Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Post New Reply
Jul 10, 11:38 AM
nina4life said:
ssjokg said:
But that's just preference not about the quality of the show.

It can have kids and be a mature showt. Waver in FZ was a kid and a far better character than most of the others(adults). Iri was a kid in disguise(10 years old).

Do I think Apo is better than FZ or FSn? No not even close, but people dont give it a chance for stuff they just ignored in the other two series.

Like I said about Waver, he was outclassed heavily by other masters, yet I loved him as character. Why? Because he knew he got involved into something far out of his league. And he acted accordingly. He was great character, had great development arc and learned lessons from war which helped him become what he became later on.
He was changed by war, learned about self-respect, duty, honor, courage etc.

On the other hand, what's the first thing Charlamange paladin does? Jump around like a joyous kid. What's one of the first things Frankensteins monster does? Speak in kawaii-voice.

It's not kids per se that annoy me, but how they're portraited. Don't even let me get started on Mordred. Every cliche from the book, every last one of them.

If anime features small kids being overly annoying, usualy I'll just drop it and move on. The only reason I'm still sticking with this one is because it's FATE.

The only reason I will keep watching this disfigured, impure twist of cultural and moral values by some old, borderline insane Japs, is Shakespeare and Spartacus,

Jul 10, 11:56 AM

nina4life said:
ssjokg said:
To me it seems like it is the masses that complain about it so....

And considering that many heroes accomplished their deeds while they WERE kids(Cu wasnt older than Shirou for example) who the fuck cares?

Wrong.
It's always the loud minority complaining :) Most people still enjoy this show. It's basicaly the same, but oposite, when a show is terrible. You won't see too many threads about how shit the show is, only episode discussions filled with people who still enjoy watching it.

I, for one, hate little girls/boys cliche, where everyone has to be child. That's why I absolutely love FZ. Kiritsugu and Kirei were both adults, master assassins, professionals. All other masters were also adults (Waver was exception, and it was clear how out of place, and out of his league, he is). All (Saber is questionable) servants were adults.
And it was an "adult" show.

There's nothing wrong with cast being mostly kids, hell, most anime have that setting. I just don't like it in this kind of anime.
Especially when we're shown how easily people kill each others here. Necromacer vs those mages was good example of that. Kill or be killed. Not a setting for kids story.

But again, that's me. For those who enjoy it, have fun. But rest assured, this is 99% not the only thread that's gonna pop-up complaining about something related to their age/gender/looks/whatever, and I perfectly understand and to a degree, agree with it.

Why are people even whining about this? Fate has always been a series that panders to the lowest common denominators (it's a series that's rooted in an eroge ffs). Unlike previous Fates that tries to pretend to have "maturity" while drowning in its shitty talks about ideals and all that crap (it's hard to take a discussion about what it means to be a king seriously when the writing still largely comes off as a messy japanese mythological fan-fiction), Apocrypha actually seems to understand its dumb goofy premise and isn't afraid to have some fun with it.

Jul 10, 12:02 PM

nina4life said:
ssjokg said:
But that's just preference not about the quality of the show.

It can have kids and be a mature showt. Waver in FZ was a kid and a far better character than most of the others(adults). Iri was a kid in disguise(10 years old).

Do I think Apo is better than FZ or FSn? No not even close, but people dont give it a chance for stuff they just ignored in the other two series.

Like I said about Waver, he was outclassed heavily by other masters, yet I loved him as character. Why? Because he knew he got involved into something far out of his league. And he acted accordingly. He was great character, had great development arc and learned lessons from war which helped him become what he became later on.
He was changed by war, learned about self-respect, duty, honor, courage etc.

On the other hand, what's the first thing Charlamange paladin does? Jump around like a joyous kid. What's one of the first things Frankensteins monster does? Speak in kawaii-voice.

It's not kids per se that annoy me, but how they're portraited. Don't even let me get started on Mordred. Every cliche from the book, every last one of them.

