Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto' Gets TV Anime Adaptation

New
Jul 25, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
The September 2017 issue of Kadokawa's Comic Cune magazine, which goes on sale on July 27, has announced a TV anime adaptation of the slice of life manga Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto.

Riko Korie began drawing the series in the November 2013 issue of Comic Alive magazine before switching to Comic Cune in 2015. Kadokawa has published two compiled volumes of Alice or Alice under the MF Comics label. A special edition of the second volume contained a drama CD, whose voice cast is led by Ayane Sakura and Rina Hidaka.

Synopsis
This story gives a look at the daily life of a pair or Alice twins and their older brother who has a sister complex. Them eating meals, getting into fights, playing with friends... Would you like to peek at the heart-full daily life of the cute Alices?

Source: V toka A toka

Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto on MAL
NaruleachDec 20, 2017 6:51 PM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 2017 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
The artstyle looks familiar for this manga...

>Check: Juuou Mujin no Fafnir

No wonder that looks familiar to me :o (although the illustrator didn't worked on the writing of course for Juuou so).

Now, I think this looks fun but depending how that's looked or how that goes I'll check out. Will keep an eye on this one of course. And depending if it sells me or not too.
Jul 25, 2017 7:33 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
The manga has been in my Plan to Read for a while now, and it's getting an anime?? LOL, I'm interested to see this.
Jul 25, 2017 7:39 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah another wincest anime, why not...

Well that's why drop list exist.
Jul 25, 2017 7:39 AM

May 2015
plz be in fall and completely rekt my already rekted fall schedule

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Jul 25, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2015
Imouto animes are ON THE RISE!!! XD
I cant comprehend all these news today, what is even happening XD

Other than that, not really digging the character design for this one :/
Jul 25, 2017 7:48 AM

Apr 2017
>Siscon

>Yep it's Incest Alright

Not even care

Would it be better if this adapted in a H-Ver.
-HippySnob-Jul 25, 2017 8:02 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jul 25, 2017 7:51 AM

Feb 2012
Are they both called Alice?

I see its seinen, anyone read this? Does the brother make any hardcore movies? Does he fondle them?
Jul 25, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2008
It should be alright, but like Pan de Peace, it may end up being a short.

Jul 25, 2017 7:59 AM

Mar 2012
Twincest is wincest. Why get one if you can get two?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 25, 2017 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
I almost thought Are You Alice? got an anime today

I'll probably watch this for the lulz.
Jul 25, 2017 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:

Aren't you like watching everything?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 25, 2017 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
NeoAnkara said:
Stark700 said:

Na, I've been skipping on some shorts, sequels that I haven't followed, and some other shows this season. Summer this year looking like hit or miss. If this turns out to be a short, I might skip.

You read this series before?
Jul 25, 2017 8:13 AM

Sep 2013
Wincest wins again.
Jul 25, 2017 8:22 AM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
NeoAnkara said:

Na, I've been skipping on some shorts, sequels that I haven't followed, and some other shows this season. Summer this year looking like hit or miss. If this turns out to be a short, I might skip.

You read this series before?
Nope but I read Fafnir. Though obviously it only have the same artist and he is only illustrator in Fafnir so I don't know how it will fare.
Jul 25, 2017 8:23 AM

Apr 2012
Feel the crisis of the genre, if they like isekai began to develop own setting.

NeoAnkara said:
Twincest is wincest. Why get one if you can get two?

This is a very common mistake. Sex in threesomes with twins will not be twincest, if the twins will not have sex to each other.
RobertBobertJul 25, 2017 8:35 AM
Jul 25, 2017 8:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
T-Twinsome imouto incest? What is this heavenly being that's gracing my screen? AotY already
Jul 25, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2016
YAY THE BEST SEINEN MANGA GETS AN ADAPTATION.
But, really how is the manga's genre only seinen?
It's obviously harem romance from the title/image.
Jul 25, 2017 9:33 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i see two cute girls with nice tits.. will definitely be watching this one :3
Jul 25, 2017 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
-----SOLD!-----
Jul 25, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2015
Well here we go some more loli sis just thats its double the fun lel. :D
Jul 25, 2017 10:01 AM
Jan 2016
I already knew I'm gonna watch this by the title alone. :D
Jul 25, 2017 10:21 AM

