Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 25, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2013
BennyDelon said:
Wintovisky said:
Damn, the guy creates wind with his fingers, explodes ice and stuff but when he hits someone it doesn't do anything lol. Do you remember the episode? Was it a direct hit or was it blocked?

Direct hit in the stomach, episode 10.

But when he destroyed the ice (and his fingers) he was using 100%. He decided to sacrifice his fingers because it was the only way of fighting Todoroki's ice. Going 5% wouldn't be enough. All Might explained that in his inner monologue during the episode.

Basically Izuku can go either 5% or 100%. At first he could use only 100%, breaking his bones, but after the fight with Nomu in the first season he started to control it. Everytime he said "imagine the egg not exploding in the microwave" or something like that, he is using 5%. He doesn't hurt himself with 5%, but it is not that powerful.

Thanks. I guess I went full retard xD Makes sense breaking the fingers only when he can't control it (even if the "controlable" is only 5%).
Jul 25, 2017 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
This episode was so freaking cool! The fight scenes, the way everyone worked together...I loved it. It's my favourite episode in all of BNHA so far.
Jul 25, 2017 6:12 PM
Jan 2011
I really liked this episode. There were a ton of really great moments here and for eagle-eyed folks they should be super pumped to pick them out.

I know manga readers already know the conclusions to this so Im asking anime watchers only for their input on this one (no spoilers!). I personally think that there is a lot more to Stain than people realize. He isn't just some baddie who is out to kill heroes for the fun of it, but rather because he is correcting what, in his eyes, is an injustice. Too many heroes take the name of Hero to fight for themselves and their wallets (the pay is probably good), rather than the real reason of being a hero. Stain never kills indiscriminately, as seen when he allows Midoriya to live. He not only recognizes talent but respects it. If you notice the scene where Midoriya says the essence of being a Hero is meddling when you don't need to, Stain has a considerable change in attitude which I can only determine is respect for someone who he deems as having the right mindset. He also compliments Midoriya for not talking a big game and for being able to back up his words with strong power and an excellent strategy. My prediction is that Stain was once an aspiring hero (maybe idolized All Might or someone else) but became disillusioned with the current crop of Heroes. That or something happened to him to cause him to want to correct this wrong. He respects the power and resolve of not only Midoriya but also of Todoroki. His comment about Ingenium having good friends I think will come back again. Stain has noble goals IMO despite being a Hero Killer, and I am super excited for next week when his backstory will hopefully be revealed!

I also really liked Todoroki's background story as well. You can tell he is a thinking man. He is pensive and he understands the role his actions play in the grand scheme of things. He fights day by day and grows, as accepting his father's internship is a stepping stone on the path to accepting himself and his power and becoming his own man. When Midoriya said to do whatever it takes to get to the top, I really saw that coming to play here. My favorite part is that Todoroki's backstory was never shoved down our throats and we were never forced to care about him. Rather, the writers introduced us to a troubled but ultimately well-meaning character that let us into his heart and made us care about him.

With each of these characters, there was an arc, and I think this will ultimately end up being Iida's. Hopefully it will be a good one!
Jul 25, 2017 6:23 PM
Jan 2011
BlossomBurst said:
I love Stain's moral code, how he admires Deku's heroism. He's a better villain than the purposely bad Shigaraki. Based on the kind of character he is, I know he's going to be killed eventually, so I'm excited for his final battle.

Agreed. Though I think that Shigaraki is still a pretty good villain. Having not read the manga (and not looking for spoilers either), I was really pissed at Shigaraki for being a textbook overconfident trash-talking baddie who overplayed his hand, but in the first episode of the second season in the hero room meeting, they more than satisfy with their explanation.

The reason why he acted in that manner was that he was a petulant child with a god complex unused to losing, and that there may be someone in the shadows (like All Might) cultivating his malice. It not only explains everything about Shigaraki's character in season 1 but also sets him up for character development very similar to what Midoriya is going through. I think there is a ton of room for Shigaraki to grow as a baddie, and I think he will be a thorn in the side of Midoriya for many years to come. I am very excited to see this.
Jul 25, 2017 7:51 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was good. Stain is really dangerous, taking in count his hability, Deku and Todoroki arrived in the exact moment. I thought that Deku and Todoroki were strong but Stain is really experienced in battle, he knows how to attack their battle styles.
Jul 25, 2017 8:10 PM
Jul 2017
JooVieira5 said:
I just don´t understand why the smash of deku don´t hurt stain.. 5 % of one for all still very powerfull and should cause damage

I mean, he felt it.