If anime features small kids being overly annoying, usualy I'll just drop it and move on. The only reason I'm still sticking with this one is because it's FATE.

??? If you're obviously not enjoying the show, then why are you forcing yourself to watch it? "Because it's FATE" lol, cmon dude

Mordred is easily the best character from this show so far, and 95% of the rest of the people also agree

you still have characters, such as Spartacus, Shakespeare, Siegfried, Jeanne d'Arc, Chiron, Avicebron, Karna, Semiramis, and Shishigou

Jul 10, 12:18 PM

nina4life said:
Kotou said:
If you weren't too blindsided you'd realize there's practically only one little girl. Watch the episode before you start bitching.

OK. let me correct what he said:

Why are almost all of the heroes in this war either little girls, little boys or 12 year old kids? Few exceptions.

I'm completely on the side of OP here, it's fucking annoying.
I guess Charlamange used little boy/girl as his paladin, Frankenstein created loli with giant hammer etc.
It's obvious fanservice and pandering to the masses.

I, for one, fucking hate it. And I'm one of those who call themselves Fate fans.

Astolfo was regarded in history as being a pretty boy/the most handsome you do realize that correct? Again, had you even tried to indulge into some learning, you'd probably been able to learn that.

Frank doesn't even look like a little girl. The only one who looks like a little girl is Jack and she still stays true to her original iteration in history.

I'll say it a final time: Had you taken the time to even try to learn about anything, you'd realize that there's legitimately only one girl. I do not care about whatever morality issues you have or how conflicted/pissed you are about this, but don't try to lie to justify your reasoning.

If you're going to slander a series because you simply do not like how they have young cast members for a show targeting a teen~young adult audience it honestly shocks me you're even watching anime in general.

Quick Edit:(Doing this because I want you to know it's edited) If you don't like it in the end, stop watching. Plain and simple. You moan and complain yet you continue to watch. If the showing having young-teen offend you that much, by all means, next time you launch whatever site you watch anime on go ahead and click the "X" in the top right and move on.
Modified by Kotou, Jul 10, 12:26 PM

Jul 10, 1:08 PM

Kotou said:
nina4life said:

Why are almost all of the heroes in this war either little girls, little boys or 12 year old kids? Few exceptions.

I guess Charlamange used little boy/girl as his paladin, Frankenstein created loli with giant hammer etc.

I, for one, fucking hate it. And I'm one of those who call themselves Fate fans.

Astolfo was regarded in history as being a pretty boy/the most handsome you do realize that correct? Again, had you even tried to indulge into some learning, you'd probably been able to learn that.

Frank doesn't even look like a little girl. The only one who looks like a little girl is Jack and she still stays true to her original iteration in history.

I'll say it a final time: Had you taken the time to even try to learn about anything, you'd realize that there's legitimately only one girl. I do not care about whatever morality issues you have or how conflicted/pissed you are about this, but don't try to lie to justify your reasoning.

If you're going to slander a series because you simply do not like how they have young cast members for a show targeting a teen~young adult audience it honestly shocks me you're even watching anime in general.

Quick Edit:(Doing this because I want you to know it's edited) If you don't like it in the end, stop watching. Plain and simple. You moan and complain yet you continue to watch. If the showing having young-teen offend you that much, by all means, next time you launch whatever site you watch anime on go ahead and click the "X" in the top right and move on.

Nah, I think I'll keep bitching and moaning about it. Next time you see my post, feel free to ignore it and move on.

Jul 10, 2:42 PM

nina4life said:
Kotou said:
If you weren't too blindsided you'd realize there's practically only one little girl. Watch the episode before you start bitching.

TBF that's astolfo, he's basically a nobody, doesn't even has any real equivalent in History, he's a minor character in the romanced version of Charlemagne's story. He's one paladin among like 30-ish character in the altered italian version of the "Matter of France" (more precisely "La Chanson de Roland)" here) story, and a pretty minor one like I said.

