Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2017 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
Sleipnirr said:
@Lucianroy my question was literally me explaining my point of view and asking if you can see why I voted you or not. Secondly you cant show buddy buddy or other signs of powerwolfing because I called you early before you had time to set up webs to trap town. I mean literally right now everyone will at least have some kind of doubt before following you and thats good enough for me. As pointed out before I am aware this is a weak case but I believe that a potential powerwolf should be called early before influincing town too much. Last time I tried to do this was against karote but in that game eventhough I caught Karote's behaviour and called people told me that it was not enough and convinced me otherwise which resulted in a scum win. This time I wont let that happen. Untill there is a scummier player or I believe that roy is town my vote will stay here.

Fair enough.

Do you have any other reads though?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jul 27, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2015
Not really have to back read for that but I dont have access to laptop rn (just moved to a new house) so it would be a pain and we still have time. I think I can give you reads about players who posted enough for me to read them tomorro afternoon (which is like 19 hours from know thats when the cable guy is gonna come to set up the internet)
Jul 27, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
Gwendolly said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Its not uncommon for mafia to try early on to control the game, it can either add suspicion to them or maybe remove it. But I can tell you as someone who has played multiple games with Roy after he came back from this hiatus?? That he is playing his usually scum hunt game, this definitely town lucian to me, but time will tell.

Was there a need to read him this early?

(I'm still on page 1)
I guess I should start by going back to this question as I did see a couple of misunderstanding over this while I was reading and laying in my bed lol. "Definitely" probably wasnt the best term to use here, or maybe I could stated it is "Def a town lean for me on Lucian" instead of stated I def see him as town. So to answer your question, it was me being honest, a bad choice of words shined the light on me, and I didnt completely mean to state he was w/o a doubt town. but rather just a heavy town lean. So no, there definitely wasnt a need to town read him this early, I was just putting in my 2 cents.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jul 27, 2017 9:10 AM

Oct 2013
Red_Salmon said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I mean yes it good but not too fast. You know what i mean?

I understand your sentiments man

We are now exactly 24 hours away from phase end!

And what are you gonna do about it?
<3
Jul 27, 2017 9:14 AM

Oct 2013
unvote
<3
Jul 27, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2015
http://ncase.me/trust/ I also posted this on discord but give this link a try it might up your mafia game :3 (sorry for the fluff post couldnt help myself)
http://ncase.me/trust/ ps if you wanna start a discussion about this I will be in the discord chat
Jul 27, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Oh shit that does remind me, sleipnirr never posts this much during the first 24 hours, normally he just observes.
that was also what I was planning to but this game is different. Normally I have no qualm with being inactive and waiting because I know that when I come back the game will still be there but this time there is the possibility of early finishing as soon as hitting 8 votes on someone so there is not really a point of waiting as the phase might just end before you even get a chance to get a chance to say something. So I suggest if somebody is thinking along this lines and just observing I would suggest them to start posting and join the discussion
hmm Maybe thats how I see it to. Like in my past games, many could not play day 1, and a lynch could still happen even with a bare minimum of one vote, not likely though, but here 8 votes are just not going to happen w/o high activity and thoughts amongst everyone.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
lastwhisper31 said:

or maybe thats what your trying to do? Im all for wild theories but this takes the cake, you literally came up with this after one post. Maybe its you manipulating the game, eyy? see how easily this can be turned around? Jesus... lol. Lmao and as someone that had a self meta created for them after like one game I can relate, but im telling you now, as someone who has seen this apparently returned Lucian, I can tell you hes no different then usual. But I guess thats all a matter of opinion isnt it?
Edit: he has many more posts now I get that it, but the main accusation came after one specific post.
Edit 2: Going to sleep now

Lol you havent even seen half of what I can do with wild theories. Compared to the theories I usually make this can even be considered mild. Anyway yeah there is always the possibility of me being scum (eventhough I am not) but I am trying to show the importance of flow in this game and I honestly dont like this lucian controlling the flow. I dont like anyone controlling the flow. Also I should still say that my posts are not to control town if you have paid attention to them. I only attacked lucian and did not ask anyone to follow me while Lucian openly asked for a leading position in town with these exact lines 'If anyone is interested in how town can optimally carry out a majority lynch, you just have to ask me, or I'll explain in greater detail should we need to cross that kind of bridge'. Lastly when we dont have anything to go with its better to attack with what you have. I believe in mafia games attacking always provides more information about someone.

