Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2017 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chris' abilities are so intense in this show. I love it. This episode didn't waste any time jumping straight into the action.

Maria's team also made their presence pretty well known.
Good action for sure this episode :D
Aug 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
Greetings all members, don't skip the ending song in this episode 6.

Damn why Miku was not there to sing?Listen carefully the lyrics actually include ShenShouJing also.
valvravetruthAug 5, 2017 11:38 AM
Aug 5, 2017 6:51 PM

May 2014
It's Love!

Ver mvp as always.
Aug 5, 2017 8:57 PM

Apr 2015
Beautiful episode, high quality battle sequence.

Also that ed song... mikugear confirmed?
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Aug 9, 2017 3:37 AM
Aug 2015
I hope someone will sub episode 6 and the rest of the series. Looks like commie dropped it already.

Anyway, the ED song is epic..but there's only 6 of them singing it.
Aug 9, 2017 3:38 AM
Aug 2015
TYxTxYT said:
Beautiful episode, high quality battle sequence.

Also that ed song... mikugear confirmed?

Miku wasn't included in the ED though. Her activation song was sung by the FIS trio
Aug 9, 2017 4:47 AM

Jan 2013
I would like to watch the remaining episodes but I can't find the episode subbed. Commie wasn't release this yet. Anybody knows where can I watch episode 6 or if there is another translation group working on this?
sigh..
Aug 9, 2017 11:30 AM
SG-r03 Gungnir

Dec 2008
wishkas said:
I would like to watch the remaining episodes but I can't find the episode subbed. Commie wasn't release this yet. Anybody knows where can I watch episode 6 or if there is another translation group working on this?

So far the episode isn't subbed by someone else. But Commie's translator and editor are quite busy, so they will be behind a few episodes.
Aug 9, 2017 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Goten_ssj3 said:
wishkas said:

So far the episode isn't subbed by someone else. But Commie's translator and editor are quite busy, so they will be behind a few episodes.

They kept up pretty well so far with the translated episodes coming one day after the raws were out, but this time they're taking way too long so it's looking more like they dropped it rather than they being busy doing other series.
Aug 9, 2017 8:01 PM

Sep 2016
I wish commie never pick this at all with their shitty mcdonald sub so some better random anon actually willing to do it like for episode 1. right now all random anons must be thinking "commie will do it anyway" and not subbing it.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 9, 2017 8:14 PM
Jul 2018
GangsterCat said:
I wish commie never pick this at all with their shitty mcdonald sub so some better random anon actually willing to do it like for episode 1. right now all random anons must be thinking "commie will do it anyway" and not subbing it.

^ THIS ^

I've been wondering since the first episode if the dialogue and story had taken a massive dive in quality compared to the other seasons or if it's just Commie being Commie and not doing a proper job at translating the anime.

Symphogear AXZ not only deserves but needs better quality subs.
Aug 10, 2017 12:58 AM

Mar 2008
~sigh~

You can always count on Commie to let you down.
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Aug 10, 2017 2:27 AM
Apr 2015
Do you think Commie will drop it? In their site and their Dis ord they said that they will catch up (on the site) and that next week they will do a double release (Discord). But Commie have dobe sonething like say they are busy and that they will catch up with a seties and drop it?
Aug 10, 2017 8:43 AM

Apr 2012
I still don't understand why Crunchyroll dropped this in the first place. They did all the other seasons, but not this one. I'd really like to know what went wrong.
Aug 16, 2017 5:55 AM

Jan 2008
WTF? Did the writers SERIOUSLY try and make us feel sad for the person who EXPERIMENTED ON CHILDREN AND KILLED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY with the reason that "I wouldn't have made it on kindness alone"? Fucking seriously?
Aug 16, 2017 9:40 AM

Oct 2014
DmonHiro said:
WTF? Did the writers SERIOUSLY try and make us feel sad for the person who EXPERIMENTED ON CHILDREN AND KILLED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY with the reason that "I wouldn't have made it on kindness alone"? Fucking seriously?

