Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Aug 3, 2017 8:40 AM

Nov 2015

Thanks to Suzune-chan for reviewing and managing.

Rules

Set-up

In Battle (2/9)
Logic340 | Town Innocent Child - Victorious
Luna | Town Tracker - Victorious

Fainted (7)
Ruu | Town Motivator - lynched Day 1
RE1031 | Town Visitor - killed Night 2
Red_Salmon | Town Commuter - lynched Day 2
AbuHumaid | Town Bodyguard - killed Night 2
Amai_yume | Mafia Rolecop / Watcher - lynched day 3
Ironace | Town Roleblocker - killed Night 3
Coromandel | Mafia Duelist / Redirector - lynched day 4
TogsAug 13, 2017 9:18 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2017 8:42 AM

Nov 2015
Apologies for the delay, I am having some computer issues >__< Role PMs are currently being sent out albeit at a slow pace. I think I will have to start the game late but it should be no more than an hour or so.
Aug 3, 2017 12:02 PM
Aug 3, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2016
Confirmeon.
ehehehe~
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 3, 2017 12:11 PM

May 2014
*confirm*

Aug 3, 2017 12:27 PM

Nov 2015
Day 1

@Floofs @RE1031 @Ruu @AbuHumaid @ironace @Logic340 @Coromandel @Red_Salmon @Luna

It is now Day 1 ! You may now post.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Aug 3, 2017 12:32 PM

May 2015
yay let's do this!!

vote: Luna

Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~

9 players so probably 2 mafias + 1 tpr
Let's catch scum on D1!!

Aug 3, 2017 12:37 PM

May 2014
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?

Aug 3, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:

are you scum?

What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
Aug 3, 2017 12:53 PM

Mar 2015
Confirming role PM~

vote: @AbuHumaid
Lol! The fact that you lynch locked yourself was hilarious xD
Aug 3, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2010
Was doing something else but I am here now.

@Ruu why Luna instead of me? You wanted to role TPR no? Did you get your wish?

ironace said:
coromandel said:

are you scum?

Just cause
Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.
coromandel said:

are you scum?
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 3, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2014
ironace said:
coromandel said:

are you scum?

Just cause

Already? Already caught? :>

It's RVS - random voting stage.

Aug 3, 2017 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Confirming role PM~

How do you plan on sorting him out? Will you work with me to keep him active as possible?

Aug 3, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch

Aug 3, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

Let's catch scum on D1!!
Regardless after what you did to me in Suzune's game I will be expecting the worst case scenario which would be 3 baddies. Doesn't matter if they are mafia + TPR or all mafia they all need to be deaded.
FOS: Ruu
I am not giving an inch here this game. FOS right out of the gate you will have to prove you are townie and earn every bit of credit.

Aug 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Mar 2015
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Confirming role PM~

How do you plan on sorting him out? Will you work with me to keep him active as possible?

Well he said he loves role madness, plus he's getting off from a heated point from his other game. He might be more agressive this game. Who knows.
Aug 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:

lmao

Let's see...
vote: Red_Salmon
For talking about an ongoing game :3
Aug 3, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

are you scum?

"Yes I am" = scum replying truthfully, or someone (of any alignment) who's being sarcastic.

ironace didn't really reply to my question directly, so that's a red flag. (=may not want to talk about his alignment)
His reply was more "people are already voting for me?", which sounded a little defensive.

Although I'm not taking this too seriously, it's too early to be certain of anything.

Aug 3, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
coromandel said:

are you scum?

Just cause
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?

Aug 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
logic340 said:

Well he said he loves role madness, plus he's getting off from a heated point from his other game. He might be more agressive this game. Who knows.
Well I hope you will work with me to keep him more active so that we can get an early read off him and not have to be messing around with his read late into D2 or D3. What does his level of aggression this game have to do with anything? Do you think it will point towards his alignment?

Aug 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Mar 2015
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

lmao

Let's see...

*gasps*
Now who would dp such a terrible thing
Aug 3, 2017 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

lmao

Let's see...
It was nothing major that we didn't already know but yes lets keep ongoing game discussion to a minimum.

Reasons with RVS vote...check.

Aug 3, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

"Yes I am" = scum replying truthfully, or someone (of any alignment) who's being sarcastic.

ironace didn't really reply to my question directly, so that's a red flag. (=may not want to talk about his alignment)
His reply was more "people are already voting for me?", which sounded a little defensive.

Although I'm not taking this too seriously, it's too early to be certain of anything.
Fair enough. I picked up on the fact that he didn't directly answer the question eitehr. As you can see below I am taking it a bit more seriously than you are.
logic340 said:
ironace said:

Just cause
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?

Aug 3, 2017 1:09 PM

Mar 2015
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:

Well I hope you will work with me to keep him more active so that we can get an early read off him and not have to be messing around with his read late into D2 or D3. What does his level of aggression this game have to do with anything? Do you think it will point towards his alignment?

Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.

Edit: o yea and I'd definitely help you keep him active :p
Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM

May 2014
@ironace
I don't think we've played together before - how much mafia experience do you have?

logic340 said:
ironace said:

Just cause

At first I thought "no way can I find scum this quickly" x3, but his reply does seem pretty suspicious. I should ask this question more often..

Aug 3, 2017 1:12 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?

Aug 3, 2017 1:13 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Yay, it started! Hi everyone ^^

Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

Let's catch scum on D1!!

