Forum Settings
Forums

Manga's printed on A4 format, know some? plz let me know

New
Jul 7, 2017 5:01 AM
Jul 2017
Hey Guys & Girls,

This is my first topic here, and it would be really cool if you guys can help me out. For some time i am reading comics and manga.

Lately i bought all the Attack on titan Colossal Editions, i really enjoy reading the mangs printed on the 4A paper format. So i was checking around on google to find some more.. but mahnnnnn i dont know how to search to get some results.

Does anny of you guys know anny other series that have Colossal Editions, or TPB editions printed in the bigger size format ???

Big thanks Bobby
Jul 7, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2017
BobbyLuv3 said:
Hey Guys & Girls,

This is my first topic here, and it would be really cool if you guys can help me out. For some time i am reading comics and manga.

Lately i bought all the Attack on titan Colossal Editions, i really enjoy reading the mangs printed on the 4A paper format. So i was checking around on google to find some more.. but mahnnnnn i dont know how to search to get some results.

Does anny of you guys know anny other series that have Colossal Editions, or TPB editions printed in the bigger size format ???

Big thanks Bobby

Not that knowledgeable on paper types and sizes, but there are a few manga that are as big as those AOT Colossal Editions.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Gundam: The origin (pretty sure these are that size.)
Some of Junji Ito's manga has manga that are bigger size than normal but not as big as the AOT or Nausicaa one. these are: Uzumaki Tomie and Gyo
Hope this helped.
Jul 7, 2017 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
They don't have much, and maybe not your taste considering Attack of the Titans, but Fantagraphics' manga have similar sizes to your « colossal editions », not exactly the same, but pretty similar.
Jul 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Jul 2015
I know there was an A4 edition of Gunnm here in France, and considering how beautiful that manga is, it'd be a nice investment.
Jul 7, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2015
Indeed, Nausicaä is (only?) available in this format but @BatenKaitos Vertical's edition of The Origin is smaller than that.

@Clebardman But this paper... (although it is still better than the thin one used for the current edition)
Jul 7, 2017 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
Had to look up the dimension of the AoT Colossal Edition. 7x10.5 inches. The only two that I own that are that size are a manhua called Orange and
Super Mario Adventures (which is actually slightly larger).

The most common large size I own is 5.75x8 inches. Legend Of Zelda: Legendary Editions, Doubt, Queen Emeraldas, Clover, Cells At Work, Resident Evil: Marhawa Desire, Ubel Blatt, Nekogahara, Golden Kamuy, Shaman Warrior, and Happiness are all this size.
TFO1013Jul 7, 2017 9:31 PM

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1052 by Francis_0 »»
19 minutes ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

35 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

375 by YahwehTzVaoth »»
8 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

151 by Armandoriel »»
10 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Today

1 by Alexioos95 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.