So the dude is the 12th paladin (out of twelve) in an italian rework of a famous fictional french tale about Charlemagne. That's why his name is not even sounding French btw.

To use a reference from the last episode of BnHA, it's basically
Charlemagne : Who are you?
Astolfo : I'm Astolfo!
-...Who are you?
-I'm Astolfo, your twelfth paladin !!!
-............ Who are you?

If Roland, Oliver, William of toulouse/guillaume d'orange, or Charlemagne himself were represented as a young boy trap, then yeah I could see the problem. But here the problem isn't that Charlemagne 's paladin is a trap, but that they summoned a complete nobody.

Kotou said:

Lol no. Idon't know where you learned your "history" but that's wrong from start to finish, so how abotu not looking down on others.

Astolfo doesn't even exist in "history", so he wasn't regarded as anything. The whole idea of "12 paladins" was created in La chanson de Roland, which is a fictional story about charlemagne that added many characters/changed a lot some peoples' role, and Astolpho /astolfo isn't even among those fictional paladin, he's a paladin in the 16th century Italian's remake of that story (called Boiardo and Ariosto), which is even further away from the reality, and where most of Charlemagne's Paladins are having italian sounding names for some reason. He barely appears at all as a simple name in one of the french "gestes" from that period of time, and was mostly a character used in Italian fiction about that time period (and mostly for humorous purpose). That character is a complete joke.
On top of this, it is highly suspicious that the use of that name in italian fiction earlier than Orlando furioso was used as a reference to an old king of Lombards (Aistulf, Astolfo in Italian) rather than as a reference to one of Charlemagne's paladin.

So yeah, a joke. WOuld have been better if he presented himself as Astolfo, King of Lombards than Astolfo, 12th paladin of charlemagne.

BTW even in the Boiardo and Ariosto story itself, i'm not sure he was presented as being a pretty boy, so I'll have to say "your source plz".
Modified by Zefyris, Jul 10, 3:22 PM

Jul 10, 3:37 PM

Except for Jack, I'm not really that bothered by most servants being girls.
Insert smart comment here.

Jul 10, 3:55 PM

I guess someone is mad cuse he wanted Muscular man´s with 8 packs and shit lol...dear godness and he calls every girl a Loli....lolis 2017

Jul 10, 4:12 PM

Dude, only ONE of the servants looks like a little girl, just like how there is only one master in F/SN that looks like a little girl. Quit with the hyperbole dude, Mordred, Black Berserker, Red Archer, and Red Assassin are fully grown-looking women Servants, with Red Assassin being stacked AF if you catch my drift.
Do you write decently structured and analytical reviews? Do you think that the concept of "average", let alone the concept of 5 or 7 as that "average" on this scale is fucking retarded because you have a brain and know what balance is on a scale? Do you want to contribute your online analytical work to a good cause? Then consider joining Metacritic for Anime

Jul 10, 5:08 PM

Eru said:
And not only that, but also fuckin Frankenstein, Jack the Ripper, the "son" of one of Charlamagne's paldins and the bastard "son" of King Arthur are all LITTLE FUCKIN LOLIS WHAT THE FUCKKK???? Anime is a joke.

I don't think lolis look like that.

Also Astolfo is a boy :^)

W-w-wait Astolfo is a boy... Baited once again :o not even mad tho

"I am never going to lose my virginity because I simply do not lose. I only win."

