Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Abide in the Wind Chapter 139 Discussion

Jul 12, 2017 12:40 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not only do they have to be careful about the storm...they have to be careful for Mirage Beasts as well.

Nice to see Reihart (sorta) not using his Dragon Artifact. Just a normal guy now. Hopefully Reanna will place her trust in him. She's so traumatized to the point where it's so depressing to look at her. =(

Crazy that you'd think this wouldn't happen from 30 chapters back.

Sep 10, 2017 11:02 PM

I feel sorry for both of them honestly, I know he hurt Reana so much, but she should trust him a bit more, given the situation they are in ;; (but that's bc of my undying love for Reihart XD)

Sep 11, 2017 12:56 AM

Ridley-Laforet said:
I feel sorry for both of them honestly, I know he hurt Reana so much, but she should trust him a bit more, given the situation they are in ;; (but that's bc of my undying love for Reihart XD)

It's nice to see that someone else likes Reihart. =D Too many people still think of him as a scumbag. Oh well, we can have Reihart all to ourselves then lol.

Sep 11, 2017 5:39 AM

MistyBlue said:
Ridley-Laforet said:

It's nice to see that someone else likes Reihart. =D Too many people still think of him as a scumbag. Oh well, we can have Reihart all to ourselves then lol.

That guy has been my favorite ever since the start hoho. I'm also pleasantly surprised to see another reihart lover :D