Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Katsugeki Shoujo Tanteidan Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 17, 2017 8:06 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The OP and ED are lit as heck, great idol sound, totally my kind of J-pop~!

The scene when she held up her skirt to grab the gun out her pantsu was sexy~
I write game reviews that you can check out here: 🎮

Mar 31, 2019 1:26 AM

Fun bit of animation to watch. Girls, yuri, guns, explosions, car crashes, oujosamas, tanks, spaceships, I'm pretty satisfied for a 26 minute short animation.

I don't really understand the strong negative reaction to this one, obviously it's not going to be War and Peace considering it's a one-off OVA. GitS Sac can do a lot more in 24 minutes, but that has already established characters and setting. Girl's Detective Club is nonsensical, but I've certainly seen anime about the same length that I would consider a much bigger waste of time.

Sep 2, 2019 10:28 PM

glassknuckles said:
Fun bit of animation to watch. Girls, yuri, guns, explosions, car crashes, oujosamas, tanks, spaceships, I'm pretty satisfied for a 26 minute short animation.

I don't really understand the strong negative reaction to this one, obviously it's not going to be War and Peace considering it's a one-off OVA. GitS Sac can do a lot more in 24 minutes, but that has already established characters and setting. Girl's Detective Club is nonsensical, but I've certainly seen anime about the same length that I would consider a much bigger waste of time.

The "strong negative reaction" is because some 4channer youtuber that thinks he's god gift to anime culture just because he watches old OVAs made out like this was the worst anime ever and now everyone just blindly follows his opinion. While I didn't find this THAT bad, I didn't exactly like it, found it kinda bland and generic. It wasn't offensively bad but I feel like it's newfound reputation will be the only thing keeping me from forgetting I even watched it in about a week.
Modified by kandi_gloss, Sep 2, 2019 10:34 PM

Nov 19, 2019 10:06 AM

That was one incomprehensible mess.