~Takamura-sama

Jul 10, 10:55 PM

EcchiLordMamster said:
@Darek
@Manaban

OP is the prime example of a closet lolicon, and hes a male (most likely straight) complaining about ass and titties, this is just an example of someone is simply ashamed of themself

no one goes on silly rants like this unless they have something to hide.. well nice try op, cause:

I'M INSECURE ABOUT BEING TURNED ON BY YOUNG CARTOON GIRLS, DON'T THEY KNOW THAT I NEED TO PROVE HOW MANLY I AM INSTEAD??

is the REAL title of this thread

now this just made me ask myself why im not watching this anime

rodriboy said:
I don't hate fanservice, it's more, if the fanservice it's good done it can became a really good anime and i can get to love that anime, such as Prision School or Shokugeki no Souma or others. But, yes, i agree whit you, That's one of the reasons that this show is not as good as the other Fate shows for me.

come to the ecchi church.. i'll have you fixed up in no time, cause this sounds like parroting

HWHAHHA your name is "ecchilord" just because you jack off to little cartoon girls doesn't mean everyone does. I simply don't like ecchi and fanservice because I think its stupid. I prefer real females. On the other hand, the reason I'm dissappointed is because I wanted a normal fighting show with epic heroes not jack the ripper lolis.

Jul 11, 2:21 AM

Extreme3708 said:

HWHAHHA your name is "ecchilord" just because you jack off to little cartoon girls doesn't mean everyone does. I simply don't like ecchi and fanservice because I think its stupid. I prefer real females. On the other hand, the reason I'm dissappointed is because I wanted a normal fighting show with epic heroes not jack the ripper lolis.

yes, my name is "ecchilord", problem?

good for you, going on stupid rants like this just makes you look guilty, like the homophobic preacher who talks about how much he hates the gays only to find out hes gay himself, or the kid who raises his hand and says "I DIDN'T DO IT" when the teacher asks the class who the culprit is. and i never said everyone did.. but that fact that you automatically assumed i think everyone who watches these shows does only furthers my suspicion

and wtf is a "normal fighting show"? this is pretty fucking normal in Japan, just because its not normal where you come from doesn't mean its not normal somewhere else, and just because whiny fucks like you exist doesn't mean it shouldn't be the way it is. aren't you so fucking manly that you prefer seeing a bunch of burly men fighting eachother and not some loser than enjoys idealized little girls? here, have a prize

if you TRULY don't like fanservice, how about just not watching? if you're going to continue, i'll just assume you have a collection of loli dakimakuras under your bed. so come on... which characters do you have?

oh.. and thanks for the free publicity.. now i know i need to watch this :D

stay triggered, cause Japan don't give a fuck, and nor should they ever... bowing down to whiny faggots only increases stupid censorship, and to say "i don't like this, so get rid of it" is exactly how it starts

Modified by EcchiKingMamster, Jul 11, 2:45 AM

Jul 11, 3:35 AM

Shinobu-Oshino said:
Extreme3708 said:
This shit is fucking up my enjoyment of the show. I've watched Fate Zero and UBW and I know for damn sure this is simply an adaptation, but Why can't anime take itself seriously for once!!! The premise of two faction fighting each other using 7 servants on each side sounds epic as fuck! But why do they have to mess it up with boob/ass shots in each frame??? I seriously hate fanservice.....And not only that, but also fuckin Frankenstein, Jack the Ripper, the "son" of one of Charlamagne's paldins and the bastard "son" of King Arthur are all LITTLE FUCKIN LOLIS WHAT THE FUCKKK???? Anime is a joke.

UBW was the most cringe and boring anime ever made.

shirou emiya = cancer
thank god the masses disagree with you.
EcchiLordMamster said:
Extreme3708 said:

yes, my name is "ecchilord", problem?

good for you, going on stupid rants like this just makes you look guilty, like the homophobic preacher who talks about how much he hates the gays only to find out hes gay himself, or the kid who raises his hand and says "I DIDN'T DO IT" when the teacher asks the class who the culprit is. and i never said everyone did.. but that fact that you automatically assumed i think everyone who watches these shows does only furthers my suspicion

and wtf is a "normal fighting show"? this is pretty fucking normal in Japan, just because its not normal where you come from doesn't mean its not normal somewhere else, and just because whiny fucks like you exist doesn't mean it shouldn't be the way it is. aren't you so fucking manly that you prefer seeing a bunch of burly men fighting eachother and not some loser than enjoys idealized little girls? here, have a prize

if you TRULY don't like fanservice, how about just not watching? if you're going to continue, i'll just assume you have a collection of loli dakimakuras under your bed. so come on... which characters do you have?

