Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Isekai Shokudou Episode 4 Discussion

Oct 6, 2017 8:26 AM

Another fantastic episode, just loving those reactions and characters! Let's see what's next.

Oct 10, 2017 1:55 AM

Cute elf, Good food :) LOVE IT !

Nov 26, 2017 2:26 PM

Getting omlette rice is a huge honor indeed.

Oh hi Zelda and Link's daughter.

Feb 20, 2018 8:51 PM

So much detail put into describing some simple yet delicious dishes!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Mar 5, 2018 10:01 PM

Lizardmen and elves this episode.In this world delivery boy was looked down,while in lizardmen's world delivery is a job for a hero,strongest and smartest in combat and tactics.The reward is great for him,every lizardmen can only eats his order,while he can eat a lot there and enjoy restaurant's atmosphere.This is the first time I learned that Elves are good to nature,doesn't kill animals and only eat plants and whatever they can find inside the forest.I always think elves hunt for animals because they use arrows and bows.That girl find a new goal,to surpass the chef on cooking,I really doubt she can find a way to make a better dish than that tofu steak.Ingredients from forest are too limited compared from a town in a developed world.She must do a lot of research too,compared to the chef who had part time jobs at a cafe,and trained under his grandpa who own this restaurant,it will took a very long time if she ever create a better dish than that tofu steak.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.

Jan 21, 2019 1:18 AM

The narration during the lizardmen's story made it feel like I was watching National Geographic.

That scene with the lizardman in the nude; stop trying to make me into a scaly.

The elf girl was cute. She sure doesn't like humans tho.

The ending was nice. Eating that food inspired her to make food that will surpass Nekoya's.

Good episode. This show feels a bit repetitive, but it's nice that we're learning more about the fantasy world and Nekoya's customers.

7/10
Modified by Lonsol, Jan 21, 2019 1:21 AM

Apr 22, 2019 1:53 AM

This might be the first anime that I drop, not because it's bad or that I don't like it. But because it makes me really hungry, I'll become obese by the time I get to the finale.

Edit: I ended up skimming around and finishing it lol, couldn't get myself to just drop it at the start.
Modified by Spookie_Senpai, Apr 22, 2019 3:00 AM

Apr 3, 7:17 AM

The way the narrator describe the omurice made me so damn hungry and the tofu steak looks really great too. Damn it. I'm hungry.

I find it fascinating how the lizard people treat going to the restaurant a heroic event but they can order more than 3 big omurice with the money they have xD

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]