Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 21, 2018 8:07 AM
Aug 2014
Was enjoying the episode and then Tenya's apology took me right out of it again.
Aug 12, 2018 2:27 AM

Jun 2013

Damn, Iida and Deku double-whammied that motherfucker despite their injuries. Honestly, I forgot about the pro hero, Native and don't even know what his kosei/quirk is.

I somewhat see Endeavor in a different light now. He may a bad father and allows his obsession of creating a hero that will surpass All Might cloud his better judgment but he still saves people and fights villains like a hero. Still he ain't no dad/husband of the year yet.

I wasn't expecting Stain to save Midoriya indirectly. I guess he admires All Might and sees everyone as fakes because their intentions aren't as pure?

臭い-
Sep 7, 2018 3:12 PM

Nov 2015
R.I.P Mr. "WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY"
You were a pretty cool baddie (or anti-baddie?) while you lasted.
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Sep 10, 2018 12:43 PM

Jun 2011
I don't like it when Tenya cried. Poor Tenya, don't cry.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Oct 6, 2018 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
Stain/Zabuza was really cool. I really wanted to see him vs Endeavour... ah well.
Oct 24, 2018 2:43 AM

Apr 2013
Great episode, the scene where Deku and Iida hit Stain at the same time was awesome. Endeavor might be a scumbag, but he's not number two for no reason. He works quite efficient and also prioritizes human lives before anything.
Nov 25, 2018 2:06 PM

Nov 2007
The nomu are a lot creepier animated brrrr...I completely forgot how Stain dies at the end so abruptly. I'd say this was a good episode but all the needless recapping and labeling of peoples' quirks is starting to annoy me.

Dec 5, 2018 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
i was a bit confused in the endz when stain's blindfold fell and everyone froze. but i guess that's his bloodlust, not his quirk as i imagined...
the arc ended so soon, the hype was so big i thought it would be bigger, but anyways... i really liked it, i was just underwhelmed by expectation.
Feb 2, 2019 9:15 AM

May 2016
Stain inadvertedly turned Deku, Iida, and Shouto into a splendid trio by forcing them to fight with the best of their abilities, having them tag each other when one gets knocked away throughout the fight and covering each other's weaknesses when possible. That kick to the sides by Iida accompanied by a resounding smash from Deku after Todoroki forced Stain to go up was great.

Endeavor's pretty awesome with the blazing trails he leaves by melting the very surface he stands on. Gran Torino proved himself to be pretty impressive as well.

Even after getting restrained, Stain immediately freed himself and disposed of that last Nomu who only took advantage of the situation to kidnap Izuku while he's incapable of moving and fighting. He's insanely obsessed with his worldviews and the intensity of his hateful gaze struck true fear into the hearts of everyone in the scene. It was really scary if I had to say so myself. He didn't have to step close to actually do anything to show that he's nothing to scoff at.

Apr 8, 2019 9:33 PM
Jan 2019
The Hero Killer, Stain was fighting for his ideals or against "false ideals" of the so-called heros. He's an incredibly powerful villain and I think even Endeavour would've struggled against him. They were all in shock as he went into an unbelievable rage. Crazy. Also the fact that he wasn't even at full power when fighting the three and posed a fight was crazy, but still yoy have to hand it to Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoriya for being able to temporarily stop him. It really shows just how powerful they are and Class 1-A as a whole. Out there representing. Midoriya showed true class acting for his friend, meddling where it wasn't necessary, the mark of a true hero. Well said All Might. Good episode, but not perfect. Really enjoyable though so 8/10
May 26, 2019 12:03 AM

Jun 2009
who wants to be that they don't get credit for catching stain?
May 27, 2019 6:11 PM

May 2017
Although Endeavour was introduced as a raw and bitter character, it was very amazing to watch him fighting. He's still an awesome hero.
The fight themes are outstanding!!
Ida's apology was very emotional. I smiled a little when Todoroki reminded him of his role as a class representative.

And finally, the ending with the hero murderer...i don't get the last quote from Midorya: "He licked noones blood, but still, the hero murderer was at this moment and place the only one to stand up to the enemy."
Is he just referring to his rescue or something else, somthing greater?
Jun 5, 2019 2:32 AM

Jun 2013
It is cool that Tenya recovers and rescues Shoto.

It is also awesome how Deku, Shoto, and Tenya defeat Stain.

Stain is restrained.

So Stain saves Deku and kills Nomu.

Thanks to Stain, Deku is safe.

Stain goes into full wrath mode. Everyone steps back out of fear. Even Endeavor and Gran Torino are shocked.

But Stain loses his consciousness due to his injured lungs. Still, he does not hesitate to save people who are deemed "true heroes."

This episode is so good. ♥
Jun 10, 2019 9:56 PM
Apr 2019
Why could this fight not last longer?

This was by far on of my most favorite enemies in Anime.... EVER!

A character with a reason of "lets not destroy the world"

A character who actually is a good guy in his mind and he makes his own rules, and when people follow those rules, he saves them rather than just killing everyone.

Beautiful.
Aug 9, 2019 4:10 AM

Dec 2013
Man, that was an intense fight. Good thing Iida was able to stand back. Hero Killer seems really strong although there might be limitations with his Quirk. I don't like Endeavor that much but glad to see him in action. I wonder if he noticed that he's being called Todoroki by Gran Torino. Whew my heart jumped when Stain stood up but he saved Deku somehow.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Dec 3, 2019 5:50 AM

Feb 2008
So, the moral of the story was "Make sure you say heroic lines while doing whatever you want so you can maintain the appearance of being a hero." At least, I assume that's the case since that seems to be all that Iida learned from this.
Feb 10, 2020 4:11 PM

Feb 2017
Stain can make someone immobile just by tasting their blood, and Quirks are supposed to be "physical traits?" This power makes less sense than a JoJo Stand, and there's no bogus justification for it either.

May 30, 2020 4:36 AM

Mar 2019
And this is why Stain is such a good villain.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 31, 2020 2:51 AM

Mar 2019
Yea,kinda true.But still,a well-written one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 20, 2020 7:02 AM

May 2015
Stain is really interesting. He's like the same premise of Deku in the want for a true genuine hero but from a different background and way of thinking.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2020 12:35 PM
Sep 2020
Finally seeing endeavor in action! Now I see why he’s the second best hero
Jan 6, 2021 5:31 PM
Jun 2016
Why did they take the time to find a rope to tie Stain, when Todoroki could've just frozen him?!
Feb 17, 2021 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
wow that was ending was C-R-E-E-P-Y!!!
Feb 28, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2020
Good episode. Iida finally understood. That fight was cool. Endeavor is quite destructive. That moment was funny when Shouto's words were like underestimating him, haha!!! That hurt his ego.

The hero killer Stain has some story I think. The guy saved Deku. But after getting unmasked, his face reminds of Katsuki Bakugo. I think Stain needs psychological treatment.
Mar 12, 2021 6:29 AM

Feb 2019
Endeavor's still an asshole, but his power is sick and I like how he actually cares enough about his son to send help to him.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 9, 2021 12:46 PM

Jan 2020
Decent episode. Nothing compared to Todoroki vs Deku or Uraraka vs Bakugou.
May 3, 2021 4:03 AM

Jun 2020
Omg that was so cute when the Native pro piggyback carried Deku. Deku looked so cute like a baby!!!!

I cried with Iida. I couldn’t see anything......past my anger.... I felt that. And Shouto reassuring him....omg I cried

And then gasped. I knew Stain wouldn’t go down that easily weren’t they being a little careless with him knowing how strong he is???? Thank goodness tho. I dead ass thought Deku was going to be whisked away just like that. Stain really did save him huh lol

All Might, the only hero, ouch Endeavor. And he may be a shitty toxic dad but his power is really great, it was cool seeing him in action! I hope there would be more development on his & Shouto’s relationship, he didn’t forget about his son & did send support his way. I think their relationship would be more compelling if they had more development & didn’t just stop at abusive toxic father-son dynamics. I dunno, I just want Shouto to be happy ●’◡’●

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 17, 2021 11:49 PM

Feb 2021
Damn Todoroki, Deku and Iida were lit!! The fight was so intense! And Endeavour's so powerful too. He can even manipulate his firepower!! Stain is one of the most badass antagonists I've ever seen. He ain't good but he isn't necessarily bad either. Iida was way too inclined towards revenge but his attacks were commendable.

Aug 4, 2021 5:00 AM
Feb 2015
..Just finished this ep
Aug 20, 2021 8:41 AM

Aug 2020
Wow, what an episode. Intense fight with a shocking ending.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 27, 2021 7:44 AM

Apr 2021
Good episode!!!! Must say this one had me on the edge of my seat!!!!
I mean it was legit good filled with action....Stan was also awesome upto the end
Oct 27, 2021 7:43 AM

Jan 2021
Is just me or did they censored noumu's melted head ... Or did it remain intact (but extra crispy?)
Jul 15, 2022 8:06 PM

Jun 2014
Stain was really something else. Even many of the most powerful heroes struggled against him.

He finally seems to be out of commission, but that was too close.

Jan 2, 2023 2:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, Stain, there in the stood up moment was more badass than all that fake heroes combined. Don't know why but i feel like All Might might come in rescued out of sudden after Stain talked about him in the end. But he end up busting himself unconcious while standing and killing that bird Nomu. Such a chad.

But anyway, hope Iida will recover to his foolish selfishness and just be a good class rep already. Since y'know, even Todoroki could'nt keep up with it, and need Deku to wake him up. So why you should've been like that, class rep?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 13, 2023 3:05 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Oct 9, 2023 3:25 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to iDensity
Stain/Zabuza was really cool. I really wanted to see him vs Endeavour... ah well.
@iDensity

Stain was awesome. Really hope we see him again.
Dec 15, 2023 1:56 AM

Nov 2023
Very interesting, so his brother is better than him
Feb 16, 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
Stain is as messed up as you get. It took all of them, and they still didn't really beat him.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2017

234 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2017

205 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 11, 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.