Hey Ruu :3 We started playing the Fairy Tail game last year but then something came up irl and I had to leave the game the first night D:
Otherwise, nope. The last game I played was in... uh... beginning of 2016 or so.

logic340 said:
as per my usual

Just so I get this right, you're for no lynch on D1 in every game?

logic340 said:
I am not giving an inch here this game. FOS right out of the gate you will have to prove you are townie and earn every bit of credit.

Sorry, but what's FOS? I don't think I've heard of this in my previous games o_O

ironace said:
coromandel said:

are you scum?

Just cause

Are you worried about an early vote on you?

Vote: ironace
Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Is it me or does it take forever until quotes appear in the quick reply box?
Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
@ironace
I don't think we've played together before - how much mafia experience do you have?
ironace is my friend that I invited to the club. This is his third game he rolled town in his first two. Rainbow Six and an ongoing game he is currently dead in.

coromandel said:
logic340 said:

At first I thought "no way can I find scum this quickly" x3, but his reply does seem pretty suspicious. I should ask this question more often..
I like it anyway it goes I think we will get some good info out of him one way or the other. Now being a new player slipups are expect but I think we can work together to peal back the layers and see where this is coming from.

Aug 3, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
It varies depending on connection I think. Sometimes I have to push the quote button multiple times before it will actually quote and others it's nearly instantaneous.

Aug 3, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
Aug 3, 2017 1:19 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
Luna said:
It varies depending on connection I think. Sometimes I have to push the quote button multiple times before it will actually quote and others it's nearly instantaneous.

Weird, I have a pretty slow connection but never had this problem before >_< But my PC is about to die so I never know if it's just this or maybe a general problem. Seems to be better now though.
Aug 3, 2017 1:21 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?
Aug 3, 2017 1:23 PM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

Aug 3, 2017 1:23 PM

Sep 2016
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Yes! I just realized - you're the only one I haven't played with in this game before.
Aug 3, 2017 1:24 PM

Mar 2015
Luna said:

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^

May 2015
logic340 said:

ironace said:

Just cause
Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.
coromandel said:

are you scum?

ohh are you jealous? I can change my vote if you want <33
I didn't get my wish nor I get my fave evolution ;-;
I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson xD But 3 scums + tpr? I hope not.

I loved the bolded part and gave me an idea but I'll see if that was a clue or no later >_>

@Luna oh I didn't finish FT Mafia either xD and yes the quotes take forever ;-;

Jan 2010
Luna said:

Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

Let's catch scum on D1!!

Hey Ruu :3 We started playing the Fairy Tail game last year but then something came up irl and I had to leave the game the first night D:
Otherwise, nope. The last game I played was in... uh... beginning of 2016 or so.
I remember that game you guys were scum together weren't you? I though that was the Nanatsu no Taizai game though? DenjaX replaced you.

Luna said:
logic340 said:
as per my usual

Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

Luna said:
logic340 said:

Sorry, but what's FOS? I don't think I've heard of this in my previous games o_O
FOS=Finger of Suspicion.

May 2014
Luna said:

I think everyone has played at least 1 game here at MS.

Aug 3, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Well we will just have to see how your feeling on that changes. If it doesn't change for the better swing a vote this way.

May 2015
logic340 said:
as per my usual

This helps scum more than town (talking from experience) so I'm against it.

Mar 2015
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p
Aug 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.

May 2015
logic340 said:
as per my usual

what answer was that? :/

Jan 2010
Luna said:
Hi we played once in the NnT game but you subbed out. That was my fourth game in the club. This will make my 23rd game here in MS. I have a Mafia Blog here if you want to know more about me as a player.

Aug 3, 2017 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
as per my usual

what answer was that? :/
I asked Togs if it was an option he said yes.
That is all.

Aug 3, 2017 1:28 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.

this post made me lol xD

Aug 3, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
Luna said:

I remember that game you guys were scum together weren't you? I though that was the Nanatsu no Taizai game though? DenjaX replaced you.

Luna said:

Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

Luna said:

FOS=Finger of Suspicion.

I think I was in that game as well, and Ruu, Luna and me were scum together. Don't remember it well, because of replacements and overall it was a messy (and unsuccessful >.>) game.

Ruu said:
and yes the quotes take forever ;-;

hm.. I don't have this problem.

Red_Salmon said:
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way?

Aug 3, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2015
I think that everyone starts as "neutral" to logic except for me. I always start as "scum" unless proven otherwise D:
Aug 3, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

ohh are you jealous? I can change my vote if you want <33
I didn't get my wish nor I get my fave evolution ;-;
I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson xD But 3 scums + tpr? I hope not.

I loved the bolded part and gave me an idea but I'll see if that was a clue or no later >_>

@Luna oh I didn't finish FT Mafia either xD and yes the quotes take forever ;-;

I might be just a little bit. You can if you would like. How do you feel about my tone thus far? You are good at catching scum!logic what kind of vibes is he giving off thus far?
You didn't get my wish? Honestly I was hoping for jester so I could finally be lynched but I got a role that will probably keep that from happening.
What do you mean by "I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson " What lesson did you learn and why wont you do it? Didn't you kick our ass in that game?

Also are you sure it was the Fairy Tail game Luna is talking about and not the Nanatsu no Taizai game where you/luna/coro were scum together?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.