Had any hero made Stain take notice yet?
Jul 25, 2017 8:12 PM

Jul 2017
Gorgeous episode, nuff said.
Jul 25, 2017 8:17 PM
Jul 2017
TJHooker said:
Votbear said:

Are you even watching the same show now? Disowning him? Restraining him? What the fuck have you been watching?

She was calling her parent IN PRIVATE, asking for help because she's afraid she's about to lose it from the abuse. Todoroki suddenly showed up and surprised her. She lapsed, accidentally knocked a kettle of boiling water to his face. How the fuck did you end up perceiving that as some kind of planned child torture? That's the reason todoroki still asked where she was after the incident - he KNEW she didn't mean it. Endeavor didnt give a shit about her and locked her up without a second thought. Do you really think a "mentally destroyed" disowned son would look for his mother?

You dont accidentally repeatedly shoot a gun around a school murdering tens of people. It's a conscious decision to bring a gun and take people's lives. It's absolutely different from an accident done in a panic.

It is 100% implied that she purposfully poured the water on his face. It was not an accident. She made a conscious effort to scar her sons flaming side, the side she despised. Despite her not meaning for him to hear she still disowned him.
TJHooker said:
Votbear said:

Are you even watching the same show now? Disowning him? Restraining him? What the fuck have you been watching?

She was calling her parent IN PRIVATE, asking for help because she's afraid she's about to lose it from the abuse. Todoroki suddenly showed up and surprised her. She lapsed, accidentally knocked a kettle of boiling water to his face. How the fuck did you end up perceiving that as some kind of planned child torture? That's the reason todoroki still asked where she was after the incident - he KNEW she didn't mean it. Endeavor didnt give a shit about her and locked her up without a second thought. Do you really think a "mentally destroyed" disowned son would look for his mother?

You dont accidentally repeatedly shoot a gun around a school murdering tens of people. It's a conscious decision to bring a gun and take people's lives. It's absolutely different from an accident done in a panic.

It is 100% implied that she purposfully poured the water on his face. It was not an accident. She made a conscious effort to scar her sons flaming side, the side she despised. Despite her not meaning for him to hear she still disowned him.

Your interpretation is wrong and I already explained how in detail

http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-hero-academia/episode-23-shoto-todoroki-origin-733235

Watch from 15:45 and you'll see what she's saying, hear the tone in her voice, and just after the hissing, boiling tea kettle starts to erupt, she gets startled by Shoto and makes this face

Does this look like the face of someone having a sane day?
Jul 25, 2017 8:19 PM
Jul 2017
callmetheBigD said:
I really liked this episode. There were a ton of really great moments here and for eagle-eyed folks they should be super pumped to pick them out.

I know manga readers already know the conclusions to this so Im asking anime watchers only for their input on this one (no spoilers!). I personally think that there is a lot more to Stain than people realize. He isn't just some baddie who is out to kill heroes for the fun of it, but rather because he is correcting what, in his eyes, is an injustice. Too many heroes take the name of Hero to fight for themselves and their wallets (the pay is probably good), rather than the real reason of being a hero. Stain never kills indiscriminately, as seen when he allows Midoriya to live. He not only recognizes talent but respects it. If you notice the scene where Midoriya says the essence of being a Hero is meddling when you don't need to, Stain has a considerable change in attitude which I can only determine is respect for someone who he deems as having the right mindset. He also compliments Midoriya for not talking a big game and for being able to back up his words with strong power and an excellent strategy. My prediction is that Stain was once an aspiring hero (maybe idolized All Might or someone else) but became disillusioned with the current crop of Heroes. That or something happened to him to cause him to want to correct this wrong. He respects the power and resolve of not only Midoriya but also of Todoroki. His comment about Ingenium having good friends I think will come back again. Stain has noble goals IMO despite being a Hero Killer, and I am super excited for next week when his backstory will hopefully be revealed!

