Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Jul 19, 9:31 PM
Daniel_Naumov said:
Excuse me, 5 are fully grown "girls"? Fully grown girl is a WOMAN, and the only woman I have seen was that stupid alchemist female that bailed out of the game with the rest of team Red. Frankenstein is under 18 (just like half the masters on black side), Jack the Ripper is a mistake, the Greek girl is a "god" so I might skip on that. Mordred is a 15-16 old girl, but this is fine with me since she has JUST SOME BASIS IN THE HISTORY and being an illegitimate child of the king she is mentally unstable. Accepted. The Simmerlyios elf warlock serving the priest IS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ON THE SERVANT SIDE.
Or not.

I don't even know why you're complaining about age. Age is totally irrelevant for the plot itself. Frankestein age is not even relevant or needed to work, it was an EXPERIMENT with LOTS of human body parts. Astolfo was portrait as young ( he's not a girl tho ), Fiore ( the one in wheelchair ) is 19 years old, Celenike is 26 so idk wth are you talking about. Reika ( the one with Jack ) is also 23. The only ones looking under aged are Jack the ripper and Mordred ( She looks like 16-18 ), and again age is relevant on servants because ?????. Oh and clearly you know sh*t about why Jack the ripper has that image. But then again I bet you complain about this because there's not enough tiddies bouncing. Because obviously adds quality to the plot.

Jul 19, 10:35 PM
This is just a pointless spin off series anyway, right? I only really care about stories that pertain to Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay. I'm tired of these one-offs, seriously. Why are they doing this to the fan base to begin with? The visual novel came out years and years ago at this point and they STILL have yet to tell the full story within anime.

Instead, we get weird spin-offs like the one based on the mobile game that came out (Grand something, its on Crunchy and it was hella stupid), and those loli spin offs, Kaleid is MUCH worse than Apocrypha byw.

Jul 19, 10:59 PM
Ketamigo said:
This is just a pointless spin off series anyway, right? I only really care about stories that pertain to Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay. I'm tired of these one-offs, seriously. Why are they doing this to the fan base to begin with? The visual novel came out years and years ago at this point and they STILL have yet to tell the full story within anime.

Instead, we get weird spin-offs like the one based on the mobile game that came out (Grand something, its on Crunchy and it was hella stupid), and those loli spin offs, Kaleid is MUCH worse than Apocrypha byw.
]
I mean, yes, you are right, we should not even be that smoking for the sole reason that this is not something original, but rather an abomination of taking fundamental basics of the series and sewing them together in something resembling Fate/ only by those basics, no coherence. Obviously they just want to make money off the guys who cherish "source material" (those deviant-ish adolescents, oh), but since this made it to the masses I would like it to be decent but oh boy I know that this is going nowhere :(:(:(:(:(:(
I guess I will shut myself since we both understand this is a disgust. Some can enjoy it, I guess I will try too.

Jul 19, 11:03 PM
Daniel_Naumov said:
Ketamigo said:

]
I mean, yes, you are right, we should not even be that smoking for the sole reason that this is not something original, but rather an abomination of taking fundamental basics of the series and sewing them together in something resembling Fate/ only by those basics, no coherence. Obviously they just want to make money off the guys who cherish "source material" (those deviant-ish adolescents, oh), but since this made it to the masses I would like it to be decent but oh boy I know that this is going nowhere :(:(:(:(:(:(
I guess I will shut myself since we both understand this is a disgust. Some can enjoy it, I guess I will try too.

I'll try to enjoy it, too, but dear god, when will we actually get to enjoy the mainline story to its completion?!

These kids will probably bring themselves to "completion" by watching Loli's on Fate/Kaleid everynight, but I have a girlfriend, and I'm not a fucking Pedo like these degenerates .

Jul 19, 11:19 PM
I'm freaking laughing so hard about these two retarded. Complaining about one "loli" character being in a fucking "non canon" fate serie, but there's Illya in the main series, who is the enormous example of "adult" loli yet i bet they don't even complain about that because "ahh everyone else look adult so what" "she's an homonculu so she can look like that" xddddd. Let's forget that the others homonculus looked older xdd. "Ohhhhhhhh noooo a non older looking character jesus christ how disgusting this series is for degenerates" HAHAHAHAHA
The best part is the GF part, like what the fuck does that has to do with watching an anime who has an under aged looking character. And how the fuck having an underaged looking character destroys the main plot of the entire anime?

Btw can you even judge someone of being degenerate while you have Boku dake as a favorite? While that anime shows a 28yr old guy liking a 10 year old and getting blushed by listening a little girl and his mom in the shower? Jesus XDDDD

Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Veromaye said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
Excuse me, 5 are fully grown "girls"? Fully grown girl is a WOMAN, and the only woman I have seen was that stupid alchemist female that bailed out of the game with the rest of team Red. Frankenstein is under 18 (just like half the masters on black side), Jack the Ripper is a mistake, the Greek girl is a "god" so I might skip on that. Mordred is a 15-16 old girl, but this is fine with me since she has JUST SOME BASIS IN THE HISTORY and being an illegitimate child of the king she is mentally unstable. Accepted. The Simmerlyios elf warlock serving the priest IS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ON THE SERVANT SIDE.
Or not.

I don't even know why you're complaining about age. Age is totally irrelevant for the plot itself. Frankestein age is not even relevant or needed to work, it was an EXPERIMENT with LOTS of human body parts. Astolfo was portrait as young ( he's not a girl tho ), Fiore ( the one in wheelchair ) is 19 years old, Celenike is 26 so idk wth are you talking about. Reika ( the one with Jack ) is also 23. The only ones looking under aged are Jack the ripper and Mordred ( She looks like 16-18 ), and again age is relevant on servants because ?????. Oh and clearly you know sh*t about why Jack the ripper has that image. But then again I bet you complain about this because there's not enough tiddies bouncing. Because obviously adds quality to the plot.

It is funny because the majority of male heroes accomplished their shit during their teen years, some even earlier, so they can easily be summoned as little boys(and we see that later) but god forbid they do that for a woman.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]