Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 8, 2017 10:15 PM
Aug 2017
Sirev_Giio said:
WhyThoe said:
"I think he really cares for Nina" sentences her to life in prison and wants to kill all her friends. Charioce x Nina is no joke the most garbage sh*t I have ever seen I want both of them to die in a fire and Nina is a stanky ass hoe she don't care who it is as long as she gets fucked in the ass she went from azazel to kaiser to Charioce and back and forth. I think I made my point clear enough.

Relax. I kinda agree with the fact that he is a dick, but I admire him for being a dick. He's shown through being Chris he wants to do what's right, but his goal is stopping him from doing this, whatever it may be. I clearly do see your point, and you're right, it makes little sense, but I'm really enjoying the anime regardless. One of the best I've ever seen.
yeah sorry I over reacted there I just get really pissed when I see a anime romance that goes against what it should be actual love not hey this guy is cute who cares if he's murdered millions of innocent people no joke if you take charioce out of the dance scene and put either azazel or kaisar they would become the one who nina kisses the only reason that didn't happen is because there was far less interaction with azazel and kaisar than with charioce all she did was grab the nearest pretty boy.
Aug 8, 2017 10:17 PM
Aug 2017
horitsubastudent said:
Charioce still shitty as expected
Well at least this is better than him being "yeah I totes like u too" so I hope he remains shitty till the end and die

Nina, stop being dumb, you deseve better
Could'nt have said that better
Aug 8, 2017 10:18 PM
Aug 2017
Btw I frequently check this page so I will respond to reply's
Aug 10, 2017 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
Finally used the advantage of the "break" and caught up with the latest episode of our favorite anime. Too much to talk about, but I save those words on the last episode discussion.

Well I actually liked some part of the story how its going and Charioce's character is my favorite one. Yeah I agree with his belief and interested to see what's his goal that he must obtain (I hope its one of strong goal because he is even sacrificed so many things...).

Nice episode and major plot is expected to be unveil by next next episode. Liked this episode more than the last half dozen episode is that there wasn't any useless fanservice and I liked how that dat kiss was hit at the right episode/timing!. Pretty Great.

By the way, am I the one who relate Charioce with Chrollo(hxh) ?

removed-userAug 12, 2017 12:43 PM
Aug 10, 2017 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
I'm calling it now: Kaisar's gonna kill Nina.
It seems weird for him to order her to be killed, then just change his mind.
And Kaisar's secret plan is basically Lelouche's from the end of Code Geass.
Aug 10, 2017 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
WhyThoe said:
Sirev_Giio said:

Relax. I kinda agree with the fact that he is a dick, but I admire him for being a dick. He's shown through being Chris he wants to do what's right, but his goal is stopping him from doing this, whatever it may be. I clearly do see your point, and you're right, it makes little sense, but I'm really enjoying the anime regardless. One of the best I've ever seen.
yeah sorry I over reacted there I just get really pissed when I see a anime romance that goes against what it should be actual love not hey this guy is cute who cares if he's murdered millions of innocent people no joke if you take charioce out of the dance scene and put either azazel or kaisar they would become the one who nina kisses the only reason that didn't happen is because there was far less interaction with azazel and kaisar than with charioce all she did was grab the nearest pretty boy.

When I was in 5th grade, I had multiple crushes.
However, a random crush and serious romantic feelings, are different, and Nina's clearly developed the latter for Charioce.
She does constantly question his actions and not like them, but at the same time is torn, because he has a really nice side to him.
Aug 11, 2017 11:45 PM

Jun 2009
I agree the romance felt rushed but I couldnt stop fangirling when they hugged and kissed i mean oh god the scene was super cute. I was hopping Nina to end up with Azazel at the beginning but then realized theyre pushing Charioce lol oh well I guess my ship sank.

Aug 13, 2017 5:43 PM

May 2014
SkyDrop said:

By the way, am I the one who relate Charioce with Chrollo(hxh) ?

