Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ははは

That was such a good chapter. I am so glad they talked about all the things that led to the misunderstanding that wrenched our hearts! I am so glad that they really are becoming honest with their feelings and letting each other know how precious they are to each other!

This was such a wonderful chapter. Loved it how Naoya kissed Nonoka in between talking as if it was such a natural thing to do for him! Nonoka couldn't even prepare herself. She is so adorable!

And now they are gonna be in their first name basis. I am so happy for them. This manga almost made it difficult for me to swallow foods when I thought they would end up going separate ways but now I am SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! It's like chocolate cake, cream puff, glazed donuts and everything that is sweet!

I just hope this manga remains this cute from here on. I love it the most when Nonoka experiencing new things in her love for Naoya and Naoya showing new sides to his character to Nonoka like that in this chapter!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 19, 2017 2:17 AM
May 2013
konnichiwaaa~

I saw your comment in my profile (Thank you ^^) but somehow I can't reply so I came here to fangirl lol XD

It was super awesome and I can't say more!!
Although the whole chapter was about clearing up things but it still makes my kokoro go doki doki *kyaaa XDD*

maybe this is what make this manga precious and special (at least for me haha), that these two seem to be so close and have these kinds of conversion which other shoujo manga lacks. *so heartwarming*

Also that part when Kiriyama-kun said "なんだ最近じゃん” woaaah that clearly proves that he liked her loooong time ago no?!!! *GYAAA WHY NONOKA DIDN'T ASK HIM, WHY!!!?"

I hope she'll ask him soon in the coming chapters ^-^.

(I'm so excited to next chapter!! *kya kya XD* , according to the official site of Betsuma, it'll be about Nonoka's friends realizing the change of her after getting a BF.) ..<< hope that she'll pass the Tsuishi first XD.
Jul 19, 2017 2:39 AM

Nov 2007
ははは

Sent you friends! (Although it's more often than not that I get the reqs :P). My profile comments are limited to friends only. :)

Yeah, I totally read that part and I was like since when? Don't tell me from the very first time! I like Naoya a lot! He is kind of awkward but that's what makes him different from other male characters in contemporary shoujo manga. He is not rude, uninterested. He is just... different.

The last few chapters have been so good that it brought life back to me. I always prefer manga where it's awkward between the main couple even though they love each other so much. Suteki na Kareshi is definitely becoming one of my faves.

If the next chapter is gonna be about passing her make-up test, I am assuming she's gonna do so with flying colours and her friends be like "やっぱり恋がののかを変わった" :D

ははは
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 21, 2017 2:07 PM
May 2013
shanimebib said:
ははは

Sent you friends! (Although it's more often than not that I get the reqs :P). My profile comments are limited to friends only. :)

Oh, I see, that's why.
well, I opened this account just to record the manga and anime I watch so I don't know anyone XD

shanimebib said:

Yeah, I totally read that part and I was like since when? Don't tell me from the very first time! I like Naoya a lot! He is kind of awkward but that's what makes him different from other male characters in contemporary shoujo manga. He is not rude, uninterested. He is just... different.

IKR?!!! Totally agree!!!!!!!!!

shanimebib said:

If the next chapter is gonna be about passing her make-up test, I am assuming she's gonna do so with flying colours and her friends be like "やっぱり恋がののかを変わった" :D

Hahaha, it must be like that XDD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suteki na Kareshi Chapter 16 Discussion

shanimebib - May 29, 2017

6 by CQLLIST »»
Feb 12, 2022 12:35 PM

Poll: » Suteki na Kareshi Chapter 15 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 27, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Feb 12, 2022 12:31 PM

Poll: » Suteki na Kareshi Chapter 14 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 12, 2017

1 by CQLLIST »»
Feb 12, 2022 12:26 PM

Poll: » Suteki na Kareshi Chapter 13 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Feb 12, 2022 12:21 PM

Poll: » Suteki na Kareshi Chapter 12 Discussion

1 by CQLLIST »»
Feb 12, 2022 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.