Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 15, 2017 6:42 AM
Jul 2014
Eh, this is totally generic, and the MC is completely OP, but that's basically what I was expecting.

Nothing much in the way of plot yet other than generic kill N monsters questing, but hey, it's only the first episode; give it time to develop a story. I like it when shows take the time to do a little worldbuilding and don't immediately jump to in medias res to try to hook people with an action scene.
Jul 15, 2017 7:09 AM
Jan 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
Askorti said:

I see, so your reading comprehension is very much sub-par. It literally says "before scattering in all directions", so I don't know how you construed it as him vanishing and coming back. But I guess this explains why you are just so wrong about this series. You just, quite simply, don't get it. Your misguided criticism comes from lack of understanding what you see on the screen. Which I guess is quite common among SAO haters.
And as I said before, the "Deus ex machina" at the end of season 1 (end of the Fairy Dance arc) is a literal one. A god from the machine descends upon the scene, Kayaba Akihito intervenes just like in the ancient plays. It is not used as an easy way out, it's very much on purpose. It is not bad writing. On the contrary, it is quite good writing, a reference to antique conventions and motifs used in a medium completely dissimilar to the one it was originally used in. But a person so blinded by petty hate would not see it. Either because you can't, or won't. I think you don't want to see it, because you're already set on hating the series, so no amount of explaining will reach you. You decided that it's bad, and that's it for you.

And by the way, about "hacking" the game. It is a recurring theme in the series that strong emotions can and will affect the game itself. This scene was not the first nor the last time it happened. It's not a plot hole, it's a plot point.

"strong emotions can affect the game itself" you saying the show isn't just sci-fi but also supernatural? Lol

Also if he really didn't vanished why did the anime made him scattered but didn't explain Kirito's thought process of the time inb4 LN is very detailed

Kayaba said it himself that that was a hax and more than his calculations meaning it's basically some miraculous BS

Ok... I will try to explain to you as simply as possible. What is the NerveGear connected to? The brain. Where do emotions originate? The brain. It is not a stretch at all to assume, that aside from the NG feeding the brain impulses, the same thing could happen the other way. So there's no supernatural involved, nor miracles. Just an unexpected bug in the machine. Kayaba may have created the thing, but that doesn't mean that he could've predicted everything.

Why did the anime do it the way it did? I dunno, ask the director. Maybe for the effect? Doesn't matter, it is a simple fact that he did not disappear and appear again. You can't refute that.
And Kirito's though process was not explained because it never is. Anime and LN are two mediums that use different ways of conveying information and explaining things. The LN is strictly from Kirito's point of view, his recollections. The anime can't replicate it without having long stretches of nothing happening but the MC ruminating on things. This also one of the reasons many people who just watched the anime didn't like Kirito as a character. They didn't pay enough attention to understand him. The things that the LN states explicitly, in his thoughts can't be shown on screen as easily. But if you read the novels, Kirito is a pretty interesting character.
It is similar with Mahouka, the anime is pretty good, but it absolutely pales in comparison with the novels which are simply awesome. Mainly because the anime lacks the explanations and the inner thoughts of Tatsuya.

Your continued abuse only shows that you don't have any valid points to make. Oh, wait, you never had any. From the very beginning all your arguments were shallow and illogical. I wonder what it is you're trying to achieve though. Because if you think that you will make me angry, then you're sadly mistaken. Nothing you write will be able to do that, so you might just as well surrender, it;'s pretty obvious at this point that you don't have the capacity to write anything worthwhile.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ArdanazJul 16, 2017 11:39 AM
Jul 15, 2017 9:31 AM
Nov 2016
I kinda hate it that we didn't get to see the MC died. But, the anime itself for me looks promising so i'll probably will continuing the series and see how this anime turns out to be.
Jul 15, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2017
Askorti said:
seconds_to_dere said:

"strong emotions can affect the game itself" you saying the show isn't just sci-fi but also supernatural? Lol

Also if he really didn't vanished why did the anime made him scattered but didn't explain Kirito's thought process of the time inb4 LN is very detailed

Kayaba said it himself that that was a hax and more than his calculations meaning it's basically some miraculous BS

it's a sci-fi turned supernatural and that's fucking retarded just like you kid so try again kid

Ok... I will try to explain to you as simply as possible. What is the NerveGear connected to? The brain. Where do emotions originate? The brain. It is not a stretch at all to assume, that aside from the NG feeding the brain impulses, the same thing could happen the other way. So there's no supernatural involved, nor miracles. Just an unexpected bug in the machine. Kayaba may have created the thing, but that doesn't mean that he could've predicted everything.

