Forum Settings
Forums

Why 99% of anime fans are immature age-faking kids?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 5, 2017 11:34 AM

Dec 2012
You claim something but the bullets you posted are arguing for the opposite issue. Credibility = 0.
KruszerAug 5, 2017 11:40 AM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 2010
SuperRed said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
I'm glad I corrected my mistake.

His b8 is consistent and weak.

Yep, tut still, just for a little fun:

with hitler in his favorites that's probably gonna be seen as a compliment.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 2018
Aug 5, 2017 11:37 AM

Nov 2012
Pullman said:
SuperRed said:

Idk, calling something "worse than X" usually implies X is bad to begin with.
Aug 5, 2017 11:39 AM

Apr 2016
Pullman said:
SuperRed said:

Justnlike Gihren Zabi. Anyone here see Gundam 0079 or the fil trilogy?
Aug 5, 2017 11:44 AM

Aug 2016
@CodeBlazeFate Sure, why not.

Fate ones are my favorite ones.

Also, this post is pretty much this:
Werty800Aug 5, 2017 11:54 AM
Aug 5, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:
Pullman said:

I saw the film trilogy, it was ok but I didn't care for anyone besides Char, I prefer G Gundam over Tomino's style of storytelling.
Aug 5, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
I dunno, maybe just like what you like? I mean this is the internet tbh and claiming to others that you have "good taste" when those other people are complete strangers is kinda... I dunno dumb in a way?... I dunno, let's all be chill with each other tbh no need to waste our time on this Earth to find out who has the actual "Best Taste"

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 5, 2017 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Bait these days are not even trying.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 5, 2017 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
Chandela said:
Damn you sound more bitter than me and all I've been doing recently is whining about how it's not 2006 anymore and that Love Live sucks/Aikatsu is underrated.

>this
You're the best person I have met on the internet lol (wait 2006 brought upon SANIC 06 tho... well I still miss them days lol)

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 5, 2017 11:55 AM
Jun 2014
Why all of you so mean? :( I'm not good with arguments. That's why I don't show-off often.
Aug 5, 2017 11:57 AM
May 2015
AstZero said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
I know right? Last time I tried this, I hit a pair of twins.

This really isn't a laughing matter.
You know my friends dad died on 9/11, my friend said he'll never forget his last words.
I asked him what were they, he shouted: "Allahu Akbar!" and surprised me with his shouting man.
Yo...Youtube Comment section called. They want their joke back. Plus, your joke execution is terrible. You should have put "he shouted blah blah" on a spoiler.

Aug 5, 2017 11:59 AM

Apr 2013
notanimefan said:
Why all of you so mean? :( I'm not good with arguments. That's why I don't show-off often.

Well I'm trying my best to be reasonable tbh, just don't worry about those immature age-faking kids, they might be cringe inducing I know, but come on let them like what they like for now since not ALL Anime fans are like that, also most people consider forums like these "bait" because of the amount of times they have been made, thus why you'll get "mean spirited" comments

Ascended Taste
Aug 5, 2017 12:00 PM

Apr 2017
So Far, So Autistic.. as you relying the fact of "Human Nature" now..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----

Jan 2016
huummm...this tread is working my brain to the fullest...

Jun 2015
I see that quitting anime is a work in progress for you.
Aug 5, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2016
Werty800 said:
@CodeBlazeFate Sure, why not.

Fate ones are my favorite ones.

Also, this post is pretty much this:
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dio vs that guy from the video. Who did it better?
Aug 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Apr 2016
SuperRed said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

I saw the film trilogy, it was ok but I didn't care for anyone besides Char, I prefer G Gundam over Tomino's style of storytelling.
G Gundam is pretty good. I prefer only movie 3 out of the trilogy though. They're still better than most Gundam anime or there.
Aug 5, 2017 12:05 PM

Dec 2015
notanimefan said:
This is the result of watching popular anime.

I love the manga of Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, liked the ones of Naruto and to some extent Bleach, etc. And yet, I never thought any of those things.

This is insulting.
Aug 5, 2017 12:06 PM

Apr 2016
I remember a time where bait threads and shitposting used to be funny.
Aug 5, 2017 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
SheyCroix said:

But! To be honest I watch anime as entertainment, it's a hobby after all. Also we really should respect other people opinions and be civil. No need to insult when we disagree.... and yeah, some titles I have watched aren't as bad as everyone says, but at the same time some are so horrible I don't know how they get so praised. Is not like I hate them so I won't drop them.

