Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Poll: Vote on the best show of Summer 2017, of course


#1
Jul 22, 2017 11:47 AM
<º))))><

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 5
So,We've decided to have a seasonal vote!
Everyone's opinions are valid, but your waifu is still trash.

Feel free to discuss the reasons for your vote below, but there'll be no toxic behaviour tolerated. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Talking of opinions, unfortunately in this poll you're only entitled 1 opinion. :(


Note*
Depending on how people respond to this, it'll be a thing I do each season.

There might be some future additions to what happens to shows that make it first place, if you hae any suggestions, please DM me in either MAL or Discord. :)


I'd suggest you wait a bit before voting, since a lot of shows have yet to air their first episodes.

Please notify me if I've missed anything out, I'll be sure to add it.
(Poll in alphabetical order.)
Modified by Tuna_fishy, Aug 1, 2017 11:51 AM
 
#2
Jul 22, 2017 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 151
woooo, i hope this becomes a thing - voting each season seems really fun (▰˘◡˘▰)
 
#3
Jul 22, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 241
But wouldn't our favourite anime change during the course of the season? Like one anime might only be good now because it was overly hyped early on in the season, but as the season continues there might be an which is actually worth the praise.
Tl;dr-our preferences change during the season
 
#4
Jul 22, 2017 2:08 PM
<º))))><

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 5
BakaKuro said:
But wouldn't our favourite anime change during the course of the season? Like one anime might only be good now because it was overly hyped early on in the season, but as the season continues there might be an which is actually worth the praise.
Tl;dr-our preferences change during the season

Tuna_fishy said:
I'd suggest you wait a bit before voting, since a lot of shows have yet to air their first episodes.


^
Yeah, I'd already considered that. :P
 
#5
Jul 22, 2017 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 241
Oh my bad didn't see that part since it was right at the end 😝
 
#6
Jul 26, 2017 3:32 PM
<º))))><

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 5
Hmmm, I've been enjoying quite a few shows this season, a lot of them seem meh, but some have potential in their own ways.
 
#7
Aug 1, 2017 11:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 937
I mean, it's a shame that we get to vote only once...
Made in Abyss is definitely my favorite but it seems a little unjust to leave Boku No Hero academia season 2 out of this.
 
#8
Aug 1, 2017 11:48 AM
<º))))><

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 5
thesarcasticguy said:
I mean, it's a shame that we get to vote only once...
Made in Abyss is definitely my favorite but it seems a little unjust to leave Boku No Hero academia season 2 out of this.

Added to the poll.

Ah, I remember why I didn't add it, it's from the Spring season.
:)

Also yeah, I wish we could vote more than once as well. :/
Modified by Tuna_fishy, Aug 1, 2017 11:51 AM
 
#9
Aug 1, 2017 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 21
Why don't you make a poll at the end of the season as well?

 
Aug 1, 2017 6:05 PM
<º))))><

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 5
Pieraqua said:
Why don't you make a poll at the end of the season as well?

I was thinking about making a 2nd poll of either the top 10-5 anime from Summer 2017, depending on how many anime people vote for.

I've also started making a list of the Fall airing anime, although that wont be posted until much later on.
 
Top