7, 2017 2:30 PM

Apr 2016
Good news

This show needs more attention.
Aug 7, 2017 2:45 PM

Mar 2016
I wasn't expecting that, I'm enjoying the show, so I'm glad there'll be more once this season ends.
Aug 7, 2017 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
I mean I'm not really complaining, as the show is slightly growing on me bit by bit? That's just me.
Aug 7, 2017 4:01 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm, I dunno. Not really feeling it even after 6 episodes. MC just doesn't seem to go well with the other tenants at the apartment.
Aug 7, 2017 8:00 PM
Apr 2016
sweet I'm really loving this show and I can't wait to see where the story goes.
Aug 7, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2015
Wasshio said:
I mean I'm not really complaining, as the show is slightly growing on me bit by bit? That's just me.

I'll agree with that, episode five was exceptionally well done and from where episode six is ending I'm hopeful to see it continue to impress.
Aug 8, 2017 2:04 AM

Mar 2010
THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING NEWS , I suspect it will be at least 24 episodes :)
But since the novel covers 10 volumes(and the studio adapting the novel not the manga) , I'm guessing there will be more than 24...hopefully :)
it reminds me of Natsume yuujinchou sometimes , heartwarming but in its own way

To me , I really feel this story. The deep friendship between Hase and Inaba really gave a huge impact on me as it reminds me to how I used to be so closed with one of my friend, it saddens me a bit seeing their sweet and honest friendship , thats just how I was with my ex close friend :')
Sebastian333Aug 8, 2017 2:08 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2017 2:06 AM

Mar 2010
Adam_Blazar said:
This series was took a while to get going but it was a nice surprise once it got going........ Now it's confirmed that it's a 2 cour series http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/.119862

ummm I click the link and "Firefox can’t find the server at www.animenewsnetwork.com." , can you fix it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2017 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
Sebastian333 said:
Adam_Blazar said:

ummm I click the link and "Firefox can’t find the server at www.animenewsnetwork.com." , can you fix it?

I can't fix it, ANN is currently down
Aug 8, 2017 4:40 AM

Oct 2015
Definitely going to drop this then after seeing the latest episode. It's not worth watching for that long.
Aug 8, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2014
sweet loving it so far...glad for the second cour
Aug 8, 2017 8:40 AM

Jun 2016
OMG OMG OMG! I'm so happy. Yaaaaaay! Youkai party for everyone. Woohooo! <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 8, 2017 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
I've added a new link to ANN's temporary website...... they got hacked unfortunately, that's why the original link doesn't work at the moment
Aug 8, 2017 9:57 AM

Mar 2013
Great news!
It's one of the shows I personally liked in a long time.
Aug 21, 2017 6:42 AM

Feb 2017
vong10 said:
Hmm, I dunno. Not really feeling it even after 6 episodes. MC just doesn't seem to go well with the other tenants at the apartment.

It's called a "fish out of water" story. I bet his BF will fit in better with the youkai crowd this coming episode.
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Aug 21, 2017 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
Atomsk102 said:
vong10 said:

It's called a "fish out of water" story. I bet his BF will fit in better with the youkai crowd this coming episode.

Meh, I dropped it. MC was just too bland.
Aug 21, 2017 7:20 AM

Oct 2015
It's not really boring to watch and I hope to see what's in store for us in the future episodes. Also I recently found out the author already passed away ;(
Aug 22, 2017 10:54 AM
Jan 2017
I honestly don't think I can watch this show for 24 episodes other shows that are far better than this would do far better with 24 so I might drop this as while there have been good episodes i still don't think I'm enjoying as much as I'm supposed to
Aug 23, 2017 8:11 AM
Mar 2017
Atomsk102 said:
vong10 said:

You called it pretty well!!
Sep 4, 2017 12:40 AM

Nov 2007
ED2: "Neiro (音色)" by Lozareena
http://youapa-anime.jp/news/#news_id_28
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 4, 2017 8:57 AM
Nov 2016
This show is getting another season but we still don't have a 3rd season For Noragami T-T

This show isn't exceptional or anything. I mean, it's pretty average to be honest. The story and the art aren't particularly impressive.

