Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 3, 2017 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it's nice to see Tendou getting more screen time this week. Those scenes focsed on her were so priceless especially with her personal daily life lmao. Still, I think her relationship with Amano improved a bit more.

For the gaming part, we got some fighting games again this week.
Stark700Aug 3, 2017 8:41 AM
Aug 3, 2017 5:28 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Was a nice episode. The first half was funny

Aug 3, 2017 6:48 AM

Apr 2010
Karen being all distracted, or better said she was hit hard by love but can't quite explain to herself that it's love.
It was funny to watch tho, she was all over the place.

Seeing her life style was ok but it looked a bit to perfect before she fell in love that is.
Aug 3, 2017 9:00 AM

Mar 2016
A look into Tendou's wonderful life... I found that really fun...

We didn't see what happened after they Uehara and dried seaweed together...
Did pink girl die or nah?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 9:10 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The first half was hilarious with the before and after of Tendou. Second half was alright, though a bit low on the comedy. Hopefully the next episode continues off from where the last episode left off from.

4/5
Aug 3, 2017 9:11 AM
Nov 2016
So we got more info dump on Tendou and how she is absolutely in love with Amano.

I get the difference in their gaming perspectives though.
Aug 3, 2017 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
It's all Amano's fault.

Tendou's before & after life was funny. Her 'after' lifestyle suit her better.

I just don't know if Amano is lucky or not.

Nice end card, as always.

Aug 3, 2017 9:25 AM
Aug 2010
An episode focused on best girl. Nice comparision between the before and after, although the second part wasn't focused on comedy, I really liked the development between their relationship. So I guess, next week we will know what happens after episode's 3 "cliffhanger".
Aug 3, 2017 9:31 AM
Mar 2016
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

*insert amano pic here on eps 3*
XallorevAug 3, 2017 9:40 AM
Aug 3, 2017 9:32 AM

Mar 2013
tendou's life BEFORE was pretty boring when you think about it although rejecting all those admirers face to face is actually saddening. Although her life now is far more interesting and she still rejects her admirers face to face. now how long must I wait until I get more info on the other two members of the game club? I hate that I'm going to say this but tendou's reason for liking amano has it been explained or not yet? is it when she met him at that one video game store or was it something else that made her fall for him because I'll be honest her going that crazy and obsessed for amano is a little over the top (although I do like her when she's jealous and thinks amano is going out with someone else) but this is an anime so I really shouldn't complain.

I can't believe I have to wait another week to see the conclusion of last weeks episode.
Aug 3, 2017 9:33 AM

Jun 2015
Tendou's routine has been pretty normal, until she met Amano. It was funny to watch. She's totally in love with him. Their perspective on gaming are quite different. She's still distracted by him. At least their relationship is improving.
Aug 3, 2017 9:33 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very good episode, my favourite so far.

Liked the game aspect here with all the different games they played.

Also the ''before-after'' skit was glorious. The fucking music distortion when everything went to shit XDD
Aug 3, 2017 9:56 AM

Mar 2012
They are skipping into vol 2 already. Though rather fit chronologically it's rather jarring to jump from last episode cliffhanger. Still this episode is wonderfully done to show Keita and Tendou stance in gaming and progress in their relationship.

Now I'm waiting to see more of Chiaki next and how that scene would be animated.

Also I'm wondering if they are going to animating Misumi chapter too considering the absurdly cliche it is like cramming a single season of battle shounen in one episode.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 3, 2017 10:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The amount of pity that I have for Tendou-chan is over 9000
Aug 3, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
The first half was hilarious, seeing how Tendou's life was like before and after Amano came into her life. I like the interactions between the two, but I felt disappointed that there wasn't a conclusion to Episode 3's cliffhanger.
"Estamos en la mierda joder" -DJMaRiiO
Aug 3, 2017 10:18 AM

Nov 2011
While it was still a funny episode, this was disappointing when you base it off of last weeks cliffhanger.

I did not need Tendou's days Before and After Amano.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 3, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
NeoAnkara said:
They are skipping into vol 2 already. Though rather fit chronologically it's rather jarring to jump from last episode cliffhanger. Still this episode is wonderfully done to show Keita and Tendou stance in gaming and progress in their relationship.

Now I'm waiting to see more of Chiaki next and how that scene would be animated.

Also I'm wondering if they are going to animating Misumi chapter too considering the absurdly cliche it is like cramming a single season of battle shounen in one episode.

"That Scene" Im so freaking tempted to read the LN now lol.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Aug 3, 2017 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
SoraSenpai said:
NeoAnkara said:

I'm not sure if "that scene" on your mind will be the same with "that scene" that I'm reffering too. In fact I'm not really sure if fellow reader would know what I'm refferencing too.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 3, 2017 10:37 AM

Sep 2013
Tendou getting affected by amanou and they spend the day at the arcade and get closer :)
Aug 3, 2017 10:45 AM
Nov 2016
I wanna know what happened after the ending of last weeks episode
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Aug 3, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
Why Karen is so perfect.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 3, 2017 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
This was a pretty nice filler episode. Tendou has definitely gotten a lot funnier after her "perfect persona" has crumbled. Of course, I was dying to find out what happens next with the main story, so I was a little disappointed by having to wait another week for that. Oh well. Can't complain since we got more Karen.
Aug 3, 2017 10:54 AM
Aug 2015
I thought he didn't want to join the Game Club because they didn't play Mobile Games which he played? I wonder where I got that...
Aug 3, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2015
A "Before-After related with Amano" story about Karen daily life huh? Well she did good in narrating herself. Exactly the same for both part, though. Well, at least she get to "walk" and play together with Amano the next day. And get to know more about Amano's perspective about playing game.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 3, 2017 11:04 AM

Feb 2015
so it went from poor Tendou getting tossed aside to the cliffhanger getting straight up ignored. Oh well, I assume they'll address it soon enough.
Aug 3, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
I like Tendou! She's really cute but Amano is ruining her life lol.
I don't see why she likes him so much though, he is so spineless it gets really annoying.
The anime seems to market themselves as a gaming anime a lot, with the OP and ED, the name, the description.... But when it came to the actual anime, games was more of a premise for character's relationships...
They shouldn't have advertised themselves like that if games was just the premise for something else, which I'm fine with... Just a bit misleading.

And yea whats with last episode cliff hangar being ignored?

This week's artwork ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
zcv45Aug 4, 2017 11:19 AM
Aug 3, 2017 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
Tendou before and after was fucking great lmfao. The moment she didn't turn off the alarm as soon as it went off was instant indicator that her routine went to shit XD
Aug 3, 2017 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Loved the before-after skit. Poor Tendou, her life was disrupted by Amano. xD

Second half wasn't all that funny but it was still pretty fun to watch.

I really liked what Amano had to say at the end to Tendou about playing games. :)
Aug 3, 2017 11:57 AM
Feb 2009
I was hoping for the continuation from the last episode.

Seems everyone liked this episode and Tendou, but I found this episode quite boring. First half dragged too long. The second half was not really interesting. The last discussion was interesting but kinda confusing.

Karen "You keep disappointing me" (I really mean that in a good way). First time I heard that "disappointing" someone is actually a compliment.
Aug 3, 2017 12:08 PM

Jun 2017
I didn't think they would let us hang for 2 weeks after what happened in ep 3. Still, at least Tendou got some nice screentime, she was pretty much neglected after the first ep.

Her life "before" was normal but hyper as fuck, do people like that really exist? I could never imagine myself getting up almost 4 hours before school lol. It was pretty surprising to me that she excercises regularly too.

Her "after" life fits her better imo. Love screwing up her gaming performance was hilarious and now she fell for Amano even more. Her flag management is pretty bad though, she won't get anywhere acting like that with shooting him down all the time.
Aug 3, 2017 12:10 PM

Sep 2015
Rukodaime said:
I was hoping for the continuation from the last episode.

Seems everyone liked this episode and Tendou, but I found this episode quite boring. First half dragged too long. The second half was not really interesting. The last discussion was interesting but kinda confusing.

Karen "You keep disappointing me" (I really mean that in a good way). First time I heard that "disappointing" someone is actually a compliment.

Yeah, I agree with all of this completely. I thought it felt completely out of place considering the flow of previous episodes.
Aug 3, 2017 12:12 PM

Aug 2016
Each episode is better than the previous one, the romance gives a nice plus to the anime.

