Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Hitorijime Boyfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2017 9:14 AM

Jun 2008
Glad they made up, but i don't like how forceful Hasekura is.
Jul 21, 2017 11:13 AM

May 2017
Sftbookbee said:
I know everyone is mentioning the line "Cut ties with me or sleep with me" but I don't think it was meant to be a serious thing? He smiled and laughed a little after it, maybe I am mistaken but it definitely seems like he wasn't serious, at least not 100%. We know Kensuke shares feelings for him because of his little day dream so I'm just wondering when he will open up too and hopefully we won't see any more scenes that seem a little controlling.
you should read the manga before saying this, and you will know why many ppl bothered with it...
Grimmbae said:
I thought this series was meant to be focused on the teacher/student pairing?

Ken is fecking annoying and if this carries on I'm dropping.
maybe they will focused on kousetti(teacher x student) pair in 3-5 ep again, because they adapt hitorijime boyfriend too, so to make kousetti romance to start bloom they need to finished the conflict between hasekura x kensuke..in manga it takes 6 ch to finished :/
livexevilJul 21, 2017 11:19 AM
Jul 22, 2017 7:08 AM

Dec 2008
Of course the only option to show someone that you like him is to force a kiss. Because saying it its not an option ;/
Jul 22, 2017 1:29 PM

Sep 2009
I enjoyed the first minutes of the first episode so much and had very high hopes because it started to awesome in my opinion.

I got to say that I'm not that impressed after the second episode although I do admit I find it quite enjoyable!

The thing that I hated the most was how dumb Kensuke behaved all this time =/ I mean the whole drama about not being friends anymore was ridiculous to begin with but he didn't even understand Hasekuras feelings at all.

Jul 23, 2017 3:45 PM

Apr 2013
The ending description for episode 2 is wrong. The one who sang was Matsuoka Yoshitsugu (Kensuke).
Jul 25, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2010
I fucking hate Matsuoka Yoshitsugu's falsetto.

I'd rather see Setagawa back as the MC again.
Jul 26, 2017 12:46 AM

Jul 2008
Hasekura is lit hahaahahha
Jul 26, 2017 10:47 PM
Jul 2017
Back in my day...yaoi was no weird camera pan and weird scene skips. Back in my day yaoi was raw and hotttttttt so this is not yaoi if they keep doing that weird censor..and its definitely not getting my heart going because i'm overly frustrated on why they keep censoring the kisses or make the kisses super quick like a second or two before panning away
Jul 27, 2017 8:55 PM
Mar 2012
Fun relationship playout, tho typical pairing, immature dense kid (with a retarded reason to avoid former friend) & emo aggressive Hasekura.
Both cats cute. Might watch more, dunno yet.

Jul 28, 2017 4:58 AM
Sep 2016
SilverSkies said:
Both relationships so far seem inherently abusive, to be honest. With the main pairing, we've got a huge power unbalance(Teacher/student relationship). We've seen very little of the pairing yet, however, so I'll reserve judgement on it.

The other pairing is so cutter cookie shounen-ai I just can't bring myself to care. The oblivious bottom and the top who seems to find okay to force himself on the other guy. ''Cut ties or sleep with me?'' Hardly the base for a healthy and loving relationship, if you ask me.

Just wanted to say that I love your comment and I want to protect it.

I was so happy because the first episode seemed so cute, then I had a very HUGE dissapointment with this shitty episode. It doesn't matter if it gets cuter later, these disguting scenes already ruined everything for me.
I wonder why I keep trusting that I'll finally find a BL adaptation without abusive relationship...

For people saying:
"But you didn't read the full story meh meh meh"

Nothing justifies abuse.
NOTHING.
Aug 6, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2015
I liked how he confusion to him quickly because he will never understand XDD
May 5, 2019 6:11 AM

Jun 2013
Hasekura: If you come over to my place, I don't know what I might do.
Kensuke: It's okay! We can do anything!
I was laughing because of that conversation. XD
The ending scene left me speechless.
"Cut ties with me again or sleep with me." - Hasekura
:">>>>>
I was hoping they showed the actual kissing scene, but uuuuugh. They did not show that part. T_T
Oct 6, 2019 9:59 PM

Oct 2012
WWWhyyy does it have to be a manipulative relationship ;_; I was shipping them so much too...
Dec 14, 2019 1:55 PM

Aug 2017
"Cut ties with me again or sleep with me." LOL

This episode was weird again but i'm getting horny with the last scene. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NurguburuMay 3, 2020 5:19 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 17, 2020 8:36 AM

May 2012
Just when I said, I hope their pairing does not appear too often, they have a whole episode dedicated for it. And it seems that there's more next ep :/
Jan 22, 2021 4:20 PM
Aug 2020
whenever a show has cats in it i just instantly like it lol

that guy Hasekura seems toxic AF he's giving me Yandere vibezzz :o
ann_sordoJan 22, 2021 4:23 PM
Aug 15, 2021 4:47 AM

Jun 2020
I literally could not give two flying fucks about these little emo, cliched double pretty boy "osananajimi" shenanigans; I came for Settie and his unique and cute character design which we desperately need more of in animated BL. Okay, I admit I'm also a sucker for the teacher x student dynamic in BL We just can't have nice things, can we.

I'm only just now realizing from this thread that the anime is apparently also adapting the main series' spinoff (?) which I obviously won't read because cliched BL is cliche, not to mention I cannot stand these two characters at all (and their voices...look, Matsuoka's a great dude but holy shit does his performance as this character make me wanna bash my head into a wall.)
Aug 13, 2022 9:45 AM
Jul 2021
tis cute! and funny
Sep 1, 2023 5:12 PM
Jan 2020
Damn they're quite fast in their relationship honesly
Nov 6, 2023 1:40 AM
Jun 2023
this was an okay episode better than the last one. it was watchable in 1.5x speed. the pacing is too slow. the story line is okay classic get together on relationship kinda episode. Shinomiya- i mean, Kensuke is kinda annoying type character but after a while i got numb by it. Asaya the ikemen blonde was okay at first, im kinda dig on cool mysterious vibe of him but after the end twist i just saw him as a pushover sociopath. i felt like his final delivery is kinda haste (?) it develop too quickly...

AND WHY DID THEY DRAW CAT SOO UGLY!!! UGLY KITTEN IN EP 1 AND UGLY BLACK CAT IN THIS EPISODE TOO!!!!
Nov 6, 2023 1:43 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to ibraheem234
well that was unexpected... kensuke voice makes you want to listen to him more...or is it just me
@ibraheem234 I can't stand with his pitchy voice
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KannoSugako - Sep 23, 2017

59 by Abbychi »»
Jan 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

livexevil - Jul 22, 2017

54 by luviendsol »»
Dec 3, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

27CansOfTuna - Jul 8, 2017

90 by seyowan »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:33 PM

» Does this new visual imply a new season in production (or is this just delusional wishful thinking)?

__potato__ - Jun 27, 2023

8 by KawaiiSmile »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:36 AM

» Is this supposed to be season 1 or no?

RealCheeze - Feb 12, 2023

3 by RealCheeze »»
Feb 12, 2023 8:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.