Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2017 10:50 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mikaela's comment about Yuu in the previous chapter still holds true.
Yuu's unquestioning trust to Guren is like someone who's being brainwashed.

Another chapter that only adds more question than answer, but at least we'll get the actions next month (as long as Kagami don't decide to gratuitously throw flashback of what happened during the time skip)

With that confidence, hope Yuu really managed to get his power up through special training.
Jul 7, 2017 9:37 AM
Apr 2015
I just hope at this point Yuu can use his powers against the enemy (Ky Luc) and not suddenly turn against his friends like he did the first time he went nuts.

I also love when Guren said, "Mii-chan", and Mika was like "Da fuq?" Best moment of the chapter imo XD
Jul 9, 2017 5:09 PM
Jan 2017
rockinrobin93 said:
I just hope at this point Yuu can use his powers against the enemy (Ky Luc) and not suddenly turn against his friends like he did the first time he went nuts.

I also love when Guren said, "Mii-chan", and Mika was like "Da fuq?" Best moment of the chapter imo XD
Where did you read the chapter?
Jul 9, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2015
Justus7297 said:
rockinrobin93 said:

I watched a Spanish translation of it on YouTube.
Jul 10, 2017 6:22 AM
Jul 2017
Justus7297 said:
rockinrobin93 said:

http://lestkarrkingofeurope.tumblr.com/

ofc on this blog the chapter is available now, go a bit down and there is 59 chapter translated into 4 parts :P
Jul 10, 2017 7:12 AM
Jan 2017
Chaliette said:
Justus7297 said:

ofc on this blog the chapter is available now, go a bit down and there is 59 chapter translated into 4 parts :P
Chaliette said:
Justus7297 said:

Thanks:).I usually read the chapter from Lest's page but I didn't know it was posted​ on his page. Thanks again
Justus7297Jul 10, 2017 7:21 AM
Jul 10, 2017 7:20 AM
Jan 2017
I don't think being able to control the seraph for a few seconds would be good enough against the top vampire. It doesn't really make sense. Also, Yuu is a special kind of idiot lol. Its also kind of sad that whenever Yuu mentions his family, It's either about Mika or Akane. The rest of his dead family (the dead younger children) are barely mentioned.
Jul 11, 2017 11:38 PM

Feb 2015
Yuu is so damn stupid it's annoying. I know both stupid and smart protagonists are cliche at this point, but I'd rather have a boring smart guy than an annoying idiot.
Jul 12, 2017 6:40 AM
Mar 2014
I hate Mikaela.......
Jul 12, 2017 11:04 PM

Jun 2016
I hate Mikaela so annoying and pathectic this loser can t ever shut up. His the reason this chapter that I got Irritated so much. Everything else is good. Mikaela should be call gaekaela instead

Jul 13, 2017 9:48 AM
Apr 2015
For real, the author has one-demensional personality types for both of the main characters:

Yuu: to be the biggest, dumbest, most gullible idiot in the known anime universe to the point that Luffy and Goku look like rocket scientists in comparison.

Mika: to bitch about wanting to take Yuu away from Guren (who I hope he kills cuz that would honestly be hilarious) and everyone else who's not their "family."

The only reasonable characters remaining are Shinoa, Shinya, Krul, and Crowley.

This manga will seriously be the reason I kill myself...
Jul 15, 2017 7:30 PM

Aug 2014
Yu having a few seconds of power could be used in a good way - like they pull off some crazy tactic that looks like will actually get Ky, he counters at the last moment and that's when Yu strikes and takes him down. Or something along those lines.

~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jul 23, 2017 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know why but I feel like Yuu acts like a kid so much on this chapter XD

- barely alive -

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.