Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2017 9:35 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Original Broly : Non Canon.

Stupid Ripoff Broly which mysteriously could withstand SS Blue : Canon.

Jiren should've knocked out that stupid Kale out of the ring, I don't wanna see her stupid face again.

Oh, and Goku was being idiotic once more, just shut up about SSJ2 and beat Caulifla already.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 23, 2017 10:23 PM

Aug 2016
I kinda hate the direction super has been going like this arc. Last night episode especially like I'm pretty sure legendary SS is equivalent or if not a little stronger than SS3. God form is something that's kinda on its own. Ya maybe Goku wasn't going all out in god form form but a SSGB blast getting blasted head on should do something. Broly was defeated by Goku( with help) in SS2 state. They just buffed it up a stupid amount
Jul 23, 2017 10:39 PM

Sep 2011
LOL SHE TANKED SUPER SAIYAN BLUE GOKU!
Jul 23, 2017 11:13 PM

Jul 2017
If she had scream "Kakaroto" it would be awesome. With this 'Son Goku" it's just fair enough.At least now you know what I always said: If Broly had canon he would be in God lvl.

Another missed chance: When the alien said: You are a monster, she should answer: "Me? A monster? No, I am the devil."

GangsterCat said:
Jiren = OP
Broly = instant rage fanservice
Blue = useless as usual

waiting for manga to fix shit up as usual

Stop calling this female impostor "Broly". She isn't Broly.
Wincest77Jul 23, 2017 11:17 PM
Jul 23, 2017 11:20 PM

Jul 2017
caio_ken said:
Demimbecil said:
Power scale: SSJ1>BROLY(KALE)>SSJ2>>>SSJ3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSBLUE

Writing talent and respect for his characters: Hiro Mashima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Akira Toriyama(scum)

Lmao. That post is a joke.

He must be a kid who thinks filler movies power lvl is real :DDD

But this still fcking sad
Jul 24, 2017 2:02 AM
Jun 2017
Well you have to think lss like any form depends on base power so kale timid nature could prevent us from seeing her real base power which means we can't say how strong her lss is but from how tank she is her base power has way up there like above holy base power damn
Jul 24, 2017 2:06 AM
May 2012
hmm I guess the only thing that Goku can do now is to use kaioken( a lot of it) to fight Hit/Jiren.
Jul 24, 2017 2:42 AM

Oct 2016
Unconcerned said:
I get that this is Goku and how he does things but... he just watched that dude take out someone he couldn't and then immediately challenge him. Goku and his need to face adversity trumps all in the most stupid ways. So far I am not too impressed with the tournament though.

Things you Missed or didnt watched that you have to keep in mind:

Jiren Attacked Kale after she Unleashes all that big amount of energy which can mean that she was really weak there, so we can say that if jiren attacked her before that nothing would have happened.

Or if she is really like Broly then it explains why she needs to get rid of energy like that, just like Broly, she needs to get rid of the energy she cant control otherwise she would Explode, so its possible that Jiren just overcharged her making her explode.

Another thing was that even after all that Kale Beating on Goku, he was undamaged, he had no issues and he was really calm after all that beating which caused no damage to him, so this means that Kale cant do anything to Goku.

And you have to keep in mind that Goku only used a Kamehameha against her, he didnt try to fight her with normal attacks, so we cant really judge all of that.

audioaddict13 said:
(Without having read the thread, here are my thoughts).

The action in this episode was terrific, but there were inconsistencies that really made this episode bittersweet. Ultimately this episode stole from Broly: Legendary Super Saiyan without acknowledging its existence. Besides that, Kale's power level was completely inconsistent and her lack of backstory made her feel insignificant and random. For my complete analysis: https://thefletchzone.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/dbs-legendary-let-down/

Well If they really have plans on making Broly Canon then I rather see him in Future Episodes being way stronger than in the movies, I didnt want broly to be canon when he was dead already.
So Maybe Kale is just the supposed Counterpart of Broly from U6.

