Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2017 5:13 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 17, 2022 2:55 AM
Jul 2022
11/10 commercial.. absolutely stunning. The visual creativity is out of this world and the choreography was stunning. I was blown away with the fact that they got the real santa to act in the famous Cake Sushi commercial. I've watched this 877 times so far and cannot stop. I am a Cake Sushi addict. My family has cut contact since I have not left the since starting. God i love this anime
Jul 17, 2022 2:57 AM
Jan 2022
wrong, santa was a HORRIBLE character in cake sushi, hes not even a real santa, the joke "Merry Sushimas" was not even that funny, hes annoying and all he does is scream, the whole series is just one big commercial, awful awful anime.
Jul 17, 2022 3:00 AM
Jul 2022
I'm sorry to hear.... that you're a FUCKING IDIOT. Santa from the hit commercial Cake Sushi is my role model. What I strive for everyday of the year. Santa from Cake Sushi was there for me through the thick and thin. What you just said should carry the same penalty as murder. Your mortal brain simply can't comprehend the spectacular humor. When he said "Merry Shushimas" it's actually a reference to the common Christmas saying "Merry Christmas" It's genius. I told this joke to my old friend Chrysippus of Soli and he died laughing. Please reconsider your post.
Jul 17, 2022 3:04 AM
Jan 2022
SHUT THE FUCK UP, hes no where NEAR a fucking role model, hes a fucking stop motion piece of CLAY! ALSO, i hope you know your friend actually DIED from how bad santa from cake sushi joke was, your obviously 5 literal 5 year old who cant accept the fact that cake sushi is the worst anime in history and falling for those ads, im sorry man, go watch jojo, FUCK IT! even sword art online is better than this shit!
Jul 17, 2022 3:09 AM
Jul 2022
That was incredibly moving...

SIKE BITCH YOU WRONG.

Cake Sushi is stunning and the Santa they got for it..: REAL. Cake Sushi is my favourite anime of all time, and I'm not alone in this thought. It's a commonly known fact that the reason ex-U.S president John F. Kennedy died was because he was so distracted watching his favourite hit commercial Sushi Cake that he didn't see the insanely visible red dot on his head. Cake Sushi is a masterpiece. It has the action of a michael bay film and the suspense of Cars 3 (a masterpiece). If you can't true art just admit to it. Cake Sushi is so good it's even commonly used to treat various forms of cancer with a 100% SUCCESS RATE. you're just mad cuz bad. shit's more gooder than the mona lisa

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cake Sushi Episode 1 Discussion

SheyCroix - Aug 6, 2017

4 by CakeSushiSanta »»
Jul 17, 2022 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.