Not really.

Maria outright said Dr. Ver is still the worst of the worst.
Aug 16, 2017 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
Finally got to watch episode 6 and gotta love the ladies going all out the way they did. So Maria development was more of a thing again and of course we see that at the core of her being, she puts on a false front of bravery to hide her pain. I mean that was kinda obvious by GX when we saw it showcased here and there in G but hopefully now she won't have these issues anymore for the rest of AXZ and beyond. As for the love ordeal, I'm shocked that Elfnein couldn't have figured this out sooner with the LiNKER recipe. But that's a debate for another time, looks like the moon is about to be an important factor again though so now to wait for episode 7.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 16, 2017 12:51 PM

May 2015
Zantius said:
As for the love ordeal, I'm shocked that Elfnein couldn't have figured this out sooner with the LiNKER recipe.

Well the obvious answer was love, but where the love was is what Elfnein was searching for...

Now then...

It’s finally here! After two long weeks of not seeing my waifu…

Dr. Ver being Dr. Ver. For the short screen time he had, he was still being Dr. Ver. I hope we see him one last time in season 5. Maria may have despised Ver and Mom for having her and Serena go through that harsh experimentation, but I guess without them Maria wouldn't be the person she is today. The harsher the environment, the sweeter the fruit grows. Maria needs a hug. Tsubasa better give Maria a hug...

The action really kicked up this episode. We got flying, sliding on hydra necks, Tsubasa doing the Wight Slayer in Mid-air (Wheeeee!), and Kirika and Shirabe taking down another giant airship lol.

Nice Hydra Noise. It actually gave the gears a bit of trouble. Hibiki was at the greatest disadvantage since she had no projectiles and she has to approach them in the air. Guess that’s going to be her weakness when we play her in a fighting game (if one ever gets made). But man whenever Hibiki hits something, she hits it hard. That stomp on the hydra head was vicious. And speaking of the Hydra Noise, the person who designed the Hydra Noise is actually Nana Mizuki according to the credits at the end. Praise Nana!

IMO, Shirabe had the best transformation sequence in GX, and I think she wins again in AXZ. The music was very fitting…and the yo-yo strings…mmmm the yo-yo strings…

Shirabe and Kirika are really giving it their all this season. If they were there earlier, they would have had the easiest time dealing with the Hydra. Kirika has the best air mobility of the 6 thanks to her “Jet Pack”, and she wields the ideal weapon for severing heads. And Shirabe having the best ground mobility would have caught up to the fleeing hydras quickly and pick them off with tossing a giant buzzsaw or two. They were even able to hold off Prelati and Cagliostro by themselves and were even able to break through Saint-Germain’s barrier. It’s the power of love, and Kirika and Shirabe are the only pair who have openly admitted their love for one another. AI!

Looks like Kakegurui isn't the only anime that's got crazy faces this season:

The ending theme though...
And now it's the Six Symphogears together again vs the three Faust Robe Alchemists. Episode 7 already aired, so Commie, get to it!

And I have to admit it: Saint-Germain looks HOT in her Faust Robe.
TarotistAug 17, 2017 12:24 PM
Aug 16, 2017 9:24 PM

Aug 2014
First we get Shirabe the Landing Gear, now we have Shirabe the Pizza Cutter.

Also she has my least favorite Geah design, but holy shit that transformation.
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 16, 2017 9:36 PM
Feb 2013
That ending theme may be the most beautiful piece of music to come out of Symphogear... which I hope you all realize genuinely means something, given how many awesome songs this franchise has spawned. If only they could have gotten Kanade and Miku's voice actresses in to sing their incantations it would have been perfect...
Aug 17, 2017 10:56 AM

Sep 2013
Drawn out battle with the alca noise mobs and elf/maria get the linker secret, love part of the brain.
Kirika and shirabe kicking ass.
Aug 17, 2017 12:29 PM

Jun 2014

DmonHiro said:

I don't think the idea is to make anyone feel sorry or sad for MAMU...
She's portrayed as an Anti-Villain who did what she believed was a necessary evil in order to fulfill the greater goal of aiding humanity (assisting Fine and breaking Balal's curse blah blah). All the while trying to maximize the children's odds of survival. Maybe she did love the kids in her own twisted way.