And since Broly was confirmed non Canon for now then it doesnt make sense to compare Kale power to the Broly movie, they can make her stronger than that.
And Broly had Unlimited Power so I guess it means that theres a chance that The LSSJ form is stronger than the God form and idk where people get that Broly was SSJ2 when Goku never defeated Broly in power, He didnt killed him with a Punch, he just overcharged him with energy instead of actually punching him causing him to explode and die.
just want to hear your Opinion on that, also Did Goku even got stomped? he was left undamaged so he was probably trolling just like in the last episode against Uub.

MaitozJul 24, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 24, 2017 3:22 AM

Oct 2016
Unconcerned said:
Maitoz said:

Things you Missed or didnt watched that you have to keep in mind:

Jiren Attacked Kale after she Unleashes all that big amount of energy which can mean that she was really weak there, so we can say that if jiren attacked her before that nothing would have happened.

Or if she is really like Broly then it explains why she needs to get rid of energy like that, just like Broly, she needs to get rid of the energy she cant control otherwise she would Explode, so its possible that Jiren just overcharged her making her explode.

Another thing was that even after all that Kale Beating on Goku, he was undamaged, he had no issues and he was really calm after all that beating which caused no damage to him, so this means that Kale cant do anything to Goku.

And you have to keep in mind that Goku only used a Kamehameha against her, he didnt try to fight her with normal attacks, so we cant really judge all of that.
Heh, that first sentence comes off kinda condescending.

I didn't miss anything and watched literally everything related to DB including the horrendous Bio-Broly.

I still stand by what I said, Goku not being down for the count doesn't change the fact that she just walked through a SSB Kamehameha like it was nothing. None of your theories change my mind on Goku blindly charging the strongest person being typical of him and pretty stupid given the type of tournament this is.

Guess we have to wait and see for the rest.

well yea they still need to confirm exactly what happened and explain a few things but Goku never had real trouble at the end. She probably absorbed the energy or something lol and that explains why she had to get rid of the energy right aftet the kamehameha. But we just have to wait and see.
And idk but I dont think Goku will fight Jiren yet, i havent seen the NEP tho.
He just happened to be close to Jiren there, but the Logical thing to do is to back off just like Hit did.
Jul 24, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
New Broly more OP than non cannon one, krilin did nice job but there could be better candidate than him :D
Jul 24, 2017 9:43 AM

Aug 2014
I legit hate everything of this show
Ruka desu.
Jul 24, 2017 12:44 PM

Jul 2017
wex89 said:
New Broly more OP than non cannon one, krilin did nice job but there could be better candidate than him :D

ITS NOT BROLY, ITS A CHICK
Jul 24, 2017 1:38 PM

Mar 2011
Quite a mixed feeling on this episode,

The fights were great, I like how they are incorporating all the characters of the other universes into this battle royale fighting scenes; giving the less known characters screentime and giving the stronger guys something to think about; its a battle for existence after all!

What I didn't like is the inconsistencies of the power levels, why is SSJB so useless now? There is one thing holding back but its another thing having your face wiped on the floor on what is supposed to be your strongest transformation while your greatest rival took her out with one blast. We wouldn't see Jiren or Hit letting themselves get wiped like that so why should Goku?

Other than that, it was a great watch! Goku x Caulifla is in full swing (¬‿¬) better than Chichi anyway.
Jul 24, 2017 3:13 PM

Dec 2016
And here we go again with the trivializing of the ssj transformations.

Besides, am I the only one who feels that over-muscular fighting girls looking like gorillas look really grotesque and disturbing?

I hoped more for the 100th episode of the show. Something more substantial and epic.
Jul 24, 2017 3:22 PM

Mar 2015
I have abandoned all hope for this show at this point. The writing is so retarded that I'm half-expecting Piccolo to go Super Saiyan.
BliuTigerJul 24, 2017 3:44 PM
Jul 24, 2017 4:58 PM
Oct 2016
Drsparta said:

The writers probably added absorbing abilities to Super saiyan berserker form. Reasons why after kale was hit with SSB kamehameha she only unleashed more energy.

