Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2017 1:56 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Action packed episode with focus to Kiawe and his Tortunator.

That Shell Smash + Z move (glorious animation in that scene) gave him the victory over the Alolan Marowak, who decided to join his team, awesome!

That weird trio of identic guys xD
Jul 21, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2016
Well, this was not what I thought it would be xD Alolan Marowak defeating Kiawe and then losing in the rematch... to later join his team lol

Again, this was an anime version of Kiawe's Trial because instead of Salazzle it was Alolan Marowak serving, in this case, as "a kind of Totem Pokemon" and there were also the weird Hikers interfering in the photos xD

Shell Smash is a cool move btw ^^ And devastating if used with the Z-Move lol Now... What's next is what many people complained in the games. I wonder how does it feel to watch THAT in the anime xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Jul 22, 2017 11:17 AM

May 2013
that was some cheeky pokemon.
the kaki's pokemon is really difficult handling small, fast pokemon.
Jul 22, 2017 8:57 PM
Oct 2009
Finally a episode with a little action. ^^
I'm really glad that kaki catch marowak. :3

Btw i really miss team rocket...
I mean i don't see them, i really miss these guys... :(
Jul 24, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
they have to have Hikers photobomb at the end just like the game's fire trial

side note: i like that they kinda did away of the character of the day format...saves the grief of waiting for a likable to MAYBE return even tho they wont

another note: however not liking this deal where Ash gets to capture only the new pokemons
Jul 27, 2017 9:21 AM

Jul 2016
Well, we gotta go get the Wela crown back from the Alolan Marowak, let's go....

YOU!!!!

Looks like this is Kiawe's story. And I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty good. He also gets a new addition to the team, an Alolan Marowak. And to think it all started with a serious crime against nature. ha ha ha, why are we not feeding him to the Vulgi...I mean, Mandibuzz's by now? But still, his Turtonator learning Shell Smash was a nice touch. Now all we need is a White Herb and we will have proof that this show is becoming intelligent. Honestly, is it me, or are Lana and Kiawe having a great time in Akala?

OH NO!! Hiker David....x3!!!!!
OK, for those of you who don't know, in the Akala Fire Trial, there is a hiker who photo-bombs you during the trial. This jerk was my first genuine jumpscare. Freddie Fazbear, yeah, all around dick, but at least him killing you is YOUR fault. Mimikyu, creepy, True but then again, if you played the Bioshock series, it'll take a little getting used to. Hiker David on the other hand? Out of nowhere and totally uncalled for!
Congratulations Hiker David, I salute you in your rise to memedom and I wish that any punishment you receive for inconveniences that YOU have caused happen to you AND ONLY you.
Now Piss Off!!!
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Jul 28, 2017 1:53 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Alolan Marowak was very interesting, how the episode, nice adventure and fight!!!
Oct 12, 2017 7:24 AM

Apr 2015
The Hikes alone made it 5/5
Nov 29, 2017 10:37 PM

Mar 2014
Even in the anime, we cannot escape the Hikers! I died every time they showed lmao

Mar 18, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2010
Nice episode and marowak certainly makes a good addition to kiawe his team :)

Love the adaption from the game lol those hikers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 17, 2016

105 by crackingfeetlol »»
Mar 29, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Nov 3, 2019

52 by leanrv »»
Feb 22, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 144 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 20, 2019

28 by leanrv »»
Feb 20, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 143 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 13, 2019

18 by leanrv »»
Feb 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 139 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Crzykido - Sep 15, 2019

58 by leanrv »»
Feb 7, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.