Beats Ver, who was just a narcissistic asshole hellbent on achieving glory at any cost. And Fine, who manipulated Chris emotionally, tortured her for the pervy lols before attempted murder.
Aug 17, 2017 9:42 PM

Oct 2008
The Linker of Shirabe & Kirika is now finally complete thanks to Elfnein and these two girls can now fight with full power without hesitation!
6 vs 3...now those 3 antagonist is still composed even if they are outnumbered twice as many!
The ED music for this episode was beautiful!
4/5.

Aug 19, 2017 3:46 PM

Oct 2013
It felt like an eternity waiting for the subs.
Episode 6 was really awesome.

Now Elf9 can manufacture LiNKER as much as they need.
But I lol'd at the secret ingredient for it "Love" literally Oxytocin.

sasuga Dr. Ver
Aug 19, 2017 7:35 PM

Feb 2013
Shirabe's transformation:

I always like her songs.

The noise is as silly looking as always. Good loli fight though.

LOL nice one Commie, subbing their screen too!

This is not the first time they've done this kind of thing.

At first I was wondering why the ED song wasn't translated... then I realized it was their transformation songs, which don't have meaning. Pretty though.
Aug 20, 2017 6:44 AM
Aug 2017
WHAT DOES THE ENDING THEME MEAN!? I better hope there wont be anything bad on the next ep.
Aug 21, 2017 9:42 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! Still, when did Dr. Ver became such a caring person to Maria XD
Aug 24, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2014
feels so good to have the whole group being able to fight together without problems again though i was hoping they wouldnt need linker but its all good

also Shirabe transformation was really nice maybe even my fave of the new transformations so far
"one step at a time"
Aug 28, 2017 1:09 PM

Feb 2014
Yay now they have more LiNKER and can fight together! I was hoping Shirabe and Kirika would bring back the giant battle beetle from last season but we still got some cool action from them.

The Pavarian Illuminati has been so vague on her intentions so far, I hope more explaining will come in the next episode.

Cool how the ED was full of their transformation songs!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2017 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
Damn, the fights and animation in this episode were amazing. Also that ending song!
Apr 28, 2018 8:01 AM

Apr 2014
Well That's an already answered Question... back in Season 2... but Love is a complicated thing to explain let alone understand.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Nov 10, 2018 9:52 AM

Jul 2009
SomaHeir said:
Great episode! Still, when did Dr. Ver became such a caring person to Maria XD

Dr. Ver!!!!!!!!!
Nov 22, 2018 12:03 PM

May 2016
Dr. Ver being Dr. Ver. For the short screen time he had, he was still being Dr. Ver.

I felt a bit of Maria's pain when she had to grow up in a sad place ;-; I can fell my baby crying
Dec 26, 2020 3:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Still is really unclear to me what all this mumbo jumbo is, linker, ignite, even the climax song from before I don’t really get. But none of that stops me from enjoying this one heck of an episode. And about time, looks like those 3 aren’t going to retreat for no reason this time- I hope.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 10, 2021 7:15 AM

Feb 2020
Let the real battle begin.

Cool action scenes as usual.

SerafosDec 28, 2023 7:59 AM
Jan 8, 2022 1:14 AM

Jul 2017
My god that ending theme was just beautiful! That shit had me like:

Sep 16, 2023 9:42 AM

Nov 2010
I like the lyric: "Eat lightning, crap thunder" Haha!
I want to lick Tsubasa's sweaty body and armpits! Sweaty, cute girls arouse me so much!

So, is Saint Germain trying to restore the ability of humankind to speak to God and unite them as one? I think Fine's plans were similar back in S1. The only difference is Fine wants to use humankind as a stepping stone to reach God and make him love her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

53 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:55 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

39 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

53 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 16, 2023 1:49 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

35 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

35 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.