Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 16, 2017 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1413
I don't really care about romance in this series. As MC is interesting to watch alone
 
Aug 16, 2017 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 114
AnimeCruiser said:
Mezter said:


Please see the genre's of this anime, manga and LN :

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
Farabeuf said:
Despite the tags I'm not really feeling this to have much romantic development going on. MC is pretty cold and neutral in many ways.

Out of the girls so far presented, I like Sakura best. She's sweet and is hot as a black car in the desert sun.
AnimeCruiser said:
Mezter said:


Please see the genre's of this anime, manga and LN :

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School


Do you seriously believe in MAL's genre tag? I mean, i've read all volumes and I'm pretty sure Im more accurate. This cannot be called a romance novel and romance is a sub-genre at best. Also, you should have realized the tags are WRONG when you saw the comedy tag. If anything, this should have drama as a tag.
 
Aug 16, 2017 8:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 154
Probably he will ended up with no one.

Somehow he treats girls in this show pretty equal.

I don't know much about LN, from spoilers I heard, he still giving 0 romantic feeling to none of those girls.
 
Aug 17, 2017 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1785
Like almost all of harem out there, first heroine win percentage is always 99% Horikita will win

Fucking generic

Sakura FTW
 
Aug 18, 2017 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3809
World_Creator said:
Like almost all of harem out there, first heroine win percentage is always 99% Horikita will win

Fucking generic

Sakura FTW
This series isn't like most harem though. I see a higher chance of him ending with no one than Horikita.
 
Aug 18, 2017 8:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
I hope and believe that it ends with Horikita.
 
Aug 19, 2017 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 1785
Ragna92 said:
World_Creator said:
Like almost all of harem out there, first heroine win percentage is always 99% Horikita will win

Fucking generic

Sakura FTW
This series isn't like most harem though. I see a higher chance of him ending with no one than Horikita.


Yeah bcoz you heard about the LN readers says the chances of Horikita and Sudo

But yeah with what the latest episode implied, MC is some kind of enhanced and experimented child so chances are high that this will be a Zankyou No Terror end

So much for a harem



 
Aug 19, 2017 7:37 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 102
It's rare for me to vote for the Black-haired, Ice Queen girl. But I must say I quite like Horokita. I thought at first she would be a plain bitch to the MC, but their interactions so far seems okay for me.

I see LN readers that Sakura is more of a love interest for MC, and that Sudo is for Horkita. Lol..

A shame, that I'm actually okay with MC x Horokita. But the two of them having a different love interest seems good as well. But Sudo? Really? I actually got a small vibe when Horokita gave Sudo the English notes after his club practice. But I don't see Sudo's characrer to be interesting enough to be paired with the main heroine(?).
 
Sep 15, 2017 7:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 219
HamBaconEgg said:
It's rare for me to vote for the Black-haired, Ice Queen girl. But I must say I quite like Horokita. I thought at first she would be a plain bitch to the MC, but their interactions so far seems okay for me.

I see LN readers that Sakura is more of a love interest for MC, and that Sudo is for Horkita. Lol..

A shame, that I'm actually okay with MC x Horokita. But the two of them having a different love interest seems good as well. But Sudo? Really? I actually got a small vibe when Horokita gave Sudo the English notes after his club practice. But I don't see Sudo's characrer to be interesting enough to be paired with the main heroine(?).


Don't believe in all what you read here, since most of it in this topic is baseless speculations or bullshit.
There is no chance in hell HorikitaxSudou happening or any implications to it - not romantic wise anyway. Do you believe genius loner Horikita would like to be ended up with brainless perverted muscle idiot Sudou from the idiot three? ^^

Best source is LN, so who didn't read it, simply doesn't know shit and isn't worth believing to regarding "shippu wars" lol.
 
Sep 15, 2017 9:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1919
I am still plowing through this anime (episode 6), and I have to be honest....I hope he ends up with no one. He is an ambitionless, emotionally destitute bore. How does this anime have close to an 8 ranking?