Mar 2014
>Would you like to peek at the heartful daily life of the cute Alices?
No.
Jul 25, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
That's a good use of a very long title. Paired with the cover it immediately tells you it's for scums into incest and paedophiles. Manga and LN should do it more often, would save you some throwing up in your mouth.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 25, 2017 10:51 AM

Nov 2013
More wincest is always welcome. I mean twincest.
I hope it's no short though, we'll see!
Jul 25, 2017 11:04 AM

Apr 2012
Antanaru said:
That's a good use of a very long title. Paired with the cover it immediately tells you it's for scums into incest and paedophiles. Manga and LN should do it more often, would save you some throwing up in your mouth.

Funny position for a man who loves the show about a constantly naked wolf-girl or show about a crossdresser guy who lives in a girl's school and teasing his lesbian friend.
Jul 25, 2017 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
Sounds like you confused me with someone else, I definitely don't love Maria Holic. You probably confuse series as well, since I don't remember Holo being constantly naked...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 25, 2017 11:27 AM

Apr 2017
The manga has a score of 6 from 2 users lmao how is this getting an anime?
Jul 25, 2017 12:13 PM

Nov 2008
harshtruth said:

Because it's from a Manga Time Kirara-esque publication and people will watch it plus wincest.

Jul 25, 2017 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
harshtruth said:

Go and also look a bit that it doesn't have that many members either scoring the series, so there's that too.

Look at this:

Reading: 6
Completed: 0
On-Hold: 3
Dropped: 2
Plan to Read: 50
Total: 61

Scored users: 2

You can't really tell much from that amount. One scored a 7 while the other scored a 5.

Also, MAL isn't supposed to be taken into account when it comes to producing anime btw. Perhaps its a bit more known or more read in Japan. But I dunno, that's just an assumption.
Jul 25, 2017 12:38 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
harshtruth said:
If a manga is not translated whatsoever, of course there will be basically no scores on a western site such as MAL. That should be obvious and it means nothing whatsoever. Its state in Japan is all that matters (not that I'm familiar with exactly how well it's doing there either mind you)
Jul 25, 2017 1:46 PM

Aug 2013
"How can we make an 'older brother who has a sister complex' anime less generic?"
>Involve twins??

Sold!

Jul 25, 2017 9:19 PM

Sep 2011
RobertBobert said:
Antanaru said:

Funny position for a man who loves the show about a constantly naked wolf-girl or show about a crossdresser guy who lives in a girl's school and teasing his lesbian friend.

Constantly naked wolf-girl? There is very little nudity in Spice and Wolf and it mainly happens when she transforms, because .. changing size tends to destroy clothes! If you watch Spice and Wolf to get some jollies then you are going to be VERY disappointed as most of the time it spends discussing micro-economics!

BTW ... I'm really hoping that with the new series following Lawrence and Holo's daughter that we might get some more of Spice and Wolf animated!
Jul 25, 2017 10:10 PM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
Antanaru said:

Ain't nothing wrong with that at all..no need to be a butthurt incest fan lmaoo
Jul 25, 2017 11:44 PM

Apr 2012
@scruffykiwi It was just a joke about the fact that the concept of "perverted" in the anime community is quite fuzzy. So it's funny when people start to call scums those who have other tastes.

@momosemomo butthurt? Lol. I just think this similar moralists' comments are funny. How can you watch anime, if you think that banal cover with twins girls is perverted?)
RobertBobertJul 25, 2017 11:53 PM
Jul 25, 2017 11:58 PM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
@scruffykiwi It was just a joke about the fact that the concept of "perverted" in the anime community is quite fuzzy. So it's funny when people start to call scums those who have other tastes.

