Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2017 2:46 AM

Mar 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
You know, the whole investigation itself is actually kinda fun. I like how over the top the details of the murders are, it fits the tone of Death Note very well... but I was absolutely disgusted at what Misora said about L. She's supposed to be this really intelligent, badass woman who cares about her family, and even though she had only one episode of screen time in the anime, she was easily the most interesting side character. Here she tells someone that they're a failed abortion, and that they should kill themselves, just because that person has some weird nerdy behaviour and doesn't dress well. What in the actual fuck? My bullies in middle school said that to me, one would think that an FBI agent would be more mature...

This really ruined the character of Misora for me. At least I will have comfort in knowing that she'll get killed by Kira...
Aug 29, 2019 9:25 PM

May 2016
I actually don't blame Naomi for being so appalled towards Ryuzaki since his already strange habits from the anime have escalated to the point of him looking like a complete nutjob. I even had to stop reading for a few seconds because that page where she ranted to L about that weirdo without realizing who that guy is was just too funny for me. Not to mention that she's still a relatively inexperienced agent in her field who hasn't been given the responsibility of being a wife and mother.

Visualizing L popping out from a bed, eating from the jar like that and walking on all fours in a crime scene was absolutely hilarious and I wished that I could've seen those scenes in all its glory in an anime movie adaptation. The way that they decoded BB's message with the manga and the book was so satisfying that it proved that they make quite a team after all.

May 30, 2021 2:46 PM

Dec 2007
LOL, telling L all that about ... himself xD
though i really can't blame naomi, Light too would probably give L a good punch and some insults if he wouldn't identify himself as L.

as for the code, that was truly epic, kinda worried since the author isn't the original but he pulled that off very well
Jun 25, 2023 1:40 AM
Nov 2022
the plot twist at the end! wow!

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 21, 2022

4 by XxshigurimaxX »»
Jan 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases Chapter 7 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jun 13, 2014

8 by ohnewnew »»
Aug 28, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases Chapter 6 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - Mar 6, 2010

9 by ohnewnew »»
Aug 27, 2021 4:54 PM

» Death note novel order

ewdisgusting - Jul 28, 2021

9 by ewdisgusting »»
Jul 29, 2021 2:20 AM

Poll: » Death Note Another Note: Los Angeles BB Renzoku Satsujin Jiken Chapter 3 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Sep 2, 2019

1 by User-Name »»
May 31, 2021 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.