You should have been in the psychopass game haha, my theories were crazy, and when you go every day and night with only townies dying, it breaks you, until I finally figured out what was happening. Its def awesome when one of your theories ends up being correct. On another note, I do see where your coming from with Lucian. Lucian and Logic did a very good job leading the pack early on in "The Morning After" game, they caught an inexperience mafia member early on together, so it's not always bad, but then there is the Kiznaiver game, where Logic almost pushed the town to lynch a townie off of very little.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:33 AM

Oct 2013
@LucianRoy oh sorry I must have overread that.
@Gwendolly, does Togs' townread look like an early attempt to pocket me? I feel like there's not much explanation to go along with it. Was the post he read me town for NAI? Or is there actual tone there?

To be honest I dont know why he started to townread too, without really explaining it. I feel like its not his style to pocket someone. That said I like how you notice the same thing I am.

vote:lastwhisper31 Taking back your wording doesnt do it for me, since this is a game where everything you say and write will stand and be taken into investigation. My second reason for voting you is because I feel like I would get some answers if I'd know your alignment. Which I can't mention right now.
<3
Jul 27, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
also removing my RVS unvote, nothing will come of it, if togs doesnt talk, and id rather focus on something more meaningful
You should know better by now than to assume that Togs talks. xD

Lol you see this with togs, but I see this with abu... Togs talked a lot in the games I played with him, where does this consensus come from that he doesn't talk alot?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Gwendolly said:

(I'm still on page 1)
I guess I should start by going back to this question as I did see a couple of misunderstanding over this while I was reading and laying in my bed lol. "Definitely" probably wasnt the best term to use here, or maybe I could stated it is "Def a town lean for me on Lucian" instead of stated I def see him as town. So to answer your question, it was me being honest, a bad choice of words shined the light on me, and I didnt completely mean to state he was w/o a doubt town. but rather just a heavy town lean. So no, there definitely wasnt a need to town read him this early, I was just putting in my 2 cents.

Me next!
LucianRoy said:
Gwendolly said:

(I'm still on page 1)

I almost missed it, but Gwen just brought up the most amazing question.
@ last, how are you already so certain this is my town-game from only page 1, and how were you able to sort me this early?

Oh boy.

Vote: Lastwhisper
Jul 27, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
wen294 said:
Oh you're right, i confused you with someone else. Oops.
Either way though, if you're gonna be a lurky ass this game i'll make it my goal to get you lynched.
We need 8 votes to get a lynch, exluding mafia then that's (most likely) 11 votes from town, of which 8 need to be well placed if we want to have a chance at lynching scum.

You don't come here and say "what's the beef" and just not say anything when nobody reacts to you not saying anything usefull. You need to react on your own. The "nobody asked me anything so i'm fine with not doing anything" mentality will get town killed.

Vote change: AbuHeman
it's not like I'm lurking on purpose, tbh i don't know what to talk about or react to so I'd rather people ask me questions, then the debate starts from there

I def know that feeling, but its town favor, to at least look for something you think is suspicious and play around it. Even without realizing that town needs a lynch to survive, its good to know that only good can come from the knowledge of a lynch regardless of their alignment
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:49 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:
it's not like I'm lurking on purpose, tbh i don't know what to talk about or react to so I'd rather people ask me questions, then the debate starts from there
And if everyone was like that it'd an auto-lose for town.
Besides, if you don't try to do it you'll never learn how to do it. You're just making excuses so as to not put in effort :\

Shinichi-Kun said:

shhhh you >3>

Just go back to lynching togs lol
Speaking from past games, i'm sure i will get down to that eventually xD

What is this stuff with togs, Im curious, can you explain Wens?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
Im going through and replying to all the posts I read this morning, I'll get to the newer posts in a bit.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Red_Salmon said:

