Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2017 2:06 AM

May 2017
Wtf? I've noticed that the number of girls wearing skirts has decreased! Why!? Girls nowadays are just wearing short shorts or jeans, I almost never see girls in skirts. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I can't imagine why, skirts look so good.

Why have girls stopped wearing skirts?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 1, 2017 2:07 AM
Jul 2017
Girls do wear skirts just probably not where you live you pervert
Aug 1, 2017 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
ur right OP
80-90s was the time for mini skirts
now its all yoga pants and tight jeans
i wanna see some panties man
<3 for mini skirts
Aug 1, 2017 2:15 AM

Jul 2016
Cheerleaders have always worn skirts. It will always be that way.
IpreferEcchiAug 1, 2017 2:19 AM
Aug 1, 2017 2:29 AM

Jul 2013
plenty of girls still wear skirts, at-least where i live they do.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Aug 1, 2017 2:40 AM

Aug 2014
I don't see very many skirts around either, but that's probably just because we're having a lousy summer.
Aug 1, 2017 3:19 AM

Dec 2012
I've rarely ever seen girls with skirts from where I am. It's normally yoga shorts/trousers or jeans.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 1, 2017 3:22 AM

Feb 2010
because pants way more comfortable than skirts
Aug 1, 2017 3:48 AM

May 2013
saw a girl in a skirt just the other day. just keep ur eye open
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Aug 1, 2017 3:58 AM
Dec 2015
vvicked said:

Please, keep that BS to yourself, I am a man and even I know nothing is ever more comfortable than a kilt, it's there is air everywhere! It feels fawkin awesome hence I think it is just a preference.

perve said:
Wtf? I've noticed that the number of girls wearing skirts has decreased! Why!? Girls nowadays are just wearing short shorts or jeans, I almost never see girls in skirts. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I can't imagine why, skirts look so good.

Why have girls stopped wearing skirts?

It's not that girls stopped wearing it, it is more appropriate to say it just how a trend in woman works, some of them, they always want to be unique, as that happens and the new style works, world is taken in a storm, I mean this has happened, since when, as soon as humanity began? Ofcourse I personally think skirts are cuter too but it's just a matter of what is popular to the masses, as of that many like to wear jeans or normal pants, it's simple as that, however it won't be permanent, the clothes are ever-changing for us humans.
SurfaceofthesunAug 1, 2017 4:01 AM
Aug 1, 2017 4:41 AM

Dec 2012
I like skirts but I can't remember the last time I wore one.
It's a stupid thing but I think that is because these last four years I was in a classroom full of guys and I was the only girl so I would feel weird and shy of wearing a skirt. Like... standing out too much? not fitting in? And now I'm used to not wearing skirts thus I feel weird wearing one.
I'm not saying is their fault or anything, I'm just saying I'm too shy, blah blah.
However, if I wear a skirt I do it with a pair of tights.
Aug 1, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2016
Because skirts are so uncomfortable, don't even remember the last time I wore one.

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Aug 1, 2017 5:07 AM

Jul 2017
if i ever wear a skirt i always feel paranoid and uncomfortable, so i usually just prefer to wear normal pants, plus i don't look good in a skirt anyways. a lot of other girls i see tend to wear skirts often, tho
Aug 1, 2017 5:22 AM
Jun 2015
I love skirts. They are so attractive, so cute. Professional yet have the ability to be lewd. They are the perfect pant.
Aug 1, 2017 5:26 AM

Feb 2017
Skirts are cute but pants feel more comfortable

I don't own any skirts rn but I think I'm gonna buy one lol
Aug 1, 2017 5:27 AM

Apr 2016
Now that you mention it I've never seen girls with skirts lately. Perhaps because leggings are just the way to go now. Cheap, looks decent and probably comfy.

