Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 28, 2017 10:56 PM

Jul 2016
this is getting better now that the shadow shits are gone *does my obligatory happy dance*
ngl i think it's bull that sumire came back after all she plotted, like yeah people died and chakra got sucked out and you summoned nue from another realm and tried to literally erase the village from the face of this world but hi welcome back traitor
AT LEAST ERASE THOSE NASTY BRAIDS do her a flavor
i don't even know what's going on with that team, um. metal was their third member i guess and then he just poofed, wtf i miss shikadai. cmon, he's shikamaru junior! or at least inojin...
who is this boye with his eyes closed? who are you
i'd give 10 years of my life to have 10 more seconds of on-screen sasuke. why the f did you even marry sakura if you can't send a simple message to her tho like what's so busy about your mysterious life are you just going to be mysterious for the rest of your life sasookay? chill take a seat
they're really splurging on those endings huh

edit: k so i shouldn't read comments on episode threads now because i guess sarada is the new main character?? no 10q
Oct 29, 2017 2:53 PM

Apr 2014
suzakukaworu said:
this is getting better now that the shadow shits are gone *does my obligatory happy dance*
ngl i think it's bull that sumire came back after all she plotted, like yeah people died and chakra got sucked out and you summoned nue from another realm and tried to literally erase the village from the face of this world but hi welcome back traitor
i don't even know what's going on with that team, um. metal was their third member i guess and then he just poofed, wtf i miss shikadai. cmon, he's shikamaru junior! or at least inojin...
i'd give 10 years of my life to have 10 more seconds of on-screen sasuke. why the f did you even marry sakura if you can't send a simple message to her tho like what's so busy about your mysterious life are you just going to be mysterious for the rest of your life sasookay? chill take a seat

edit: k so i shouldn't read comments on episode threads now because i guess sarada is the new main character?? no 10q

Nobody died because of Sumire. Where was that even implied?
Oct 29, 2017 4:55 PM

Jul 2016
Z4k said:
suzakukaworu said:

Nobody died because of Sumire. Where was that even implied?
i'm aware that people didn't die, the reason she came back was because nobody got hurt after all. i said that for a comedic effect. anyways, the thing is that if she *had* succeeded with her father's evil plan, people would have died so it's preposterous that she was not given any time for her crime (child or not, she was conscientious of her doings).
Nov 9, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2014
about the last minute, are those two that look like Kaguya from the movie?
Dec 7, 2017 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
Another new ending but no new opening? Strange.
Dec 7, 2017 4:51 PM

Apr 2014
Faederwulf said:

Long running series usually change their openings after every 2 cour.
Dec 7, 2017 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Z4k said:
Faederwulf said:

Long running series usually change their openings after every 2 cour.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've watched one and not skipped openings.
Jan 26, 2019 9:02 PM

Mar 2014
Boy I'm glad I read spoilers for the end of Shippuden before watching this series because I'd be so confused otherwise

There's no way I can catch up on 200 episodes in any healthy amount of time
Feb 20, 2019 12:05 AM

May 2013
Lmao Boruto talking smack saying Naruto is good-for-nothing when Sasuke doesn't even come home and Sarada doesn't complain. Wtf. Who's the REAL deadbeat dad? Lulz. Switch with Sarada for a day and see how much you'd appreciate Naruto after, ya damn idiot brat >.>

I didn't recognize Iruka-sensei til his scar ;O he looks good in that kung fu master outfit haha. I'm glad to see he's sticking close to Naruto :')

Ino-Shika-Cho trio, FUCK YES!!!!
man, I fucking LOVE how they designed Chouji. He looks BAD ASS AF!!!!!
Sep 11, 2021 12:33 AM

Jan 2020
So.. Toneri appeared. Now, Momoshiki and Kinshiki are being foreshadowed. Interesting ending.
Jun 11, 2022 11:26 PM

Dec 2012
Naruto, Sai, and Shikamaru.
Ino-Shika-Cho.
Iruka.
Naruto is home.
Sumire.
Sumire is back.
Naruto running.
Sasuke.
Kaguya's hidden jutsu?
Jougan?
Kinshiki.

Ah, yes. They're reminding us that ever since that Otsutsuki shit appeared out of nowhere, the name of the series has actually been KAGUYA or to be specific in Boruto, BORUTO: NARUTO (BUT ACTUALLY KAGUYA) NEXT GENERATIONS.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 19, 2023 11:15 AM
Jul 2020
it was good I guess
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.