Why did the anime do it the way it did? I dunno, ask the director. Maybe for the effect? Doesn't matter, it is a simple fact that he did not disappear and appear again. You can't refute that.
And Kirito's though process was not explained because it never is. Anime and LN are two mediums that use different ways of conveying information and explaining things. The LN is strictly from Kirito's point of view, his recollections. The anime can't replicate it without having long stretches of nothing happening but the MC ruminating on things. This also one of the reasons many people who just watched the anime didn't like Kirito as a character. They didn't pay enough attention to understand him. The things that the LN states explicitly, in his thoughts can't be shown on screen as easily. But if you read the novels, Kirito is a pretty interesting character.
It is similar with Mahouka, the anime is pretty good, but it absolutely pales in comparison with the novels which are simply awesome. Mainly because the anime lacks the explanations and the inner thoughts of Tatsuya.

Your continued abuse only shows that you don't have any valid points to make. Oh, wait, you never had any. From the very beginning all your arguments were shallow and illogical. I wonder what it is you're trying to achieve though. Because if you think that you will make me angry, then you're sadly mistaken. Nothing you write will be able to do that, so you might just as well surrender, it;'s pretty obvious at this point that you don't have the capacity to write anything worthwhile.

Like I said, it's beyond just a bug, he hacked his program, outta nowhere resurrects himself, that's magic in a sci-fi

Your argument about the NerveGear is too fantasy-ish this is a sci-fi quit your supernatural excuse

And again, it's not just that the anime is less detailed, even the LN details the fact that he actually disappeared

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
ArdanazJul 16, 2017 11:40 AM
Jul 15, 2017 11:21 AM
Jan 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
Askorti said:

Like I said, it's beyond just a bug, he hacked his program, outta nowhere resurrects himself, that's magic in a sci-fi

Your argument about the NerveGear is too fantasy-ish this is a sci-fi quit your supernatural excuse kiddo

And again, it's not just that the anime is less detailed, even the LN details the fact that he actually disappeared

OK. Show me where the LN says that he disappeared. Because it quite clearly says the exact opposite.
And I'm not going to argue with you what constitutes fantasy or sci-fi, because it's pointless. To me it's still very much within the realm of sci-fi, to you it's fantasy. There's no point in trying to reconcile those two differing views, because there's no objective truth to find here, as here we have two opposing, subjective views. So neither of us is right or wrong on this.

And I already told you to tone down the childish name calling, as you're not accomplishing anything by it.

Oh, and don't be delusional, my friend. None of what you said so far was facts. It's all been your opinions, not facts.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ArdanazJul 16, 2017 11:40 AM
Jul 15, 2017 8:30 PM

May 2017
Askorti said:
seconds_to_dere said:

Your argument about the NerveGear is too fantasy-ish this is a sci-fi quit your supernatural excuse kiddo

And again, it's not just that the anime is less detailed, even the LN details the fact that he actually disappeared so quit being delusional kiddo you're just butthurt and can't accept facts about your "precious SAO" LOL

OK. Show me where the LN says that he disappeared. Because it quite clearly says the exact opposite.
And I'm not going to argue with you what constitutes fantasy or sci-fi, because it's pointless. To me it's still very much within the realm of sci-fi, to you it's fantasy. There's no point in trying to reconcile those two differing views, because there's no objective truth to find here, as here we have two opposing, subjective views. So neither of us is right or wrong on this.

And I already told you to tone down the childish name calling, as you're not accomplishing anything by it.

Oh, and don't be delusional, my friend. None of what you said so far was facts. It's all been your opinions, not facts.