If Made in Abyss and Classroom of The Elite don't get 2nd seasons after this then I am going to be pissed
Sep 4, 2017 9:02 AM

Jun 2017
That's really interesting. Although I can see why because of the pace.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Sep 11, 2017 3:50 PM
Jul 2014
thesarcasticguy said:
This show is getting another season but we still don't have a 3rd season For Noragami T-T

This show isn't exceptional or anything. I mean, it's pretty average to be honest. The story and the art aren't particularly impressive.

If Made in Abyss and Classroom of The Elite don't get 2nd seasons after this then I am going to be pissed
Classroom of the Elite may be continuing from what it looks like on the MAL page. It doesn't say 12 eps, or any eps for that matter, it usually means the series could be continuing.
Sep 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
thesarcasticguy said:

The problem with people like you are that the likes of you keep forgetting the fact that these anime are produced BY DIFFERENT PRODUCERS , DIFFERENT STUDIOS , logically , how can you expect to "oh this is fully adapted , why this doesnt have season 2 , why this have season 10 , why this only have 1 season" whatnot. Standardizing things based on the "quality" of the "storyline" , in this case , is pretty stupid.
Sep 11, 2017 9:58 PM
Nov 2016
Sebastian333 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

The problem with people like you are that the likes of you keep forgetting the fact that these anime are produced BY DIFFERENT PRODUCERS , DIFFERENT STUDIOS , logically , how can you expect to "oh this is fully adapted , why this doesnt have season 2 , why this have season 10 , why this only have 1 season" whatnot. Standardizing things based on the "quality" of the "storyline" , in this case , is pretty stupid.

So what do you expect us to rate animes on if not on storylines or quality?
Not to mention, having different studios doesn't really matter. An anime is only good when it has a good story line or is at least animated well.

Also, I can expect whatever I want. If a show which is average in every aspect is getting a new season then I think it's not wrong for me to expect better shows to get a second season.
Sep 11, 2017 9:59 PM
Nov 2016
Unleashed_SM said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Classroom of the Elite may be continuing from what it looks like on the MAL page. It doesn't say 12 eps, or any eps for that matter, it usually means the series could be continuing.

I hope so. Fingers crossed.
Sep 11, 2017 10:55 PM

Mar 2010
thesarcasticguy said:
Sebastian333 said:

Not to mention, having different studios doesn't really matter. An anime is only good when it has a good story line or is at least animated well.

Also, I can expect whatever I want. If a show which is average in every aspect is getting a new season then I think it's not wrong for me to expect better shows to get a second season.

I'm not saying in rating cases. You missed that point. It seems you didn't understand.

" studios doesn't really matter" ---your ass. Some studio are loyal to fans , some studio just do their own story without following the source material, diverging from the original storyline , ---@"cliffhanged-season. "

"Also, I can expect whatever I want. " Of course , but don't deny what I said is true. Cancerous immature ginger.

In addition, personally , with all honestly , I find it to be annoying for the likes of you to say whether a certain thing would or should get another season judging by your own personal standard.ie:"This show is getting another season but we still don't have a 3rd season For Noragami T-T" , wow normal people can obviously see whats that mean. Keep it to yourself. No one wants to know your transparent hatred/dislikes.
Sep 12, 2017 12:31 AM
Nov 2016
Sebastian333 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

I'm not saying in rating cases. You missed that point. It seems you didn't understand.

" studios doesn't really matter" ---your ass. Some studio are loyal to fans , some studio just do their own story without following the source material, diverging from the original storyline , ---@"cliffhanged-season. "

"Also, I can expect whatever I want. " Of course , but don't deny what I said is true. Cancerous immature ginger.

In addition, personally , with all honestly , I find it to be annoying for the likes of you to say whether a certain thing would or should get another season judging by your own personal standard.ie:"This show is getting another season but we still don't have a 3rd season For Noragami T-T" , wow normal people can obviously see whats that mean. Keep it to yourself. No one wants to know your transparent hatred/dislikes.

