Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2017 8:17 AM

May 2015
"This is bad... I think I'm falling in love."

Poor guy, lol.

Just finished the first volume. I like what I'm reading so far. I didn't expect Kikyou to have a complete different, scary, side to her. Wonder what's the reason behind that "mask" of her.

Definitely an interesting story so far. Good thing they passed the midterm exams. The road to Class A will be a tough one.

Aug 3, 2017 10:02 AM
Nov 2015
Reverberate said:
"This is bad... I think I'm falling in love."

Poor guy, lol.

Just finished the first volume. I like what I'm reading so far. I didn't expect Kikyou to have a complete different, scary, side to her. Wonder what's the reason behind that "mask" of her.

Definitely an interesting story so far. Good thing they passed the midterm exams. The road to Class A will be a tough one.

talk to me, what happenned in vol 1 pls <3
Aug 13, 2019 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
I loved the anime, but novel is so much better. Also, I'm so glad that Seven Seas did actual translation instead shitty adaptation/localization. It feels way more authentic and immersing. Seven Seas is definitely my favorite LN publisher.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 11, 2020 11:39 PM

Jun 2012
What a weird world, I know that equality is just a paradise in someone's crafted world but this goes beyond what the authority limits. But what's really interesting are definitely the characters. Aside from the idiot trio, there's a good amount of nearly 3D characters.

I am really late to this series, wish I didn't ignore this three years ago.
Jan 13, 2021 5:47 AM

May 2020
Really enjoyed the anime, made me interested in reading the Light Novel. Read it from the beginning like what everyone recommended, and I don't regret it. The novel is so much better, and is so much different than the anime which changed and cut a lot of things. Volume 1 alone could've been enough for 6 episodes by itself. A lot more characters get fleshed out compared to the anime like Sudou, planning to start reading and hopefully finish volume 2 tomorrow.
Jan 13, 2021 6:04 PM

Nov 2019
Gilgameshuu said:
Really enjoyed the anime, made me interested in reading the Light Novel. Read it from the beginning like what everyone recommended, and I don't regret it. The novel is so much better, and is so much different than the anime which changed and cut a lot of things. Volume 1 alone could've been enough for 6 episodes by itself. A lot more characters get fleshed out compared to the anime like Sudou, planning to start reading and hopefully finish volume 2 tomorrow.

Yo your actually reading this? Sweet! I hope you enjoy what's to come. Volume 3 and volume 4 is where it really starts going.
Mar 17, 2021 9:53 PM

May 2019
I was bored, does it get more interesting or do I drop it?
Jul 11, 2021 7:35 AM
Jan 2021
Just finished the volume 1 today and this is probably my fastest read so far im really impressed of myself that i read a whole volume of a ln in just 3 days looks like im really getting used in reading lightnovel............

I've already watch the anime and i gave it an 8 but reading the ln i would probably give the anime a 7 out of 10 now that i read the ln
Mar 15, 2022 5:32 AM
Jul 2020
Alot, alot of differences between the anime and the novel. It's unfortunate that they decided to cut out so much, to a point where the fleshing out of the characters are affected.

Though, there are quite a few changes that I liked, and the anime did quite good things to summarize a whole bunch of the story.

It was understandable why they did a lot of cutting and shifting of the story especially in the first episode. Personally almost dropped it after first few episodes cuz i got bored, luckily I decided to give it another chance and zamn, here I am reading the ln

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Volume 11 Discussion

Syureria - May 16, 2019

28 by karrotStick »»
Feb 24, 1:16 PM

» Koenji in Volume 10 Special Exam

OldMonkeyBoy - Feb 22

3 by Peyta12 »»
Feb 22, 8:34 AM

» Volume 0 finnaly on Mal

Pussyit8 - Jan 22

9 by Pendragon572 »»
Jan 24, 2:24 AM

» when should I read volume 0?

Praveen05 - Oct 3, 2023

7 by dodoo_ »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Favorite Volume in Year 1

Praveen05 - Oct 11, 2023

8 by dodoo_ »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.