3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
33.3%
1Hated it
33.3%
Average 2.3
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2017 5:14 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My God! Ayumu, why? Why are you allowing Nagumo to take Michiko on a date?! WHY?!

I want to pull my hair off but I will refrain. Nakahara Aya wants me to pull my hair off but I will not fall for it!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 27, 2017 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My God! Ayumu, why? Why are you allowing Nagumo to take Michiko on a date?! WHY?!

I want to pull my hair off but I will refrain. Nakahara Aya wants me to pull my hair off but I will not fall for it!

Shunin is definitely a BAKA! Well, I will really like if Michiko starts to have doubts about him ù.ú

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Jul 27, 2017 12:38 PM

Nov 2007
DebiPS said:
Shunin is definitely a BAKA! Well, I will really like if Michiko starts to have doubts about him ù.ú

He is such a sad guy! I actually felt so sorry for Michiko! She cried so much at Akira's place. And in between when she calmed down, she told Akira how she would be okay with just photos taken of her marriage. And then starts crying again thinking if they could really get married. She loves Ayumu so much and he went and did that!

Even when she was all dressed up, she told herself how she was waiting for 'some other guy' instead of Ayumu even though it was a lovely saturday afternoon. That itself makes it clear who she truly loves and wants to be with. :(
Coronavirus.
Jul 27, 2017 12:57 PM

Apr 2013
shanimebib said:
DebiPS said:

He is such a sad guy! I actually felt so sorry for Michiko! She cried so much at Akira's place. And in between when she calmed down, she told Akira how she would be okay with just photos taken of her marriage. And then starts crying again thinking if they could really get married. She loves Ayumu so much and he went and did that!

Even when she was all dressed up, she told herself how she was waiting for 'some other guy' instead of Ayumu even though it was a lovely saturday afternoon. That itself makes it clear who she truly loves and wants to be with. :(

Yes, I'm really sad for Michiko and she loves him so much and because of this I'm really angry with Shunin. How could he do that to Michiko?
And to get worse, Nagumo is really a sweet man and seeing him so happen with this "opportunity" makes me sad for him too :/.
Well, both of them are stupid for make this kind of contract u.ú.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Jul 27, 2017 1:41 PM

Nov 2007
DebiPS said:
shanimebib said:

Yes, I'm really sad for Michiko and she loves him so much and because of this I'm really angry with Shunin. How could he do that to Michiko?
And to get worse, Nagumo is really a sweet man and seeing him so happen with this "opportunity" makes me sad for him too :/.

Yes. And this is all after Michiko was so honest recently as she even told Ayumu that she was confessed to by Nagumo. I know Ayumu is not the expressive type so I can't really dislike him. I actually loved the way he was shown wearing his apron wrongly. It was a wonderful touch to show that he is just a sad guy who cannot even express how much Michiko means to him.

Also, I think Nagumo has fallen for Michiko because she has been really cute ever since she fell in love with Ayumu. The little moments when she spaces out thinking about her Shunin, or making those dejected faces after having a fight with her Shunin made her become more adorable than she already was. I know she is a hopeless idiot, but she needs love too. So, I cannot really blame her this time. What's more important is that she is always thinking about Ayumu. Even in the last panel, when she was supposed to be enchanted by Nagumo's sweet talk, in her monologue she called Shunin an idiot.
Coronavirus.
Jul 27, 2017 7:23 PM

Apr 2013
shanimebib said:
DebiPS said:

Yes. And this is all after Michiko was so honest recently as she even told Ayumu that she was confessed to by Nagumo. I know Ayumu is not the expressive type so I can't really dislike him. I actually loved the way he was shown wearing his apron wrongly. It was a wonderful touch to show that he is just a sad guy who cannot even express how much Michiko means to him.

Also, I think Nagumo has fallen for Michiko because she has been really cute ever since she fell in love with Ayumu. The little moments when she spaces out thinking about her Shunin, or making those dejected faces after having a fight with her Shunin made her become more adorable than she already was. I know she is a hopeless idiot, but she needs love too. So, I cannot really blame her this time. What's more important is that she is always thinking about Ayumu. Even in the last panel, when she was supposed to be enchanted by Nagumo's sweet talk, in her monologue she called Shunin an idiot.

Yes, that's true. Michiko (and I) fell in love with Ayumu with him being just like that. Shunin has his moments too, he can be a sweet guy too. But I'm still angry at him what he did to Michiko!

Ahhhhh, She's cute when she's thinking about Shunin (or meat hahaha) and I know she's definely in love with him. But, this time, Shunin has to do something about the date. I really like Nagumo and I hated how she was asked to be in a date with him.

โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Mar 7, 2019 5:35 PM
May 2018
Can someone tell me where you are reading the manga in english version,I can only find first book online and I want to read this sequel or atleast buy it online, so please tell me where I can find one.
Apr 8, 2019 6:55 PM
Apr 2019
Hi, where did you read damekoi r with english translation?
Aug 10, 2020 11:52 PM
Aug 2020
Where do you guys read the manga?
Oct 8, 2020 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
For the people asking where to read it, It's on the IOS manga reader that took over mangazone, The icon says MangaMan for the new app. It's also on mangakakalot and mangafox according to one of my other readers that sources from them.
Sep 12, 2022 6:51 AM

Mar 2014
Jesus, I have no idea why any sane person would willingly let his gf go on a date with someone else.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 7, 2017

1 by Kuma »»
Jul 31, 2020 7:09 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 7 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 2, 2017

1 by Dessssy »»
Jul 15, 2020 6:11 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 6 Discussion

shanimebib - May 29, 2017

2 by Kuma »»
Jul 15, 2020 2:55 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Returns Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 20, 2017

6 by Dessssy »»
Jun 15, 2020 10:36 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R Chapter 4 Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 31, 2017

6 by Dessssy »»
Nov 12, 2019 3:42 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.