 
Sep 15, 2017 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1497
Rooting for Horikita or Ichinose.


caught in the wonder
 
Sep 15, 2017 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 180
> Expecting an ending where the protagonist ends up in solid relationship with one of the heroines
One thing this show has taught me, is to not take it seriously. And I don't mean it in a good way.
 
Sep 19, 2017 9:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 17
well the funny thing is MAL has changed the genre from school romcom to school, psychological etc XD
 
Sep 27, 2017 3:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 6
tragedydesu said:
those tsundere fags .... stop crying like a bitch
he will 100% end up with Horikita , this is why i dropped this show

She is just a tool for him lol
 
Sep 27, 2017 3:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 6
Vol 10
 
Sep 27, 2017 4:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 680
swirlydragon said:
@carliz_kun
@aquaspirit39
@worldeditor11

I thought this anime was good, but after reading your posts, I guess, it's just another one of those trashy anime having cliche waifu like Rem.
you know..Horikita is the cliche tsundere waifu who always win in the end, not rem.
just calm your tits dude, if you want the generic tsundere route, there are a fuckton of other anime out there for you, Toradora, Oreimo and Nisekoi to name a few, just go watch them instead of bitching about this anime for trying to do something different and not being another generic trash...
 
Sep 27, 2017 4:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 680
sixfourone said:
Wow. Many people here are getting all salty when it comes to their ships; saying that they'll drop the anime if their ship doesn't win. Welp.
only Horikita fags who are salty tho
 
Sep 27, 2017 4:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
swirlydragon said:
tragedydesu said:
those tsundere fags .... stop crying like a bitch
he will 100% end up with Horikita , this is why i dropped this show


How do you know he will end up with Horikita?
You read the LN?

Stop crying its obvious in the last eps. kushida said youll be choose horikita over me right "
then the last part she started to harbor feelings, ayanokoji will continue to use horikita and started to date her to fully gain her trust, and then he tell all about his past to horikita and still aceppt him.i summurize from my friend who reading LN and sht, now u can die in peace.
 
Sep 27, 2017 5:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 39
swirlydragon said:
So will Ayanokoji end up with Kushida or Horikita or some other girl?
Does anyone know or have an idea about it?
Have any of you read the LN?
I don't mind any spoilers btw, I just wanna know who will Ayanokoji end up with >.<

It better be Horikita

Stop crying its obvious in the last eps. kushida said youll be choose horikita over me right "
then the last part she started to harbor feelings,
 
Sep 27, 2017 5:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
At least 2 characters have feelings for Ayanokoji, and Horikita may have some unrealized feelings. However, it is extremely unlikely that Ayanokoji will end up with any of them considering his perspective that *spoiler people are only tools to be used to win, which would explain why he gets close to these characters, he feels they can be useful to him.
 
Sep 27, 2017 7:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 45
Anime has done the great job making Horikta the best for everyone.
Mostly Anime watchers wants Horikta to end with MC.
Modified by Zamii, Sep 27, 2017 7:40 PM
 
Sep 27, 2017 7:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 229
Kei Karuizawa

 
Sep 27, 2017 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 7
What makes you think he will "end up" with anyone?

He's a Machiavellian sociopath so even if he does get into a relationship it will be purely for his benefit.
 
Sep 27, 2017 8:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 15
From a LN reader point of view i can say both kushida and horikita has no chance as of now.
Kainemvhzc said:
swirlydragon said:
So will Ayanokoji end up with Kushida or Horikita or some other girl?
Does anyone know or have an idea about it?
Have any of you read the LN?
I don't mind any spoilers btw, I just wanna know who will Ayanokoji end up with >.<

It better be Horikita

Stop crying its obvious in the last eps. kushida said youll be choose horikita over me right "
then the last part she started to harbor feelings,

your friend obviously read the wrong novel

Sorrowsenpai said:
Kei Karuizawa



 
Sep 27, 2017 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2257
AnimeCruiser said:
Mezter said:


Please see the genre's of this anime, manga and LN :

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School


I mean, it's listed as comedy, but its also not even remotely funny. So genre tags aren't exactly gospel.
 
Sep 28, 2017 12:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 47
I want the MC to end up with the teacher lol
 
Sep 28, 2017 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1164
Rooting for Sakura.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
 
Sep 28, 2017 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1152
By the looks of the last episode, I think he will end up with the sea...
 