Your argument is too weak bro

First of all, I don't wanna go back to the previous comments to show you the LN described he disappeared coz you probably tampered the copypasta coz you didn't give a link in the first place

Okay, listen carefully I'll try to explain it to your lil brain why it's more than just a bug

A bug is not something customized, well there are some but Kirito ain't no hacker nor a programmer or even have the time prepare for that coz he didn't even know he'll get trapped in the game in the first place so what really happened in his final fight against Kayaba is obviously a berserker type of skill that went over top coz Kirito doesn't have that kind of skill nor that skill could resurrect a player on the spot thus it's plot armor plot hole

Btw even a majority of SAO fans agrees that was stupid

Kirito: shit I just got stabbed in the heart, wait, lemme just go back and kill him

Lol
Jul 15, 2017 11:14 PM
Jan 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
Askorti said:

First of all, I don't wanna go back to the previous comments to show you the LN described he disappeared coz you probably tampered the copypasta coz you didn't give a link in the first place

Okay, listen carefully I'll try to explain it to your lil brain why it's more than just a bug

A bug is not something customized, well there are some but Kirito ain't no hacker nor a programmer or even have the time prepare for that coz he didn't even know he'll get trapped in the game in the first place so what really happened in his final fight against Kayaba is obviously a berserker type of skill that went over top coz Kirito doesn't have that kind of skill nor that skill could resurrect a player on the spot thus it's plot armor plot hole

Kirito: shit I just got stabbed in the heart, wait, lemme just go back and kill him

Lol

What would I stand to gain by changing the quote? I copy-pasted it directly from the novel, all I did was get rid of the bad formatting, otherwise it would have split lines like a poem. (Due to how it lies on a page in a PDF)
I don't think posting direct links to pirated novels is exactly allowed, but you can find it within nanoseconds on novelplanet. But I know you won't, because you know I didn't do anything to it. You know I'm right, but you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

What are you on about with customizing? It was a bug in the fact that the software didn't behave the way it was supposed to. Kirito didn't consciously break the game on purpose. His motivation, determination and despair broke it. It wasn't like he thought "Screw the rules, Imma break the game!" He just didn't want to accept his death so much, that it accidentally affected the game itself. Which, lets not forget, is connected directly to his very brain.
And I don't know how you can say that it was a "berserker type of skill" when the source material doesn't say anything like that on the matter. And if you accept my way of explaining it, there is no plot hole and it also explains other instances of odd behavior of the games.
Oh, and by the way, the game itself is also not entirely flawless either, it has some more mundane bugs too. For example, in the Progressive series of novels one of the players had the infinite mining bug. (they could mine infinite ore from one deposit for some time before it fixed itself)

I agree, that it was not the best way to handle the scene. But it makes some degree of sense and is not a plot hole.
Jul 16, 2017 1:52 AM

Sep 2012
Askorti said:
seconds_to_dere said:

Lol

What would I stand to gain by changing the quote? I copy-pasted it directly from the novel, all I did was get rid of the bad formatting, otherwise it would have split lines like a poem. (Due to how it lies on a page in a PDF)
I don't think posting direct links to pirated novels is exactly allowed, but you can find it within nanoseconds on novelplanet. But I know you won't, because you know I didn't do anything to it. You know I'm right, but you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

What are you on about with customizing? It was a bug in the fact that the software didn't behave the way it was supposed to. Kirito didn't consciously break the game on purpose. His motivation, determination and despair broke it. It wasn't like he thought "Screw the rules, Imma break the game!" He just didn't want to accept his death so much, that it accidentally affected the game itself. Which, lets not forget, is connected directly to his very brain.
And I don't know how you can say that it was a "berserker type of skill" when the source material doesn't say anything like that on the matter. And if you accept my way of explaining it, there is no plot hole and it also explains other instances of odd behavior of the games.
Oh, and by the way, the game itself is also not entirely flawless either, it has some more mundane bugs too. For example, in the Progressive series of novels one of the players had the infinite mining bug. (they could mine infinite ore from one deposit for some time before it fixed itself)

I agree, that it was not the best way to handle the scene. But it makes some degree of sense and is not a plot hole.

in any case, i don't think this is the proper place for you people to argue about SAO. so please tone it down, or do it privately. didn't expect to found a heated argument about sao in thread specifically created for another series.
Jul 16, 2017 7:10 AM

May 2009
Well... this show looks even more generic and uninteresting than I expected, also this whole smartphone gimmick wasn't even utilized in any creative way.
To make matters worse MC is too OP in a bad way.
And god, don't even let me start on those transitions between scenes, it's unpleasant to watch.