@momosemomo butthurt? Lol. I just think this similar moralists' comments are funny.
Incest is on a whole different level than all of what you mentioned, it's sick.(probably end up watching it anyways) Or they could have different parents.
Jul 26, 2017 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
@momosemomo None of us even read this work, lol. I doubt that this is the second Yosuga no Sora. Secondly, as I said, the term "sick" is relative in the context of anime (although I like Maria Holic, I can find for you a bunch of people who will say that the idea of ​​this work is sick. That's why her sales in the US were poor), so you do not need to be a hypocrite.

RobertBobertJul 26, 2017 12:17 AM
Jul 26, 2017 1:37 AM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
@momosemomo None of us even read this work, lol. I doubt that this is the second Yosuga no Sora. Secondly, as I said, the term "sick" is relative in the context of anime (although I like Maria Holic, I can find for you a bunch of people who will say that the idea of ​​this work is sick. That's why her sales in the US were poor), so you do not need to be a hypocrite.

There's nothing sick about Maria Holic, unless people are childish about crossdressing and in that case they shouldn't be watching anime.lol And comparing what I said about how incest is sick to Maria Holic doesn't even make sense. The sales in the US were poor due to the fact that those kind of anime's aren't popular here and also irrelevant to this. If you're calling me a hypocrite because I said I'd probably still watch it then I only said it because I'd like to know if they're actually related, if so no thanks.
Jul 26, 2017 2:15 AM

Apr 2012
momosemomo said:
RobertBobert said:

There's nothing sick about Maria Holic, unless people are childish about crossdressing and in that case they shouldn't be watching anime.lol And comparing what I said about how incest is sick to Maria Holic doesn't even make sense. The sales in the US were poor due to the fact that those kind of anime's aren't popular here and also irrelevant to this. If you're calling me a hypocrite because I said I'd probably still watch it then I only said it because I'd like to know if they're actually related, if so no thanks.

I'm just saying that all people are different and they have different tastes, so do not measure people by whether they share your tastes or not. Also it is worth remembering that imouto-titles is not a synonym for "incest", otherwise with such logic I can call Hibike a series about lesbians. P.S If you think that Maria was selling poorly because of the weak popularity of the anime, then I want to say that you have a rather low opinion about this work.

Jul 26, 2017 4:00 AM

Dec 2016
Is the time to save anime already came again?

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jul 26, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
momosemomo said:

I'm just saying that all people are different and they have different tastes, so do not measure people by whether they share your tastes or not. Also it is worth remembering that imouto-titles is not a synonym for "incest", otherwise with such logic I can call Hibike a series about lesbians. P.S If you think that Maria was selling poorly because of the weak popularity of the anime, then I want to say that you have a rather low opinion about this work.

Yes, any person whose taste is incest is sick. So I take it you find Lesbians sick because you keep bringing up titles featuring them and if so, at least they aren't fucking family members. Anyways, you comparing lesbians to incest was just stupid.lmao Just because I said the truth about Maria Holic selling poorly because it's not a genre that's popular in the US with anime doesn't mean I have a low opinion of it, I mean I liked/judged Maria Holic based on my overall enjoyment of the series not the sales, that's just fucking stupid saying someone thinks low of the work because a series sold low...
Jul 26, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2012
momosemomo said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes, any person whose taste is incest is sick. So I take it you find Lesbians sick because you keep bringing up titles featuring them and if so, at least they aren't fucking family members. Anyways, you comparing lesbians to incest was just stupid.lmao Just because I said the truth about Maria Holic selling poorly because it's not a genre that's popular in the US with anime doesn't mean I have a low opinion of it, I mean I liked/judged Maria Holic based on my overall enjoyment of the series not the sales, that's just fucking stupid saying someone thinks low of the work because a series sold low...

Oh, in that case, our conversation does not make sense, because you simply can not separate your subjective opinion from neutral truth. And besides, you consider sick and stupid of all who do not agree with you. Therefore, I do not even see the point of explaining to you that my example with Hibike concerned that moe does not mean direct text, but not "lesbians are equivalent to incest!".

If I finish the conversation, then I will get more benefit than from constant excuses and corrections of your strange conclusions from my words. Bye.

P.S If you did not know, incest also happens to be homosexual, jokes about twinstest from Ouran High School help you, lol.
Jul 26, 2017 11:18 AM

Jun 2008
INCEST = WINCEST!!!

