3It was OK
12.5%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
8 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2017 10:53 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So beautiful. So beautiful final chapter!

Makoto was so embarrassed to look at Reita's face after having her first the night before. Reita was actually being considerate and remained as normal as possible. But Makoto wouldn't even look at him! So cute! But then she literally stole him from his friends and then hugged him from behind and she was still so embarrassed that she requested him to not look her way! Of course Reita would force his way and look at her. But then he hugged her and kissed her! And then tells her that he is the one who should pull the kabe-don and not her! ❤

And then Reita meets Makoto's mother on her way from groceries and tells her that he is really serious about Makoto. Amazingly enough, once she reaches home, Makoto tells her that she plans to invite her father over! That blush in Makoto's mother's face means she kinda hoped it would happen sometime.

Reita's family also came over as Makoto's father came to visit them. As Reita's plan to go for higher studies in a different prefecture came into discussions, Makoto's father and Reita's mother made a little fun of how Makoto would be lonely, and she should already become a bride. Reita without any hesitance pulls Makoto towards him and declares in front of everyone, to their surprise, how he has been thinking about Makoto and himself! That was practically telling everyone in both families how Makoto means so much to him and he hopes to have a future with her. ❤

And then after the dinner, the sweetest part of the entire manga happened. Reita tells Makoto that even if he dated other girls before, it never seemed right to him. He probably hadn't realized why he always ended up seeing Makoto even when the girls he dated were opposed to it. Then Yuusuke came to the picture and he realized he would never want another guy to have Makoto. Makoto at that point was about to break down in tears. It was such a powerful panel. And as she wiped her eyes, Reita gently touches her cheek and tells her that he would wait 5 years, 7 years, as many years Makoto would need to decide on a future with him. As Makoto closes her eyes and they hug each other, we know what would be her answer, no matter how many years she would take to give it Reita. ❤

Fast forward several years, Makoto is shown getting ready because Reita is coming back after a while. Makoto's expression was so pretty and she looked like a beautiful woman, as if she was waiting for her man to return. Reita who has turned into an extremely handsome man waiting in the veranda next to hers and asks her if she has decided on her answer yet. Makoto says yes. ❤

おわり

Childhood friend romance can be really beautiful if it's done right. Reita's realization that he needs Makoto in his life and Makoto's realization of becoming lovers isn't the end, but the beginning of many new things that would last a lifetime were wonderfully presented in this manga. The second half of the manga, particularly since Makoto realized she was in love with Reita improved the manga tremendously. The rest was cute, fluffy, sometimes funny, often hot and undeniably beautiful. This was one of the best childhood romance manga I have read. :)

9/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Jul 2017
Where the wedding chapter? I like wedding chapter
Jan 17, 2019 7:13 AM
Apr 2018
Can you please tell me Where can I find those completed chapters?
May 2, 2020 9:04 AM

Jul 2012
Saira_JK said:
Can you please tell me Where can I find those completed chapters?
its english licensed, you need to buy it or know someone who owns the digital volumes.
Jan 20, 2022 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
Nah Sakurai you don't need to apologize in the end, I think it's a normal thing to make love and yes they did their flirty thing inside a room together, just everything is going real smooth. Also the bond time with their family was something I find it really memorable though I didn't pay attention to it that much and that hug between Sakurai and Reita was a good moment :( WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE THOUGH>>!!!>>>!> I need it asap but overall, it's a 9/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 7, 2023 6:22 PM
Jun 2021
I thought the final chapter was charming but a little unsatisfying?? Reita's confession of how long he's lived Makoto was awesome, I wish it came sooner. I also wanted to see more of Makoto and Reita just being a couple, not awkward and fumbling. Things felt slightly abrupt and it seems the whole story was just leading them to spend the night together. overall, I did enjoy the story but just wanted a liiiiiittle bit more of the after story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 32 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 21, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:52 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 31 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 20, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 30 Discussion

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:31 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 29 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:28 PM

Poll: » Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru. Chapter 28 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.