Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The first part of this chapter was total bliss since I am rooting so hard for Shinnosuke and Kayo! The way he declared that it was his fault and not Kayo's that they are now dating to defend Kayo from Kushida's friends was amazing.

Kayo goes and declares that she would make Shinnosuke happy in front of everyone! As her lower body gave away, the the princess carry to the infirmary followed! And that foreheads touching while saying he is falling in love with Kayo even more! Was he always this sweet? ❤

The second half had a stunning revelation as 30.Y.O.Kayo showed up! The future did change and she only ever became a bridesmaid and to make things even ridiculous, the person Shinnosuke was marrying was one of her friends from the University days!

Even after dating Shinnosuke, nothing really changed! Wow! I was thinking this manga would be coming to an end but now it looks like we will enter the University time! I cannot complain though! It's one of the funniest manga I am reading right now!

5/5

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konna Mirai wa Kiite Nai!! Chapter 2 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 29, 2017

1 by Caswae »»
Mar 8, 2018 9:31 AM

Poll: » Konna Mirai wa Kiite Nai!! Chapter 1 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 28, 2017

1 by MikorinBlu3 »»
Feb 27, 2018 3:21 AM

Poll: » Konna Mirai wa Kiite Nai!! Chapter 24 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 17, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 17, 2017 12:38 AM

Poll: » Konna Mirai wa Kiite Nai!! Chapter 23 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 18, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:42 PM

Poll: » Konna Mirai wa Kiite Nai!! Chapter 22 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 19, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 19, 2017 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.