Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2017 7:21 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know if I shouldn't post links to episode streams on MAL, but you can watch the first special here. Unfortunately it's not subbed.
I also watched only enough of it to know which characters appear, so I can't give an opinion. lol
I also couldn't find this special anywhere else, which is the main reason why I gave a link (a.k.a. I wouldn't if I thought it was easy to find).
Jul 25, 2017 11:07 AM

Nov 2013
juandmarco said:

I also couldn't find this special anywhere else, which is the main reason why I gave a link (a.k.a. I wouldn't if I thought it was easy to find).

Thanks! I couldn't find this too. Such a pity. I guess we'll have to wait.
Jul 25, 2017 11:40 AM
Apr 2014
Camilo_x3 said:
juandmarco said:

Thanks! I couldn't find this too. Such a pity. I guess we'll have to wait.

Yeah, I hope it gets translated. Maybe if we show that to the fansubs that sub the series it'll have more chance of being subbed? My problem is that I don't know who is subbing the series in my country.
Oct 6, 2017 12:34 PM
Apr 2014
I wonder if this will ever get subbed.
Aug 3, 2020 9:16 PM

Dec 2015
kuuu can't access that anymore i feel like i saw episode 1 but i can't find episode 2

Mar 23, 2:05 PM

Mar 2016
Is this still unavailable?

More topics from this board

» Aren't there actually only 2/3 episodes?

Bernstein - Mar 31, 2018

1 by rfjy »»
Apr 4, 2018 2:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.