She absorbed nothing, she just had to release ki because hers overflow.

It's exactly a repeat/copy of an specific Broly scene, have fans forgotten of that scene that has been the center of debate since forever?
Jul 25, 2017 12:46 AM
Dec 2014
Jiren is a god. For a moment the Goku lost the fight to Kale, that surprised everyone.

This is the best arc since Cell/Androids.
Jul 25, 2017 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
Rest in peace powerscaling...
Jiren is one true badass.
Jul 25, 2017 2:28 AM
Mar 2015
[quote=Maitoz message=51629811]Guys Kale Is not even close to SSJB Goku level, Goku didnt even fought her as a SSJB the way he should of have, He only used a Kamehameha, and one of the main reasons it wasnt that effective was because she can kinda like absorb the energy blast but thats about it, and you have to consider the fact that Goku Didnt use a Full Power Kamehameha because there was no point in waisting that much energy on her, If Goku tried to Punch her he would of have beated her easily plus would have dodged every attack.
And Goku wasnt even scratched by all her punches lol.

You all judge the power scale way to fast, Goku did not tried to fight hand to hand vs Kale as a SSJB.

Demimbecil said:
Power scale: SSJ1>BROLY(KALE)>SSJ2>>>SSJ3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSBLUE

Writing talent and respect for his characters: Hiro Mashima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Akira Toriyama(scum)

? I never saw Kale being superior to Blue, The only reason they didnt show Goku fight her as blue was because he would have beated her easily just like Jiren, Yes she tanked the Kamehameha but she is like broly and can kinda absorb energy, Goku Only used a Kamehameha as blue, he didnt even tried to attack her in hand to hand combat, also it seemed that Goku didnt even wanted to finish Caulifla off because he doesnt want them to get killed by Zeno. You jump to conclusions pretty fast.

Power scales in DB worked like this:
-If an enemy gives trouble to the basic form, SS rapes him; if he gives trouble to the SS, the SSJ2 rapes him...
Kale gave trouble to a SSJ2 just like Boo, so she should be owned by SSJ3 just like Boo was but she just tanks a Kame in SSB like it is nothing and grabs him while Goku is unable to defend himself.
The only point to compare SSB with SSJ3 is Bills, who defeated SSJ3 with a finger. In the Battle of Gods Bills said SSGod had 30% of his power, we don't know if Blue is over God but if we go to the training match in which Weiss says that Goku and Vegeta might be able to beat Bills if they work together, this tells us that Blue is at least at a similar level with God.
Blue is at least 30% of Bills power, this should be enough to own SSJ3 in the same way Bills did. But Goku didn't used a finger against Kale, he threw a fucking KAME HAME HA and she tanked it.
By the way "he didn't tried to fight her in hand to hand combat", yeah, he didn't tried because the bitch grabed him as if he was a kid.
DemimbecilJul 25, 2017 2:23 PM
Jul 25, 2017 6:16 AM
Jul 2017
in the movie Broly's energy was described as limitless, he didn't even train for it
so it basically increases with rage, SSJB energy limit increases with training, so it is not that far fetched, and Goku still did not go full power you know

