Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Episode 2 Discussion

Jul 20, 9:42 PM
Martin_Taylor said:
@emilyhime19 Ok, young hime-sama I got it :D, no need to be defensive, I don't know anything about this show, just watched first two episodes. I will give a try to that. But I swear to kami, if some of those guys will show too much affection for each other... But Oda, you said? I knew that one will be interesting.

I am not means to come off as defensive. Sorry for if it seems that way to you. I just want to explain the historical aspect of the show to new watchers. I am a little enthusiastic when it comes to history.

Jul 22, 7:23 PM

I enjoy this anime better when it sticks to the action. I don't find the characters very interesting.

As far as modifying time goes... the "bad guys" don't have to do the assassination when they only have to cause enough changes for it to happen on its own. It's too early to tell at this point though.

Aug 3, 3:12 AM

Characters already seem meh.

Ending got a little more interesting.

Aug 9, 4:15 AM

Like the animation, love the period setting, but go full cringe at the characters every time. Everything about the writing just screams mediocrity.

Dropped 5/10

Aug 11, 1:34 PM

ah I love love love the art of this show

Aug 19, 8:04 AM
Holy grail ring spitting more swords...
Duno why, liking Izumi more, maybe nice va. Tonbokiri & the rest are ok, but not the haughtypants.
Having survived Hanamaru, the slow char intros were ok.
Well Hijikata is famous & appeared in at least Drifters too, shinsengumi crossover when?
Enemies more interesting & seem well planned than the mains.
Ufo & their Kalafina
What does the fox say? el psy congroo, and butterfly effect ain't exist yet.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]