oh.. and thanks for the free publicity.. now i know i need to watch this :D

stay triggered, cause Japan don't give a fuck, and nor should they ever... bowing down to whiny faggots only increases stupid censorship, and to say "i don't like this, so get rid of it" is exactly how it starts

Are you my Jesus?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 11, 3:48 AM
No he is your ostracized (un)friendly neighbour next door, who justifies his petty existence with all the deviation he can find on the internet and labels any call for higher morality or at least common decency "censorship". Welcome to modern 1.5 world societies. He is everyone's ostracized neighbour.

Jul 11, 4:26 AM

@ssjokg

I actually get that alot, but I'm just your Lord for now xD

And yea, good thing japan doesn't care what ppl like him think, meanwhile he can continue to give free publicity perverts like me who watch these shows

@Daniel_Naumov

Higher morality my ass, stupid ideas like "it's not moral to sexualize cartoon girls" are exactly why we have censorship. Not wanting to offend people is how it starts, don't tell japan how to make their anime, just dont watch

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
Modified by Ardanaz, Jul 22, 5:42 AM

Jul 11, 4:30 AM

Because it's Moe !

Jul 11, 4:50 AM

Do people still use the argument of "pandering" to criticize a show in 2017 ? Lmao not only that, some go far to say that it panders to low class people and by doing that insult people who watch it. Lol clearly some people here aren't worth starting a discussion with.
Modified by DragonSlayer_19, Jul 11, 4:55 AM

Jul 11, 5:19 AM

You haven't seen anything. Once you play FGO this shit is normal.
I want her to step on me and says mean thing.

Jul 11, 5:43 AM
KaiserNazrin said:
You haven't seen anything. Once you play FGO this shit is normal.

I guess I, and probably other people too, should be grateful for having just some standards and not playing third rate cultural humiliation. Not having to suffer such unsophisticated regurgitations is definitely a plus.

Jul 11, 6:22 AM

DragonSlayer_19 said:
Do people still use the argument of "pandering" to criticize a show in 2017 ? Lmao not only that, some go far to say that it panders to low class people and by doing that insult people who watch it. Lol clearly some people here aren't worth starting a discussion with.

if some anime fans can't prove how much more badass/manly/not cringe they are then people like me, well then they're just not doing it right

this motherfucker @Daniel_Naumov won't even quote me cause hes afraid ill destroy his ridiculous "im so moral cause i don't want sexualized little girls" argument. its fucks like him and OP who are always closeted and just afraid to admit theyre into these kinds of things, so they make stupid insults towards people who are open about it in order to convince themselves that they aren't the same

how dare Japan have a culture that isn't full of whiny SJW faggots

Jul 11, 6:56 AM

EcchiLordMamster said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

if some anime fans can't prove how much more badass/manly/not cringe they are then people like me, well then they're just not doing it right

this motherfucker @Daniel_Naumov won't even quote me cause hes afraid ill destroy his ridiculous "im so moral cause i don't want sexualized little girls" argument. its fucks like him and OP who are always closeted and just afraid to admit theyre into these kinds of things, so they make stupid insults towards people who are open about it in order to convince themselves that they aren't the same

how dare Japan have a culture that isn't full of whiny SJW faggots

Well western media are full of obligatory half naked badass woman in every movie and obligatory glorifying western propaganda that's blatant and full of bs , but hey if anime does it, it's bad and immoral.

Jul 11, 7:13 AM
News Team
Mi'qote Madness

The original source is a porn game, yet you're expecting something like Berserk?