This episode is one of my fav in the series, especially that they made the girls buff when powering up, not just bigger boobs, speaking of boobs power up though cauli's SSJU boobs power up was awesome! lol
Jul 25, 2017 9:47 AM
Feb 2015
LMAO just epic episode <3 Fav episoed of super till now, although i rated dbs 5/10 since its meh, but seriously this shit was awesome :D the hype stood up to hype level :3 Broly <3 ( Kale actually, were doesn't matter its female broly of other universe) finally canon broly who is OP AF and might even beat the shit out of everyone if trained a little bit in lssj form. although i was bit disappointing in "SON GOKU" yells instead of "KAKARROTO" what broly used to call him. and also that alien shit, blown kale like nothing( although it might be because of off guard and power exhaustion)
Tanking the KAME HAME HA was best scene just like the movie.
Jul 25, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2012
Ok first things first; LSSJ does not exist!
Brolli wasn't even canon to begin with, Kale being introduced in this form is a totally new concept in the DB universe, this is why nobody in U7 recognized that form or level when she appeared. The closest thing to Kale about Brolli was the fact that her design and scenes in the series pay homage to the movie character. Plain and simple.
The way it seems, so far she's obviously way stronger than Brolly. To add to that; we have yet to know how strong Kale really is. I don't know about you guys but the way I see it she's a work in progress and as the series progresses we'll know more about her through her character development.
Give her a chance FFS! You guys were perfectly fine and hyping as hell when Toppo tanked the same attack even though we knew nothing about him however when another character who happens to be a tribute to a movie character but not necessarily the exact copy does it you guys are raging. My advice to you guys is you need to separate Kale from the Brolly your familiar with and judge her as her own person. She's not Brolly! LSSJ isn't canon.
Janethan23Jul 25, 2017 10:36 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 26, 2017 8:05 AM

Nov 2008
ReguIus said:
Well the fight between Goku and Caulifla was cool. I kinda like how they did a little throwback to the Broly movie with how Goku blasts a kamehame in front of Broly and he just takes it, it just kinda doesn't make sense for Blue to be struggling against LSSJ tbh, but that's just DB being DB

I was going to say .. it would have made some sense if Goku had stayed in SSJ standard form and 'tested' things but for him to struggle so much in blue... makes no sense at all. Found it kind of a turn off honestly. Would rather just watch Caulifia and Goku fight -.- (And Caulifla in ssj2 form was able to bat a charged up blast from Kale like it was a beach ball.. I mean sure you can make the argument Kale is now 'more powered up' but there is a massive gap or should be between SSJ2 and Blue)
sirwenceJul 26, 2017 8:13 AM
Jul 26, 2017 5:13 PM
Jul 2017
have u guys ever thought that maybe goku is smart enough to not show off his real power (even in blue) and thinking of taking on jiren by surprise in the end
Jul 26, 2017 8:14 PM
Aug 2014
Maitoz said:

audioaddict13 said:
(Without having read the thread, here are my thoughts).

The action in this episode was terrific, but there were inconsistencies that really made this episode bittersweet. Ultimately this episode stole from Broly: Legendary Super Saiyan without acknowledging its existence. Besides that, Kale's power level was completely inconsistent and her lack of backstory made her feel insignificant and random. For my complete analysis: https://thefletchzone.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/dbs-legendary-let-down/

Well If they really have plans on making Broly Canon then I rather see him in Future Episodes being way stronger than in the movies, I didnt want broly to be canon when he was dead already.
So Maybe Kale is just the supposed Counterpart of Broly from U6.

And since Broly was confirmed non Canon for now then it doesnt make sense to compare Kale power to the Broly movie, they can make her stronger than that.
And Broly had Unlimited Power so I guess it means that theres a chance that The LSSJ form is stronger than the God form and idk where people get that Broly was SSJ2 when Goku never defeated Broly in power, He didnt killed him with a Punch, he just overcharged him with energy instead of actually punching him causing him to explode and die.
just want to hear your Opinion on that, also Did Goku even got stomped? he was left undamaged so he was probably trolling just like in the last episode against Uub.

Thanks for reading my thoughts! I'd like to perhaps clarify a few key misunderstanding of your interpretation.

Firstly, by introducing a "Legendary Super Saiyan" into the canon series, I had hoped that the first Broly film would be retroactively made canon through references and flashbacks. I did not suggest, nor would support, the idea of a living Broly in DBS. I've had quite enough of repeat villains.

Secondly, while it is true that Broly was not part of any canon series, the film would've fit in the series timeline. Once again, it's sad that I have to explain this. It could've occurred in the days before the Cell Games after Goku and Gohan finished their training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I admit the hope was a little too high despite the possibilities.