>Siscon

>TWIN imoutos!

>Anime incoming

ANIME IS SAVED ONCE MORE!

Thank god for Japan.
Jul 26, 2017 11:40 AM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
momosemomo said:

Oh, in that case, our conversation does not make sense, because you simply can not separate your subjective opinion from neutral truth. And besides, you consider sick and stupid of all who do not agree with you. Therefore, I do not even see the point of explaining to you that my example with Hibike concerned that moe does not mean direct text, but not "lesbians are equivalent to incest!".

If I finish the conversation, then I will get more benefit than from constant excuses and corrections of your strange conclusions from my words. Bye.

P.S If you did not know, incest also happens to be homosexual, jokes about twinstest from Ouran High School help you, lol.
Yes this conversation does not make sense because you keep bringing up irrelevant stuff, when the whole point was incest is sick. Any sane person would agree incest is sick, unless you're fucking a family member than that will explain why you keep trying to defend it.. Well than you just look dumb bringing up moe and whatever your point was with Maria Holic to incest.

P.S see now you're talking about jokes of twincest in Ouran High School but they weren't even gay they both liked Haruhi but nice try...lmaooo
Jul 26, 2017 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
momosemomo said:
P.S see now you're talking about jokes of twincest in Ouran High School but they weren't even gay they both liked Haruhi but nice try...lmaooo

You just have the talent to see in other people's words a whole new meaning. Are "jokes about twincest" not imply that it was only humor and a parody of a similar moe in shoujo manga, not real relationships? That's why I decided to stop the conversation. It's a broken phone.
RobertBobertJul 26, 2017 11:48 AM
Jul 26, 2017 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
RobertBobert said:
momosemomo said:

You just have the talent to see in other people's words a whole new meaning. Are "jokes about twincest" not imply that it was only humor and a parody of a similar moe in shoujo manga, not real relationships? That's why I decided to stop the conversation. It's a broken phone.
Ummm "P.S If you did not know, incest also happens to be homosexual" that's why I said all that because lesbians and gays aren't fucking their family members and the jokes about Ouran Host Club were within the fandom, so bringing that up in the first place was completely pointless to actual incest happening..
Anyways, incest is fucking sick and all those irrelevant anime's had no reason to be brought up.
But enjoy watching your family members fucking/dating shows.
Jul 26, 2017 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
momosemomo said:
RobertBobert said:

Ummm "P.S If you did not know, incest also happens to be homosexual" that's why I said all that because lesbians and gays aren't fucking their family members and the jokes about Ouran Host Club were within the fandom, so bringing that up in the first place was completely pointless to actual incest happening..
Anyways, incest is fucking sick and all those irrelevant anime's had no reason to be brought up.

I shouldn't budge in and I don't want to fill in more of the flames but I gotta ask this one question, when you said that last sentence, it kind of seems like whoever likes these types of shows like to do that literal. Even though it's a sort of fetish people have I guess.
Jul 26, 2017 3:22 PM

Nov 2013
Wasshio said:
momosemomo said:

I shouldn't budge in and I don't want to fill in more of the flames but I gotta ask this one question, when you said that last sentence, it kind of seems like whoever likes these types of shows like to do that literal. Even though it's a sort of fetish people have I guess.
That last sentence was only about anime, I should have worded it differently but I was in a rush to leave.lol
Jul 27, 2017 12:07 AM

Nov 2007
Illustration to celebrate Anime adaptation: https://twitter.com/riko0202/status/890243994155859974
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 27, 2017 1:10 AM

Apr 2012
momosemomo said:
I said all that because lesbians and gays aren't fucking their family members

Ohoho, well then I wish you a further happy life in the world of your fantasies. I thought you were just a neglected moralist, but it turns out that everything is actually worse.

@Wasshio It is useless, for a man is a banal hypocrite. He considers "childish" anyone who does not like an anime about the crossdresser, and then tries to prove that any imouto's fan is a sick pervert who wants to have sex with his real sister.

RobertBobertJul 27, 2017 1:18 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.