Jul 11, 8:19 AM
You can call me, us names, but it is obvious we are right and you are wrong and you know it. Your mental instability manifests in outright insults, employed by uncivilized and mostly indecent people. You feel threatened by the fact that we will not quietly consume this product of insane "freedom" of moral deviation? Fear us. But if you dare to oppose proper and upright values on forums (rules of which you have broken several times already), then at least show due respect to others or be prosecuted as a social outcast who defiles even the rules of a website such as this one. There is no need to "quote" you, for you will follow either way.

Jul 11, 8:23 AM

DragonSlayer_19 said:

Well western media are full of obligatory half naked badass woman in every movie and obligatory glorifying western propaganda that's blatant and full of bs , but hey if anime does it, it's bad and immoral.

Yep and 1/2 naked badass women can do no wrong

Arent some westerners so moral, hating on a country that is probably 100x safer than the country they come from, yet it's japan that is the one with the issue when it comes to especially sexuality

I really can't stand that the west is just full of moral fags who only care about proving how smart and manly they are

Jul 11, 8:25 AM

This discussion gave me cancer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 11, 8:28 AM
There is no discussion. There is nothing to discuss. This is disgusting and there is nothing that can be done on our side. But something will be done, in due time such repugnant phenomenons will be purged from civilized societies.

Jul 11, 8:45 AM

Daniel_Naumov said:
But something will be done, in due time such repugnant phenomenons will be purged from civilized societies.

Nothing will happen because Japan actually respects artistic freedom in their stories.

http://nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

Jul 11, 8:50 AM

Jeez someone needs to chill.

Jul 11, 9:10 AM

TBF I love stories about old heroes,myths and all that and Im also a big fan of King Arthur so when I found out they made King Arthur here a King/ Queen Arturia I was also pissed but I got over it, you will too when you get used to it, its worth watching mate, the fights,animations and all that beautiful shit in one awesome lore.
Plus Ruler/Jeanne is hot as fuck so keep at it.

Jul 11, 10:08 AM

@Daniel_Naumov

Awe man do we have badass over here, I'm sure you'll save the world when time is due.. the irony of your statements couldn't be much worse

Prime example of a moral fag sjw who's probably in the closet

Jul 11, 1:38 PM

EcchiLordMamster said:
@Daniel_Naumov

Awe man do we have badass over here, I'm sure you'll save the world when time is due.. the irony of your statements couldn't be much worse

Jesus mate, what is it with you and closets!? please dont tell me you have a bitch in the closet?

Jul 11, 2:16 PM
-Stray said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Daniel_Naumov

Jesus mate, what is it with you and closets!? please dont tell me you have a bitch in the closet?

You have just signed up as the enemy of a "free speech". Congratulations. Welcome to the sane people brigade.

Jul 11, 2:20 PM

Daniel_Naumov said:
-Stray said:

You have just signed up as the enemy of a "free speech". Congratulations. Welcome to the sane people brigade.

Hey.... why me‥?

Jul 11, 2:34 PM

-Stray said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Daniel_Naumov

i actually got 25 bitches in the closet..

but theyre all waifu pillows :D

otr... the anime community has too many closet lolicons who bash loli lovers in order to not feel guilty, so i just say theyre in the closet about it lol. if he wasn't he wouldn't go around acting as though people who like this kind of stuff are just the worst ppl to ever exist

Jul 11, 2:57 PM

Im not including this in the fate series, its below ufotable level and its A1...
Like why would you give such a successful franchise to A1 xD

Jul 11, 2:58 PM
EcchiLordMamster said:
-Stray said:

otr... the anime community has too many closet lolicons who bash loli lovers in order to not feel guilty, so i just say theyre in the closet about it lol. if he wasn't he wouldn't go around acting as though people who like this kind of stuff are just the worst ppl to ever exist

I am done. Best regards to your ruined society in its attempts to restore you and itself to a "proper" level of existence.

