Forum Settings
Forums
Jul 16, 2017 8:17 AM

A little heartwarming scenes here and there, reading while listening to the anime soundtracks. Whatever remains of my already-broken heart died again.

Jul 16, 2017 10:33 AM
Germs_N_Spices said:
A little heartwarming scenes here and there, reading while listening to the anime soundtracks. Whatever remains of my already-broken heart died again.

Yeah, this is actually a heartwarming story but the feels keeps backstabbing me like a motherfucker T_T

So you finally read the EX volume, Sukamoka next?
Modified by dodgemoto_23, Jul 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Jul 16, 2017 10:49 AM

dodgemoto_23 said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

Yeah, this is actually a heartwarming story but the feels keeps backstabbing me like a motherfucker T_T

Alas, I cannot read Japanese. It'll be a while I get my hands on a copy of SukaMoka I can actually get into.

Jul 16, 2017 10:55 AM
Germs_N_Spices said:
dodgemoto_23 said:

Alas, I cannot read Japanese. It'll be a while I get my hands on a copy of SukaMoka I can actually get into.

Oh is that so, so you read the EX volume in a different language? and I'm literally alone here, I don't have anyone to talk to about Sukamoka, fuck.

Jul 21, 2017 8:07 AM

dodgemoto_23 said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

Oh is that so, so you read the EX volume in a different language? and I'm literally alone here, I don't have anyone to talk to about Sukamoka, fuck.

I just hope fgilan-sama translates this version too. I don't know what this book contains but I see Leila on the main page. And I WANT LEİLA. She has nearly zero screen time on the main story
Modified by Kozis, Feb 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 21, 2017 8:20 PM
I just hope fgilan-sama translates this version too. I don't know what this book contains but I see leila on the main page. Annd I WANT LEİLA. She has too little screen time on main story

Don't worry, Leila definitely got the love she deserved.