So yeah, I'm gonna pass on this one :(
Jul 16, 2017 9:14 AM
Jul 2017
well for me the first episode seems to be normally-boring standard 'isekai' anime where the main character was died and revived in another world (like konosuba --"), but it seems to be a great anime in the future. (well although i haven't read the light novel)

but just see this anime progress in the future alright :)
Jul 17, 2017 4:38 PM
Jul 2016
Looks like I found the worst anime of the season already
Also...
Askorti said:
seconds_to_dere said:

Lol

TotalDegenerateJul 17, 2017 4:51 PM
Jul 20, 2017 4:18 AM

Apr 2016
Me liek, dis iz gunna bee phun! (o.o)

It has potential, I am hoping to get some good laughs out of this.
Jul 20, 2017 6:17 AM
May 2017
Askorti said:
seconds_to_dere said:

Lol

Lol what, his determination broke the game. I haven't watch SAO (and not plans to) but that is Fairy tail level bullshit
Jul 21, 2017 3:29 AM

Dec 2013
Overdone premise, but I like the characters. God was fun, girls were cute, but it is extremely distracting if the main characters are carbon copies of the Fujibayashi twins from Clannad. Personality AND design!
Jul 21, 2017 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Generic isekai harem show, still its decent and watchable. Bet the writer jot down plot points on the board and animators just created flow of events.
Jul 22, 2017 7:18 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Very plain and generic. I mean, it was ok; but it felt safe and overall forgettable.

I do think the whole idea of having the power of a smartphone in a fantasy land could lead to both hilarity and some really clever plot points, but that would only work with an MC that wasn't by the numbers. Using it for knowledge, or in this case, creating ice cream and living off the revenue from that would have been pretty great.
Jul 23, 2017 9:05 AM
Jul 2014
GangsterCat said:
garbage, one of the easiest 1/10 drop this season
It doesn't deserve a 1/10, it's just the first episode. If you've seen other series like this, and enjoyed them, then just go on for a few more eps.
Jul 23, 2017 9:09 AM
Jul 2014
alvinozthadr said:
absolutely garbage, I expect this anime would great but Iam disappointed now. Konosuba n re:zero much better.
IT'S JUST THE FIRST EPISODE!
Jul 24, 2017 9:59 AM

Feb 2013
This was better than I had expected.
Jul 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Feb 2012
No truck-kun or train-kun, anime went straight there in heaven with God's cup of tea. Pretty chill and reasonable dude, man even gave this world some GPS for Mochizuki's google maps which conveniently translates Fashion King Zanac into katakana and Silver Moon in to kanji...so does he have a translation app with his new world's language?

I like how they noted the name difference thing. So Eashen (probably derived from East) is the world's equivalent of Japan.

What's with the comedic stills? Does something similar happen in the light novel?

The master of all six elements and gates is lucky this world not only has similarly named ingredients but units too; "200 milliliters of heavy cream".

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 25, 2017 11:38 PM

Jun 2012
Its not bad but I feel like I've this exact kind of anime a million times already. Dont think its work my time. Dropped.
Jul 27, 2017 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
wow this was so good!
I really enjoyed it, and how laid back everything was. Mc isn't a loser-kun or an edgelord, but your ordinary Jesus-kun. Also I couldn't stop having a smile on my face throughout the episode. Like ... he has a smartphone dammit!! x'D

The sisters were cuties too! Certainly I'm gonna look forward to this one!
Jul 27, 2017 4:08 PM

Aug 2016
MC is reincarnated to fantasy world, able to google things and have direct link to god himself. Thats... interesting... premise.

First episode overall sounds like cheap harem rip-off of konosuba, but unlike useless goddess, MC got usefull smartphone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2017 10:17 PM
Mar 2012
White Kirito? music's soso.
Mc can call god... lots of folks would die just for that lol.
1st half more fun, eastern vs what seems some old American town, all the fashion too normal for isekai, only the mcs have interesting cloth. 2nd half infodump, magic.
Basic art ok for reed.
So phone useful for icecream...
Aug 3, 2017 1:39 AM
Mar 2017
Feels very rushed and lacks real substance.