Sep 28, 2017 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
It seems like I am the only one rooting for ichinose.
 
Sep 28, 2017 2:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Typically I am rooting for Horikita...
LN readers are clearly not giving straight answers... Just read the LN but if you cannot read it... Then learn how to 😒
Or better yet, just forget about this and move on to the next ship.
Or maybe, write a fan fiction.
Good bye👐
👶👧👩👵
👶👦👨👴
 
Sep 28, 2017 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 229
FeelsSoBadMan said:
From a LN reader point of view i can say both kushida and horikita has no chance as of now.
Kainemvhzc said:

Stop crying its obvious in the last eps. kushida said youll be choose horikita over me right "
then the last part she started to harbor feelings,

your friend obviously read the wrong novel

Sorrowsenpai said:
Kei Karuizawa





Ah thank you.
 
Sep 28, 2017 8:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 15
Sorrowsenpai said:

Ah thank you.

 
Oct 1, 2017 5:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
Given how much the MC's mind is twisted, for him to get involved in a romance would probably mean a seriously twisted one. So I don't think it could happen with Sakura which is too "cute and nice" for a guy like him.

I would love to see a kind of "love and hate, sex and manipulation" thing with the teacher. Their dialogues are always edgy, and they seem to love to threaten each other xD It would probably be a sick relationship but... the MC IS sick, after all ^^' I really don't see him suddenly changing and getting involved with a cute and nice girl. It would just feel wrong imo

I was rooting for Horikita at first but I really don't think that she could handle a guy like him. Under her "I'm a strong woman" looks, she's actually a very passive girl hiding a very fragile personnality which could easily be crushed by someone like Ayanokouji. That's why neither Sakura nor Horikita could possibly end up with him. And if they did, I really dont see how this could lead to something good. It would probably end up REALLY bad for everyone.

But, well, I didnt read the LN so It's only my advice based on what we saw during the anime ^^
 
Oct 2, 2017 4:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 157
Looks like to me that too many people think the MC's personality won't change... Lol he is the MC ! He won't keep his assh*ole personality until the end. ( or so I think).
He will probably realize the importance of Kizuna/bonds one day thanks to some people, probably girls and that his classmates are not just tools.

Considering everyone's personality I think the one who might change him is Sakura.

I am personally rooting for MC X sensei XD
Modified by Seiya0890, Oct 2, 2017 4:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 2, 2017 5:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
Seiya0890 said:
Looks like to me that too many people think the MC's personality won't change... Lol he is the MC ! He won't keep his assh*ole personality until the end. ( or so I think).
He will probably realize the importance of Kizuna/bonds one day thanks to some people, probably girls and that his classmates are not just tools.


I'm not saying the guy won't change at all. The simple fact to discuss about Ayanokouji getting involved in a romance implies a big change because right now at the end of S1, there's no way something like that could ever happen XD

But the thing is, you can't start as an assassin and end up as a white knight. Everyone changes, but your character and personnality won't change from scratch. Someone like Sakura could never end up with him because they are juste way too different. It just won't match at all. I can't think of a reason why he would be interested in someone like her at all, because I think the guy's just too fucked up to watch her as "a light in his darkness".

The sensei is kinda twisted like him and I believe she has a dark side too. Even though it would be twisted and weird, I personnally think it would be more realistic for Ayanokouji to get involved with someone like her, than someone like Sakura or Horikita, because they are just way too different from him. At least, that's what I think ^^
 
Oct 2, 2017 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 157
kappa34 said:

I'm not saying the guy won't change at all. The simple fact to discuss about Ayanokouji getting involved in a romance implies a big change because right now at the end of S1, there's no way something like that could ever happen XD

But the thing is, you can't start as an assassin and end up as a white knight. Everyone changes, but your character and personnality won't change from scratch. Someone like Sakura could never end up with him because they are juste way too different. It just won't match at all. I can't think of a reason why he would be interested in someone like her at all, because I think the guy's just too fucked up to watch her as "a light in his darkness".