Thirdly, regarding Broly's defeat, I dispute your erroneous claims. Broly's power, according to Saiyan legend described by Vegeta, was unlimited, however that myth was busted by Goku's upper cut. In his transformed state (LSS) Broly was defeated by Ascended Super Saiyan Goku, thus drawing a clear line to mark the beserker's limit. As you yourself pointed out, everyone agrees that LSS was beaten by SSJ2, and that conclusion is based on clear observable evidence. Not any SSJ2 may have had the same success, because Goku used an empowered attacked. The borrowed energy from Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Gohan made his attack stronger and left Broly with a massive scar. In order to make that scar, and to knock out Broly in the manner Goku did, would have unquestionably required physical contact. Think of Goku's fist like a torch, and his friends' energy like the flame.

Lastly, I can buy that Goku might've been playing possum but he still looked like he took a whooping.
audioaddict13Jul 26, 2017 8:28 PM
Jul 27, 2017 3:26 AM

Dec 2015
It's sad to see Broly isn't canon...

Fights like these (Kale vs Goku) I can't understand the excuse of 'Goku holding back' cause it's obvious he was really enjoying the fight.

Jiren is gonna be a tough opponent.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 27, 2017 4:45 AM

May 2016
We need more intense fighting like this one damn that was good, but sadly it didn't last long and finally, DBS reached 100 episodes.
Jul 27, 2017 10:41 AM
Oct 2016
Janethan23 said:

You guys were perfectly fine and hyping as hell when Toppo tanked the same attack even though we knew nothing about him

Wrong.

We know Toppo is a candidate to become the next god of destruction of Universe 11.

We know Kale didn't knew anything about SS, now she got her 1st form close to the tournament time and without even improving it now tanks the power of a SSB Kamehameha.

If you didn't spot what's wrong with that, then you'll never be able to understand.

caulifan said:

Goku still did not go full power you know

Irrelevant.

An untrained Berserker form tanked a well trained SSB kamehameha.

This puts Berserker as top of the food chain and SSB as quite bellow it.

Yeah, I bet Goku is still stronger than Kale, but his SS form is inferior to hers.

audioaddict13 said:

Firstly, by introducing a "Legendary Super Saiyan" into the canon series, I had hoped that the first Broly film would be retroactively made canon through references and flashbacks.

The forms official name appears to be Berserker, so, no, there's no canon SS form named LSS.

audioaddict13 said:

while it is true that Broly was not part of any canon series, the film would've fit in the series timeline.

Not really, Goku and Gohan stayed as SS in those days.

Still, canon is not decided by what fit and what doesn't, but on who wrote the story.

For example, DBS story doesn't fit between the Buu arc and the end of DB, and yet the series is still being considered canon by most, although I consider it
canon-ish.
SSJ4LifeJul 27, 2017 10:49 AM
Jul 27, 2017 9:16 PM

Feb 2015
This episode broke every rule in dragon ball story.
Jul 29, 2017 2:21 PM
Jul 2017
[quote=PipeBoss message=51626775]The power level was already destroyed. We don't know now which SSJ version is stronger than the other. Was a fun episode, however Goku in blue even if he was holding can't be that weak because if he fights against Jiren is going to be pulverized.

That's where Goku's limit breaker form comes into action
Jul 30, 2017 2:21 AM

Jun 2017
I'm disappointed of this episode tbh. I don't see any in depth about DBS lately. It looks completely dull now. I mean, how can Goku just smirk when Caulifla took the SSJ2 form so easily? Can't he just think about it and wonder why? It seems DBS is just all about actions.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 5, 2017 1:36 PM
Jul 2017
Disappointed. After seeing the struggle our characters had to go through in order to achieve super Saipan and super Saipan 2, I'm offended to see these guys do it with just a tingly feeling in their back. It makes no sense and it's lazy as fuck!
Aug 5, 2017 1:37 PM
Jul 2017
QueenElle said:
I'm disappointed of this episode tbh. I don't see any in depth about DBS lately. It looks completely dull now. I mean, how can Goku just smirk when Caulifla took the SSJ2 form so easily? Can't he just think about it and wonder why? It seems DBS is just all about actions.
I agree fully. It's slowly becoming the trash that it was during the God of destruction arc
Aug 17, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2008
BEHOLD A female Saiyan on her period!

And although I am a big fan of how big the two gals boobs get when they transform, and putting aside the obvious nods to Broly which I suppose means those films are technically canon ( stupid fanboys) still the question is: is that transformation just unique to that universe since those Saiyans dont have tails? They probably do not have a great ape form, so that must therefore be the end all be all form of their species in universe 6. Anywhoo, still makes no sense how the vaunted Blue form is so easily beaten, yet I never thought Blue was even stronger than SSj3, its just a devine form. *shrugs* Oh this franchise...BIGGER BOOBS!
Dec 11, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2011
Finally Jiren vs Goku. I hope Goku was holding back, because if Blue is so weak compared to the LSSJ, then he is pretty screwed.
Dec 30, 2017 10:46 PM

Feb 2009
kleinerwolf said:
a pure kale is a pure copy browly, even her scream kakaroto!! but is son goku!!!

I thought the same thing. Kale = the Hulk.
I was chanting Hulk mash during her whole fight with Goku!
Apr 30, 2018 11:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Green Saiyan!?
Well, in this status, the mind control is lost but the power is huge!!!
May 2, 2018 11:55 PM

Apr 2011
jeffu said:
was expecting goku to bust out ssj3 and own caulifla but guess she wasn't worth it

still can't see who can pose a threat to Hit aside from jiren-goku he is just there for intimidation factor lol

SSJ3 drains too much ki. Goku shouldn't really ever use it other than showing that it exists.
Mar 3, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2012
"Oh sweet, we finally get to see a battle with legendary super Saiyan Kale! This should last at least 2 episodes."

*Jiren swoops in*

"Well, that was fun while it lasted."

For real though, I was glad to see some battles against people we actually built up in the pre-tournament filler.
Jun 20, 2020 3:55 PM

Dec 2012
lol at 17 calling Kuririn pathetic.
lol at 18 trashing Kuririn.
Kyabe.
He knocked out 2.
Kyabe goes SSJ.
Hit knocked out Narirama.
Kale.
Kale in her first h-scene.
Caulifla saves Kale.
Kale goes SSJ.
Kale took out Dosukoi.
Goku fighting the Yardratian.
Kale interrupted the fight and knocked the Yardrat out.
Kale asks Goku how to turn into SSGSS.
Caulifla oppai expansion.
Goku goes SSJ2.
Caulifla goes SSJ2.
Goku vs Caulifla.
Kale interrupts with a ki blast.
Caulifla looks away.
Kale tears.
Kale calls Goku's name.
Kale goes SSJ.
Hit saves Caulifla.
Zen-chan thinks its fantastic.
Primary SSJ form?
Kale calls Goku's name. lol
Goku getting fucked up.
Goku goes SSGSS.

If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 1, 2021 9:36 AM

Jun 2019
Broly really knows how to handle Goku.. huh?
Jan 22, 2022 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
Zaregoto said:
That moment when Broly isn't canon but this sad excuse of a ripoff is lmao

Poorly aged comment.
May 7, 2022 10:27 AM

Dec 2021
once again power levels mean absolutely nothing in DB Super

Kale chick powers up , walks through Super Saiyan God kamehamaha like water

Broly , the strongest in DBZ universe , wasn't even that overpowered

Broly atleast was born with beyond belief latent abilities

then Jiren shows up and blast Kale with one blast ((the highlight))

p.s. nobody's talking about how Kale is the ultimate cock blocker ??
Oct 15, 2022 6:08 AM

May 2015
0ni_Link said:
Zaregoto said:
That moment when Broly isn't canon but this sad excuse of a ripoff is lmao

Poorly aged comment.

Poorly aged brainrot. Get a life instead of digging up year old comments for a gotcha moment, little clown.
Dec 20, 2022 11:18 AM

Nov 2020
Kale's a monster when she's transformed! But she was easily defeated by Jiren. His strenght is on a whole new level!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.