Nothing solid that I can point my finger on atm. I only town read Sleipnirr and lastwhisper right now for their pro-town posts
What's your take on Albert's reaction in #164 and on Sleip's interaction in #151
can you explain why do you think that lastwhisper's Sleipnirr's posts are pro town?
About Albert, i agree with him and Zymf's reasons for scum reading him are weak from the first place so such reaction is to be expected. About Sleipnirr, that post feels townish it's true that no one should control the game and decide who should be lynched and who shouldn't.
If you believe that then you should be more active, find anything and build upon it, even if your wrong, honesty only helps people believe your town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Me next!
LucianRoy said:

I almost missed it, but Gwen just brought up the most amazing question.
@ last, how are you already so certain this is my town-game from only page 1, and how were you able to sort me this early?

Oh boy.

Vote: Lastwhisper

Wouldnt be an exciting game with Lucian, w/o the day 1 vote on me lol. me next What do you want to know lol?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2014
Idk what else to say, this is like a repeat of the Psycho Pass game. I guess I need to watch my adverbs?? Ive played with lucian, and he was exactly like this before, honestly it even angered me in my game with him, just as much as it frustrates Sleip to watch someone try so hard to control the game. Most posts ive read so far arent giving me any indication but NAI. Dont really know what else to say at this point, I spent most of psycho pass trying to clear myself because everyone saw my constant view changes and wordings as scum. But I swear to you guys that I'm town, this is just me being me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
LucianRoy said:

Me next!

Wouldnt be an exciting game with Lucian, w/o the day 1 vote on me lol. me next What do you want to know lol?

I would like for you to answer my questions in relation to Gwen's question. They were: "how are you already so certain this is my town-game from only page 1, and how were you able to sort me this early?"
Jul 27, 2017 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
I think Last is scum.
Feels like he's dodging Gwen's and mine questions, and I really do not understand how he was able to sort me so fast on page 1, because I was waayyyy far from sorting anyone there.

lastwhisper31 said:
Idk what else to say, this is like a repeat of the Psycho Pass game. I guess I need to watch my adverbs?? Ive played with lucian, and he was exactly like this before, honestly it even angered me in my game with him, just as much as it frustrates Sleip to watch someone try so hard to control the game. Most posts ive read so far arent giving me any indication but NAI. Dont really know what else to say at this point, I spent most of psycho pass trying to clear myself because everyone saw my constant view changes and wordings as scum. But I swear to you guys that I'm town, this is just me being me.

@Gwendolly, does this post strike you as AtE, or an appeal to emotion?
I feel like this is an overreaction to both my vote and yours. We only asked three questions in total, and this is how he's responding?
Jul 27, 2017 11:09 AM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
I think Last is scum.
Feels like he's dodging Gwen's and mine questions, and I really do not understand how he was able to sort me so fast on page 1, because I was waayyyy far from sorting anyone there.

lastwhisper31 said:

@Gwendolly, does this post strike you as AtE, or an appeal to emotion?
I feel like this is an overreaction to both my vote and yours. We only asked three questions in total, and this is how he's responding?

Its not an overreaction, because this is exactly how the psycho pass game started, all my words were taken so literally, and I was put on the chopping block several times that game, and I couldn't concentrate on finding mafia, while defending myself
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2014
How can you say this is an overreaction, "it only takes a spark to ignite the flame". Like I stated before all sorts of information can arise regardless of the alignment of lynchee, but that doesnt mean I personally want to be lynched, so Ill will defend myself till the end.
Edit: Spelling
_WispJul 27, 2017 11:55 AM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 12:39 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
How can you say this is an overreaction, "it only takes a spark to ignite the flame". Like I stated before all sorts of information can arise regardless of the alignment of lynchee, but that doesnt mean I personally want to be lynched, so Ill will defend myself till the end.
i have to agree with last on here, it's not overreaction.... he used the tool everyone uses, past reference.... if you are able to say, he's laying like last time, last time he was town, now he's town (that btw that's a fallacy, just saying), the he can also say, last game people did this and i almost died, last game i was town, this game i'm town and people are still doing this. ... come on... all i can see is you starting to buddy up with gwen (@LucianRoy) so yeah i will unvote and Vote:lucianRoy
and why?? well, not just because the get along soundly to go in for Last but also because Last was still reading all the posts and you asked why he was evading the question, you did not even let him def himself... you went right after the "evading questions", and the there is post #37.... i only see 2 options, you are town you do really want to lead town because you think you are the best to assume control and can lead us to victory, or you are MAfia, and are doing the same but to lead town to the loss, but, if you are indeed town, why this?? " If anyone is interested in how town can optimally carry out a majority lynch, you just have to ask me, or I'll explain in greater detail should we need to cross that kind of bridge. ", in the post #40 i say, yeah then explain it or explain later,
but if you are really town, it would be of your most interest to explain it in the moment... why?? because the other noobs could also be town... and that would help... and you did not, i can only think that's because you are Mafia
P.S the last post i read befor posting this was #222
Jul 27, 2017 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to bed for now. Will be back in like 10 hours. Ciao!
Jul 27, 2017 12:48 PM