I guess I have watched way too many popular anime and don't understand what is the true meaning of anime so I'm just talking bullshit.

I will search for enlightenment then...

/(_-_)\

Same!

Sorry to say this, but realistically, as much as I love it, anime isn't my life priority... It's entertainment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2017 12:17 PM

Jun 2015
Oh how I wish I could be part of the anime 1%.
:)
Aug 5, 2017 12:18 PM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
notanimefan said:
This is the result of watching popular anime.

I love the manga of Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, liked the ones of Naruto and to some extent Bleach, etc. And yet, I never thought any of those things.

This is insulting.
Rei366; fighting anime member stereotypes since..whenever.
Aug 5, 2017 12:19 PM

Apr 2016
Aug 5, 2017 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
Vlad4o said:
I remember a time where bait threads and shitposting used to be funny.
Nowdadys, the only thing funny about them is the b8 memes that flood them.
Aug 5, 2017 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
Pullman said:
Not this troll again.

9 out of 11 of those 'examples' are perfectly fine and normal statements that anybody with common sense would find acceptable, if not agreeable. That pretty much says it all about how seriously this thread should be taken.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Please stop trolling people like you are SO annoying just gtfo of here.
Once you realize that what others think about what you enjoy doesn't matter, you will finally be free

Aug 5, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
jc9622 said:
AstZero said:

This really isn't a laughing matter.
You know my friends dad died on 9/11, my friend said he'll never forget his last words.
I asked him what were they, he shouted: "Allahu Akbar!" and surprised me with his shouting man.
Yo...Youtube Comment section called. They want their joke back. Plus, your joke execution is terrible. You should have put "he shouted blah blah" on a spoiler.

Yoh i was trying to find the cringiest of jokes possible.
LMAO i actually didn't believe somebody was gonna call me out on my fuckin stupid tasteless jokes.

MAL forums please never change i love you <3.

Here's a spoiler for you

But i really can't figure out if you're trolling me or not, if im being honest you sound pretty non comical about it.
AstZeroAug 5, 2017 12:45 PM
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 5, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2015
@CodeBlazeFate Oh, you were here? I didn't even notice you. I replied immedialtely to the stupid statement. ^^"

CodeBlazeFate said:

Just like Gihren Zabi. Anyone here see Gundam 0079 or the film trilogy?

Or read The Origin* Why was the best one left aside?

"Have you heard of Hitler, my son?"

CodeBlazeFate said:
SuperRed said:
I prefer G Gundam over Tomino's style of storytelling.
G Gundam is pretty good. I prefer only movie 3 out of the trilogy though. They're still better than most Gundam anime or there.

That's the only thing you answered to this? The most obvious one should be "There is nothing to compare between a shônen fighting nekketsu and a war drama, except the name in this case".

@CodeBlazeFate The line being in the three of them, it still works. (Yasuhiko would have been crazy to leave this cult line aside, especially with the great work he did on expanding over Degin)
Just meaning that you can't even compare a war drama (0079/movies) with a shônen fighting nekketsu (G).
Rei_IIIAug 5, 2017 12:51 PM
Aug 5, 2017 12:47 PM

Jan 2014
SuperRed said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
I'm glad I corrected my mistake.

His b8 is consistent and weak.

LMAO.

The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 5, 2017 12:47 PM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
@CodeBlazeFate Oh, you were here? I didn't even notice you. I replied immedialtely to the stupid statement. ^^"

CodeBlazeFate said:

Just like Gihren Zabi. Anyone here see Gundam 0079 or the film trilogy?

Or read The Origin* Why was the best one left aside?

"Have you heard of Hitler, my son?"

CodeBlazeFate said:

That's the only thing you answered to this? The most obvious one should be "There is to compare between a shônen fighting nekketsu and a war drama, except the name in this case".
The line came from those two. Origin is the best though, I'll give you her.