I also really liked Todoroki's background story as well. You can tell he is a thinking man. He is pensive and he understands the role his actions play in the grand scheme of things. He fights day by day and grows, as accepting his father's internship is a stepping stone on the path to accepting himself and his power and becoming his own man. When Midoriya said to do whatever it takes to get to the top, I really saw that coming to play here. My favorite part is that Todoroki's backstory was never shoved down our throats and we were never forced to care about him. Rather, the writers introduced us to a troubled but ultimately well-meaning character that let us into his heart and made us care about him.

With each of these characters, there was an arc, and I think this will ultimately end up being Iida's. Hopefully it will be a good one!

I agree with you. I read the manga after each arc raps up and in the manga it makes the "being a hero pays the bills" thing much more obvious and from like the first couple chapters.
Jul 25, 2017 8:22 PM
Jul 2017
callmetheBigD said:
BlossomBurst said:
I love Stain's moral code, how he admires Deku's heroism. He's a better villain than the purposely bad Shigaraki. Based on the kind of character he is, I know he's going to be killed eventually, so I'm excited for his final battle.

Agreed. Though I think that Shigaraki is still a pretty good villain. Having not read the manga (and not looking for spoilers either), I was really pissed at Shigaraki for being a textbook overconfident trash-talking baddie who overplayed his hand, but in the first episode of the second season in the hero room meeting, they more than satisfy with their explanation.

The reason why he acted in that manner was that he was a petulant child with a god complex unused to losing, and that there may be someone in the shadows (like All Might) cultivating his malice. It not only explains everything about Shigaraki's character in season 1 but also sets him up for character development very similar to what Midoriya is going through. I think there is a ton of room for Shigaraki to grow as a baddie, and I think he will be a thorn in the side of Midoriya for many years to come. I am very excited to see this.

Right? I'd bet that faceless guy from the TV's power is called "all for one" or something too! The mirror name thing, referencing one of the earliest "superhero" stories of all time! All the talk of his "potential" and "growth" makes me think that Shigaraki is clearly being groomed
Jul 25, 2017 9:25 PM

Apr 2014
Damn this series is strong
themanualreader@proton.me
Jul 25, 2017 10:50 PM
Dec 2016
Jaecp said:

Watch from 15:45 and you'll see what she's saying, hear the tone in her voice, and just after the hissing, boiling tea kettle starts to erupt, she gets startled by Shoto and makes this face

I'm not comprehending how you think it was on accident. The kettle was on the opposite side of the room of Shoto. If it actually did explode Shoto's mother would have taken most of it, but as we saw she has no burn marks on her body. It's a stretch to believe the water hit his face, but his mother was untouched. It's not a coincidence that his fire side has the scar. It was the part of her son that she despised, it's the obvious location to scar him. And to top it all off did you not see her menacing glare right before the cut? It screams maliciousness. Also my argument is not that she isn't mentally ill, but the fact that she is mentally ill doesn't remove her from all responsibility.
Jul 26, 2017 12:22 AM
Jul 2017
TJHooker said:
Jaecp said:

I'm not comprehending how you think it was on accident. The kettle was on the opposite side of the room of Shoto. If it actually did explode Shoto's mother would have taken most of it, but as we saw she has no burn marks on her body. It's a stretch to believe the water hit his face, but his mother was untouched. It's not a coincidence that his fire side has the scar. It was the part of her son that she despised, it's the obvious location to scar him. And to top it all off did you not see her menacing glare right before the cut? It screams maliciousness. Also my argument is not that she isn't mentally ill, but the fact that she is mentally ill doesn't remove her from all responsibility.

Who said explode? I said "hiss, boiling tea kettle startles to erupt." Don't misrepresent me.

Clearly she was startled and threw the nearest object.

The part that got scared is just his right side, but this is narrative convenience and not an indication that his mother was careful in her scalding.

That glare isn't menacing, dude, its frightened.

And if that's your only argument then, ok, I agree with you. And then Shoto forgave her anyway. It's a shonen series, man.
Jul 26, 2017 4:12 AM

Jul 2015
The City is overrun by Nemos and Stain.

This is easily one of the best episodes of the season!...
Stain pointing out to Lida-kun his faults of being a hero, Midoriya getting a clean hit and Todoroki joining in to the fight.