Dec 2016
Please wait

Please wait

Please wait

Visuals rendered

Vote Count 1.2 on display

aa-dono (1): Shinichi-Kun
LucianRoy (3): The_Pyromaani, Sleipnirr, AlbertinoDias
AlbertinoDias (1): Zymf
Wen294 (1): Togs
Suzune-Chan (1): aa-dono
LastWhsiper31 (3): ironace, LucianRoy, Gwendolly
Shinichi-Kun (1): Red_Salmon
AbuHumaid (1): Wen294
Not Voting (3): AbuHumaid, Suzune-Chan, LastWhisper31

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Time until Night 1

Please alert me if I've made any mistakes and I'll correct them asap.
Jul 27, 2017 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
@ironace i would consider that quite scummy if we like rush the votes on someone quick quick quick to make a lynch. We need to be cautious and not rush. If we go rush route. We probably should just go play roulette and wish best^^

Then again i dont want this to go last minute thing since it will be rushed again. I say if possible 3-4 hours beofre phase change is optimal. Max 2.

I think what suzune wants is us to decide sooner than later but I dont think it implied rushing like ironace suggested.

Jul 27, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Sleipnirr said:
@ironace well L-1 and L-2 is that you are calling it when the person you are voting for is getting close to being lynch locked. For example if a person you are voting for has 6 votes and your vote would be the 7th that would be L-1 because there would only be 1 vote left to lynch lock him. This is to avoid lynch locking by accident.

About my 'wild theory' they are theories that are not likely to happen. Like 1 in a 100 chance. This is what a wild theory is. From my perspective they are perfectly sou d theories but people like to call them 'wild'
Oh wait I got that wrong but I think what I mistook for L-1 should still be done so that we can avoid mislynches while trying to pressure someone and accidently lynch locking. Maybe not with the code L-1 but with something

Honestly, anyone who is careless enough to vote before checking the actual vote count is quite scummy not in a normal setup of course but when one involves a lynch lock most def.

Jul 27, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
@lucianroy Not strange enough to be considered scummy, I just found it weird that someone called you a troll/fluff poster lol.

Jul 27, 2017 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
People can mind meld early, its not that weird that someone has the same opinion as you, but to give someone a town lean for being the first to point out something that may be scummy is a No No because honestly, scum would probably be more inclined to state that first for the free townie points.

Certainly Gwennies townes is showing in some posts, but def not in a post that could be from either alignment.

Also, I understand that people find the early read weird, but isn't that quite common in ms lmao, people throw out read list on day 1 or even single reads. The only problem I have is I was wrong about my brother in the last game, so I will not let him get away with shit like this so easily.

Change Vote:Last

Jul 27, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:

Red_Salmon said:
Lucian feels towny.

HELP, I'm being pocketed left and right.

Your surprised at this why lol? If you make a certain amount of posts that seem like they're coming from town then it's not that weird. Until a lynch happens none of my reads will be certain.

Jul 27, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
ironace said:

Thirdly, I support Suzune here, the faster we lynch someone collectively the better. Mafia is better the longer the game goes.
I was tempted to follow Wen in his vote for abuhumaid just so i can get something out of that doesnt sound so....neutral.
His replies have so far been short and to the point, which doesnt leave much info into his thinking patterns. Atleast he is more active than his last game...