The sensei is kinda twisted like him and I believe she has a dark side too. Even though it would be twisted and weird, I personnally think it would be more realistic for Ayanokouji to get involved with someone like her, than someone like Sakura or Horikita, because they are just way too different from him. At least, that's what I think ^^


Actually, the reason I think Sakura might be the one to change him is exactly because they are too different. I might be wrong of course, but I do think that having 2 opposite characters being attracted to each other could work.
I did not read the novels yet, but in the anime her character is basically useless and it does not feel like she will contribute a lot to the plot. So what is the point of having her as a secondary main cast ? If not to help him change ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 2, 2017 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
Seiya0890 said:

Actually, the reason I think Sakura might be the one to change him is exactly because they are too different. I might be wrong of course, but I do think that having 2 opposite characters being attracted to each other could work.
I did not read the novels yet, but in the anime her character is basically useless and it does not feel like she will contribute a lot to the plot. So what is the point of having her as a secondary main cast ? If not to help him change ?


I asked myself this question A LOT for Sakura AND Horikita. Why is he helping them ? As for Horikita, it seems that he is using her as a decoy so that everyone thinks that she's the one saving their classmates asses everytime, so it could be the reason. I think if everyone came to understand who he really is, he couldn't act as freely as he doest right now. But still, that wouldn't explain why he would try to help her get to class A.

As for Sakura, it's even worse. The girl is totally useless for his purpose, so I still don't get it.

You do have a point, though. I don't know why he would keep Sakura closer that most of the other classmates. I didn't find any answer that satisfied me. Maybe there's something about her that he knows and that we are supposed to learn later in the story. Or maybe she's just like the barometer of the serie. I cant shake the feeling that this all thing is an experiment, and that every one of them has been chosen for one specific reason. So, who knows... Maybe Sakura isn't what she seems to be ?

I don't have any other leads, which is very frustrating. But I've gotta admit : if he just keeps her nearby because... she's kind of the opposite of him, I would be disappointed. It would be a little too... simple ! But its just my advice on it ^^ It could be it ! I just don't buy it right now.
 
Oct 2, 2017 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 157
kappa34 said:


I asked myself this question A LOT for Sakura AND Horikita. Why is he helping them ? As for Horikita, it seems that he is using her as a decoy so that everyone thinks that she's the one saving their classmates asses everytime, so it could be the reason. I think if everyone came to understand who he really is, he couldn't act as freely as he doest right now. But still, that wouldn't explain why he would try to help her get to class A.

As for Sakura, it's even worse. The girl is totally useless for his purpose, so I still don't get it.

You do have a point, though. I don't know why he would keep Sakura closer that most of the other classmates. I didn't find any answer that satisfied me. Maybe there's something about her that he knows and that we are supposed to learn later in the story. Or maybe she's just like the barometer of the serie. I cant shake the feeling that this all thing is an experiment, and that every one of them has been chosen for one specific reason. So, who knows... Maybe Sakura isn't what she seems to be ?

I don't have any other leads, which is very frustrating. But I've gotta admit : if he just keeps her nearby because... she's kind of the opposite of him, I would be disappointed. It would be a little too... simple ! But its just my advice on it ^^ It could be it ! I just don't buy it right now.


I can understand your frustration ^^, but it does not feel like Ayanokoji is keeping her around but more like Sakura tries to stay around him (or the author keeps her around). Therefore that is why I think she will be later some sort of support and be maybe the trigger that could change him, by having an unexpected behavior for example. Right now it feels like Ayanokoji is foreseeing everything so the only way for him to change is to have some unexpected event to occur. I guess it will be related to his father.

Right now the MC wants to win, I guess he wants the D class to become A class.
However the elite system is morally wrong, I presume in the end he would want to destroy this system (that would be the morale of the story). So many things must happen for him to hold different opinion. This is where Sakura might come, because it looks like to me that she would be the one who is the most unpleased by this system.

Well this is some over analyzing and could be pure bullsh*t though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
Seiya0890 said:
I can understand your frustration ^^, but it does not feel like Ayanokoji is keeping her around but more like Sakura tries to stay around him


You may be right about that. It's true that she likes him a lot.