I don't get what you're trying to say with that last one.
Aug 5, 2017 1:00 PM

Mar 2017
So having a brain with a size of peanut is possible. Thank you for being the living proof OP. you have served humanity well.
Aug 5, 2017 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
notanimefan said:

"logh, tatami galaxy fans are toxic"

Yeah, I already considered LotGH + The Tatami Galaxy a huge red flag, and these threads of yours aren't helping...
Aug 5, 2017 1:16 PM

Jun 2015
IcecreamDrew said:
So having a brain with a size of peanut is possible. Thank you for being the living proof OP. you have served humanity well.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Aug 5, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 2016
You should add two more questions to your list.
Why don't people ask questions that I like?
Why do people hate me?
lunarxlunarAug 5, 2017 6:31 PM
Aug 5, 2017 1:22 PM

Feb 2014
OP seems like someone who would teleport behind you, unsheathe
this 3x3 and say "Nothing personal, weeb/pleb" before making a thread like this...
Aug 5, 2017 1:28 PM

May 2017
Rated 3/10 for effort /shrug
Troll would be rated slightly higher if you didnt have a freaking 3.3 average score out of 110 watched anime
Hunter x Hunter best anime and Killua Zoldyck best boy <3 Addicted to cute shotas and teens with special powers in fantasy manga and manhua
Aug 5, 2017 1:29 PM
Jan 2015
I love seeing these try-hard threads getting derailed.
My Queens

Aug 5, 2017 1:30 PM
Jun 2017
This guy... I don't think he even knows that he's shitposting..
Aug 5, 2017 1:31 PM
Jun 2017
HoodWeeb said:
maybe ur just jealous cuz we have better taste then u
+1

Aug 5, 2017 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
Because teenage boys are the major audience for anime as well as manga. Anime slowly began to be popular after the 90s. Before the late 90s and so on, I was mainly into American cartoons or Cartoon Network, PBS and Nickelodeon stuff. Then Flash sites, Youtube, Crunchyroll or streaming came and helped make anime become more accessible to more general audiences or more importantly, children since 2006.
Aug 5, 2017 1:48 PM

Jul 2015
If there was a like button, I would smash it millions of times on your post
Aug 5, 2017 1:53 PM

Feb 2010
sooo how is this result of watching popular anime
Aug 5, 2017 2:02 PM

Oct 2015

Seriously tho, sometimes thats all some people have to say. Not everyone is going to write some long essay on what makes a show great to them. I personally have only those kinds of thoughts most of the time when i watched something i like, so i dont post it cause its kinda pointless.
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Aug 5, 2017 2:04 PM
Apr 2017
All that don't matter though.
If you like it, you like it. No one telling you listen to other fan's opinions or argue with them.

Aug 5, 2017 2:35 PM

Apr 2015
Age-faking kids? If anything, these kids are too honest about their ages. I've seen far too many proud 10-12 year olds declare their love for Elfen Lied and High School DxD.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 5, 2017 2:44 PM
Jul 2018
@CodeBlazeFate Tfw I feel like absolute trash recently and this made me feel like facepalming after seeing this thread, but thank you about this tag.

OP, this entire argument and this thread is beyond bullshit. I say this: If you don't agree with these type of statements, then just *ahem* Fucking ignore or don't talk absolute shit to people for having these arguments.

Also Im fucking 20 and I'm proud for my preference in anime series, fite me m8.
Aug 5, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2016
Wow, who is this random guy and why does he know 99% of all anime fans?
Seriously, this question is meaningless and starts off with a misguided assumption off of some personal experience.
Not a surprise that so many people, myself included, felt inclined to respond to such a bait-heavy topic.
Aug 5, 2017 2:51 PM

Apr 2015
Your username is horribly edgy for someone attempting to display maturity.

Basking In Troll thread.
Aug 5, 2017 3:02 PM

Apr 2016
Wasshio said:
@CodeBlazeFate Tfw I feel like absolute trash recently and this made me feel like facepalming after seeing this thread, but thank you about this tag.

OP, this entire argument and this thread is beyond bullshit. I say this: If you don't agree with these type of statements, then just *ahem* Fucking ignore or don't talk absolute shit to people for having these arguments.

Ouch. That does suck. You're welcome for the tag though. I'm still not entirely sure if this is real or bait thread.
Aug 5, 2017 3:07 PM

Nov 2012
CodeBlazeFate said:
Wasshio said:

Ouch. That does suck. You're welcome for the tag though. I'm still not entirely sure if this is real or bait thread.

You haven't seen his other threads?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

21 by Super-Sugoi »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
13 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
22 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
22 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 9 hours ago

40 by redorzo »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.