I disagree with that one. That's what we DONT want to do. Maybe that's what the mafia plans to do; as in as soon as they found their prey and saved themselves they gonna leave it at that. We should take all the time we have and stay rational and calm 'til the last minute. I dont want to lynch lock anyone with 10 hours left, while we could find some more answers and reactions during that time. And about not enough people being online..there will never be a perfect time for that, so let's just stay with the general timer, but be productive (without panicking).

I agree with this, mainly cause I've had a few run in's with town throwing the game due to either causing a lock too early or just leaving a hammer up to a scum aligned player. I, however, don't want to wait until the last 2 hours to lock a lynch. 46 hours should be plenty of time to get a proper lynch locked.

Jul 27, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2014
@Grapefruit21 should I delete my post? I forgot I referenced an ongoing game.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:
i was never replaced when i was scum though
Oh you're right, i confused you with someone else. Oops.
Either way though, if you're gonna be a lurky ass this game i'll make it my goal to get you lynched.
We need 8 votes to get a lynch, exluding mafia then that's (most likely) 11 votes from town, of which 8 need to be well placed if we want to have a chance at lynching scum.

You don't come here and say "what's the beef" and just not say anything when nobody reacts to you not saying anything usefull. You need to react on your own. The "nobody asked me anything so i'm fine with not doing anything" mentality will get town killed.

Vote change: AbuHeman

What will this vote accomplish full well knowing who its on? Pressure why I like the vote, but hopefully there is more of a reason to come later because abu does this regardless of his alignment.

Jul 27, 2017 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
@Lucianroy my question was literally me explaining my point of view and asking if you can see why I voted you or not. Secondly you cant show buddy buddy or other signs of powerwolfing because I called you early before you had time to set up webs to trap town. I mean literally right now everyone will at least have some kind of doubt before following you and thats good enough for me. As pointed out before I am aware this is a weak case but I believe that a potential powerwolf should be called early before influincing town too much. Last time I tried to do this was against karote but in that game eventhough I caught Karote's behaviour and called people told me that it was not enough and convinced me otherwise which resulted in a scum win. This time I wont let that happen. Untill there is a scummier player or I believe that roy is town my vote will stay here.

Aslong as you can actually prove Lucian is scum through actually facts sure, but you can't expect us to follow you if your just going off of paranoia.

Jul 27, 2017 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
@SLeipnirr Do you believe he is scum? What do you suppose will happen with your vote, not like lucian will just admit his guilt lmao.

Jul 27, 2017 1:22 PM

Dec 2013

why unvote but no reason why or a change of a vote?

Jul 27, 2017 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Red_Salmon said:

I understand your sentiments man

We are now exactly 24 hours away from phase end!

And what are you gonna do about it?

Everyone should be figuring this out, not just a singular peson just saying.

Jul 27, 2017 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
lastwhisper31 said:

Defending yourself isn't the issue at all, it's just how players go about doing it, or in this case, you.

lastwhisper31 said:
Idk what else to say, this is like a repeat of the Psycho Pass game. I guess I need to watch my adverbs??

This is referencing a game I don't know, and gives the impression you're undercutting our reasons for voting you by chalking it up to word-choice.

Ive played with lucian, and he was exactly like this before, honestly it even angered me in my game with him, just as much as it frustrates Sleip to watch someone try so hard to control the game.

I can't say anything about this.

Most posts ive read so far arent giving me any indication but NAI. Dont really know what else to say at this point,

But you townread me page 1?

I spent most of psycho pass trying to clear myself because everyone saw my constant view changes and wordings as scum.

But Gwen and I aren't pushing you for either of those two things.

But I swear to you guys that I'm town, this is just me being me.

Non-provable promise at this stage in the game.

The tone of the post in general feels like an appeal to the entire town that you're being wrongly persecuted, when in reality, only two people are voting you, and neither have knowledge of the game you're referring to, nor are they pushing you for similar reasons to what you pointed out in that game.

Or if I ever did, I've forgotten.
Jul 27, 2017 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
wen294 said:
You should know better by now than to assume that Togs talks. xD

Lol you see this with togs, but I see this with abu... Togs talked a lot in the games I played with him, where does this consensus come from that he doesn't talk alot?