As for the possible effect she could have on him, that's possible. I don't know, I had the feeling that Ayanokouji is way too damaged to be "repaired" in some way. But I probably overestimated the dark aspect of the character.

the fact that he would want to destroy this system is an interesting theory, it could be his goal. It would explain a lot of things. Too bad we are probably never gonna know, I mean ppl who dont read LN XD
 
Oct 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1919
Sakura is the worst. Using rape as a way to quickly induce affection irritates me on every level. This type of affection would not be healthy in real life, and it is no substitute for actually developing a relationship.

Given that Ayanokuji may or may not be the manipulative asshole in the anime, and this makes his offer to be Sakura's confidant an insidious move.

If he is not, then it is something I find absolutely horrendous to romanticize. It would be nothing more than a juvenile white knight rescuing a damsel in distress fantasy.
 
Oct 2, 2017 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 157
kappa34 said:


the fact that he would want to destroy this system is an interesting theory, it could be his goal. It would explain a lot of things. Too bad we are probably never gonna know, I mean ppl who dont read LN XD


Actually on animesuki forum you can read summaries of the LN.

PeripheralVision said:

If he is not, then it is something I find absolutely horrendous to romanticize. It would be nothing more than a juvenile white knight rescuing a damsel in distress fantasy.


That is what he is for her. But what could be interesting is how she can get him.
And the other girls who could be interested in him would do so because he helped them which is not especially original.
But I am still rooting for a Sensei route.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 2, 2017 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1919
Seiya0890 said:
kappa34 said:


the fact that he would want to destroy this system is an interesting theory, it could be his goal. It would explain a lot of things. Too bad we are probably never gonna know, I mean ppl who dont read LN XD


Actually on animesuki forum you can read summaries of the LN.

PeripheralVision said:

If he is not, then it is something I find absolutely horrendous to romanticize. It would be nothing more than a juvenile white knight rescuing a damsel in distress fantasy.


That is what he is for her. But what could be interesting is how she can get him.
And the other girls who could be interested in him would do so because he helped them which is not especially original.
But I am still rooting for a Sensei route.


Originality isn't my concern, because of what works works, and this depends on doing it well. My main criticism of many modern romances is that they trying to dress up the genre with gimmicks and novel premises that stray too much from the original basis of what made previous romances in work in general. It is an overt concern with the new and shiny in a topic that is relatively unchanged since thousands of years ago. In any case, I prefer fantasy to not affect the more human aspects of the relation.

Anyhoo, my main concern isn't that this type of fantasy isn't unused, but I find it bothersome in how cheap and effective it is to take a shortcut to romance, alongside the romanticized fantasy that goes far against reality. It seems unrealistic, but mostly it is an extremely unhealthy source of romantic feelings.

Sakura knows shit about Ayanokuji, but falls for him within a span of two days, all on the basis of moderate instability and severe emotional distress.

I am tired of this bullshit, not because it is overused, but it is misused and misunderstood. Rape being used as both shock factor and a way to induce feelings within a serious context is simply distasteful.

Hence, Sakura is worst girl. She is simply a bimbo for fanservice as I see it. It might not reflect it in the light novels, but thus far. I still have a bad taste in my mouth after episode 6, and 7.
 
Oct 3, 2017 1:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
PeripheralVision said:

Originality isn't my concern, because of what works works, and this depends on doing it well. My main criticism of many modern romances is that they trying to dress up the genre with gimmicks and novel premises that stray too much from the original basis of what made previous romances in work in general. It is an overt concern with the new and shiny in a topic that is relatively unchanged since thousands of years ago. In any case, I prefer fantasy to not affect the more human aspects of the relation.

Anyhoo, my main concern isn't that this type of fantasy isn't unused, but I find it bothersome in how cheap and effective it is to take a shortcut to romance, alongside the romanticized fantasy that goes far against reality. It seems unrealistic, but mostly it is an extremely unhealthy source of romantic feelings.

Sakura knows shit about Ayanokuji, but falls for him within a span of two days, all on the basis of moderate instability and severe emotional distress.

