Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2017 3:07 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Digimon Adventure tri. 5: Kyousei | Movie | PV
The video previews the fifth part of the Digimon Adventure tri movies. It is slated to premiere on September 30.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Free!: Take Your Marks | Movie | Teaser
Free!: Take Your Marks is a theatrical sequel movie featuring four stories that take place in Spring. The teaser video describes the stories, titled "Unmei no Choice!", " Hiyu no Cooling Down!", "Kessoku no Butterfly!", and "Tabidachi no Eternal Blue!". The movie is scheduled to premiere on October 28.

Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Todoketai Melody | Movie | Trailer
Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Todoketai Melody is a recap movie which retells the events of Hibike! Euphonium 2. The movie is scheduled to premiere on September 30.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2nd Season | TV | Teaser

Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season | TV | PV
A promotional video for the second season of Love Live! Sunshine. Cast and staff from the previous season will reprise their roles. The anime is slated to broadcast in Fall 2017 via Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, TV Aichi, TV Hokkaido, Sun TV, BS11.

tsubasaloverAug 7, 2017 11:38 PM
Aug 6, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
I am ready for Rabu Raibu Sunshine Second Season!!!!!!!!!
Aug 6, 2017 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Really excited for Free as well and Love Live S2.

Need to finish S2 though of Hibike tbh.
Aug 6, 2017 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
I'm dead for free, can't wait to watch it.
Aug 6, 2017 7:40 PM

Nov 2011
I'm excited for Love Live Sunshine S2 tbh.
Aug 6, 2017 7:49 PM

Dec 2016
I'm screaming in my room now – how long ago did the Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 PV drop? This is the first I've heard of it and I'm bursting with glee. ohmygod
Aug 7, 2017 12:18 AM
Aug 2017
I'm excited for Love Live Sunshine S2 tbh too :)
Aug 7, 2017 1:46 AM

Feb 2013
Take your marks PV gave me life <3
Aug 7, 2017 2:20 AM
Feb 2016
aryandil said:
I'm screaming in my room now – how long ago did the Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 PV drop? This is the first I've heard of it and I'm bursting with glee. ohmygod

It actually dropped on the 5th since the PV was shown at the first day of the current Live Tour of Aqours. So not long ago.

Also that Free! PV ;_; <3 Can't wait to see my boys animated again!
Aug 7, 2017 7:33 AM

Dec 2016
YuinoSery said:
aryandil said:

It actually dropped on the 5th since the PV was shown at the first day of the current Live Tour of Aqours. So not long ago.

Ah, that makes sense! I was avoiding spoilers for the Aqours tour so that's how I missed the news.
Aug 8, 2017 5:27 AM

Jun 2016
Free!: Take Your Marks and Love Live! Sunshine!! two things that I'm the most excited for!
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 14 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
3 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
5 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
8 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
Today, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.