Aug 1, 2017 5:37 AM

May 2012
Because you moved to the part of Canada that Seiya is from
Aug 1, 2017 5:42 AM

Aug 2016
After being reborn into a fantasy world, aniweeb cav found that he had the power to magically transform any girls outfit into a miniskirt by...groping them?!? Join cav as he journeys this wonderful new place in a series of adventures (and an even larger amount of misunderstandings!) Be sure to check out I died a pervert and was reborn into another world as an even bigger pervert! coming spring 2018!!
Aug 1, 2017 5:44 AM

Mar 2017
They're uncomfortable. I prefer leggins or jeans.
Aug 1, 2017 5:47 AM

May 2017
xrockxz89 said:
saw a girl in a skirt just the other day. just keep ur eye open

I'm looking but I'm not receiving what I desire
Aug 1, 2017 5:59 AM

Jan 2013
Move to japan, the school girls wear skirts
Aug 1, 2017 6:34 AM

Jun 2014
It's very rare to see a girl wear a skirt where I live. However, I had a classmate in highschool who only wore skirts because she found pants to be uncomfortable.
Aug 1, 2017 6:38 AM

Jun 2011
excuse me, I wear skirts very very often
I only wear shorts/jeans literally a few times a year
and whenever that happens everyone around me is like omg wow you actually do have jeans

Depends on what one feels comfortable in. For me jeans are so fucking uncomfortable while skirts are both much cuter and it's much easier to move around in them and all.
LyreeAug 1, 2017 6:42 AM
Aug 1, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2015
We have never had skirt craze here. Just occasionally someone wears it.
But I am all in for tight shorts and yoga pants <3
Aug 1, 2017 7:15 AM

Mar 2014
aw girl its cold outside to be wearing skirts
Aug 1, 2017 7:17 AM
Feb 2016
Don't know what you're talking 'bout OP. I still see girls wear skirts and all, it's just that pants are a lot easier to wear than compared to a skirt. If were a girl (hypothetically that is), I'd probably mostly wear pants when I'm not wearing pajamas.

Aug 1, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2017
well all i know is that if i were a girl id wear skirts all the time

pants you can see the outlined ass
skirts you can see the actual thigh

thighs underrated these days smh i swear
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 1, 2017 7:42 AM

Nov 2014
I don't go out much and socialize but when i am outside i am pretty aware of my surroundings and i actually haven't really seen any females wearing skirts since high school days and that was 10 years ago...

Makes me sad, same thing with knee socks and thigh highs, more girls need to wear them as well :/
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Aug 1, 2017 10:03 AM

Sep 2010
Maybe ... maybe it's because they don't want to. Sic!

Aug 1, 2017 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
Klad said:

Or better yet Taiwan, the skirts are better there.

Aug 1, 2017 10:51 AM

May 2010
I have no idea where you live, but here I see girls and women wearing skirts or sundresses everyday :v
Aug 1, 2017 11:26 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah! and while we're at it, why don't guys wear bow ties anymore.
Nothing gives me a more adequate semi than a man in a dorky bow tie, but guys these days just don't seem to wear them.
I blame sexism...or SJW's...or whatever idiotic bullshit people blame for their problems these days.
Aug 1, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
Klad said:

Lmfao I aint trynna see trans people
Aug 1, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2015
I hate wearing jeans so skirts, short shorts, and leggings are the way to go. Hmm now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've seen someone wear a skirt, and I'm usually the one wearing skirts. Stop you pervert!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2017 12:27 PM

Feb 2016
Maybe you should move to North Korea, I heard girls aren't allowed to wear pants there.
Aug 1, 2017 12:36 PM

May 2017
Exhalant said:
Maybe you should move to North Korea, I heard girls aren't allowed to wear pants there.
That's a genius law, if I were president pants would be the first thing I'd outlaw
Aug 1, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2017
I'm more of a pants/ shorts person but when I do wear a skirt (not dress), it's kind of uncomfortable (pencil skirt for work) when I need to crouch down or itll ride up after I sit in my seat. If I could I'd wear yoga pants/ sweats/ leggings all day everydayyy
Aug 1, 2017 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
I still see it a lot. Maybe you're in an area with just white people?
Aug 1, 2017 5:10 PM

Aug 2015
In Melbourne Australia there are hardly any skirts anymore.

Hopefully that will continue and we men can wear them. Men look fantastic in skirts.

It is winter here at the moment, and it seems like all the women are wearing either jeans and knee length boots, or yoga pants, or some other stuff.

I don't even bother taking notice anymore as the distinction between what people are wearing is closing. All the women seem to look like ugly gay men then days. Most often the men are dressed super classy, and they catch my eye and the ridiculous looking women fade out of view.

Even the schoolgirls are wearing kilts rather than skirts.

The times they are a changin'
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Aug 1, 2017 5:43 PM

Mar 2017
Klad said:
Hoppy said:

you are mixing up taiwan with thailand lol.

looooool

come, you sweet hour of death
Aug 2, 2017 2:34 AM

Jan 2013
TheRandom said:
Klad said:

you are mixing up taiwan with thailand lol.

looooool
loooool I m feeling so dumb now
lmfao
Aug 2, 2017 3:45 AM

Mar 2016
I wear long skirts mostly and see other females wear skirts all the time in the city where i live.

Aug 2, 2017 3:58 AM

Oct 2016
Most of my workmates are wearing (knee-long) skirts though. I also wear one maybe once a week (Friday) but it's usually a dress or a layered one. lol. I just mix a match whatever is available XD

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Aug 2, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
Deserve said:
vvicked said:

Please, keep that BS to yourself, I am a man and even I know nothing is ever more comfortable than a kilt, it's there is air everywhere! It feels fawkin awesome hence I think it is just a preference.

Only if you don't wear anything inside...
Aug 2, 2017 7:07 AM

May 2016
I wear skirts but none of my other girlfriends do, unless they are the tight, super short, slutty skirts. I don't like those tho
Aug 2, 2017 7:08 AM

Aug 2014
Well, i do still wearing skirts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>><<
Aug 2, 2017 9:30 AM
Dec 2015
Bobby2Hands said:
Yeah! and while we're at it, why don't guys wear bow ties anymore.
Nothing gives me a more adequate semi than a man in a dorky bow tie, but guys these days just don't seem to wear them.
I blame sexism...or SJW's...or whatever idiotic bullshit people blame for their problems these days.

I think people do wear bows, it's just a formal dress, I mean that is not really very suitable for casual wear to be fair

Pugitty said:
Maybe ... maybe it's because they don't want to. Sic!

No shit Sherlock,bet your low intelligence you 12 hours to celebrate up with that one.

maiko_june said:
I wear skirts but none of my other girlfriends do, unless they are the tight, super short, slutty skirts. I don't like those tho

Wearing short skirts does not makes any of person slutty, it's wearing a jeans and then randomly rubbing up your butt in the front of a guy what makes a person slutty

"PS: although even that is fine actually"

Lanz said:
Deserve said:

Only if you don't wear anything inside...

Well duh, Kilts are MEANT to be worn with out anything inside, but I seriously don't see how it can be uncomfortable, yes one think is true, I can be inconvenient for sure, such as wind blowing and every one sees the balls, no one wants that XD so it really makes sense why pants=popular now.
Aug 2, 2017 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
I wear them, just rarely. It's extremely inconvenient to be active and have the wind flash your underwear to the world as a result of wearing a skirt/dress. I have to walk my dog three times a day, the only time I'm dealing with that BS is when I'm going out.
Aug 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
spuukiebuugi said:
It's extremely inconvenient to be active and have the wind flash your underwear to the world as a result of wearing a skirt/dress

this anime trope (wind blowing in and lifting the skirtfor a few seconds) was actuallly already tested in a Japanese show. turned out it's more difficult than it seems. they were only able to recreate the "skirt lifting up" scene when a manequin representing a girl with skirt stood as a speeding car sped right next to it. only then were they able to lift the skirt with the wind.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Aug 2, 2017 9:56 AM

Aug 2009
I still see some here and there, but usually by younger girls. The adult woman I usually see wearing skinny jeans or yoga pants/leggings.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is fanart cheating?

spaceslut - Mar 5, 2023

27 by Absurdo_N »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

21 by Vendicator »»
58 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
1 hour ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.