I am tired of this bullshit, not because it is overused, but it is misused and misunderstood. Rape being used as both shock factor and a way to induce feelings within a serious context is simply distasteful.

Hence, Sakura is worst girl. She is simply a bimbo for fanservice as I see it. It might not reflect it in the light novels, but thus far. I still have a bad taste in my mouth after episode 6, and 7.


I agree ^^ That's why I would have loved something with a character like the sensei for a refreshing change. I thought the show was capable of breaking those classic approches of the romance, but the simple fact that Sakura's here makes me believe that you Seiya0890 might be right, and that she's here for that classic trigger. Again, it would be a great disappointement for me. I really dont buy someone as simpleminded as Sakura could induce any change in Ayanokouji.

As for Sakura, I'm not even sure she noticed the fact that Ayanokouji has serious social issues, because she seems to be in her own bright world. I think she's the worst girl too ^^' And her "cuteness" is too forced for me. It's like "look the cute girl, she's the only one cute and nice within this corrupted world and was almost raped, please protect her !" Stop it...
 
Oct 3, 2017 10:52 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 392
Okay, i have to write this post cause i almost puked reading the comments. First of all, i dont care at all about clishe plots and supposed plot twists, for me, in a series like this, the main character has to end up with the main girl except if there is an extremely rare special and unique development, and especially in the case where the girl is a lonely tsundere which has a problem with opening up to people it will turn even a great scenario into a giant turd if this doesnt happen. I dont give a fuck if she isnt even officially the main girl or if she is the worst girl when it comes to character, i wont accept no third rate plot twists like that. What would be even worse is Horikita ending up with the retard Sudo, damn, i dont have the slightest idea of what happens in the novels but wtf is going through peoples minds when they make such prediction this is literally like having a netorare ending, it is physically impossible for such an outrageous development to happen, if something like that is actually written it could even create a black hole and end humanity. Next lets continue puking about the Kiyotaka pairings. ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR MINDS?? From what i could see in the anime the only acceptable pairing besides Horikita would be Kushida but lets assume that Airi, which doesnt seem to be such a bad option either at first glance, is okay too. But Kei fucking Karuizawa?!?!?! Are we talking about the same trash that immediately became a couple with the mr popular guy who happens to be an extremely annoying twat on top of that? This type of female character could easily be considered the worst female stereotype out there, i dont care how much the anime left of about her, her ending up with the MC instead of any of the actual cool girls out there is the very definition of cancer. I hope all this is just ridiculous baits to tease the actual ship.

Also, i heard someone say that the MC cares about Kei and Airi more about Horikita, wtf, please someone explain this to me cause this is yet another unacceptable thing i heard in this thread.
 
Oct 3, 2017 11:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17
https://pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

A LN reader summarizes every single relationship he has with his class

Karuizawa and Sakura are the only ones he actually cares for and you learn who he actually considers as friends.
 
Oct 3, 2017 11:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 554
TheBuddahman said:
Okay, i have to write this post cause i almost puked reading the comments. First of all, i dont care at all about clishe plots and supposed plot twists, for me, in a series like this, the main character has to end up with the main girl except if there is an extremely rare special and unique development, and especially in the case where the girl is a lonely tsundere which has a problem with opening up to people it will turn even a great scenario into a giant turd if this doesnt happen. I dont give a fuck if she isnt even officially the main girl or if she is the worst girl when it comes to character, i wont accept no third rate plot twists like that. What would be even worse is Horikita ending up with the retard Sudo, damn, i dont have the slightest idea of what happens in the novels but wtf is going through peoples minds when they make such prediction this is literally like having a netorare ending, it is physically impossible for such an outrageous development to happen, if something like that is actually written it could even create a black hole and end humanity. Next lets continue puking about the Kiyotaka pairings. ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR MINDS?? From what i could see in the anime the only acceptable pairing besides Horikita would be Kushida but lets assume that Airi, which doesnt seem to be such a bad option either at first glance, is okay too. But Kei fucking Karuizawa?!?!?! Are we talking about the same trash that immediately became a couple with the mr popular guy who happens to be an extremely annoying twat on top of that? This type of female character could easily be considered the worst female stereotype out there, i dont care how much the anime left of about her, her ending up with the MC instead of any of the actual cool girls out there is the very definition of cancer. I hope all this is just ridiculous baits to tease the actual ship.