Not at all.
Right from his introduction, right down to his little disguise...he's so similar to Chrollo.
His and Nina's little date reminded me a lot of
so I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't trust Charioce for so long lol
I thought he was doing something similar and had an ulterior motive for being with Nina.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 12:34 AM

Jul 2014
Atavistic said:
Okay, this episode was an improvement on the last few because it actually tried to do something to humanise Charioce, but there is one major problem I have with what he said: as viewers, we have seen NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to suggest that Charioce has had any doubts or any misgivings about anything he's done since meeting Nina. From then up until this episode, he has consistently acted as the psychopathic King that he is, so the show has entirely failed to make this romance or Charioce's claims seem remotely plausible to us as viewers. This is not helped by Nina conveniently learning to control her transformations after Charioce's kiss without any kind of logic or anything to support it; also, I feel like that's something that they could have made feel far more important than it did here, as it almost feels like the show doesn't even care about it because of how much it wants to force this terrible romancel.

Hopefully whatever Charioce is hiding from Nina still is so significant that it can actually justify this nonsensical romance and everything else, but after how this episode failed to sell Charioce as sympathetic I expect absolutely nothing on that front.

This ^

I feel nothing for those two.
Aug 15, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
damn, so rushed and so cringy. I watched this show just for Favaro, where the hell is his screentime?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Aug 20, 2017 12:30 AM
Nov 2016
Ini give up....
I'm sick of nina ... the story is too complicated for me ...
I'm sure, nina will kill each other with azazel and El
Then, Kaisar will be stop them...
Chrioce Will die in Azazel hand (maybe Lucifer)
Nina Wil be craying
Aug 21, 2017 12:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode, the love walked between the lovers!!! Kawaii!!!
Sep 14, 2017 11:33 PM

May 2009
I see I am not the only one who took a whole 180 due to this episode lol
Sep 17, 2017 3:15 AM

Nov 2011
And among the many things that this anime series has to tell, there is also the love between the barrel and the beautiful devilish. Preparatory episode, which is full of comedy and fanservice. Great Drawings!

Great Rita's dress. <3
Sep 28, 2017 1:13 AM
Mar 2012
Rita & Nina demon disguise pretty legit.
Needs more Favaro besides his armpit hair.
Onyx soldier is sharp, notices Charioce has a thing for reddragon, yet with his dual sides, his king face forces him to kill them. Nice 2nd date served to expand his character troubles. He doesn't hate demons, even plays with them, and now confirms his love is genuine toward Nina.
Big mystery of Charioce's goal, and possible scheme onyx soldiers'll pull.
Nina's growing too, took awhile but she's quite likeable besides just comedy.
Oct 2, 2017 10:59 PM

Oct 2010
I'm curious if Nina and Charioce did more than kiss after they flew off together.

I believe the purpose of this episode was to try and make the audience as confused about their relationship as Nina is.

Also, in an example of clothes making a difference, despite it not really exposing more flesh than her usual outfit, that demon disguise made her look sexy.
Oct 13, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't expect the romance to develop like that given all that has happened previously.
Oct 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Feb 2014
I'm done for this anime.

It's a pity. I enjoyed so much the first season.

Oh well.

Dropped 4/10
Nov 10, 2017 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
WhyThoe said:
Sirev_Giio said:

grabbed nearest pretty boy? lol love isn't as simple u don't control to whom u fall for & just cause Nina had more interaction with Cris made her fall for him its not like she chose to fall for him u make it sound like she chose to fall for him just cause he was closet pretty boy & seemed wealthy to u make it seem so shallow when its not

Cris knew that they will escape & allowed kill order on them cause he know they won't be able to get them cause of the powers they possess he has faith that he can keep them under control (without them dying) & accomplish hes coal at the same time, cause if he would be really bad he would tell hes men where they are hiding & he does know their general location they just half to search the entire slums if he tells them they are there somewhere

AntwanMantilla said:
Wow, for once I actually feel divided on this show. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this season being all Disney like and stuff I just can't see myself sympathize with Charioce here. There's like 7 episodes left so maybe if they explained his motives in this episode it could justify for them getting together which I found to be awkward.

I don't mind Nina and Charioce being a couple, my problem here is more of a "It's feels out of place with where the story is right now" type of thing and the fact that we don't know Charioce's true motivations makes it even worse.

But hey, I'm still for what happens I guess. With 7 episodes left I highly doubt this could possibly turn into a train wreck. It could but I hope it doesn't.

Also Nina and Rita in those devil outfits were soooo cute/hot. <3

same here i am i fee like divided to & i bet Nina feels same despite what happened in this EP

Whoahoho said:

WTF, this is obviously a 90 degree turn, at First Charioce order Nina's death and the he kisses her, she despises demons and yet he went to their ghetto?

BTW this can surly use a very good jeanne de arc fanservice.

Cris knew that they will escape & allowed kill order on them cause he know they won't be able to get them cause of the powers they possess he has faith that he can keep them under control (without them dying) & accomplish hes coal at the same time, cause if he would be really bad he would tell hes men where they are hiding & he does know their general location they just half to search the entire slums if he tells them they are there somewhere

Miglaja said:
This forbidden love won't go anywhere good.

i so the ending clip with them seems u were wrong XD
Sugram22Nov 10, 2017 7:46 AM
Mar 31, 2018 1:55 PM

Feb 2015
i freaking hate gabriel, she's so dang selfish and evil. looks like nina's powers aren't exclusive to char anymore, with her blushing at kaisar (don't worry favaro, just get your hair wet and she'll blush at you too).

nina is really getting on my fxxking nerves, her bouncing out in that demon garb. she hasn't matured a single morsel the entire series, her friends shouldn't allow her to goof off like that anymore, she can't get like that now. she needs to come to reality for ONCE.

this whole romance with the king seems so forced as well, yuck. why does japan love men who are 75yrs older than the girls? this anime dropped from a 7 to a 5 because of that.

omg kaisar and jeanne at the episode announcement! SHIPPED
May 25, 2018 12:43 AM

May 2016
Too sad I have a bad feeling about this, I'm glad that they saw each other again and Nina got kissed.
Sep 6, 2018 9:54 AM
Apr 2013
TomDay said:

omg kaisar and jeanne at the episode announcement! SHIPPED

kinda hoping rita will find her luck with him :(
Jan 24, 2019 3:21 PM

Mar 2018
Nina is so damn stupid.
Sep 5, 2019 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
Can't see a happy future for Nina and Charoice, one is too childish, the other is the reason for mass murder

Dec 24, 2019 10:43 AM

Jul 2013
Okay wow..... lemme just gather my thoughts because I have a lot things in my mind with this episode.

First off, I like the way Jeanne handled things. She knows El doesn't trust the angels as well so she's taking matters about her child into her own hands. I'm also liking Sofiel now. I used to be indifferent to her because she seemed like Gabriel's pet. While she still maintains her loyalty by refusing to help Jeanne at first, it's great to see that she can be reasoned with. I'm liking this development.

LMFAO Rita.

Now on to the second half of the episode. Where do I even start? I'm trying my fucking best to analyze Charioce's personality. One is King Charioce and the other is Chris. He's really such an interesting guy because both sides of him have been very well established for the last 16 episodes. The coldblooded king who must adhere to the people's expectations and the normal son of a commoner who just likes to stroll around the city. We see him being ruthless and even ordering to kill the red dragon at the start of the episode but then you also see him having extreme tolerance to both Kaisar and Nina letting them off easily multiple times. It's clear since the beginning that there was more to his character. Our first scene with Chris is him visiting a grave and then the next one is him playfully strolling around the city and doing mundane things with Nina. Not to mention that scene during the war where he saved her when she got blown away and was carefully caressing Nina and looking at her with soft eyes. Even during those times when Nina still didn't know Chris was actually Charioce, he still let her off without much punishment despite upholding his status as a king. Finally this time when he was playing with the demons and even showing some emotions flying in Nina's back.

That's why I'm not sure why people are so surprised with this development. I personally could never saw Charioce as a completely evil antagonist because he had so many conflicting actions that I just knew there was more to him than meets the eye. This episode just confirmed my theory about him. I really like him so far. I hope the next episodes do not betray my expectations of him.

What I do find really confusing is how Charioce actually sees Nina. His development with her up to this point was well thought out but the driving force behind the romance itself is very lacking. Nina's attraction was obvious from the very beginning but on Charioce's side, we only saw him play arm wrestling with her once and then that date. I'm still not sure why Charioce is so in love with Nina in the first place. At least we know why Nina likes Charioce as shallow as the reason was, we knew she liked him for his face and then because he was very nice to her and stuff. Charioce still leaves me dumbfounded.

Onyx knights are onto Chris. It seems they're aware of the king's 'strange' habits.

Really interested where this development goes.
May 9, 2020 2:22 PM

Mar 2010
Poor nina getting played ROFL though i'm pretty sure the king will have second thoughts last minute. This forbidden love is unfounded but really makes you think.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 26, 2020 7:35 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was disgsuting, shittiest couple ever its actually gross.

Feb 16, 2021 10:20 AM

Nov 2010
Amatniki said:
This episode was disgsuting, shittiest couple ever its actually gross.

I agree.

I hate this episode, literally I skipped everything until the scene when Nina cames back to their hideout. I hated this Charioce since the beginning of the series, and and the protagonist fell head over heels for him it ruined everything. At this point I'm justing watching because I want to see how the series will finish, but I don't like the series anymore, this Nina is shit wtf, Amira was a way better protagonist and she actually had a goal, instead of this lovey dovey romance shit Nina has.

Now I get it why people hated this series. Dunno why they thought that the first season was missing romance [wtf ???] At least animation/art and ost are still good, so it isn't a torture to watch.
Jul 16, 2021 4:15 PM

Jun 2016
I actually loved Rita and Nina's demon look. Very nice stuff. Love that end card of demon Nina too.

Nina really is a master of randomly finding Charioce, lol.

Not entirely sure how to feel about Nina sudden ability to transform at will. For me, personally, the fact she couldn't control her transformation was an interesting aspect of her character, along with her energetic and carefree personality, but now that has been stripped away.

Oct 9, 2021 11:19 AM
Nov 2020
I never blushed so much like this in other anime couples but this? Fuck I can't stop smiling.
Jan 18, 2022 3:08 PM

Nov 2013
As expected, Chris saw through Nina's disguise. She's wearing her heart on her sleeve too much.

I didn't expect a kiss or Nina being able to control her dragon form now.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 25, 2022 1:51 AM

Jun 2015
I don't trust Charioce at all. They look good together but he's a bastard who is gonna break Nina's heart. Can it be that those black nights are using him to achieve something? They look like they are going to turn against him. I still don't trust Charioce.

The ending is so cute though. And they got to fly together just like the ending ^-^

I'm just like Nina right now. He is so sweet when he is Chris but then he is that evil king.

oh and this is how they kiss. Nina doesn't tip-toe. Chris goes down for her lol
Niveen_SleemJan 25, 2022 1:57 AM
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 25, 2022 4:46 AM

Sep 2018
I have never been so against a ship than I have with Nina and the King, feels so wrong to watch this all unfold, not to mention incredibly forced, like the creators take us all for fools. Innocent and ignorant MC girl who has always struggled around men, opens herself up to one of the first men who show interest. And also doesn't seem to give THAT much of a shit about who he is and what he's done. Oh, but the dancing was fun and the smiles were dreamy, who cares lol.

I hope it crashes and burns and I think I'm gonna get it (at least I hope).
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.