Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 15 Discussion

Jul 25, 3:41 PM

Lmao, the kid that catched the ball Naruto threw at him just disappeared behind Sai's head ... sure he could've stopped exactly there but that was weird :D

Sumire love interest for Boruto now? - Also lmao at everyone thinking Iwabe did something to Sumire when she started crying :D

Judging from the ending song it seems we're going to get some Sarada content, she even has the Sharingan!

Aug 3, 8:03 PM

I ship Boruto and Sumire instantly >w< Although it seems Mitsuki has a thing for him as well lol not that I mind it.

Thankfully they've changed animation for ending, looks way better now - Naruto Gaiden was decent, looking forward to seeing it animated!

Oct 28, 10:56 PM

this is getting better now that the shadow shits are gone *does my obligatory happy dance*
ngl i think it's bull that sumire came back after all she plotted, like yeah people died and chakra got sucked out and you summoned nue from another realm and tried to literally erase the village from the face of this world but hi welcome back traitor
AT LEAST ERASE THOSE NASTY BRAIDS do her a flavor
i don't even know what's going on with that team, um. metal was their third member i guess and then he just poofed, wtf i miss shikadai. cmon, he's shikamaru junior! or at least inojin...
who is this boye with his eyes closed? who are you
i'd give 10 years of my life to have 10 more seconds of on-screen sasuke. why the f did you even marry sakura if you can't send a simple message to her tho like what's so busy about your mysterious life are you just going to be mysterious for the rest of your life sasookay? chill take a seat
they're really splurging on those endings huh

edit: k so i shouldn't read comments on episode threads now because i guess sarada is the new main character?? no 10q

Oct 29, 2:53 PM

suzakukaworu said:
this is getting better now that the shadow shits are gone *does my obligatory happy dance*
ngl i think it's bull that sumire came back after all she plotted, like yeah people died and chakra got sucked out and you summoned nue from another realm and tried to literally erase the village from the face of this world but hi welcome back traitor
i don't even know what's going on with that team, um. metal was their third member i guess and then he just poofed, wtf i miss shikadai. cmon, he's shikamaru junior! or at least inojin...
i'd give 10 years of my life to have 10 more seconds of on-screen sasuke. why the f did you even marry sakura if you can't send a simple message to her tho like what's so busy about your mysterious life are you just going to be mysterious for the rest of your life sasookay? chill take a seat

edit: k so i shouldn't read comments on episode threads now because i guess sarada is the new main character?? no 10q

Nobody died because of Sumire. Where was that even implied?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 29, 4:55 PM

Z4k said:
suzakukaworu said:

Nobody died because of Sumire. Where was that even implied?
i'm aware that people didn't die, the reason she came back was because nobody got hurt after all. i said that for a comedic effect. anyways, the thing is that if she *had* succeeded with her father's evil plan, people would have died so it's preposterous that she was not given any time for her crime (child or not, she was conscientious of her doings).

Nov 9, 5:57 AM

about the last minute, are those two that look like Kaguya from the movie?

Dec 7, 4:29 PM
♋ Whiteheart ♋

Another new ending but no new opening? Strange.

Dec 7, 4:51 PM

Faederwulf said:

Long running series usually change their openings after every 2 cour.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 7, 5:09 PM
♋ Whiteheart ♋

Z4k said:
Faederwulf said:

Long running series usually change their openings after every 2 cour.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've watched one and not skipped openings.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]