Also, i heard someone say that the MC cares about Kei and Airi more about Horikita, wtf, please someone explain this to me cause this is yet another unacceptable thing i heard in this thread.
totally agree with you about karuizawa. I can't for the life of me imagine her with the mc. They barely even interacted with each other and suddenly she's the most important person to him. like what the fuck.
 
Oct 3, 2017 12:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 103
I agree. Karuizawa is just a trash who fights only to stay the number 1 girl of the class. She has a constant need of recognition from her classmates. She's the Yumiko Miura (Oregairu) of Elite Classroom ! Bitch sounds more like a job for her XD (sry about that for the Karuizawa fans ^^' ). She has nearly 0 interaction with Ayanokouji, and even though she's trying to be loved by everyone, she is no use to him. So there's absolutely no reason why he would finish with this girl, easy to read, selfish and manipulative.

Ayanokouji is twisted but I believe he knows he is. I don't see him getting involved with a fake girl like Karuizawa, which isn't very smart.
Modified by kappa34, Oct 3, 2017 12:20 PM
 
Oct 3, 2017 4:49 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 392
murcielago said:
https://pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

A LN reader summarizes every single relationship he has with his class

Karuizawa and Sakura are the only ones he actually cares for and you learn who he actually considers as friends.

That makes the MC character even more bizarre, how come he makes such distinctions now? If his belief about not caring or wanting to have anything to do with anyone has somehow changed in the following volumes, it seems very out of place to break that rule for characters who arent even among the most main girls (except if Horikita and Kushida for some reason become just another supporting character). Then why on earth hasnt he accepted Horikita as a friend, who is the first to call him her comrade, now it feels like he has become a dick, lol. And speaking about it, what was that part about attempting to rape Kei? Was it some kind of typing mistake? Because he seems to be an ass at times but i missed the part where he became a villain, anyone care to explain?
 
Oct 4, 2017 11:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 41
kappa34 said:
I agree. Karuizawa is just a trash who fights only to stay the number 1 girl of the class. She has a constant need of recognition from her classmates. She's the Yumiko Miura (Oregairu) of Elite Classroom ! Bitch sounds more like a job for her XD (sry about that for the Karuizawa fans ^^' ). She has nearly 0 interaction with Ayanokouji, and even though she's trying to be loved by everyone, she is no use to him. So there's absolutely no reason why he would finish with this girl, easy to read, selfish and manipulative.

Ayanokouji is twisted but I believe he knows he is. I don't see him getting involved with a fake girl like Karuizawa, which isn't very smart.


"0 interaction". Too bad. Whatever you tried to talk, the more wrong you did. She has a lots interactions than after vol 4.
 
Oct 4, 2017 11:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 41
TheBuddahman said:
murcielago said:
https://pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

A LN reader summarizes every single relationship he has with his class

Karuizawa and Sakura are the only ones he actually cares for and you learn who he actually considers as friends.

That makes the MC character even more bizarre, how come he makes such distinctions now? If his belief about not caring or wanting to have anything to do with anyone has somehow changed in the following volumes, it seems very out of place to break that rule for characters who arent even among the most main girls (except if Horikita and Kushida for some reason become just another supporting character). Then why on earth hasnt he accepted Horikita as a friend, who is the first to call him her comrade, now it feels like he has become a dick, lol. And speaking about it, what was that part about attempting to rape Kei? Was it some kind of typing mistake? Because he seems to be an ass at times but i missed the part where he became a villain, anyone care to explain?




Almost everything about her relationship with Ayanokouji is in https://pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk like murcielago post. He didn't become a dick. It's his true face like Kushida.
And REMEMBER. Anime didn't do justice for most girls. Especially Ichinose and Karuizawa. Kei has little screens in vol 1-3 but anime removed it and many Ichinose interactions and replaced her role in ep 6 (she's the one who traps 3 class C guys not Horikita.
The heroines are in ep 12 END CARD.
 
Top
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »