Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2017 2:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> I'm Toru's friend

That sounds honest somewhat.
Jul 17, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2015
Hijiri's pretty savage in this one. But I like it; it makes the story all the more real. And now I understand what's going on in Toru's mind. Life really isn't so simple. When you don't know what's going to happen in the future, you end up too afraid to make a decision. That's just how it is.
I'm really curious as to which direction this manga is heading in. As always, I'm more that eager to find out.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 26, 2017 4:17 AM
Jul 2016
Umm I got slightly confused by what Hijiri said to Sasamori lol, could someone explain?
Aug 1, 2017 1:35 PM
Apr 2011
mosam00 said:
Umm I got slightly confused by what Hijiri said to Sasamori lol, could someone explain?

He basically told her that Toru has serious problems making friends because he's an Iris Zero, and Koyuki being Koyuki just attracts people to her, thus she doesn't have to worry about friendships ending like Toru does. If Toru rejected her, then she's out one friend, but she can easily make more friends. Toru can't do that, so he wants to stay at the status quo so that she won't leave his life.
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Aug 8, 2017 5:04 AM

Mar 2015
rei ready to sacrifice her self... toru insecurity is too real... he is lonely and his relationship sasamori is like suden torch he luckely get to brighten his life... he is affraid to lost that light because he didn't think it will happened again twice... however sasamori see it as like trivial things since she used to it... toru get hurt by this and hajiri which his closest frind obviously didn't want it happened and had to be honest to sasamori because toru is his priority... definitely looking forward for future developemtn since they both realize what make their relationship stuck... will toru take a risk or sasamori devoting herself?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 17, 2017 9:05 AM
Apr 2014
Goodness, this manga is something else.

The wait for a new chapter is going to kill me. :/

More topics from this board

» Please some update

Hizu_ - Oct 27, 2020

30 by mochiicrdm »»
Mar 20, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Iris Zero Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

9 by Sam_Mrtz »»
Mar 18, 2:01 AM

» Iris Zero hiatus? ( 1 2 )

Rinji- - May 9, 2011

72 by TheInspectionist »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » Iris Zero Chapter 1 Discussion

konata87 - Nov 23, 2010

14 by Finn086 »»
Jun 11, 2022 9:43 AM

» Do you think that Iris Zero can be animated?

BGBenny - Dec 1, 2013

6 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 21, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.