The whole episode brings out the essence of what they believe on what being a true hero is.
Plus Lida's back story was awesome to see!!!

Can't wait to see the next episode.

Plus Ultra!
Jul 26, 2017 4:22 AM

Dec 2013
Lightfury_Mutai said:
The City is overrun by Nemos and Stain.

This is easily one of the best episodes of the season!...
Stain pointing out to Lida-kun his faults of being a hero, Midoriya getting a clean hit and Todoroki joining in to the fight.

The whole episode brings out the essence of what they believe on what being a true hero is.
Plus Lida's back story was awesome to see!!!

Can't wait to see the next episode.

Plus Ultra!

It's actually spelled Iida not Lida.
Jul 26, 2017 6:35 AM
Jul 2017
Wintovisky said:
BennyDelon said:

Direct hit in the stomach, episode 10.

But when he destroyed the ice (and his fingers) he was using 100%. He decided to sacrifice his fingers because it was the only way of fighting Todoroki's ice. Going 5% wouldn't be enough. All Might explained that in his inner monologue during the episode.

Basically Izuku can go either 5% or 100%. At first he could use only 100%, breaking his bones, but after the fight with Nomu in the first season he started to control it. Everytime he said "imagine the egg not exploding in the microwave" or something like that, he is using 5%. He doesn't hurt himself with 5%, but it is not that powerful.

Thanks. I guess I went full retard xD Makes sense breaking the fingers only when he can't control it (even if the "controlable" is only 5%).

Has this been confirmed?

I thought the maximum he can use is 5% of the one for all, and now he does not broke his arms or legs because he uses full cowl.

Jul 26, 2017 7:50 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
JooVieira5 said:
Wintovisky said:

Has this been confirmed?

I thought the maximum he can use is 5% of the one for all, and now he does not broke his arms or legs because he uses full cowl.

It has been explained before that 5% is the limit where he won't break his body. His body will break is he uses more than 5% of One For All. When he uses Full Cowl, he distributes 5% of One For All throughout his body, therefore his body is never exceeding the limit of 5%, preventing his body from being destroyed.
Jul 26, 2017 7:56 AM
Dec 2016
Jaecp said:
TJHooker said:

Who said explode? I said "hiss, boiling tea kettle startles to erupt." Don't misrepresent me.

The part that got scared is just his right side, but this is narrative convenience and not an indication that his mother was careful in her scalding.

And if that's your only argument then, ok, I agree with you. And then Shoto forgave her anyway. It's a shonen series, man.

I read the wiki and turns out she actually did through the tea pot at him. She didn't actually physically pour it on him. It is also elaborated that it is due to mental instability. My position is still similar, but my opinion on his mother has definitely softened.
Jul 26, 2017 8:00 AM

Aug 2016
This hype though, just like season 1.

Set by SenpieX
Jul 26, 2017 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
a really solid episode. i already loved Todoroki since the beginning but i'm liking him even more now that he's growing as a character as well, definitely my favorite character from this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2017 2:04 PM

Apr 2015
Stain or maybe Hidan?
Jul 27, 2017 1:50 AM
Jul 2017
TJHooker said:
Jaecp said:

I read the wiki and turns out she actually did through the tea pot at him. She didn't actually physically pour it on him. It is also elaborated that it is due to mental instability. My position is still similar, but my opinion on his mother has definitely softened.

Well, I suppose thats something! Cheers
Jul 27, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2016
Really great episode, I had goosebumps from beginning to end.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 27, 2017 5:17 PM

Jun 2017
Damn! This was such a good episode! I loved that fight scene at the end, Midoriya and Todoroki are badass and they're a really strong duo!
Jul 28, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2016
Best episode so far. Goddamn.

5/5
Jul 28, 2017 10:05 PM
Jul 2017
hiddenhokage said:
Best episode so far. Goddamn.