Problem with togs is hes a wild card, he will either post alot or just dissapear. Abu post's very minimal unless someone gets him to engage, but he also has internet issues to boot.

Jul 27, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2013
Problem with abu is hes also similar to Grrr's slot so I find it veyr hard to read either one of them, unless someone has a plan on how to sort out abubu

Jul 27, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
@lucianroy again, most everything is nai, except for you posts... W/e I'm at work I'll post again l8r
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jul 27, 2017 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
I am currently working to resolve the reference to the ongoing game.
Jul 27, 2017 2:02 PM

Aug 2013
AlbertinoDias said:
lastwhisper31 said:
i have to agree with last on here, it's not overreaction.... he used the tool everyone uses, past reference.... if you are able to say, he's laying like last time, last time he was town, now he's town (that btw that's a fallacy, just saying), the he can also say, last game people did this and i almost died, last game i was town, this game i'm town and people are still doing this. ... come on... all i can see is you starting to buddy up with gwen (@LucianRoy) so yeah i will unvote and Vote:lucianRoy

It seems to me like you're viewing the concept of defense as a static entity that's inherently town motivated, when in reality it's really dynamic and comes in multiple forms ranging from scummy to towny.
Point out specifically where you think I'm trying to pocket Gwen.
If you think I'm trying to pocket Gwen by voting Last, then why did I start the actual push?

and why?? well, not just because the get along soundly to go in for Last but also because Last was still reading all the posts and you asked why he was evading the question, you did not even let him def himself... you went right after the "evading questions", and the there is post #37.... i only see 2 options, you are town you do really want to lead town because you think you are the best to assume control and can lead us to victory, or you are MAfia, and are doing the same but to lead town to the loss, but, if you are indeed town, why this?? " If anyone is interested in how town can optimally carry out a majority lynch, you just have to ask me, or I'll explain in greater detail should we need to cross that kind of bridge. ", in the post #40 i say, yeah then explain it or explain later,
but if you are really town, it would be of your most interest to explain it in the moment... why?? because the other noobs could also be town... and that would help... and you did not, i can only think that's because you are Mafia

It seems like you're assuming I have to explain everything all the time to help town. I also don't understand why you think me not giving unsolicited advice on optimal play is indicative of me being scum, and why soliciting that advice for a later and more applicable part of the game makes me scummy. I didn't feel like going into too much detail because it wouldn't be applicable to RVS, and it's mostly distracting from scumhunting. Still, it's important to cover at some point during the day, so I did a good portion of explaining tough situations that could arise and NAI strategy then.

---

Shinichi-Kun said:
@lucianroy Not strange enough to be considered scummy, I just found it weird that someone called you a troll/fluff poster lol.

How do you read Sleiph vs me?

---

Shinichi-Kun said:
People can mind meld early, its not that weird that someone has the same opinion as you, but to give someone a town lean for being the first to point out something that may be scummy is a No No because honestly, scum would probably be more inclined to state that first for the free townie points.

Where do people do this?

Certainly Gwennies townes is showing in some posts, but def not in a post that could be from either alignment.

Are you saying their posts are NAI? Why do you say ' townes is showing in some posts' then?

Also, I understand that people find the early read weird, but isn't that quite common in ms lmao, people throw out read list on day 1 or even single reads. The only problem I have is I was wrong about my brother in the last game, so I will not let him get away with shit like this so easily.

None of this post explains why Last is scum.

---

Shinichi-Kun said:
LucianRoy said:

HELP, I'm being pocketed left and right.

Your surprised at this why lol? If you make a certain amount of posts that seem like they're coming from town then it's not that weird.

Alignment isn't indicative of alignment, except in extremely rare cases. That's a logical fallacy that's been proven quite a bit.
I still fall victim to it every so often and I'm wrong everytime.
I find it weird because they give so little explanation of why they're reading me town. It seems like an envelope push like, 'yeah, easy read, this guy's town'.

Until a lynch happens none of my reads will be certain.

