Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 24, 2017 7:38 PM

Apr 2015
I have no idea who is behind all the rituals and demon things. It's good to see a show that has interesting mysteries

The man with the skull mask was really creepy hahahahah.

The only problem so far with this show is the number of mysteries they are solving at the same time. Maybe if they focus in one and then move on to another would be better
Jul 25, 2017 10:34 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Boi.
Exorcisms, meth overdoses, pedo priests, satanists nazis...

It sure escalated quick
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 25, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2017
Can someone expalin when nicolas read this sentence in this book:

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ 
๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆโœจ 
Jul 25, 2017 2:37 PM

Jun 2015
Mochichou said:

That refers to Satan.
Jul 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2017
TrashDax said:
Mochichou said:

That refers to Satan.

Thanks so much but i dont understand why it refers to satan when they are all religious?.-.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ 
๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆโœจ 
Jul 27, 2017 6:09 AM

Jun 2015
Mochichou said:
TrashDax said:

That refers to Satan.

Thanks so much but i dont understand why it refers to satan when they are all religious?.-.

I thought it was obvious that someone in that church facility is worshipping the devil. May or may not have something to do with the founding father being a nazi.
Jul 27, 2017 6:47 AM

Nov 2016
Despite not liking the start, this got pretty interesting, even tho like others already mentioned it's quite packed with a lot of stuff and mystery after mystery.

Oh the irony xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 27, 2017 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
That jumpscare really got me!

I have a feeling that both women (don't remember their names) were raped by the priests and the shock was too big for them that they have supressed the memory.

And also, i like Lauren :D hope he get's more screen time.
Jul 27, 2017 7:41 PM

Jan 2015
This is so fast paced its crazy, especially at the end of this episode. We were switching between scenes way too fast. Too much info dumb but i dont mind, i just hope the pacing was a bit slower.

Can anyone tell me if a person can scratch himself so badly with a nail if he has short nails? i suppose since they are males they should have short nails.
Jul 28, 2017 11:54 AM
Jan 2016
What an episode that was OH MY
I feel bad for Marco he's a victim of such a pedo priest
Rape, Drug, Nazi, Devil shipping, having so much money in there bank account WOOOOWWW I'm loving the direction the show takes
I love how they're trying to show how the church can be this corrupted because they do exist There is a lot of church and priest who are corrupted in this world and it's real
Mario is being strangled it's logical now of how he is floating in the air
And that cliffhanger MY GOD I was so terrified at that part and I hope that Roberto will be safe
Can't wait to watch more
Jul 29, 2017 2:33 PM

Feb 2014
Spooky skeleton jumpscare got me
Aug 14, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2015
Some info chaining were nice. Notably when the schizophreniac woman talked about her father arrival aboard the xxxurg, I immediately expected him to be some nazi runaway who landed here on a zeppelin and it made sense with the UFO anecdote. Too bad most elements revealed don't let you the time to piece together before the super investigators say it out loud.

"Who would have thought a catholic priest would make his student his plaything?"
Church, money, murders, sexual abuses, Nazi, drugs and more... in one single case. That's too much. I guess this will keep them busy until the series mid-point at the very least.

3/5
Aug 22, 2017 8:11 AM

Jun 2016
Idk why, but this show is like showing how most of the so-called "miracles" that has been happening or being witnessed in this world are all bull and can be explained with science which I really find interesting. Because mostly of these "so-called miracles" are all overexaggerated by the Catholic church and its followers, I mean seriously.

Moving on, pretty interesting episode. Though, I noticed as they go deeper their investigation, the more cases they have to solve which is suffocating.

A poor innocent soul raped by a priest. That's not new. If y'all watched the movie Spotlight, it'll wake you up on how fucked Vatican is.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(๏ผ^-^)๏ผโ˜†โ™ชโ™ชโ˜†๏ผผ(^๏ผ^๏ผผ)
Aug 26, 2017 10:50 AM

Nov 2007
haha,at this point this anime should have slice of life tag because all that shit is real...it's even worse than this. People say it's too much but that's what the church is...
The only thing that doesn't seem real is,how those two main priests are so scientific:')
Sep 21, 2017 10:53 AM

Dec 2015
This reminds me of those old stories about what's going on inside those cloistered church from the old days.

Father Klaus deserves his death for what he did to that student. Maybe the woman with fake babies was also raped. Maybe they are hiding more victims like her in their asylum or underground room. I read an old story about those nuns who got raped and got pregnant and then hidden under a dark isolated room - after they lost their mind for what happened or they were hidden in there until they have a miscarriage. Maybe Anna was raped as well or the whole thing about her was fake.

That Skeleton shocked the soul out of me. lol
Oct 24, 2017 1:00 PM

May 2012
Another very fancy episode and what an ending! Really looking forwards to see what's next.
Mar 21, 2020 5:36 AM

Dec 2013
I hate movies or shows with exorcism, I tend to avoid them o.o so I'm quite relieved that it a psychotic event due to overdose of drugs.

But I feel bad for Carlos, damn it.

A lot of things are making sense now, thanks to Hiragi but jeez, that skull face at the end scared the hell out of me. I almost threw my phone

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 4, 2020 9:27 AM

Mar 2010
Things are getting more crazy and confusing!! Hope Carlos get the help he needs after they finish the investigation... Everyone seems pretty suspect so far.. Im guessing Michael is the child that is still alive?

Oct 21, 2022 6:54 PM

Oct 2019
Man, what a situation. Like many have said, lot of cases branching off from this one case. However, im all for the aliens, Nazis, drugs, Vatican corruption, and Catholic priest child sex......well minus that last part. And similar to what others have said, i felt not just this ep but these past 3 eps have a kinda fast pace and dont give you time to process this information before they reach their conclusion. Regardless, im all for them finding the actual causes behind these cases.
Also, note, i was not scared by the skeleton jumpscare. But it did get me interested real quick.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Light Novel - for those who want to follow the story

Willowspell - Sep 26, 2017

10 by little_raven »»
Feb 9, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

69 by little_raven »»
Feb 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

42 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2017

73 by little_raven »»
Feb 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

23 by TheColonel76 »»
Dec 26, 2023 5:16 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.