Jul 11, 3:10 PM

Daniel_Naumov said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I am done. Best regards to your ruined society in its attempts to restore you and itself to a "proper" level of existence.

i haven't really had any idea what the fuck you're saying for the past 2 or 3 posts, you sound like someone who is trying to sound extremely wise but making no sense and not even refuting anyone's points.. but clearly this is a shitpost account you made just to troll the forums

Jul 11, 3:34 PM
I was happy when I read that Fate received a new spin off... then I saw A1-Pictures and my hype was gone.
I know some people may like this shit but no one can arguee about the huge quality difference between Ufotable shows and those shits made by A1.

Jul 11, 4:10 PM
I kinda agree. There are a lot of female legendary heroes in history. Idk why they don't pick more of those

Jul 11, 4:17 PM
Lol everyone saying fanservice can be done good or "its only a little so its ok." Fanservice always makes a show worse, full stop. Probably not gonna bother with this one then.

Jul 11, 5:19 PM

Did you just assume the gender of arthur's son ?

Jul 11, 5:22 PM

I was gonna come here just to say that the characters were just the same inthe original material, but people already point that out.

Some people got real triggered in this thread though. lol

Jul 11, 5:27 PM

Funny how all these dumbasses complaining about fanservice. Trust me, im not a fan of it either but this isnt fanservice. Having attractive designs isnt fanservice. Would you rather have ugly characters. And out of the men turned to woman, it seems like it will play into Mordred's character well. For frankenstein it doesnt matter since frankenstein isnt human. Astolfo is a dude so he cant be a loli and even if he was a girl he wouldnt be a loli. And what is wrong with a dude that looks like a girl and is energetic? Do you want everyone in history or from stories to be boring with little personality and be 100% serious? Because im sure at least one person back then understood the word fun. And who cares if Jack the ripper is a girl. They never confirmed the gender of jack the ripper and some believe that the gender is female. And being a loli may explain why she was never caught and could possibly play into her character. Its pretty naive to just assume its for pandering reasons and even if they did want to make the characters like this to attract attention, there isnt anything wrong with that as long as they are executed well which im confident they can do
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!

Jul 11, 5:32 PM

Simple they respect wamen too much thats why they made all legendary heroes wamen

Jul 11, 6:46 PM

The discussions that show up in the Fate fandom are still a sight to behold. I wonder what is gonna happen when they discover Archer of Red is a Nekomimi.

Jul 11, 7:36 PM

I noticed this as well. I think we just need to come to realize that nothing will surpass Fate Zero. A gimmicky loli one sure as fuck isn't.

Jul 11, 8:05 PM

@daze3x

implying you weren't looking at Yume's delicious ass

boy if you don't

Jul 11, 8:16 PM

This topic = Secondaries who complain about stuff which has been established pretty much over 5 years ago...and flat chest is not equal to loli...get your fact right...

People who complain about this show got too much fanservice (when in fact its minor at best) totally decide to ignore fanservice on Fate/Zero and Fate UBW...Rin thigh, her ass shot, rin bedroom scene, that bride saber scene, medusa seductive pose...

UFOtable get special treatment, and im all on board with this one....People just want UFOtable to be the only company to handle Fate franchise...as much as i wish then to handle this project, they better off focus on Heaven's Feel, and hopefully when the time has come, they will be the one who handle Fate Ataraxia...

But hey, at least its not Studio Deen...
Modified by Baronight, Jul 11, 8:20 PM

Jul 11, 11:48 PM
Everyone defending such indecent approach to individuals from our culture finds less and less coherent reasons to do so. And it makes perfect sense, considering this insanity can not be justified by reasonable and proper arguments, it comes down to hating on a studio itself, not the design that studio was given to animate by some deranged Japs in their 40s...

Jul 12, 12:20 AM

Those little girls are known as trap girls :\ and yeah somehow they became "servant".
By the way, too many saber's design rip-off characters. well FZ was soo serious and I am badly missing it... well this one looks less serious than UBW was... well let's see what happens next.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »