Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2017 1:40 AM

Oct 2008
I'm really liking the pair: Mihashi x Honda!
lol at the kid...immediately telling mom that his brother Mishima is gay!
4/5.

Jul 16, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2011
This anime is so good. COME ON HONDA!!! In fact I find myself rooting so hard for both of these guys! This anime is going to be fun.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
I bet Towa have issues at his home, his mom seems to be with guy that it's not his dad...
I like how the couples are getting closer little by little
Jul 17, 2017 10:41 AM

Aug 2014
This anime is interesting and unlike others love anime/school themed this season has nice characters,pretty nice humour and handsome man and cute girls to look at
Jul 17, 2017 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
WE NEED TOWA'S backstory
I like his bromance with the lead tho
Jul 17, 2017 10:46 AM
Jul 2015
xSkipi said:
Better than the first episode, but there is still something off with this anime. imo the pace is weird, like there is no fluidity in the dialogs between the characters, it feels not natural

anyway I might drop it next episode

I agree. Something seems off but I can't pinpoint it. Still gonna watch it
Jul 17, 2017 6:31 PM

Nov 2016
Rather boring episode and it was hard to stay concentrated.

Only nice scene was the misunderstanding.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 18, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
Haha that otouto.....he realized why Towa 'spends' his nights here....

Love MamixTowa ship, better than mute kun. Did I just sensed some drama in Honda's house? More couples are to be focused, and plz improve animation a bit more...
Jul 19, 2017 3:58 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode !! This episode was really good it made me take a liking to this anime <3 , I REALLY love Mami she's really so cute and she's a tsundere type <3 <3 , And I really love Honda's character he's persistent for what he really wants and he's kinda looks like the bad-boy yet the kind type <3 .. We saw Haruki's past with Miharu and we finally know why he likes her yet he can't confess properly , But he started as a friend for now and I hope they develop more feelings and become a couple <3 <3 , And I really liked that moment where all four of them ( Honda, Mami , Miharu , Haruki ) were walking together to school I really liked it <3 <3 ... Anyways , I didn't actually want to continue this but after this episode I wanted to watch more of it cuz I really enjoyed this episode and I want to see how those four end up later <3 <3 and I'm ready for more , Looking Forward !!!!
Jul 19, 2017 10:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting tale to start the episode off. So Haruki and Miharu are childhood friends eh. For them to reunite after all this time though thats really lucky. I guess after meeting Miharu again Haruki's childhood memories are returning. It was funny seeing Towa get lectured by Haruki after how he treats Mami though but i doubt he will stop given his nature. Its funny watching Towa and Mami interact this way though. I guess her interest into Shoujo manga does clash with her image i guess so i can see why she wants this knowledge to be kept secret. Still i think this is a good first step for their friendship i think. Mami looks quite bashful when she apologizes though lol. Lol Mami has the completely wrong idea about Towa now. Haruki's expression as he saw Miharu waiting for him though was funny. Lol distracted enough to swim right into a wall lol. Hmm but to think that Mami was that worried about Towa intruding on her though. And Haruki was so happy that he had a meeting with Miharu as well though lol. So she doesn't remember him then eh.

Well this talk with Towa about Mami was a long time coming. He really needs to be mindful of her personal space though. The revelation that Towa really liked Mami though was a shock. That little fight between Towa and Haruki was funny though. Funny how that ended though. Still its nice that after that fight that they were able to have that talk though. But at least both sides were willing to take a step back and try and form a proper friendship though. Towa's behavior towards Mami was a bit too familiar i guess though. But this is a good opportunity to forge a bond though. This is how a friendship is forged after all. The moment when they shook hands though was nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
i was gonna drop it after first ep but actually even if i still find it meh its ok when i skip some scenes and i might give it a chance

besides i still havent heard the VA i wanted to hear haha
Aug 18, 2017 10:53 AM

Aug 2016
I laught so hard at this:
Nanika ga Okashii
Aug 24, 2017 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
The gay joke was super funny, lmao!
Aug 25, 2017 4:55 PM
Nov 2012
I lol'd so hard when the brother ran off to his mom yelling " I KNEW IT!" I'm really enjoying the show. Some people don't seem to enjoy it as much, I'd highly recommend to watch it in English, I feel that the dialog and voice acting is really good. I don't usually watch English dubs but I thought this time, dubs really made the show stand out. I'm loving the atmosphere of the show.
Sep 5, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2013
Hmmmmm... not what I expected from this anime. The plot moves pretty slow. Or maybe it's bc most of the characters are so monotone?

This slice of life is so average .-.

I wish it was more upbeat and cute :/
The bed wrestling scene was entertaining but otherwise meh.

Class rep should be honest and admit that she'll only fully let down her guard when his attention is only for her esp since he gives off that player vibe. And MC kinda weak. Gonna try a bit more but this has high potential of being dropped.
Oct 17, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
I'm actually really enjoying this.
Apr 21, 2018 3:59 PM

Jul 2012
It's okay. Nothing special so far. A bit cliche.
Mar 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Jul 2021
The story is at it's peak mediocracy but it's a major improvement. I still don't feel interested in the characters yet.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2017

37 by -ODA- »»
Apr 23, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2017

35 by Fubinn »»
Apr 9, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

70 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2017

33 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2017

49 by dakota_draws85 »»
May 23, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.