I like Elze, though.
Aug 3, 2017 12:19 PM

Aug 2016
I would have liked it more if we would have seen his death...
Nanika ga Okashii
Aug 3, 2017 3:35 PM
Mar 2017
Silent_Four-Eyes said:
I would have liked it more if we would have seen his death...

I agree, mostly because the beginning feels so abrupt
Aug 13, 2017 7:26 PM
Aug 2017
This is a great anime I love this anime
Aug 15, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2016
Cheesy, but sometimes you need an anime just to kill some time.
Aug 21, 2017 11:35 AM
Jul 2017
I got dragged into this because my husband loves these kind of shows. He absolutely loves RE:Zero and Konosuba, while i find them lacking in character personality and plot. I knew from reviews and other discussions that this anime would be garbage but here I am. The worst noticeable problems I have are that the characters have no personality what-so-ever. They are just plan cardboard cut characters, and from this first episode I have no idea what the general plot will be. A big factor for me when i watch an anime is that is has some plot direction. I can only imagine maybe a few episodes the guy helping the new world little problems with his phone. If that's played right it could be fun, but I dont have my hopes up. These little issues are bearable and I would watch the show with very little complaining but what puts me off the most is how OP the main character is! Is there nothing is guy cant do?! This is a big red flag for me as it shows that main character has no growth to go through most likely ending up with the plot severely blunted because of it.
On a good note i kinda liked the op song :)
Aug 21, 2017 8:53 PM

Dec 2012
Hold up. He can watch or read things from his old world. He's going to be keeping up to date on his anime and manga. Holy shit! That is awesome. Best Kami. Usually when going to another world you have to sacrifice everything from your old life.
Kami gave him a boost to his normal abilities? Best Kami.
Of course there's an alley scene. Getting Deja vu.
That Inn girl is cute.
LMAO He's really reading news.
LMAO I knew he'd be able to use all the stones.
Her name is Micah.
LMAO at Touya telling them not to pry about the phone. Getting deja vu.

Okay episode. The OP song is good. The ED song is alright.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 7, 2017 2:02 AM

Jan 2014
God has completely hacked Mochizuki's gameplay (>.<)

Err4tum said:
A turn-off-your-brain-and-enjoy anime. It's okay but nothing outstanding.
Vanschia said:
I always welcome to fantasy and isekai setting, but this one I so chill
I like it tbh, no pressure what so ever when watching it

This sums it up quite nicely.

I like watching a show like this for a change, in which the MC is a sympathetic level-headed guy, rather than either a pervert or edgy shounen. Not to say I did not enjoy Konosuba a lot, but this show is like the complete opposite, so I feel I can enjoy both without them competing with eachother.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Sep 12, 2017 8:16 AM
Apr 2016
I don't hate the anime itself. Its actually good but the MC seems to be quite OP. Even he got accidentally killed by a god and receive a godly power (that's understable) but at least put some challenges/effort for the MC to learn new spells and some struggles for casting it as a beginner. I would love to see any character development on this anime but im not putting my high hope for it.
Sep 14, 2017 12:48 PM

May 2017
i started to see the english dub and is not that bad.
Sep 15, 2017 4:39 PM

Jun 2016
Damn, I wanted to see how he got hit by lightning. What a waste.

Still a fun watch. I can't call it garbage. I've seen far worse.
Sep 17, 2017 8:55 AM

Mar 2013
Honestly, the rapid scene changes are something I may not have even noticed if they were not indicated by transition moe cards. The action stills are also give a considerably appearance of cheapness, and the whole thing episodes feel like I am watching it on fast forward.

Some parts I suppose did make me chuckle. Though on a scale of boredom, annoyance, and perhaps hate, this is either a 4 or a 5 on this episode alone. Certainly beats Irregular.
Sep 19, 2017 10:38 AM

Nov 2014
This series seems predictable, with a common MC behaviour

Bland and Dense typical common male MC, with overpowered ability granted from god XD

The smartphone idea is actually great, but yeah the flow of story seems flat,simple, and easily predictable, still this series still enjoyable to watch
Oct 15, 2017 1:24 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
KIRITO IS THAT YOUUUU ??? LOL
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 16, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
before the OP, where i have seen similar story dude dies & god/goddess gives him a chance to be resurrected in another world (not just a world a fantasy world)? a yes its was Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo :D

their reactions when he used that water crystal (& later all elements) 😂
Sugram22Nov 16, 2017 11:20 AM
Feb 18, 2018 9:20 PM