5/5

Goddamn indeed. I can't stop marathoning episode 16. Seriously, I'm kind of happy I don't know how many times I've watched Midoriya fight Stain now because, holy shit
Jul 29, 2017 10:57 AM

Apr 2010
GoldenDevilGamer said:
siradix said:
Has Shouto's mom ever apologized for scaring his face? I know Shouto has apologized for not talking to her for years but what about his mother?
It said that his mother also apologized.
She physically harmed him. I really wish this had been deeper looked into. Shoto is far too nice to his mother, with a smile being all it took to get past everything
Jul 29, 2017 10:58 AM

Apr 2010
TJHooker said:
Todoroki states how he won't forgive his father for what he's done, but it appears like he's forgiven his mother. She literally poured boiling water on his face. He should be stating that he'll never forgive her either. Why would he be searching for her forgiveness? I hope he develops in a way that he realizes his mother is an garbage human being as well.
Yes, exactly! Thank you. He has crap parents, poor thing
Jul 29, 2017 12:47 PM
Jan 2017
Temujin26S said:

Nice ad hominem I explained why but seems you can't get it through your skull so now throwing burning hot water on a child is acceptable because of a breakdown your clearly retarded and an idiot. It was partly hatred from her side due him supposedly becoming like Endeavor if not she would have never stated that he was becoming more like Endeavor.

"Nice ad hominem" he says, as he used a more extreme ad hominem. She didn't hate him, it's endeavor she's traumatized by. She lapsed because unfortunately his left side reminded her of endeavor. Nowhere in the phone call did she say she's growing to hate todoroki.

Also no, hurting your child is in no way acceptable. That's why she was sent to a fucking mental hospital for ten years, ffs.

All todoroki wanted to do was to reconcile with his mother, to put this stuff behind him and move forward. They did, she apologized to him and encouraged him to move forward. And here you are whining that he shouldn't because she hasn't suffered enough and should pay more.[/quote]

It pretty clear she hated him when she said his fire side was disgusting and that he was becoming more like him which there was no evidence to suggest that, I'm talking about how there's no know consistency regarding Todoroki as they were both bad parents period. I wasn't complaining just making a point.
Aug 1, 2017 12:00 AM

Feb 2010
That was pretty sad. Poor Iida. And todoroki accepting his fire is gonna be awesomeee. But deku is getting a lot stronger too. Can't wait for more!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Aug 1, 2017 5:07 AM

Jun 2013
oh man that was intense
Aug 1, 2017 10:04 AM

Mar 2016
It surprised me how much Todoroki has changed. Never expected him to intern at Endeavors agency. The end with Stains glare had me super excited too!
Aug 3, 2017 6:45 PM

Jun 2009
callmetheBigD said:
BlossomBurst said:

If I had to choose as of right now, I probably prefer Facepalm over Stain. I feel like Stain could become an interesting villain/anti-hero down the road, there are certainly signs of it, but Shigaraki's petulant child thing he's got going on is kind of amusing to me as a counter point to Deku. Both are the student of some powerful hero/villain ( to me it's being strongly suggested that the "master" is related to All-Might/Gran Torino btw) but Deku is very studious whereas Shigaraki is to put it simply a brat.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 5, 2017 6:49 AM

Mar 2016
Just watched episode 16 and when I remember the chapters adapted from the manga, I felt that this was a rushed adaptation (except at the end when the pace slowed down a bit)... I would have prefered to see a bigger arc when we have a villain like Stain because his characterization felt to soft whem compared to the manga where he was an awesome villain.
Aug 5, 2017 11:55 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Excellent episode. So emotionally charged and action packed.

I find myself sympathizing with Stain's ideals, and that's what makes him a compelling villain. His desire to see true and selfless heroes as compared to the selfish and conceited heroes that have polluted society is something that makes a lot of sense.

Finally seeing Deku in action by finally starting to control One For All is so satisfying.
Aug 5, 2017 7:18 PM
Mar 2014
The main character had the right blood type.....
Aug 8, 2017 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
Shit Deku looked badass when he punched Stain's face outta nowhere. And when he took him down too.

Stain might be a villain but he's a man of principle. Gotta respect that.
Aug 8, 2017 2:40 PM
Jun 2016
Guys, does anybody know which track is the one playing when Todoroki and Midoriya are starting fighting as a team against Hero Killer, when Todoroki is giving a monologue? After 19:00, with the female vocals. Thank you :)
Aug 9, 2017 10:40 AM
Mar 2012
Bones got these epic punches.
So much weight & intensity to the dialogue, drawing in Todoroki's backstory & intern choice at the perfect right time for Iida.
Stain has some depth as the new villain, hoping for backstory of what spurred him to prune the bad heroes.
Sep 3, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2016
One of the best episodes so far! Amazing action and just an all around intense episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 12, 2017 9:52 AM
Apr 2014
Ok That was pretty damn amazing. The moment Midoriya arrived was awesome already but I never expected Todoroki to be the first to follow that call (I guess that was a lot easier if you watched carefully though. Should have been visible on his smartphone when he sent the location unless it was coincidence that Todoroki arrived). But also finding out what happened with Todoroki in that short time frame and why he decided to go with his father's agency was nice.

Also Midoriya and Todoroki make a pretty good team. Now I wish they would have to fight together more often. Well, maybe that'll happen further into the story.

Sep 12, 2017 8:05 PM

Jul 2015
Is anyone else annoyed as much as I am at Iida? The fact that he wants justice for his brother is pretty understandable, so nothing really wrong there, but I just cringe so hard at how he's just so consumed with vengeance that he literally loses all sense of rationality and good judgment.. I mean yeah I'm not gonna deny the fact that those things can actually happen, but it's just so uninteresting and boring.. and then when they had that little flashback of him and his older brother and what not, I just couldn't help but not care any less about it. I was honestly hoping that 'Stain' would somewhat punish him more, but of course that'll never happen in these kinds of shows. Can someone explain to me what the appeal is with his character, because it seems like a lot of people are quite interested with his character.. I just find him cringey... like c'mon dude, you're not the only person with family issues, suck it up. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing all these cool, calm, collected, and badass MCs lol.

Another thing that I hate with these shounen anime is just how long it takes for a simple fight scene.. like this is the second episode on the fight against 'Stain', and now we're moving on to the 3rd episode, not to mention how there was only a decent amount of action. I mean that's just how shounen anime are.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate this anime. I'm quite intrigued by the story itself, but things like these make it a bit less interesting for me.

caught in the wonder
Sep 19, 2017 6:47 AM

Jul 2017
Stain's quirk was reminiscent of Hidan from naruto when it comes to the blood
Sep 30, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2012
Well that was absolutely amazing! Really looking forwards to see what's next!
Oct 10, 2017 6:07 AM

Jan 2017
JESUS CHRIST TODOROKI TEAMING UP WITH MIDORIYA WAS THE FREAKING BEST.

So glad he can control better One For all, now he can fight for real. Also, seeing Todoroki grow and learn is just so beautiful.

THIS IS SO GOOD. THE FIGHT SCENES WERE RIDICULOUSLY GREAT.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 22, 2017 5:38 PM

May 2010
Stain reminded me of Hidan from Naruto so much, I thought he would start hurting himself with that blade in similar s&m way xD But to my surprise, he turns ot to be more interesting villain than I thought.

Come on Iida, don't be another vengeful idiot, you're supposed to become a hero, remember?
Nov 2, 2017 8:14 AM

Mar 2015
Stain's actually a really badass villain! He's really tough to take down but I'd like to see him against the more formidable foes!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 19, 2017 10:23 AM

Sep 2013
Damn....Stain needs to get his ass kicked fast!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 20, 2017 8:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Great episode. Stain is one heck of a villain.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 30, 2017 6:48 PM

Jul 2013
That was an intense episode. Stain is definitely not a normal and more interesting villain I would say.

Even if I don't like Endeavor, especially after what he did with Todoroki and his mother, I was so glad to see him grill one of these Nomus :D

And damn Midoriyas appearance was just badass with that smash into Stains face. I didn't do to much but at least he saved Iida. Midoriya changed so much and he's only using 5% of One for All. Stain has an interesting ability. Normally if you're alone against him it's hard not to get scratched, most of all because he's so damn fast.

It was also nice to see Todoroki joined the fight, but even he + Midoriya had so much problems. He way to strong. The only they can hope is a pro hero and even then it isn't a guarantee that they're save.

So the villains have 6 Nomus overall. At least nobody of these is as strong as the Nomu of the first season.

I'm worried for Iida. He totally forgot what it's about to be a hero. Helping and being a example for other people. The only thing he wants is revenge at Stain for his brother.

I'm curious what will happen next. The city is in total chaos and Stain is super dangerous.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2017

234 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2017

205 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 11, 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.