This feels like a very non-committal approach to D1.
Reads are dynamic, and liable to change. Just because you're uncertain of them, doesn't mean they're necessarily wrong. If you were certain of your reads, I'd think you were scum.

Jul 27, 2017 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
I am currently working to resolve the reference to the ongoing game.

Ohh man, please don't modkill last, that was a genuine mistake, and it's obvious he didn't know about the rule.
Jul 27, 2017 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
Please ignore my last post, I made a mistake, just realized I'm backseat modding.
Something I vehemently try to avoid because it's never my place to tell any moderator how to run their game.
Jul 27, 2017 2:18 PM

Dec 2013
AlbertinoDias said:
lastwhisper31 said:

tbh I did't think to Look at the bolded statement that way, the information would be more helpful to town sooner than later, and quite harmful to scum espically if it helps find a way to gather town towards one option.

Jul 27, 2017 2:25 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
tbh I did't think to Look at the bolded statement that way, the information would be more helpful to town sooner than later, and quite harmful to scum espically if it helps find a way to gather town towards one option.

Ok, explain it from a scum-mindset, why would I go out of my way to bring it up at all then? Why would I give town the option of hearing it later?

We're nowhere near L-1 or L-2 or even a hammer for any train.
Jul 27, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2016
References to ongoing games are heavily frowned upon as they can impact the integrity of those games. It is strongly preferred that ongoing games are not mentioned at all.

I've asked the moderation staff to remove the post (and posts quoting that post) violating that rule. I will be issuing mod kills for any further violations of that rule.

To refresh on that and any other rules you can follow this link.
Jul 27, 2017 2:32 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

How do you read Sleiph vs me?

---

Shinichi-Kun said:

Where do people do this?

Are you saying their posts are NAI? Why do you say ' townes is showing in some posts' then?

None of this post explains why Last is scum.

---

Shinichi-Kun said:

Your surprised at this why lol? If you make a certain amount of posts that seem like they're coming from town then it's not that weird.

Alignment isn't indicative of alignment, except in extremely rare cases. That's a logical fallacy that's been proven quite a bit.
I still fall victim to it every so often and I'm wrong everytime.
I find it weird because they give so little explanation of why they're reading me town. It seems like an envelope push like, 'yeah, easy read, this guy's town'.

Until a lynch happens none of my reads will be certain.

This feels like a very non-committal approach to D1.
Reads are dynamic, and liable to change. Just because you're uncertain of them, doesn't mean they're necessarily wrong. If you were certain of your reads, I'd think you were scum.

Still read you both as pretty much null, nothing either of you have done indicates just 1 alignment. Most of the stuff posts by you 2 could come from either alignment.

I can't really grab examples it's just something of thought of before when I was scum and I've also caught scum for doing it. I mean of course its still 50/50 between either alignment I just feel liek scum would be more inclined to post things out that could buy them town cred.

Scum would also most likely give tips but you do it every game so it pretty much is null.

A lot of her posts could be seen that way unless you can some how to pick out some sort of fact that absolutely guarantees her posts are actually town motivated. The only problem I have is Gwen has actually been mis-lynched a lot because of these so called pro town comments, I know there was 1 game specifically just not sure the name.

Just putting more pressure on that train, I also indicated that i rather sort my brother out sooner than later because the last time I defended him willingly nilly he was actually scum.

Well if your used to it then you tell me what does it say about their alignment?

You can fight me at that statement all you want, but i don't like trying to form half ass reads on day 1.

Jul 27, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok, explain it from a scum-mindset, why would I go out of my way to bring it up at all then? Why would I give town the option of hearing it later?

We're nowhere near L-1 or L-2 or even a hammer for any train.

Idk your scum game well enough to answer that properly but I'll give my opinion in the best way I can.

1.Because you are a helpful player, so it would have been weird for you to not step in offering advice. You then realized this so you chimed in with your thoughts even though the risk of helping town was quite high.

I don't know why you would do that tbh, thats a question only you can answer.

People say crazy things no matter the situation, you got grrr who claims regardless of pressure, people who don't ever claim, and then people who make fake claims. This has all been done while both having and not having a train on them.

Jul 27, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2009
Much more active today while I was at work. Catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.