Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2008 12:47 AM

Mar 2008
I'm not asking whether you are satisfied with the current technical progress of emulation.

I want to know whether you still have all your consoles stored dust-free somewhere far from any electrostatics and still use them like back in the days or whether you already sold them without hesitation and play your old-school classics via emulation on your pc.

Personally, I never thought about selling any of my babies. But still I use emulation a lot, be it for fan translations or systems I don't own (yet).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 11, 2008 11:36 AM
Oct 2007
yeah still got the conoles my whole family got a gaming problem ( ^-^ ) and yes I play all the old games at the computer sometime... it's easy to get just.. it's easy to just save the current state if you need to work or go to school it... you remember all the annoying moment were you always did die at... just save continue...die reload.. and so on... still not as enjoyable as playing on console but.... I think you get the point ^^
Aug 16, 2015 4:43 AM

Aug 2015
To experience the game it is definitively enough but as a Collector I would like to get my hands on an SNES and those RPG classics. Recently started playing Breath of Fire on the PC.
Aug 18, 2015 7:41 PM

May 2013
i still keep all of my systems, but i also use emulators as well. i connect my xbox controller for a more authentic feel when i do.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Old School System?

Kaioh - Dec 9, 2007

17 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 20, 2021 10:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.