Yes, I am the immature one here. Riiiiight. Because I am picking a fight with someone when there's no need to.
Totally.

Not to mention, I have every right to say wether I think an anime should get a second season or not. It's my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. That's totally fine. But you don't have to be a dick about it. What's wrong? Had a bad day at work? Wife/hubby left you... Aww, I am so sorry.
Sep 12, 2017 1:33 AM

Mar 2010
thesarcasticguy said:
Sebastian333 said:

Yes, I am the immature one here. Riiiiight. Because I am picking a fight with someone when there's no need to.
Totally.

Not to mention, I have every right to say wether I think an anime should get a second season or not. It's my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. That's totally fine. But you don't have to be a dick about it. What's wrong? Had a bad day at work? Wife/hubby left you... Aww, I am so sorry.

You should be grateful that the likes of me are honest with their personal things when something is found to be annoying. Some certain bastards would already resort to lash out lame cursing at you. Im proudly say I'm not like them though.

Anyway, to put it bluntly I just find it annoying when some several pleibian often goes on with their little , "this show is sucks, but it gets a sequel season , this show is billion star stones better but didn't fully adapted",lol talk about "standardized-comparison“. Don't take it to your heart too much son, people like me exist.
Sep 12, 2017 1:35 AM
Nov 2016
Sebastian333 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Totally.

You should be grateful that the likes of me are honest with their personal things when something is found to be annoying. Some certain bastards would already resort to lash out lame cursing at you. Im proudly say I'm not like them though.

Anyway, to put it bluntly I just find it annoying when some several pleibian often goes on with their little , "this show is sucks, but it gets a sequel season , this show is billion star stones better but didn't fully adapted",lol talk about "standardized-comparison“. Don't take it to your heart too much son, people like me exist.

Sure, you get to be honest but the moment I am being honest about my opinions, it's wrong.
Totally makes sense. Good going.
Sep 12, 2017 1:38 AM

Mar 2010
thesarcasticguy said:
Sebastian333 said:

Sure, you get to be honest but the moment I am being honest about my opinions, it's wrong.

Have I said you wrong? Your sarcasm seems lacking in its modicum of perception. Get more experience before trying out to be sarcastic. Don't start to sound so emotional ,boi .

PS: i humbly suggest you to better change your username. It doesn't suit you.
Sep 12, 2017 1:53 AM
Nov 2016
Sebastian333 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Have I said you wrong? Your sarcasm seems lacking in its modicum of perception. Get more experience before trying out to be sarcastic. Don't start to sound so emotional ,boi .

And I humbly ignore your advice.
Sep 12, 2017 2:00 AM

Mar 2010
thesarcasticguy said:
Sebastian333 said:

Ahh , hahaha. Okey okey. Dealing with rebellious boys are truly fun. They always think themselves right regardless of what the elders say.(not saying you though, hopefully you will not be triggered)
Sep 12, 2017 2:27 AM
Nov 2016
Sebastian333 said:
thesarcasticguy said:

Ahh , hahaha. Okey okey. Dealing with rebellious boys are truly fun. They always think themselves right regardless of what the elders say.(not saying you though, hopefully you will not be triggered)

Don't worry, I don't lose my cool easily.
Sep 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Feb 2010
That's a pleasant surprise, although I've been kinda hoping for it. I just hope the show stops having these longer arcs where MC has some lame adventures in the outside world and instead focus more on the actual apartments. Those slice of life episodes where we get to know some youkai who live there ir come for a visit have been so much more enjoyable than the longer, mediocre arcs we've seen. It has the potential to be a really nice and fun slice of life but when it tries to be more than that, it generally becomes trite, at least so far.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 18, 2017 11:56 AM
Jun 2016
I wonder if this means we will get a second season at some point.
Sep 25, 2017 4:23 PM
Jul 2014
thepath said:
Bad news

There is far better shows than this that deserve 2nd season
2nd cour, is not a second season. It basically means there will be 24 eps in total.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 4, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

31 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2017

30 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

27 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.