5/5
Aug 3, 2017 12:18 PM
Dec 2014
FallenEntity said:
tendou's life BEFORE was pretty boring when you think about it although rejecting all those admirers face to face is actually saddening. Although her life now is far more interesting and she still rejects her admirers face to face. now how long must I wait until I get more info on the other two members of the game club? I hate that I'm going to say this but tendou's reason for liking amano has it been explained or not yet? is it when she met him at that one video game store or was it something else that made her fall for him because I'll be honest her going that crazy and obsessed for amano is a little over the top (although I do like her when she's jealous and thinks amano is going out with someone else) but this is an anime so I really shouldn't complain.

I can't believe I have to wait another week to see the conclusion of last weeks episode.

I think it when she witnessed how he passionately defended the game club from Uehara. Not gonna lie what he did was impressive, even to me. He can man up when it counts and that caught Uehara and Tendou off guard with it.
Aug 3, 2017 12:21 PM

May 2017
Amd karen's breakdown conginues! Lol. Well it was fun to watch.
Aug 3, 2017 12:22 PM
Jun 2017
Nice to see that this anime is getting better and better with every episode. This new episode was really fun, I'm happy that Tendou was the main character this time. She is a really cute gamer.

And the end card... OH. MY. GOD.

I'm ready for the next ep.
"A childish appearance is much better than a childish behavior." ~ Sasamiya Saya (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)
Aug 3, 2017 12:23 PM

Jul 2017
I'm unsure of how to feel after realizing an anime character has the almost same morning schedule as me...A funny episode though, as always.
Aug 3, 2017 12:23 PM
Jul 2017
Really good episode especially seeing the before and after effect of Amano on Tendou. Too bad this episode was after a cliffhanger from last week.

Loved the after credit scene XD

Aug 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 2015
How romance can ruin your perfect life in the past before it was placed in your head that you liked liked someone.
Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2011
The events in this episode seem to have taken place before Hoshinomori's transformation. In other words, they were correct to place this episode here since episode 3 was suppose to focus on Hoshinomori. However, this is only true if this episode occurred between Hoshinomori's introduction and transformation. (over the course of 3 or more days) Also, this episode gave Tendou more time to shine rather than placing it in between the events of episode 3.
ReloadAug 3, 2017 1:41 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
NeoAnkara said:
SoraSenpai said:

I'm not sure if "that scene" on your mind will be the same with "that scene" that I'm reffering too. In fact I'm not really sure if fellow reader would know what I'm refferencing too.

Haha alright. Yeah All I know is that the development between them all is about to get better. So Im excited for that. Also apparently a lot of misunderstandings.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
So... what happened about last episode's cliffhanger?
Aug 3, 2017 1:21 PM

Nov 2016
Tendous day part one and two were pretty lol xD

Cute episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 3, 2017 1:42 PM

Sep 2007
Good job Amano, you ruined a girl...
Aug 3, 2017 2:49 PM

Dec 2013
Tendou's timeline now has Before Amano ("BA"), and After Amano ("AA") XD
The description in the LN was funny though, apparently all the tossing and turning in bed that she does AA was equivalent to the exercise that she did BA, which is why she still can keep herself slim, hahaha.

Didn't quite expect her to get even worse after her talk with Amano though. She really has an Amano block in her psyche now. I can't wait to see if she'll ever manage to get rid of it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 3, 2017 3:04 PM

Sep 2016
very boring episode
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 3, 2017 3:05 PM

Oct 2014
She is getting rekt to hard kek xD

Also, can we return to our regular programming now?
Aug 3, 2017 3:38 PM

Feb 2017
I'm really starting to enjoy this anime.

Tendou is such a cutie!

I loved when she woke up from a dirty dream about Amano lol.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 3, 2017 3:49 PM

May 2015
A great episode full of Karen, but I feel sorry for her, lol. Her mind's even more full of Amano now XD.

Aug 3, 2017 3:49 PM

Apr 2013
Tendou-san is really cute. Great episode.

Aug 3, 2017 4:22 PM

Feb 2009
This took a step back. We already know she likes him, didn't need a whole entire epd to clarify. I would of liked if they just continued from the cliffhanger last epd.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.