Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2009
Robiiii said:
Sorry that I reply to an message but...even Seven Deadly Sins? Really now?

Bringing up NnT also annoys me because only common element is Dumbsta's vague demon conection when other series has few thousand years old professional warrior.
Oct 3, 2017 2:37 PM

Dec 2014
bastek66 said:
Robiiii said:
Sorry that I reply to an message but...even Seven Deadly Sins? Really now?

Bringing up NnT also annoys me because only common element is Dumbsta's vague demon conection when other series has few thousand years old professional warrior.

Really? Just that? How about the nobles who become powerfull knights, the protectors of the Kingdom, but don't give an actual fuck about the population or weak peoples, and may easly abuse them? Sounds similar?
Oct 4, 2017 7:20 AM

May 2009
kronopy said:
bastek66 said:

Really? Just that? How about the nobles who become powerfull knights, the protectors of the Kingdom, but don't give an actual fuck about the population or weak peoples, and may easly abuse them? Sounds similar?

Similar to shitloads of series, BC main cast (Black Bulls) aren't wanted criminals like Sins.
Oct 4, 2017 10:25 AM

Oct 2015
Black Clover is the most shounen manga ever, it pretty much embranced all the troupes and cliches but they are used particularly well. It like Fairy Tail except that Tabata is actually pretty competent compared to Mashima. I think the biggest take is that there are characters developement even for side characters. Usually, side characters get obsolete after awhile but that not the case with Black Clover.

Oct 4, 2017 11:46 AM

May 2012
HaarWyvern said:
KaiserNazrin said:
Its like Fairy Tail only with less fanservice.

Fairy Tail is far better...

You are serious ?! Fairy tail is mostly filler/comedy show.

The 1st episode in Black Clover is better than like 95% episodes I've seen so far from fairy tail (I still did not finish 2nd season yet)

Not to mention, that Natsu screams is even worse than MC in this show

KaiserNazrin said:
HaarWyvern said:

Far worse, you mean.

+1

Oct 4, 2017 11:55 AM

Aug 2017
Well if you like annoying MC, weird comedy and predictible plot, give it a try. In my opinion, don't lose your time with this, less with Pierrot making the anime!
NurguburuOct 4, 2017 11:59 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 4, 2017 12:09 PM

Mar 2012
thepath said:
HaarWyvern said:

You are serious ?! Fairy tail is mostly filler/comedy show.

The 1st episode in Black Clover is better than like 95% episodes I've seen so far from fairy tail (I still did not finish 2nd season yet)

Not to mention, that Natsu screams is even worse than MC in this show

KaiserNazrin said:

Far worse, you mean.

+1

I talk about manga.
And Fairy Tail is far better. Far far far.
I don't like FT tho..
Oct 4, 2017 12:15 PM

Feb 2013
EGOIST said:
thepath said:
The OVA was not bad at all

Also, what is wrong with Studio Pierrot ?! They have good and bad anime like any other studio. Akatsuki no Yona was masterpiece, one of the best anime I've seen
they put shitloads of fillers or even sometimes diverge from the source material. Look at Twin Star Exorcist, it's shit.

It's the original publisher who decide if the studio put filler or not, if it has original content or the quantity of episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Today, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 139 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 18, 2020

45 by Vindicater »»
Apr 22, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 138 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tenshibeat - Aug 11, 2020

57 by Vindicater »»
Apr 22, 5:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.