Sep 2008
I was hoping it would have a more serious tone than this. Those transitions are bothering me.
Apr 3, 2018 11:39 AM

May 2012
Well that wasn't an all too bad start if you ask me! Interesting concept and setting, so I really am looking forwards to see what this anime will have to offer!
Oct 22, 2018 9:22 AM
May 2017
Ahenshihael said:
I am pretty sure the braindead genericness of this premiere literally killed some of my braincells.

Gary Stu MC with random powers because god? Check
Utterly ridiculous premise taken seriously? Check IT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE
Lame meta jokes? Check
Harem? Check
Awful pacing? Check

If you took all isekai works and stripped away EVERYTHING that made any of them unique you would get this, I am pretty sure.

I am pretty sure I am getting drunk today to try to push away the memories of having watched this.

1/10, dropped. Holy shit was this bad. At least it made every single show in this season look better in comparison(yes even knight and magic, this managed to take away the trash crown form that).

if only there existed an isekai created by a guy that hates the standard isekai tropes...
Mar 20, 2020 7:42 AM

Aug 2018
Casual talk between god and boy about his death, lol.. ;p It's just all too funny.. With how it's a little mistake of god the lightning that killed boy.. And how boy asks unexpected thing to be able to use his smartphone when he'll be reborn.. ;p
Well, if these 2 girls wanted to sell that thing by one gold coin.. Did the clothes shop keeper actually buy MC's clothes for a decent price then?.. Or not?.. Hard to tell about currency for now..
Well, judging by reward from defeating monsters.. Yeah, then MC really sold his clothes for a good price, it seems.. ;p
Well, this anime is really fun so far.. ;p It's just lighthearted, and it's just amusing with how things go so far.. ;P I personally don't mind MC being overpowered.. I came to this anime not to watch realism or anything, more a lighthearted comedy, as it is now so far.. ;p So so far I'm quite enjoying the anime.. ;p
And character being OP, really, opens more possibilities for world to show all what it has, you know.. ;P I mean, if character wouldn't be able to use any magic, it'd take a while until we'd learn more about it.. And now we can learn more about it, when he can use it.. ;p See more about the world, yeah.. ;p
Especially as MC is humble about that, realizing that it's a bit cheating that god gave him this power.. Well, maybe he'll lose his powers with time, after he learns more about world?.. Like a trial time powers to learn how world works and stuff.. As he doesn't know much, about where he arrived, really, how things work and stuff.. Not necessary, though.. And I personally don't care either way, really..
Also exchanging useful info from his world by smartphone.. Like recipe of ice-cream.. It's also fun.. ;P Just don't start making guns or something..
Well, first episode is honestly very enjoyable.. I heard this show is trash.. But first episode is very very enjoyable.. ;p Will see, how it'll be next..
Jun 18, 2021 6:03 PM
May 2018
I can't lie, I liked it and I'm not ashamed. It feels more like slice of life with the light hearted moments, I like that.
Sep 2, 2021 10:55 PM
Sep 2021
Um anime muito bom eu acho que deveria ter segunda temporada mas só porque às vendas foi um pouco baixo eles desistiu tão fácil de uma obra prima Sinceramente não entendo esses japoneses só pensa em dinheiro😔💔 quem concorda comigo deixa o gostei👍👉👈🇧🇷
Oct 4, 2021 12:25 AM
Sep 2021
Fuck you elishit, this anime is good for me.
Dec 29, 2021 3:59 AM
Nov 2021
Gostei muito do anime recomendo para assistir
Isekai wa Smartphone it's really cool i hope it has season 2
Jan 22, 2022 3:44 AM
Jan 2022
In Another World With My Season2 Yes yes yes yes yes
Jan 22, 2022 3:44 AM
Jan 2022
In Another World With My Season2 Yes yes yes yes yes
Jan 24, 2022 1:35 PM
Jan 2022
isekai wa smartphone to season 2 yes
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

78 by Rello »»
Nov 23, 2023 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.